10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roncey Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Roncey Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roncey Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roncey Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roncey Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roncey Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roncey Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roncey Lower Normandy:
La Cocotte Gourmande
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Cocotte Gourmande.Bayeux is 28 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 50 miles from La Cocotte Gourmande.
- From the Moment we arrived it was Bliss the food was Fantastic the Room was very good the Bath room very clean The staff fantastic we will defensively return to this Hotel as we travel in this part of France and it is Very good to find some where that we can be happy with thank you for a lovely Hotel
- l’accueil ,le service,la discrétion,le confort
- Bel etablissement bien situé pour visiter cette region magnifique. Très propre, calme avec une literie confortable. Accueil chaleureux. Propriétaires charmants et accueillants. Dommage pour le restaurant … plus de places. La carte etait plus que tentante ! Un retour s’impose !
- Accueil chaleureux. Personnel et propriétaires très sympas.
Parfait ! Que dire de plus ?!
Un très bel établissement. L’hôtel est parfaitement bien entretenu. Les chambres sont spacieuses, le lit est très confortable et la salle de bain et très grande. Le petit déj se prend dans une salle tranquille et assez spacieuse et est vraiment très bon.
Quant au restaurant, les ris de veaux sont juste une tuerie ! Un très bon rapport qualité prix et le service est impeccable.
Enfin pour ce qui est de l’accueil, il est juste parfait et nous avons été reçu avec beaucoup de gentillesse.
En résumé nous y retournerons sans hésiter 🙂
La Verte Campagne – Hotel Restaurant
This rustic farmhouse offers comfortable rooms and a lounge. WiFi is available in parts of the hotel.Breakfast is served daily, and a full English breakfast can be prepared upon request at the time of booking. The property’s restaurant serves seasonal dishes prepared with fresh, local products, and during summer, guests can enjoy afternoon tea in the hotels garden and terrace.44.7 miles south of Cherbourg, La Verte Campagne is close to the world heritage site of Le Mont St. Michel. The D-Day landing beaches are also a short drive from La Verte Campagne – Hotel Restaurant.
- The dinner was excellent. Very comfortable bed. Very quiet.
- The food in the restaurant was excellent and the bed was very comfortable.
- Rural location. Evening meal exceptional. Overall good value for money.
Very friendly and warm welcome, excellent restaurant
Nice and charmy rooms
- The location is a little remote – just outside of the village of Trelly – but it is a quiet peaceful setting. We were on half board which meant we were provided breakfast and dinner. This is the best choice as there isn’t much within the immediate vicinity of the property. The breakfast is pretty basic but the dinners are to die for because the wife is an amazing chef. We had our best French food on our trip at this restaurant!
Inter-Hotel Coutances Cositel
Guest rooms at the Inter-Hotel Coutances Cositel are equipped with en suite facilities, a TV and telephone.Buffet breakfast is available daily.The Inter-Hotel Coutances Cositel is situated near Coutances. The town’s 1000-year-old gothic Cathedral of Notre-Dame is worth a visit. The Normandy landing beaches are also just a 45-minute drive away.
- Bed room was excellent although bathroom a little small. Lovely to hear the birds singing in the morning and in the evening with the window wide open and heating was there if needed and adequate. Bed very comfortable slept well all week.
- Could not fault it got what we ordered. Tea & Coffee in room. Breakfast was very good choice. Tables cleared right away. Beautiful views of La Rochelle
- Very comfortable hotel in a calm and quite place, on the suburb of the city. Very clean, with nice territory and good parking facilities. The restaurant is also nice, good breakfast.
- We were on a cycle ride and the staff were extremely accommodating re bike storage. Staff were very pleasant, and our stay was very good value for money in a great location.
Good choice of fresh breads/croissants for breakfast & cereal available.
Had a very enjoyable evening meal. Staff very pleasant & spoke good English, put me to shame with my petite French speaking! Comfortable room & very quiet. The hotel is sitting in lovely surroundings just slightly outside the village. Parking on hotel grounds. Would stay here again.
