10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roncesvalles Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Roncesvalles Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roncesvalles Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roncesvalles Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roncesvalles Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roncesvalles Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roncesvalles Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roncesvalles Navarre:
Hotel Roncesvalles offers free Wi-Fi and bright rooms with flat-screen TV. This restored Medieval hospital is next to Roncesvalles Monastery, an important point on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Hotel Roncesvalles combines original stone walls and wooden ceilings with elegant, modern décor. Each heated room has a work desk and a stylish bathroom with a hairdryer.The Roncesvalles Hotel’s rustic restaurant offers a daily buffet breakfast, and dinner can be served upon request. Hotel Roncesvalles also has a lounge bar and a large terrace.The historic village of Roncesvalles is in Navarra, just 5 miles from France. The staff can arrange excursions in the surrounding countryside, and free parking is available at the hotel.
- Fabulous restaurants, fantastic staff, very memorable experience.
- Hotel was top class. Staff were top class also. Particular praise for restaurant staff who were friendly, helpful and the best I have met in any hotel
- Beautiful setting. Staff were friendly and helpful
- Lovely place and felt very well cared for by the staff. Modern facilities in beautiful old building.
- The staff where excellent. Friendly, helpful and smiling 🙂 Place was a monestary tastefully converted maintaining many original features. After a 24km Camino walk from St. Jean De Port it was a super treat to be in this hotel! Definitely recommend.
Hotel Rural Loizu
Located in Burguete, 19 miles from Pamplona, Hotel Rural Loizu features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 13 miles from Hotel Rural Loizu, and Zugarramurdi is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Rural Loizu.
- Nice well kept hotel very popular with Camino walkers and local Spanish good quality very ecanomical prices and comfortable room
- Lovely little hotel, was a comfortable treat after a tough first day on the Camino.
There is a bar and some tables and chairs in the garden which was nice and relaxing.
Good breakfast but I don’t think the girl working was a morning person.
- The breakfast had a great selection. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows.
- The room was comfortable & adequate but a little small. Staff were very friendly especially the waiter who took time to explain the menu to us in great detail. Breakfast was ok. Dinner was good
Hotel Rural Aribe
Hotel Rural Aribe offers accommodations in Aribe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. Pamplona is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Aribe, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very good rooms, friendly staff, good served breakfast, quiet place. Nice for a resting weekend. Located near famous Selva de Irati or Roncesvalles, also paleolitic monuments and good trekking in nearby mountains by the french border. Crossing to France for nice landscapes and tourist shopping at S.Jean Pied de Port, start of the Way to Santiago. Grab a GPS!
- The owners were fantastic and clearly loved where they lived. They were very informative and enthusiastic about the area. They had an exceptional grasp of the English language.the food was very good and fresh also sensible portions.the room suited our needs and the beds were clean and comfortable as was the bathroom.very good value for money.
- Mountain atmosphere by a very pretty river. Owners very friendly and could speak English very well. Food excellent and very good value for money.
- Nuestra estancia fue perfecta. El trato fue excelente, el hotel impecable y la ubicación perfecta. Volveremos segurísimo!
El alojamiento es un sitio encantador, perfecto para hacer senderismo y visitar los lugares clave de allí. Las habitaciones son muy amplias y cómodas y los servicios del hostal son de 10. La atención del personal no puede ser mejor
Marisa, la mujer que regenta el hostal, es de las personas más agradables, serviciales y atentas que he conocido nunca. Tuvimos un percance con nuestro vehículo y ella estuvo en todo momento ayudándonos con todo, fue como nuestra madre allí. No tenemos forma de agradecer todo lo que hizo por nosotros. Recomendaría a cualquiera que visite este hostal, no se equivocarían.
Hotel Rural Torre De Uriz
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Torre De Uriz offers accommodations in Uriz, just 14 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Torre De Uriz, and Olite is 31 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The property is absolutely fabulous. The room was really spacious and comfortable. The ambience was super relaxed. The lounge and bar area superb and chilled. The architecture fabulous. Dinner was sensationally good. Breakfast was excellent. There is a good quiet area to sit outside. The owners are really lovely people. There is a great hillside walk from the hotel.
Excellent family run hotel in a quiet rural setting.
Great home made food.
Owners very helpful in giving advice on places to visit, not just during our stay there but also for our onward journey.
- I liked everything. Paula and Jesus were perfect hosts who have paid attention to the smallest details. The hotel is beautiful and fitted out with sublime style. Food, excellent. Well worth the minor detour from Pamplona.
Hosts could not have been more helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.
Excellent locally sourced food.
We had a perfect stay at Hotel Rural Torre de Uriz.
- This is perfect place to stop one or two nights if you are travelling from Pamplona through the Pyrenees to France via Roncesvalle. The village of Uriz only has a permanent population of 9, and it is hard to find on the GPS. However, once you get there it is magic. The hotel has been beautifully restored and created from an ancient rural buidling and defence tower about 7 years ago by the Spanish government. There is a great loop walking trail up the hill behind Uriz that is well worth the walk.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Akerreta is located in Akerreta in the region of Navarra, just 7 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 24 miles from Hotel Akerreta, and Olite is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Host was very welcoming. Dinner was great. We stayed in same room as Martin Sheen in the movie ‘The Way’.
- A gem of a hotel along the Camino de Santiago. Jose, the proprietor, made me feel so welcome! Really appreciated the bathtub and the spacious room with a beautiful view.
- I’m on the Camino. Landlord very friendly and helpful. I had a great night’s sleep and the evening meal was very good.
