10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rooks Bridge Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Rooks Bridge Somerset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rooks Bridge Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rooks Bridge Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rooks Bridge Somerset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rooks Bridge Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rooks Bridge Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rooks Bridge Somerset:
Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor offers accommodations in Rooks Bridge.The rooms have a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 26 miles from Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor, and Cardiff is 18 miles away. Bristol Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Its a good budjet hotel located on the motorway services northbound. noise from the wagons can sometimes be an issue if they park at the hotel end of the HGV park. mattress not the most comfortable and the property could do with an update but it has everything you need. It also allows dogs for a small charge per stay. tea and coffee and TV in room. Motorway Services not well provided with shops on northbound. But a good garden centre nearby off the motorway with a Costa and own brand restaurant. Services does have a Starbucks which saves the day for snack breakfast
- All good friendly staff and helpful to get to places
- It was quiet and relaxing myself and partner have busy lives so it was a night away to charge our batteries Thank you
- All great really nice friendly hotel staff were first class
- Quick and easy. No frills. Didn’t realise it was Northbound but there is a little lane you can cut through to go south to a38.
On the southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, overlooking the picturesque hamlet of Loxton, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi and newly refurbished recreational facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool.Having recently undergone a million-pound refurbishment to its recreational facilities, the Webbington Hotel now offers a brand new indoor heated swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, a steam room, a sauna and a solarium. For some luxurious pampering and a little well-earned indulgence, the hotel has beauticians and aromatherapists.The hotel also now has a brand new terrazzo bar with stunning views across the Somerset countryside. There is also an adjacent sun lounge and 2 floodlit tennis courts, all with panoramic views over the valley.The excellent restaurant serves a range of freshly made dishes and can cater to most dietary requirements.Free on-site parking is available for guests.
- There was enough equipment in the gym for a good workout and the pool was nice and clean as well as a good reasonable size for an indoor pool. Views from the terrace were stunning and the hotel is in good central location to seaside in Weston Super-mare and Cheddar.
The breakfast choices were very good, a wide variety for everyone.
Our room was much bigger than expected and very clean.
The water could have been a touch hotter for the bath but overall, it was very good.
Night porter very helpfull and friendly at 00;30
Receptionist handled complaints perfectly
- A lot of the original features still visible. Stunning views. Ample parking. Indoor pool and gym access for guests. A beautiful relaxing atmosphere.
- Great sized room,lovely bathroom and good coffee making facility.
The Royal Clarence Hotel 18+ only
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Royal Clarence Hotel – Adults Only offers accommodations in Burnham on Sea. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM, a shared lounge, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Bath is 29 miles from The Royal Clarence Hotel – Adults O, and Cardiff is 18 miles away. Bristol Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful front of house. Very clean and comfortable room. This is a ‘no frills’ hotel that provides good value for money. I frequently use it for business trips when working in the south west.
- The room was comfortably warm, the bed was comfortable and their was a lot of storage space. There were glasses of all sorts, and cutlery to use if you brought food or drink to the hotel.
- it was clean welcoming and couldnt find any faults
- Good value for money, very friendly staff and fantastic location
- No food available at this hotel. Not a problem. Plenty of places to eat.
The Sundowner Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, The Sundowner Hotel is located in Highbridge in the region of Somerset, just 30 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cardiff is 21 miles from The Sundowner Hotel, and Bristol is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room, good situation, ample parking. Ease of access
- Beautiful clean and tidy place. Staff really helpful and kind.Easy to get to location.
- The bedroom once we checked in was good for the rate we paid.
- Very pleasant 1 night stay, very good for the price , I have stayed in places at twice the price which were not as not as nice. Lady who runs it is very friendly & welcoming.
- This has to be the cleanest room we have ever stayed in. Although the property and decor isn’t modern it has character and the staff are very friendly
Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa
Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa is located in Brent Knoll, 25 miles from Bath and 18 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV.Bristol is 19 miles from Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa, and Weston-super-Mare is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa.
- Went for a wedding nice venue room good staff all good
- All the staff was lovely and professional the spa was amazing too
- Everything about Rookery Manor was exceptional- the room, the food, the spa, the views and the staff were all fabulous. Felt very welcome, looked after and luxurious.
