10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ronda Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Ronda Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ronda Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ronda Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ronda Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ronda Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ronda Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ronda Andalucía:
Hotel Ronda Moments
Located in Ronda, 24 miles from Marbella, Hotel Ronda Moments features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Grazalema is 12 miles from Hotel Ronda Moments, and Estepona is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- This was the best accommodation in our 2/week roadtrip in Andalusia. Wake up to birdsong, breathtaking views, pure nature and an outstanding breakfast. We stayed in the executive suite and it was an excellent choice.
Astonishing property with beautiful views of the valley in Ronda.
Very large suite with luxury bathroom, tasteful decoration and top notch customer service. Perfect setting for long walks in the countryside. Absolutely unique hotel.
- El personal en todo momento fue muy amable. La casa es preciosa y a estrenar, estaba todo impecable.
- La gentillesse des hôtes, la superbe mise en valeur du batiment, la chambre, le lit, la douche tout est spacieux et n’oublions pas la vue sur la campagne.
- Las Instalaciones. El trato del personal y que está en medio del campo, muy rural.
Hotel Arunda II
Situated within 350 feet of Ronda Bus Station, Hotel Arunda II is a 5-minute walk from historic central Ronda. It offers functional, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Each room at the Arunda II has simple design and tiled floors. Some rooms have a small balcony. All rooms include a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Arunda II Hotel has a bar, where a daily continental breakfast is served. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.Hotel Arunda is 1,650 feet from Ronda’s famous Bullring and the El Tajo Gorge. Ronda Train Station is just 1,300 feet away and offers direct links to other Andalusian cities, including Granada and Cordoba.
- Very near public parking, and also to some excellent tapas bars
- very helpfull staff – old style hotel where everything reminds at old times
- There is good parking for motorbikes and the hotel is in the centre of town
- Convenient location. Close to the train station and major sights. Shops, bars and eateries nearby. Facilities were fine.
- The place had a lot of character (in a good way), and the staff on reception were very warm and friendly and completely forgiving of my non-existent Spanish!
One of our top picks in Ronda – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Catalonia Ronda offers accommodations in Ronda. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Marbella is 23 miles from Catalonia Ronda, and Grazalema is 11 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 38 miles away.
- spotlessly clean, exceptionally comfortable, superbly located, magnificent views
We liked everything at this hotel. The people at the reception where very nice and very professional.
After explaining what we wanted for dinner, the recommendation was exactly what we wanted!
The room was very confortable and the bed was very good.
Breakfast was also very good and the persons working there were really very nice.
You are in the center of the town
- Excellent location, comfortable and quiet room with all amenities.
- Hospitable staff, central location, great view over bull ring, nice facilities and delicious breakfast, money well spent
- Meticulously clean and welcoming property including one of the best guest bathrooms I’ve ever seen. Bed was huge and super comfortable and it had a spectacular view. Breakfast buffet was delicious- great location in the center of everything. Check in staff exceptionally helpful.
One of our top picks in Ronda.Right on the edge of Ronda’s famous gorge, this 17th-century palace offers fantastic views of the Guadalevín River. It has an outdoor pool, Turkish bath and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Montelirio feature hardwood floors and classic-style décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Montelirio’s elegant restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar with a terrace offering views of the valley.Ronda is a charming town with original Moorish city walls. You can drive to the beaches of the Costa del Sol in under an hour.
- The view was wonderful and the staff really friendly. The restaurant was top class on the balcony overlooking the gorge. Very special.
Very disappointed by the size and quality of the room. Very little natural light – we had to have lights on at all times through the day. Extremely small room – very little space around the bed; no space for a 2nd chair even; bedside tables unusable – one of them in fact was a leaning writing desk; very poor air conditioning. The heat in the corridors was unbearable and that meant our room was terribly hot – and it wasn’t hot outside with just around 16 to 18 degrees.
Terraces were not available so the views, which were the main selling point, couldn’t be enjoyed anyway.
Staff were very friendly and professional but this wasn’t enough to nake up for the very poor value for money.
It is ghastly overpriced
- The staff went out of their way to be helpful, the breakfast was great and the room was pretty. Great bathroom with a view too!
- Best location! Staff is very kind and very helpful. There is no stopping zone near the hotel, I suggest to call the hotel and ask for directions where to park the car in order to take the luggage to the hotel. They will provide the details, and will take the car to the parking lot.
- Restaurant view but you don’t need to stay there for that.
Parador de Ronda
Located in Ronda in the region of Andalusia, 22 miles from Marbella, Parador de Ronda features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for canoeing. Grazalema is 11 miles from Parador de Ronda, and Estepona is 22 miles away. Malaga Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very good and room was great and beautiful view.
- Perfect location , unique building with 2 sides cliff , good design fit with modern style ;
- Fantastic building and location overlooking Puente Nuevo and the valleys, room had a spacious outdoor terrace perfect for stargazing, great buffet breakfast, beautiful outdoor spaces
- The hotel is located in the best place in town with wondeful views. The staff was friendly, The breakfast was good.
- Location was good! The room was wide and very comfortable. Breakfast was also good!