- Have stayed at this hotel 2 times prior. It is my reward for walking from St. Jean Pied de Port via the Pyrenees. Its luxury is well worth it. The food is outstanding. The owners are a delight. I will always stay there when I am on the Camino De Santiago.
- Staff were super nice and accommodating. We had the set dinner menu and it was delicious! Definitely felt like perfect home made cooking. Breakfast was much more than the typical breakfast included in hotels along the Camino and staff were Happy to help when we made requests for fruit outside of what was on offer. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable.Also – the house was used to film parts of the movie “The Way” which was very exciting!!
Showcasing a barbecue facilities and terrace, Casa Elita is located in Larrasoaña. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Pamplona is 8 miles from Casa Elita, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The hosts were extremely kind and welcoming and couldn’t have been nicer.
- This guest house was clean, the bed was comfortable. Quiet village location. Convenient stop on the Camino de Santiago.
- Vonda was very friendly and welcoming. I liked the welcome drink and dinner was also provided (delicious chicken, veggies and salad!)
- The town is adorable. This B&B had great location and good shared spaces. Although you share a bathroom, there are only two rooms that share it and it’s conveniently right outside the room.
- It was lovely, the hosts were a delight – stay here! I loved it .
Hotel Rural Quinto Real
Surrounded by countryside, Hostal Rural Quinto Real is located in Eugi, only 15.5 miles from Pamplona. This rustic-style guest house offers stunning views of the Eugi Reservoir and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Rural Quinto Real are decorated with rustic décor and come with a TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the reservoir.Hostal Rural Quinto Real has a bar and a restaurant with an exterior terrace and serving local food with fresh ingredients. There is also a large garden area and a children’s playground.The area is ideal for cycling and hiking. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information.Hostal Rural Quinto Real is close to Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Roncesvalles and Elizondo are 18.6 miles from the Hostal.
- Friendly service and pleasant outside seating area. Lovely view over the lake.
In two short words, “absolute gem.” Truly nothing to not enjoy, but let’s begin with the staff because they make this place worth the visit. The owner could not be more inviting, friendly, and the reason you never want to check out. The food is top notch, I travelled with two others and we tried as much of the menu as possible. Everything was delicious from the beers and snacks to the main dishes. There are also a few great restaurants within a short drive but if you have only one night, the restaurant is the best call.
A perfect place to visit with friends or alone. The locals are inviting and congregate in the bar during the evenings and make it hard to leave without new friends. Without a question if this is available, book it!
Having stayed in the Basque country for the past 12 summers this is by far the very best place as far as location, value for the money, and service. You will be thankful you stayed too.
- nice location beside the highway. easy to approach by bus or taxi from pamplona
- The dinner was outstanding. Management should promote it more intensively
- El personal es muy amable. Las camas son muy cómodas, el desayuno está muy bien y muy bueno. Además hicimos uso del restaurante y la comida estaba muy buena. Y la ubicación tiene unas vistas impresionantes y es muy tranquilo.
Hotel Rural Auñamendi
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Auñamendi offers accommodations in Ochagavía, just 29 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 19 miles from Hotel Rural Auñamendi, and Candanchú is 30 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money. A well equipped and furnished room and bathroom
- This hotel was a small hotel in a Pyrenean village. We loved our stayed but were challenged by no English in the town or public transport to get there. ( we couldn’t book a car, as we planned because we only had an Australian licence) the staff were really friendly and we used hand gestures and Google translate to make do. Excellent value for money. Breakfast was included in our room price and it was a lovely breakfast.
- Nice large room with modern bathroom ensuite. Restaurant served home made food of high quality with an excellent breakfast. Squeezed orange juice for breakfast and delicious pastries.could drink outside in quiet square.
- Friendly staff, lovely location. Staff didn’t speak much English & we didn’t speak much Spanish but that didn’t matter. This added to the charm.
– Pleasant and friendly staff.
– Safe place for bicycles during stay.
– Nice bar area
– Good location
Located in Garzáin in the region of Navarra, 26 miles from San Sebastian, Baztan features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Biarritz is 24 miles from Baztan, and Pamplona is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Great undercover parking for motorcycles. Informative staff. We used it as an overnight stop whilst riding motorcycles in the area. The walk into the town was a bit of a hike but well worth it for the restaurants and local food.
Big pool we didn’t use but looked nice.
Balcony had a nice view.
- The hotel was very clean and the rooms spacious with balconies overlooking the pool area and some with mountain views. The bar staff were very friendly and the tapas menu was tasty and authentic. There wasn’t anything fancy about the hotel, but it was a great value stop in the stunning countryside of the Pyrenees.
- A good sized room with a lovely balcony. Nice facilities swimming pool, garden and bar. We had a delicious gin and tonic sitting on the terrace. We rode our bikes and there was a secure cupboard to lock them up.
- Beautiful location; wonderful balconies; friendly staff; excellent location; great value; very quiet
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Elizondo offers accommodations in Elizondo, just 26 miles from San Sebastian. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 23 miles from Hotel Elizondo, and Pamplona is 24 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 20 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast, quiet location and staff very welcoming
- The location was excellent; the staff, very friendly
- Hotel is immaculate, and tastefully furnished . All the staff were very pleasant and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish and they spoke no English ! A great place to stay on route through Pyrannees.Good value for money
- Comfortable bed. Good size rooms. Quiet location. Great staff.
Bed was comfy, room was spotless and seems new, breakfast buffet was good for Europe.
GM or owner was a superb friendly gentleman who worked with us to help us even though he didn’t speak English.
Top Hotels In Roncesvalles Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roncesvalles Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roncesvalles Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roncesvalles Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!