10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ronchamp Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Ronchamp Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ronchamp Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ronchamp Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ronchamp Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ronchamp Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ronchamp Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ronchamp Franche-comté:
Hotel Le Ronchamp
The guest rooms at Le Ronchamp are simply decorated and include a flat-screen TV with cable channel. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower or a bathtub.Free parking is possible on site and Euro Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is 42.3 miles away. The property is a 45-minute drive from Mulhouse.
I was surprised that the bathroom seemed to be brand new, with modern and functional fixtures. The mattress and bedding also appeared to be new, and the mattress was very comfortable.
A Carrefour store was very close. The best thing was I could see the Le Corbusier chapel from my room – whitewashed in the morning sun, with the prow facing town!
- Good location for visiting the Notre-Dame Chapel (within walking distance from hotel) and attractive countryside walks in the vicinity.
- Free parking.There is a Carrefour contact shop nearby.
Owners of the hotel are very friendly and helpful. They are always present to help you. We could even check-out late after our bike trip at 12.30PM.
The hotel and rooms were very clean. Breakfast was good and there was space to put our racebikes.
Very quit neighborhood and good private parking space for the cars. Wifi available for free! So overall very good value for money.
- Wonderful breakfast, very clean, new bathrooms and friendly owners. Great location if you’re visiting Ronchamp’s chapel.
- I was surprised that the bathroom seemed to be brand new, with modern and functional fixtures. The mattress and bedding also appeared to be new, and the mattress was very comfortable.
Le Rhien Carrer Hôtel-Restaurant
The light and airy rooms at Le Rhien Carrer Hôtel-Restaurant are decorated in pastel colours and have a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are provided in all the rooms and suites.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the hotel. The restaurant features 2 dining halls and guests can also enjoy the on-site bar.Le Rhien Carrer Hôtel-Restaurant is 1.2 miles from Ronchamp’s Mining Museum. Skiing is possible at La Planche des Belles-Filles, 9.3 miles away. Montbéliard is 30 minutes by car and free private parking is provided.
- Close to Ronchamps. Dinner was excellent. Very silent to stay there. close to the border of Switzerland.
- The hotel had been recently renovated, and our room was really comfortable and tastefully decorated, The choice of local ingredients in the restaurant, and the service there, was excellent. Le Rhein Carrer is in a beautiful, secluded area, not far from le Corbusier’s Ronchamps monastery.
- A comfortable hotel in a quiet scenic location, with a good restaurant, only ten minutes from Le Corbusier’s Notre Dame du Haut at Ronchamp.
- Quiet location. Quiet at nightingale area. Rural. Excellent restaurant for evening meal. Good wi fi. Plenty of hot water for shower.
- Pillows were extra soft, bed extra comfy. Breakfast was good.
Le Pre Serroux
The individually decorated rooms offer an LCD TV and minibar. Each has a private bathroom with amenities, bathrobe and slippers. All of the rooms are serviced by a lift and have a view of Le Pre Serroux’s garden.A buffet breakfast is served daily in guest rooms or in the restaurant leading onto the shaded terrace. The hotel bar offers a variety of drinks where guests can use the free Wi-Fi or read one of the newspapers on offer.The hotel also offers a sauna, a hot tub and a fitness centre. Some visitors may choose to visit Montbéliard, a 9.3 miles drive away, or Champagney Lake, 10 minutes away. Private parking is possible on site.
Ar second level wifi was poor.
And I prefer the rooms at first level.
But this is subjective. Rooms are fine ar all.
- Room interieur brand new. Bath refurbished. Bed was perfect, I like hard matresses. Indoor pool with jacuzzi and sauna. Small gym area. Breakfast not cheap but definitively worth it. Restaurant is top of whole stay.
The swimming pool was nice and clean.
The staff was very friendly but they couldn’t compensate for the negative points.
The location was nice and quiet and the hotel was interestingly played out with some very nice chill out or socialise areas indoors. The outside looked inviting though we didn’t venture and the pool looked lovely.
Staff spoke little English but we’re enthusiastic with anything you needed to ask 🙂
- La propreté de l’établissement l Et la gentillesse du personnel. Prix correct
- Ar second level wifi was poor.
The San-Val’ Eau is set in the village of Froideterre, in the heart of the countryside and is ideal for nature-lovers.The rooms in this small hotel are all individually designed with a unique style; glamorous, contemporary or cozy. Guests in the double rooms can enjoy their own private terrace and sauna.An impressive wine menu and traditional cuisine awaits you at the San-Val’ Eau’s restaurant.
- Excellent starting point for bike tours! Very quiet, perfect room service including meals!
- A very nice place to stay over even for several days. Individual huts with almost luxurious interior (including separate toilet and wonderful view from the living/bed room). Very quiet and pleasant, one can certainly rest very well there.
Le dîner (très bon) et le petit-déjeuner servis en chambre
La vue et le calme
- L’accueil était excellent ! Il y a beaucoup de place.
la vue est à tomber…avec le chant des oiseaux : réveil parfait , petit déj en chambre et summum : diner en chambre le soir tout simplement délicieux malgré l’heure tardive
un petit coin de paradis 🙂
Hôtel-Restaurant Le Luron
All the rooms at Hôtel-Restaurant Le Luron are simply decorated and are serviced by a lift. They feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a furnished seating area. They all include an en suite bathroom with a shower or a bath.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. Restaurant Le Luron offers traditional cuisine prepared with local produce for lunch and dinner.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire property and free private parking is also possible on site. The hotel is 8.1 miles from Le Corbusier’s Chapel of Notre Dame du Haut Ronchamp.