Catalonia Reina Victoria Wellness & Spa
One of our top picks in Ronda.Overlooking Ronda’s spectacular Tajo Gorge, the renovated Catalonia Reina Victoria Wellness & Spa offers an outdoor pool, a spa, extensive gardens and an à la carte restaurant with panoramic views. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The Victorian-style Catalonia Reina Victoria Wellness & Spa was built in 1906 and fully renovated in summer 2012. It was once the home of the German poet Rainer Maria Rilke.Decorated in a sleek contemporary style, the air-conditioned rooms feature an LCD satellite TV with Canal+, a minibar, safe and modern bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Many rooms have a terrace with views of the gorge.Available at an extra cost, the spa includes a hydrotherapy pool, a Turkish bath and hydromassage showers. There is also a gym and a relaxation terrace with panoramic views. A range of health and beauty treatments are available.The Azahar restaurant serves Andalusian and Mediterranean cuisine and offers stunning views of the surroundings. The hotel also features a breakfast room and a café-bar.The Reina Victoria & Spa is just 1,650 feet from Puente Nuevo Bridge and Ronda Bullring, the oldest in Spain. Ronda Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Spa facilities overrated and steam room wasn’t working.parking a rip off at €15 and bathroom facilities in room were strange.keep it simple as a bathroom
- the hotel is very clean and well equipped (great spa) and very well located in Ronda. The Breakfast is awesome!
- Great place for any kind of vacation; high quality hotel
- The best hotel we have stayed in. The location and views were amazing and hotel food/drink costs were reasonable.
- The massage my wife had was very good indeed. The service at 5he spa was excellent.
Hotel Don Miguel
One of our top picks in Ronda.Don Miguel is next to Ronda’s famous New Bridge, overlooking the gorge. It has a cafe and terrace with spectacular views, and offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Don Miguel are simple and traditional. They all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Don Miguel has a modern Spanish-style restaurant. You can also have a snack or a drink on the cafe terrace with views of Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park.The staff at the hotel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Ronda and the surrounding area. You can also rent a car or a bike at the front desk.Ronda Bullring is just 650 feet from the hotel. The beaches of Marbella and the Costa del Sol are a one hour drive away.
The view from the rooms and the restaurant are spectacular. The location could not be any better.
The room was comfortable and the parking was convenient.
- Location was marvelous, staff was very accommodating, room was comfortable and the breakfast dining area was beautiful.
Great meals in restaurant.
Location, location, location!!
Loved our terrace!!
- My friends and I enjoyed our stay, we had excellent views of the bridge despite having no balcony! Staff were excellent and very accommodating too
The view from the rooms with balcony is exceptional, stunning landscape!
The room was clean, rather large.
- The view from the rooms and the restaurant are spectacular. The location could not be any better.
El Poeta de Ronda
One of our top picks in Ronda.In Ronda’s historic center, the former home of poet Pedro Pérez Clotet features elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi and breakfast. It’s just 150 feet from Ronda’s Puente Nuevo Bridge.El Poeta de Ronda’s individually-styled rooms are beautifully decorated. They feature antique furnishings and original decorative details of the traditional Andalusian house. Each includes air conditioning, heating, and TV.Restaurant Café de Ronda serves typical regional food, including homemade desserts. The restaurant has a terrace.El Poeta de Ronda is just a 2-minute walk from the impressive Tajo de Ronda and the Plaza de Toros Bullring is a 5-minute walk away. It’s a 5-minute walk from the Alameda del Tajo Park.The staff is happy to give guests more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including Andalusia’s typical White Villages, or the Costa del Sol beaches, about a 1-hour drive away.
- Very central location. Good cafe in the courtyard outside. Wonderful old building .
- Great location. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Views of Ronda from bedroom
- This is the most beautiful hotel I stayed in in Spain. The views are stunning, staff go out of their way to be helpful. Breakfasts are excellent and the location could not be better. It is my dream to go back there one day and stay longer.
- next to Rhonda bridge. Juliet balconies at the front with views of Rhonda bridge. comfy beds, rooms very clean with a fridge and heating. friendly helpful staff.
Location. Room 10 was very attractive overlooking the street, but rooms 7 and 8 were small.
The location was excellent, just over the bridge into the old town. Interesting history, furniture and building. Very close to numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
Monasterio del Carmen
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Monasterio del Carmen is located in Ronda.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Marbella is 22 miles from Monasterio del Carmen, and Grazalema is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from Monasterio del Carmen.
- Carol and John were wonderful hosts. They make you feel welcome as soon as you enter the former monastery. Thank you for that. You can tell they enjoy hosting their guests and help them find their way around Ronda and its surroundings.
- Everything was above expectation. Both Carol and John went out of their way to accommodate us, gave us good recommendations on where to eat and walk. John even drove us to the start of the walk and to the station on our last day. The place itself is beautifully refurbished to a very high standard, clearly a labour of love. Our room was immaculately clean and comfortable and netflix is an absolute bonus! Thank you for an unforgettable 3 days stay
John and Carol very helpful with info on walks in and around Ronda, where to eat etc.
Lovely renovation of monastery with quirky interior.
- Loved everything! Very charming hotel in a former monastery lovingly restored. Nice touches everywhere. Quiet but very centrally located, minutes to all the sights. Inkeepers John and Sarah very helpful with suggestion, etc. Drinks, including wine, offered free, with nice pool and indoor areas to relax in. An Oasis!
- What a gem this place is! From the incredibly warm and charming hosts who provided us with very useful tips about Ronda to the immaculate service and breakfast. Our room was very cosy and had everything we needed. The swimming pool was stunning with magical views of Ronda. There is also a gorgeous living room with complementary water, beer or wine. This place is highly recommended and can’t wait to book our next trip to be back.
One of our top picks in Ronda.Located in Ronda, 22 miles from Marbella, Acinipo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grazalema is 11 miles from Acinipo, and Estepona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, just the parking is not there, but you can park in front of the hotel to take suitcase out and then you have to go to public parking.
- Excellent location, lovely convertion to à a hotel
- great location, rooms are big, convenient to go around as this hotel is at the middle of ronda
- Lovely staff, great location, cozy family atmosphere, close to the port. Just lovely!
- Room was spacious, breakfast was good with a hot option freshly cooked to order. Staff were welcoming and helpful.
Top Hotels In Ronda Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ronda Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ronda Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ronda Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!