10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romille Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Romille Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romille Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romille Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romille Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romille Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romille Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romille Brittany:
Logis Hôtel.com Restaurant l’Ardoise
Guest rooms at Logis Hôtel have a modern design and each has a different color scheme. Some rooms feature a seating area and a work desk. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s contemporary restaurant. Guests can also have a drink at the hotel’s trendy bar.There is free wireless Internet access in public areas at Logis Hôtel, and free public parking nearby.
- Good, central location in a pleasant town. Pet-friendly, so ideal for us! Clean and large enough room. Restaurant was good and staff very attentive. Would certainly book this hotel again for a one night stop-over.
- Very friendly staff; good location opposite the church in this little village. Les Routiers restaurant.
Comfortable bed. Restaurant fine.
Staff pleasant but unable to deal with heating problems.
- Chambre exceptionnelle, très grande . Accueil et service tout plein de gentillesse.merci pour ce séjour
- Un accueil agréable et très simple, même pour une arrivée tardive et un départ très tôt. Un stop idéal pour notre famille à mi- parcours.
Escale Oceania Rennes Cap Malo
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the Escale Oceania Rennes Cap Malo. The hotel also features an outdoor terrace.Hotel Escale Oceania is located on the shopping and leisure area of Cap Malo, which includes restaurants, bowling, cinema and golf. It is just 15 minutes from Rennes city centre.
- It is a good location for an overnight stay en route somewhere. We stayed on the way up to St Malo to get the ferry. Comfortable room with a toilet separate from the bathroom. Good buffet breakfast. Good location and close to a number of restaurants and entertainment places (bowling, cinema) etc.
Fantastic breakfast. Best breakfast in hotel in a long time. Plenty options suitable for a diabetic
Easy hotel to get too and great stop over en route to and from ferry.
- Fab location when heading back to st malo ferry port in morning. Lots of eateries around and even a cinema in walking distance.
- Free wifi, clean rooms, friendly staff. Would stay again!
- The breakfast choice was very good and the hotel was clean. The hotel is situated in a good area for getting around.
Logis Du Vieux Moulin
Each room at the Logis Du Vieux Moulin has an authentic décor. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.Du Vieux Moulin offers 1 restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Logis Du Vieux Moulin.Free parking is provided. It is 2-minutes from motorway N137. It is located a 15-minute drive from Rennes and 35 minutes from St Malo. Activities nearby include hiking and bike rides along the canals and ponds.
- A most pleasant surprise on our 2 week honeymoon trip. Situated in romantic sourroundings this “OLD MILL” meets all the standards of modern 3 star hotel accomodations. The friendly staff did everything to make our stay a memorable experience. Spacious clean and quiet room adequate for handicapped travellers. Highly recommended…THANKYOU.
- Really helpful owner/manager who went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. We had a half board deal and the dinner was lovely. Breakfast was good too. Our e-bikes were garaged and with charge points so no messy stuff in our room. All very good value. If you need a break between StMalo and Rennes this is for you!
- Lovely welcome Friendly hosts Brilliant chef top of the range. Food was superb. Good brakfast. Overall A realy good place to stay and excellent value.
- Everything from the welcome to the excellent quality of the food.
- Friendly welcome, nicely decorated comfortable room, secure cycle storage. Sadly could not sample restaurant due to it being closed on the night of our stay (Sunday) but was directed to a good creperie nearby.
Kyriad Rennes Nord Hotel
Its 58 double, twin and triple rooms all come with bath, television and Wi-Fi Internet access. 2 rooms have been specially designed to welcome the disabled guests.A restaurant is available on-site, and a full buffet breakfast is served each morning for a tasty and energizing start to the day.
Good location, with parking.