Hostellerie De La Baie
The rooms at Hostellerie de la Baie include a TV and views of the harbour. Each one is soundproofed and also provides a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning. There is also a tea room and bar, which is furnished with wooden tables and traditional armchairs.Free public parking is available on site and Coutances Train Station is 7.5 miles away. Other local attractions include Les Four à Chaux du Rey Maritime Museum, which is just 0.6 miles from the property.
- A wonderful, quiet location with a splendid view of the harbour from our bedroom and the public rooms. Superb dining experience in characterful surroundings that reflect the best of French traditions.. Delicious food with local specialities. Instead of croissants – which tend not to be the healthiest breakfasr option – enjoy instead a selection of quality fresh breads, including the local ‘gache’ and the patron’s delicious jam. This hotel is very pleasant and particularly good value. We were conscious of being well cared for at all times.
- We enjoyed a pleasant evening meal. Breakfast was toast with really nice homemade conserves.
- Lovely spot in a charming village off the beaten track. It’s a simple place to stay but would definitely stay there again.
- Sadly the restaurant was closed the night we stayed though not been told of this beforehand. Nevertheless the owner gave details of two nearby restaurants and the one we chose was fine. Nice and quiet with lovely views across the estuary. Breakfast was several different types of toasted bread. Different but fine by us. Compote and jams . This is a nice old property and the restaurant and breakfast room looked very nice. Our bedroom,with estuary view,was charmingly decorated.
- Wonderful to look out at the sea. Very olde worlde lovely place. Everything provided was very homely. Parking right next door. We didn’t eat but restaurant looked really nice.
ibis budget Coutances
Each air-conditioned room has a private bathroom, TV, free fiber optic WiFi and is serviced by a lift. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. A vending machine dispensing snacks and another one dispensing beverages are available in the lobby. A microwave is available for guests to use and is located opposite the lift.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace and the staff are available to assist 24 hours a day. Free private parking is provided.
- Hotel was clean, staff were helpful and friendly. Good location with a convenient restaurant opposite.
- A “no fuss” stop over. Perfectly adequate and at a bargain price. The breakfast was good though the breakfast room was a little small for the guests.
- The Staff were very professional and caring but with very little English I had to walk into town, a pleasant hour or so, to the Tourism Office to address the consequences of the train strike. The Jazz festival was on and a marvellous extra to my trip. I explored the ancient church damaged by WWII bombs and was in awe of the resilience of the French people. I enjoyed my visit here very much even though hindered by the train strike- buses were provided for we tourists.
The staff were extremely helpful and very attentive. They went out of their way to meet our requests – extra water, cup of tea, loan of hairdryer – and were very friendly.
The hotel was clean and comfortable.
- The hotel was easy to find and my room was very clean and warm
Hôtel Saint – Pierre
Hôtel Saint-Pierre features rooms all equipped with modern en suite facilities, cable TV, and wired internet access.Enjoy traditional and regional specialties, prepared with local products, in the friendly and warm atmosphere of the hotel’s restaurant.A brasserie and a banquet hall are also available for your special events. The free private on-site parking is useful for guests arriving by car.
- I liked everything, especially the location and staff
- The superior double room was very good. Staff very friendly.
- This hotel, located in a vibrant Norman town, is run by a very conscientious husband and wife team. Some renovations of this old auberge are currently in progress but this did not detract from our comfort. The bedroom was simple and compact, but perfectly adequate for our needs. Corrine, the patronne, was charming, welcoming and very helpful. The hairdresser she recommended was excellent! Breakfast was good and generous. We also dined well on both evenings. The traditional menu was appealing and offered excellent value for money.. The meals were well served by the couple’s equally charming hotel and catering apprentice. Overall a very memorable and enjoyable stay in Normandy.
- Good location in centre of town with easy parking at back of hotel. Room was adequate, clean. Bathroom a bit on small size but clean. Breakfast extra but good choices. Dinner was reasonably priced. Overall good value for money.
- brilliant for cyclists as they accommodated the bikes , would definately recommend as good vaue for money.