The service was extremely good. Well mannered and professional.
The rooms were located in a beautiful manor house. Very spacious rooms with good beds.
- Wonderful restaurant. The spa is fantastic. The bedrooms are very well appointed
Located in Burnham on Sea, 29 miles from Bath, Dunstan House features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cardiff is 19 miles from Dunstan House, and Bristol is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- I hired a single room for one nights stay, it was basic but was adequate for my stay.
- Liked the bar & restaurant, comfy bed & tasty breakfast,
- It was perfect for what we needed and comfortable
Couldn’t fault it. The room was great, staff were friendly. I had dinner there and breakfast which were both good. Free wifi.
The room was clean and tidy and the ‘pub’ is central to the town
- I was in town attending a funeral. the staff went out of their way to allow me to book in early and leave my belongings in the room. The breakfast was outstanding. I was made welcome and comfortable
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Beside 17 acres of delightful parkland, opposite the tranquil Sand Bay, the Commodore Hotel is located in Weston-super-Mare. It offers comfortable accommodation at great-value rates in attractive rooms, the majority offering sea and woodland views.All of the hotel’s comfortable en suite rooms have hospitality trays, radios, colour TVs and direct dial telephones. The Commodore lounge bar combines friendly and efficient service with a warm and hospitable welcome, offering a variety of home-cooked dishes, daily specials and a fine selection of wines and real ales.Cardiff is 54 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was delicious – plenty of coffee/tea and toast too ! Cereals and fresh fruit and yoghourts etc. Friendly and efficient staff. Overall very good. The lunch and evening menu was really inviting with plenty of choice, nicely cooked and presented. Lovely comfy bed – room was a bit noisy due to the occupants above “prowling” about and shutting drawers `til quite late into the night, but I don`t suppose that could be helped. We have stayed here several times before, with friends, and have always enjoyed it – Its very good value and there is plenty of parking.
- Peter carried my bags in very nice man. Good night’s sleep shower ok. Didn’t stay for breakfast as visiting family.
- Great pet friendly accommodation and restaurant with lovely food ate in restaurant both evening had a lovely carvery on first night and breakfasts very good freshly cooked to order
- Breakfast was excellent, the room was clean, tidy & quiet, the staff were friendly and very helpful.
- Given the bridal suite so very impressed lovely large room with sea view. Loved the restaurant with open fire, so cosy and excellent service from friendly staff.
Admiral’s Table by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Bridgwater.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Admiral’s Table by Marston’s Inns offers accommodations in Bridgwater.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Cardiff is 23 miles from Admiral’s Table, and Bristol is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The Hotel was very comfortable, good location and the food was very good value for money. Would certainly come again.
- Staff were fantastic. Rooms comfortable and spacious.
- Very helpful staff member on arrival and the room was very comfortable and clean.
- Good location great food friendly staff lovely rooms
- Room size was very good, and the hotel was in a convenient location. But there were more negative points than positive.
The Sandringham Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Sandringham Hotel offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bath is 27 miles from The Sandringham Hotel, and Cardiff is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent. Close to all local attractions
- The location. Its right on the seafront. Live music in the evenings. Comfortable rooms. Lovely breakfast. We’ve stayed here a few times and would stay again
- Bed was really comfy. Breakfast was small but delicious. The view from hotel room was perfect.
- perfect hotel for the seafront,as just by the pier. Great shower
The breakfasts were expertly cooked and very tasty.
Cabot Court Hotel Wetherspoon
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Cabot Court Hotel Wetherspoon is located in Weston-super-Mare, just 27 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff is 12 miles from Cabot Court Hotel Wetherspoon, and Bristol is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Fantastic room over looking the sea, nice and spacious, lovely to just pop downstairs and have a few drinks and dinner/breakfast
- All was good the price of the room was a bit much considering they are only slept in for a night £89 sure they could offer breakfast in with the price
- nice large and airy room with seperate large bathroom
- location right on the front and the outside space getting so much sun late into the day
- Everything was good except the breakfast although quick was cold . I would rather it take longer and be at least warm
Top Hotels In Rooks Bridge Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rooks Bridge Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rooks Bridge Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rooks Bridge Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!