Nice room with an excellent breakfast
- This was a one night stopover on the way to Saint Malo ferry and we were expecting a very cheap, basic hotel but had a very pleasant surprise. We were greeted by Nadia on reception who went out of her way to make us feel very welcome, nothing was too much trouble for her. Free tea & coffee making facilities were available in reception but Nadia gave us a kettle to use in our room when she saw I had brought our own cups etc. She also prepared an evening meal for us and brought it up to our room. It was very tasty, fresh and really good value for money. Room was very warm and comfortable with a nice comfy bed. Buffet breakfast next morning was brilliant, great variety and plenty of it. Everything was fresh and very tasty. Thanks to Nadia and her colleague in the morning we will definitely go back whenever we are booked on the Saint Malo ferry which is only an hour away.
- We were made to feel welcome by the receptionist while we waited for our rooms to be ready (we had arrived early). Good breakfast buffet.
I didn’t expect much more than a bed to sleep in, having never stayed at a Kyriad before and always used top hotels. We were both so impressed by the friendliness & efficiency of the staff, the comfy beds and the amazing breakfast. This is not a plush hotel, but a place to overnight en-route and for this it is a most comfortable, quiet and pleasant hotel to stay.
Thanks to all at Kyriad Rennes Nord.
- A very comfortable stay as usual. This hotel in the university district always has a warm welcome, a comfortable bed, the room was excellent too. We eat in another town where we know the patrons, so can’t comment on local restuarants.
- Good location, with parking.
Brit Hotel L’adresse
Brit Hotel L’Adresse has soundproofed guest rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine and guests can relax in the hotel bar or on the south facing terrace.The Brit Hotel L’Adresse is 28 miles from Rennes and guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside.
- Very easy access on outskirts of town. Good dinner and breakfast. Tables and chairs outside for drinks and chatting, nice place
- Receptionist very agreeable. Locked room for bikes. Room comfy. Pillows very very soft.
- The friendly manager locked our bikes away for the night for us.
- The staff are excellent. We were cyclists and they were able to store our cycles inside the building in a secure place. Very nice food and hospitality
- Clean, tidy and welcoming. Room was pleasant and comfortable. Good continental breakfast and coffee.
Best Western Plus Hôtel Isidore 4*
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a minibar, safety deposit box and flat-screen TV, while some also have an iPod docking station and coffee machine. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Best Western Plus Hôtel Isidore 4*. Guests can also sample the French cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, which also features a terrace. Other restaurants can be reached right next to the hotel.Additional features include a business corner, free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private, underground parking on site. Rennes Saint Jacques Golf Club is only a 10-minute drive away. It is right next to the 6 bus line stop which provides direct access to Rennes City Centre.
- The staff were welcoming and efficient. The room was beautiful, clean and quiet. The parking was directly under the hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed the dinner we did have on Saturday
- Price was reasonable; AC worked well; place was clean; parking was very easy; restaurant was a complete surprise..great atmosphere and the server was amazingly friendly and efficient.
Lovely clean modern rooms. Excellent shower and bathroom. Breakfast buffet good but rather pricey.
Driving an electric car and were able to plug in to charge overnight at no extra charge. Good parking in an underground car park.
- BED COMFY, A VERY QUIET LOCATION JUST OFF THE MOTORWAY
The staff were very helpful and all spoke very good english. The hotel was very smart but reasonably priced.
The breakfast was fantastic and well worth 14 euros. The best selection available, plenty of space in the light, airy room. Fantastic.
ibis budget Rennes Route de Saint Malo
Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are presented in all of the simply decorated guest rooms. The rooms have private bathrooms and are soundproof.A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. The hotel also provides newspapers and 24-hour front desk service.Free parking is available on site and the Rennes Train Station is 5 miles away. The hotel is a 45-minute drive from Saint-Malo and 8 miles from the Rennes – Saint-Jacques Airport.
- All was what we expected for what we payed it clean & comfy & friendly helpful staff.
- Overall it was a really nice place to just sleep and relax, all facilities were well equipped and staff was nice and friendly
- Great location, great price, great staff especially the receptionist on arrival who gave us great advice where to eat our evening meal.