- a place to sit outside with a drink on a hot summer evening
- Les hôtesses sont accueillantes,les extérieures de l’établissement pourrait être plus soigné (beaucoup de rangement à faire )
- wifi gratuit, télé, femme de ménage tous les jours, bouilloire
- Simplicité et qualité de l’accueil; Malgré les travaux en cours. Excellente organisation.
- Le dîner était très bien, le poisson, du sandre,excellent et bien préparé.
Grand Hôtel Du Tonneau D’Or
Guestrooms are individually decorated and include en suite facilities, cable TV and Wi-Fi. All of the rooms are serviced by a lift and the 5 rooms on the third floor are air-conditioned.Additional services include a fax machine, photocopier, laundry service, a free car park and bicycle storage. Several restaurants can be found within walking distance from the hotel.
- Perfect for a stay in the center of Belfort, old style hotel with a lot of character but that had been rebuilt with all modern equipment and refurbished with a lot of taste
- Well placed in the center of Belfort, close to everything. Nice hotel, interesting architecture and interior design.
- Everything was basically OK. Entrance hall and main staircase is really nice. Facilities pretty good. Great location for the centre of town.
- Nice, modern room, albeit a bit on the small side. Bed was very comfortable, bathroom modern and clean. Personel was very friendly and helpful. I was there during the FIMU; hotel is very close to the festival (which I intended) but still calm (if you closed the window).
- When a problem occured, the staff resolved the problem vquickly
Hotel Restaurant Les Capucins
All rooms are uniquely decorated and feature air conditioning, free WiFi access and queen or king size beds. The rooms are soundproffed and offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s restaurant is decorated in contemporary neutral tones. It serves fine, traditional cuisine using fresh, local produce and is open for lunch and dinner on weekdays. Buffet breakfast is also available for hotel guests.Les Capucins is 1,300 feet from the shopping area in central Belfort and from the Old Town with its Château and the Lion of Belfort. Secured, public parking is available opposite the hotel and is free from 19:00 until 09:00. A private car park is also available on site but features limited parking places.
- The price was right and the restaurant specials are incredible!!
- We stayed for one night. Therefore it was perfect.
- Very reasonable price for the hotel room. Clean, comfortable. Easy walk to the square.
- It is not the first time that I sleep in this hotel, and it is always a pleasant stay. The restaurant is very good.
- The rooms are very modern with lovely furnishings. Small rooms but OK. Very nicely done. Nice breakfast in attractive room. Outside of hotel not as promising—but good inside! GREAT staff!!! Thank you! We had some trouble with our rental car when at this property and the staff was so kind and helpful!
Best Western Hôtel Belfort
Each guest room at the Best Western Belfort is equipped with a flat-screen HD TV and satellite channels. They also have a tea and coffee maker and a private bathroom.Guests of the Belfort Best Western can enjoy a full breakfast buffet every morning. The hotel also provides a 24-hour front desk and bar.The Best Western Hotel offers free on-site private parking. It is just a 10-minute walk from the Lion de Belfort Monument and the Saint-Christophe Belfort Cathedral.
Everything!! In particular the staff, very friendly and professional- a big big thank you to Ocean [hope I got the name right!] who gave us the recommendation to go to Colmar before we went to Germany. Probably the best tip of the year, brilliant – thank you again.
A lovely hotel doing the job of looking after its guests very well.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable room.
- Very helpful Reception, great location and excellent breakfast
- Everything is ok! Very nice hotel with good staff. I recommend for everybody
- The staff was very pleasant. The room very comfortable and the breakfast excellent, for a very good price
- Everything!! In particular the staff, very friendly and professional- a big big thank you to Ocean [hope I got the name right!] who gave us the recommendation to go to Colmar before we went to Germany. Probably the best tip of the year, brilliant – thank you again.
ibis budget Belfort Gare
All of the rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom opens onto the room and has a shower.An all-you-can-eat, buffet breakfast with jam, hot drinks and pastries is served every morning in the communal lounge.This hotel is situated 0.9 miles from Belfort train station and from A36 motorway.
- I like the bathroom, it’s bigger than the others hotel which as same price as this one
- Due to not having time enough we couldn´t enjoy the place but there is a lot interesting things to see
- Belfort castle nearby, close enough to visit even if taking a transit stay
The hotel did give us a memorable experience (in all the wrong ways) which will give us something to laugh about for a long time to come!
For the price it was ok – if you are on a tight budget and can keep a sense of humour through times of adversity, this hotel will work for you!
- The room is not big but clean. Kids enjoyed upper bed, it is safe for 6 y.o and up.
Hôtel Le Paradis Des Loups
All guest rooms in Hôtel Le Paradis Des Loups are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a desk.Guests at Hôtel Le Paradis Des Loups can enjoy a continental breakfast.At Hôtel Le Paradis Des Loups guests are welcome to use a sauna. The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 34 miles away.
- The hotel was modern and clean. It is not manned all the time- and we had to phone and wait for someone to come and let us in – however all the staff were very helpful. Breakfast was self service but lots of choice and very fresh. We enjoyed the walking at Ballon D’Alsace and at Lac du Malsaucy. Had great time at citadel in Belfort. You do need your own transport as no direct bus to Belfort or Ballon.
- The hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Giromagny with some free parking-places. It has a modern, Scandinavian touch and it feels quite cosy. The room is large enough with a nice bathroom.
- Perfektes Hotel für Motorradreisende – mit gratis Tiefgarage. Sehr gutes Restaurant mit leckeren einheimischen Speisen. Frühstück ok. Und dann am frühen Morgen direkt über den Col des Ballons, yeah!
L’espace bien être privatisé
On s’y sent comme à la maison
La gentillesse du personnel
Le confort et la deco de la chambre
Les petits déjeuners avec de bon produits
Top Hotels In Ronchamp Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ronchamp Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ronchamp Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ronchamp Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!