10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romulus Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Romulus Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romulus Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romulus Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romulus Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romulus Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romulus Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romulus Michigan:
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit Airport Romulus
Less than a 6-minute drive from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, this hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in each room at Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit Airport Romulus. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also provided in each room.A free 24-hour airport shuttle service is available to all guests at Detroit Airport Romulus Baymont Inn & Suites. A laundromat and a business center are available on site. Guests can also enjoy a workout in the fitness center on the property.Motor City Casino, Ford Field and downtown Detroit are within a 20-minute drive of this hotel. The Henry Ford Museum is 11 miles away.
- We left our car parked there when we got home a midnight the car was snowed in it was up to the side window and the snowplow truck plowed us in luckily a nice Gentleman helped us get out the hotel had no shovels just ice scrapers it toke 1 1/2 hours to get out thank god for that man I have a heart condition
- Hot water, coffee, tea are available at the reception area 24/7. They also sell food at the counter – microwaved food like hot pockets, cup noodles and what not. There is a television screen in the check-in area that shows you information on flight details. Very helpful! Beds were comfy. They are very high, large, and clean. Shuttle service to the airport runs every half hour (come to the reception at least ten minutes in advance to state your needs), drivers were all very friendly and sweet.
- Everything was excellent. Excellent people to deal with.
- Flew in only to stay the night. Close to airport and freeway. Accommodated me with early check in. Bed was vey comfortable. Room was nice and quiet. Staff friendly
- The staff was the best. They all were friendly and did everything they could to make our stay the best.
Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport
Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport offers accommodations in Romulus. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service and a gift shop at the property.Detroit is 17 miles from Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airpor, and Windsor is 17 miles from the property. Detroit Metro Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, the room was pretty. I liked having bottled water. Super close to the airport which was nice.
- Our room was clean. Staff was very helpful. Loved this hotel
The bathroom lighting was perfect.
The walk in shower was nice.
The bed was big enough for 4 people.
- The staff was very helpful and the hotel was very clean.
- food at the restaurant was very good. Staff was pleasant. Airport shuttle was prompt.
Howard Johnson Metro Airport
One of our top picks in Romulus.Howard Johnson Metro Airport is located in Romulus, 16 miles from Detroit and 17 miles from Windsor. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Novi is 18 miles from Howard Johnson Metro, and Ann Arbor is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- When checking in, the young man couldn’t find my reservation. He tried and tried but no luck. Told me that he would just put one in for me, at the same rate I booked online for. I really appreciated that. And he was very professional and friendly.
- The beds were very comfortable and once it warmed up it was great. It was also nice to have a continental breakfast waiting for us.
- The hotel is very close to the airport. The front desk staff was nice when I told him about how DIRTY everything was, but didn’t do anything to rectify it (except offer me 10% off my next stay).
- No breakfast available…too early. Coffee was cold 🙁
- Excellent location. Very easy access to the airport
Knights Inn Metro Airport
One of our best sellers in Romulus! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Metro Airport offers accommodations in Romulus, just 16 miles from Detroit.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Windsor is 16 miles from Knights Inn Metro Airport, and Novi is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great beds and good breakfast choices. Staff was very helpful and friendly!!
- Free breakfast, no meat. Basics,,bagles, toast, waffles, pastries, juice and coffee
- Superb service from Fadi at the front desk. I left my bag on the airport shuttle and he called to make sure it was delivered. Very attentive, friendly — the perfect person for the job.
- The Knights Inn was close to the airport. We have stayed there before
- The room was comfortable and clean, and the staff were friendly. There’s a Wendy’s right next door
Wyndham Garden Detroit Metro Airport
One of our best sellers in Romulus! Located in Romulus in the region of Michigan, 17 miles from Detroit, Wyndham Garden Detroit Metro Airport features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. The hotel has a playground and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Windsor is 17 miles from Wyndham Garden Detroit, and Novi is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Decent hotel, nice atrium but the pool was freezing. I couldn’t stay in the pool it was that cold.
Hotel shuttle to airport and breakfast were great.
- The hotel was available and close to the airport. Staff was excellent, the room was clean., and the bed was comfortable.
The breakfast buffet was excellent, the interior courtyard of the hotel is quite nice as it’s a warm garden spot in the midst of michigan’s winter. The room was spacious but would have been better if the HOT TUB was removed from the bedroom.
We were in Detroit only for this one night, as our flight connections were lousy and we had to overnight in Detroit. This was a convenient place to stay and turned out to be just the warm relaxing spot we needed.
- The restaurant staff went above and beyond my expectations on service. Did everything to please. Could use a little more variety on the menu.
- Bathroom wall at top had brown stuff all on wall and room wasn’t pleasant as the internet made it seem like
- Decent hotel, nice atrium but the pool was freezing. I couldn’t stay in the pool it was that cold.
Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit/Airport Romulus
This Romulus, Michigan hotel offers free shuttle services to and from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. An indoor pool with a hot tub are available and rooms provide free Wi-Fi.At the Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit/Airport Romulus, guest rooms are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities and a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV are available in each room.A business center and a gym are on site at the hotel. The Hampton Inn & Suites Romulus also features a cash machine and laundry facilities.Romulus Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit is 24.2 miles from the University of Michigan. The Ford Motor Company headquarters is 7.5 miles away.
- I had booked my room for a certain time and I had to wait an hour before they cleaned the room
- Quick and friendly check-in. Property was very clean.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room decor was beautiful. Very easy access off highway.
- Hampton Inns are pretty dependable in regards to comfort and cleanliness. I always try to stay at this particular hotel when flying out of Detroit.
- The room was perfect for my needs. The bed was so comfortable. The bathroom was spotless. The staff was friendly, professional, and accommodating.
Magnuson Hotel Detroit Airport
Just one mile from Detroit Metro Airport, this Romulus hotel provides a 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle and features rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers an on-site fitness center and free guest parking.Guest rooms at Magnuson Hotel Detroit Airport include a sitting area and a satellite cable TV with extended channels.Coffee is available in the lobby at Magnuson Hotel. Laundry facilities are also available. For convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services is on site.This hotel is 20 miles from downtown Detroit.
- I had a microwave and a mini fridge in my room. And the convenient store they had at the front desk. My price for the room was awesome!
- It was quite and clean and the housekeeper was very nice
- The hotel is exactly what you would expect for what it claims to be: a place to spend the night when stuck at the airport. It wasn’t a high class hotel, but if you want to pay as little as possible this place will meet all expectations. It has a comfy bed, hot water, and a bathroom.
- The check out process was nice and the store at the front desk was stocked with everything. The lady at the front desk was as helpful as she could be
- The room was very clean and the guest service representatives was very friendly from night shift to morning shift. Great job keep up the cool work!!!!! More guest are coming..
La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport
One of our best sellers in Romulus! La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport is located in Romulus, just 16 miles from Detroit.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Windsor is 16 miles from La Quinta Detroit Metro Airport, and Novi is 18 miles away. Detroit Metro Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The drain in the bathroom needed fixed actually it was the tile needed to sloop to drain out. Water was standing.
- Staff was very very nice.. left too early for full breakfast,was able to eat fresh fruit and have some coffee…beautiful hotel… had a good night sleep..
- I love it because any issue the staff is right in it. And everyone is so welcoming
The furnishings were very good – happy to have the fridge and microwave and desk.
Bob Evans right next door was very convenient.
Excellent climate control — not too noisy and everything worked properly.
Light switches on base of lamps on bedside tables and desk were easy to use.
Clean, spacious bathroom.
Outstanding free airport shuttle service!
Room was at end of carpeted hall–difficult for 77 year old to
Pull luggage on carpet at 1 am. Cold bathroom. Old coffee left in pot otherwise room was clean till a knock on the door at 8am. Man stated he had to change room in a hurry the afternoon before and he accidentally left his belt in a top drawer. Five items of his clothing remained in top drawer. Breakfast set up very nice. Lobby and first floor area modern and impressive. Fast reasonable Uber service to downtown Detroit area. Staff at night very pleasant with check in. Daytime person acted like I was a bother when I asked about joining La Quinta travel club. Asked to repeat same information (address, phone, e mail) I wrote out Five hours before when I checked in. Loved Ease of Wi Fi connection.
Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
This Detroit, Michigan hotel is located in the McNamara Terminal of the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. This completely non-smoking hotel features guest rooms with a 42-inch flat-screen LCD TV.Guest rooms at the Westin Detroit Metro Airport include an in-room safe and a coffee maker. A work desk is available in the rooms as well. In-room massage services are available.The Detroit Metro Airport Westin offers airport check-in. The Dema Restaurant is on-site at the hotel. The hotel features an indoor heated pool.I-94 and I-275 are minutes from the Westin Detroit. Downtown Detroit and the Detroit Symphony Orchestra are within driving distance of the hotel.
- The convince of being right in the airport, perfect room great bar and restaurant!
- A most handsome and exquisitely designed hotel with good food served in the restaurant. Esthetically, the hotel is ten out of ten because it pleases the eye wherever you look.
- Unbelievable location for short-turn trips. Facility is well-staffed with helpful people, and in great condition.
- Convenience and quiet comfort makes this a highly desirable hotel for the weary traveler.
Direct gate access / security check point in the lobby
Perfect location to catch a flight next morning
Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport is located in Romulus in the region of Michigan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Detroit is 17 miles from C Plza Detroit Metro, and Windsor is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Comfortable beds. Neutral on low furniture and toilets. Low to the ground
- dining experience was pleasant! Food and service was great! Proximity to the airport with airport shuttle was a bonus.
- For the money you can’t beat this place. The fact that my Labrador retriever was allowed in the room was a huge plus for me and my wife because we rarely leave home without him.
- Staff very friendly and helpful; nice breakfast and room service. Netflix available on TV.
- They had the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept in
Top Hotels In Romulus Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romulus Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romulus Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romulus Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!