- Whole hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were cheerful polite and helpful. we were not disturbed with any noise at all,I asked for a room overlooking our car the receptionist was more than happy to do this. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Well positioned for an early start to catch the ferry at St Malo. There is a lift to the rooms.
LeCoq-Gadby Hôtel Contemporain et Spa
The guest rooms at LeCoq-Gadby feature a contemporary décor and some have a private balcony or terrace. Free Wi-Fi is provided and each room includes a flat-screen TV and facilities for making hot drinks.Breakfast including fresh fruit and homemade cake is served daily.The spa includes an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a hammam which are upon reservation and at an extra cost.Free private parking is provided. The property is 1.2 miles from Rennes Cathedral, 0.9 miles from Sainte Anne Metro Station and 1.1 miles from the Museum of Fine Arts.
- The staff were lovely. Comfortable bed. The rooms remaining had a relaxed comfortable shabby chic style
- The grounds are beautiful. Sadly our weather wasn’t good so we were unable to take advantage of them. One member of staff was very helpful on finding us a bus to the airport.
- The hotel was conveniently located nearby my daughter’ s University halls of residence and within comfortable walking distance of the city centre. Also, I was able to park my car securely in their car park. This hotel is a gem with a distinct character, I stayed in a room full of personality, clean and quiet. There is a courtyard garden which is beautiful, full of roses and flower beds. There seems to be a restaurant there but I didn’t get a chance to try it out, although it looked a fine, slightly more upmarket place to eat. There is a spa and pool which I didnt use. The lounge was a beautiful traditionally furnished room full of comfortable armchairs, settees and colourful rugs with books and up to date magazines arranged on coffee tables. One just wanted to be sitting in there just to drink in the lovely atmosphere.
La chambre est spacieuse
Le personnel charmant et aux petit soins
Très belle chambre
WC indépendants de la salle de bain
Hotel Arcantis Le Voltaire
Guest rooms come with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. They provide a comfortable and functional living space.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast during the week and on weekends. It also has a cozy bar where you can enjoy a relaxing drink with family or friends.Hotel Voltaire is a 15 minute walk from Stade de la Route de Lorient and just 2 miles from the Museum of Fine Arts of Rennes.
- We loved having an attic room for our first night, but the next morning when we were going out for the day, the receptionist asked us to move out of it so that a family could have it. We were told to move to another room which was a lot smaller and ne t to the entrance, which might have been noisy. So we asked to move to a different room instead. There was no apology from the man on reception and he was not at all friendly.
- The Owner and Marianne are really friendly and the hotel is so peaceful for a city hotel. Its spotlessly clean and its very quirky. Its Amazing. xxx
Stylish hotel decoration
Not far from the Rennes centre
Clean room. Comfy bed. Colourful toilet!!!
Just a half hour walk to the city centre along the river.
Ideal for us.
- Very clean and comfortable little room, if you are lucky you will get one of rooms on the last stage, which offer a great view from the roof window. Staff was very nice and helpful. There is also a little guide in your room with a lot of useful info on Rennes and more. Very good value for money !
Brit Hotel Rennes St Grégoire – Le Villeneuve
The rooms at Brit Hotel Le Villeneuve feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Canal + and beIN Sports, as well as individual heating, a desk and pink, marble floors. They also include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine prepared with local produce, and meals can be served on the terrace during summer.Bus lines 2, 8 and 78 stop just outside the hotel and provide access to the city centre and train station. Free private parking is also provided onsite.
- Location suitable if you don’t want to park in city which makes access and parking easier
- Friendly reception staff, warm and clean rooms, comfortable bed, very pleased.
The location to the hospital was why we booked.
The staff were very good and accommodating to our needs.
- Free on site parking, 24 hour desk, restaurant on site
Nice Room and Clean. and a shower that really works well,
Wi Fi was good with strong signal.
We had only a short stay, so no time to find faults, but while there all went well. enjoyed a good nights sleep.
Top Hotels In Romille Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romille Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romille Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romille Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!