Hôtel Les Coutainvillaises
Accessed by stairs, its soundproofed rooms have flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed in the comfort of your room upon request.Free public parking is available at a location near Hotel les Coutainvillaises.Hotel Les Les Coutainvillaises sits 1 hour from the famous Mont Saint-Michel and the Normandy landing beaches.
The charm of this Hotel
The location is great, the rooms are clean and the hosts are nice and kind. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Great Hotel. Gentleman who met and served us was very nice and helpful. Lovely location in centre of town and being near the sea, made it special.Excellent service and breakfast was great. Will definitely come back.
- Though our room was modest in size it was well laid out and suited our needs. Our hosts were very welcoming and the town is charming. The free wifi worked well. There is plenty of free parking nearby around the town. We enjoyed our three nights here and would return.
Welcoming owner and staff.
Good central location in the town.
- The charm of this Hotel
Le Relais des Iles
Rooms at Le Relais des Iles are well equipped with modern amenities including free Wi-Fi internet access. Rooms with disability access are available.Free private parking is provided at the hotel, making it easy to explore the Normandy region by car.The breakfast buffet is served daily and includes organic products such as homemade cake and gluten-free produce. The property also has a restaurant where guests can enjoy dinner every evening.
- Location was excellent. About 50m from the most stunning beach. Safe swimming and very peaceful. We sat outside one evening and it was so quiet it almost hurt your ears! Nice little bar, cafe and shop nearby. Restaurant and bar had great sea view. Just a note about the Booking ratings – they seem to score down on facilities, which is unfair I think. I can only give it a fair rating for facilities, as it is only a 3 star and doesn’t have a swimming pool, or concierge, but that shouldn’t really mark down a hotel which doesn’t profess to have those facilities.
- The hotel is in an excellent position right near the beach. MIriam the receptionist upgraded our rooms and we had a choice of rooms that suited us. This gesture was most unexpected.
- Comfortable bed and excellent shower and close to lovely beach
- The restaurant in the Le Relais des Iles served excellent meals. Real value for money.
- Each and everything was just fine. I can highly recommend this property.
Hotel La Villa Julia
Guest rooms are bright and have a modern décor. They are each equipped with a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed in guests’ rooms. Guests can also sample a drink and tapas at the lounge bar on site.Coutainville Golf Course is only 0.6 miles away, Granville is 18.6 miles away and the famous Omaha Beach is 31.1 miles from the hotel. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and free public parking is possible on site.
- Really comfortable family owned hotel, well situated a short walk from the sea and restaurants and with free parking. The breakfast was excellent value for money and well presented. The staff consisting of mostly family members could not do enough for our small party.
- Excellent hotel good facilities. Lovely large bedroom and bathroom. Very clean and modern. Staff welcoming and very friendly nothing too much trouble
- Breakfast was lovely and bed was really comfy king size
- The owner and her staff cared very much about the high quality of their hotel. It was extremely clean and the decor was wonderful. The bed was very comfy. It was located by a wonderful beach and some very good restaurants in Agon Coutainville. We had a very restful stay. We would rank this as one the best hotels we have been to; and we have been to many.
- Excellent range of breakfast provisions.Coffee nice and hot.
Hôtel-Restaurant Le Fruitier
Decorated in contemporary tones, all rooms comes with a LCD TV and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The restaurant l’Atelier serves bistrot cuisine at lunchtime and traditional cuisine at dinnertime. A buffet breakfast including homemade products is prepared every day and breakfast can be delivered to your room upon request and at a surcharge.Le Fruitier can accommodate groups and the conference rooms are equipped to organize banquets or seminars.Private parking is available on site at a surcharge. Mont Saint-Michel is a 35-minute drive away from the property.
- we have stayed there before not so good this time small room shower over bath not good for older people single beds when asked for double tried to change room but not able to
- Loved the staff. Restaurant catered to my special diet needs and let me order something not on the menu!
- This is a central location, just off the main street. A restaurant is incorporated within the Hotel.
- Great for families with children, as twin beds downstairs and double upstairs.
- Food was good although pricey. Staff were helpful.
Top Hotels In Roncey Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roncey Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roncey Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roncey Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!