10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romford Greater London – Top Hotel Reviews
Romford Greater London is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romford Greater London. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romford Greater London. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romford Greater London. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romford Greater London right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romford Greater London with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romford Greater London:
The Mawney Hotel
The Mawney Hotel is in Romford, and features a landscaped garden with a sitting area and a licensed bar. This family-run hotel is just a 12-minute walk from Romford Train Station.The rooms here include a flat-screen Freeview cable TV with a DVD player, and tea/coffee-making facilities. Featuring a shower, each private bathroom also has a hairdryer.At The Mawney Hotel, there is a 24-hour front desk, a guest lounge and a dining area. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all public spaces and all hotel rooms. This property provides free parking.The Romford Markets are an 8-minute walk away and the Liberty Shopping Center is an 11-minute walk away. There are several pubs, restaurants and shops within a 10-minute walk, and numerous golf courses within a 3 miles radius.
No reviews yet.
Gidea Park Hotel
Gidea Park Hotel offers accommodations in Romford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.London is 15 miles from Gidea Park Hotel, and Croydon is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly, room was small but clean and bright. Evening meal was good.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The evening meal was enjoyable and very good value for money. It was nice to be able to eat at the hotel instead of having to go out to find somewhere. The shower took a few minutes to warm up but was great once it had.
- Welcoming & relaxed atmosphere. Good parking. All the basic comforts you need.
- There was ample parking on site around the back of the building. The room was tidy.
- There was one receptionist, who was also the waitress at breakfast and also the lady serving drinks in the bar. She had her work cut out with the number of guests on a busy weekend but she attended to everyone with great speed and efficiency and an excellent caring manner.
Harefield Manor Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Harefield Manor Hotel offers accommodations in Romford, just 15 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Croydon is 19 miles from Harefield Manor Hotel, and Southend-on-Sea is 23 miles away. London City Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly, very helpful and polite. The breakfast was great!
- Extremely pleasant and helpful staff, great location, great value for money
- Always a joy to stay at this hotel. Staff friendly and rooms are a good size and comfortable.
- Great location, friendly staff, professional service. The family room is one of the best we have had. Great size and facilities.
Lovely hotel staff were so friendly
Breakfast a good variety.
De Rougemont Manor
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, De Rougemont Manor is located in Brentwood, just 19 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Croydon is 23 miles from De Rougemont Manor, and Southend-on-Sea is 18 miles away. London City Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very clean and right in the centre of where we wanted to be. The beds are also very comfortable.
- The decor of the rooms and general grounds of the building were beautiful. Staff were very welcoming.
- The décor was gorgeous and the period features were authentic. It made it even more unique as each suite was different.
- All perfect and staff were a delight and nothing to much travel had to a taxi all done and when taxi arrived call you your room
- The receptionist was very helpful and overall the hotel was clean and ideal.
Holiday Inn Brentwood
One of our top picks in Brentwood.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Holiday Inn Brentwood is located in Brentwood in the region of Essex. The hotel has a fitness center and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.London is 18 miles from Holiday Inn Brentwood, and Croydon is 23 miles away. London City Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Clean,comfortable nice staff and especially helpful in the dining room dealing with food allergies.
- Great hotel fantastic staff couldn’t do enough for you
- Roomwas clean and well presented did not realise about heating/cooling in room so found room a bit warm a light where kettle is would be helpful but on the whole very good
- Very friendly helpful staff. Excellent indoor pool
Very good breakfast selection
Staff at breakfast were very helpful
Devonshire Hotel is located in Hornchurch, 15 miles from London and 19 miles from Croydon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 21 miles from Devonshire Hotel, and Watford is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Pleasant and friendly, clean place to stay in easy walking distance of the town centre. Bed was comfy, shower was pretty powerful, plenty of storage spaces and the WiFi was good. The outside buildings that we stayed in were obviously quite new and very well done. We didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment.
- Very comfortable room. Great shower. Welcoming staff upon arrival.
- We really enjoyed our stay was perfect for what we needed ticked all the boxes
- Excellent breakfast. It’s line in the center of the town.
- Comfy room, good breakfast selection, handy for the town and tube station
The Kilns Hotel
The Kilns Hotel is located in Brentwood, 19 miles from London and 22 miles from Croydon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 18 miles from The Kilns Hotel, and Watford is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 12 miles from The Kilns Hotel.
The restaurant was excellent could not fault the food we had at lunch and evening meal.
Breakfast was very enjoyable and the gentleman on duty was very professional and attentive.
Location for travelling
- Excellent location for M25, fresh food in the continental breakfast and enough choice, bed very comfy!
- The fact there were 13 plug sockets in our room : we couldn’t resist counting them!
- Breakfast was great! Lovely fresh fruit and great variety!
- The restaurant was excellent could not fault the food we had at lunch and evening meal.
O’Gradys Guesthouse Ilford
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, O’Gradys Guesthouse Ilford offers accommodations in Ilford, just 11 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the hotel. Croydon is 16 miles from OGradys Guesthouse Ilford, and Southend-on-Sea is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 5 miles from O’Gradys Guesthouse Ilford.
- Fantastic stay. Fresh clean and cosy room, excellent staff who were all warm and friendly making only downside of my stay was having to leave.
- Cindy on Reception was absolutely lovely, so helpful and made sure I was nicely settled in as a woman travelling alone.
- Very very clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast with friendly service staff couldn’t have been more helpful.
Room was perfect! Super clean! Great location, had everything we needed. Big mirrors which was perfect. Hanging space in wardrobe. Bed super super comfy!!!
Couldn’t fault it!!!!
Don’t be put off by it being above an Irish pub. We went out and didn’t get in until late so had no problem with any noise. Apart from some people outside on the road but that can’t be helped.
All staff really polite and helpful. Really enjoyed our stay. Breakfast also delicious!!
- Very very clean, comfy bed, not chocolate and kettle on the room. Nice bathroom. Staff extremely accommodating, the night me and my partner stayed there was live music downstairs and we were offered a quieter room if it because a problem (it didn’t the band was very good and couldn’t be heard in the room). Breakfast very nice and good selection, we also had dinner and it is exceptionally good pub grub. Perfect pint.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Marygreen Manor offers accommodations in Brentwood, just 19 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Croydon is 23 miles from Marygreen Manor, and Southend-on-Sea is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff are always welcoming and it’s very close for work
- Large comfortable room with good, clean ensuite facilities
- The hotel and grounds are lovely, the room was still big enough, even with the extra bed we asked for, and the complimentary fruit and mineral water is a nice touch. We had a late lunch when we arrived, which we ate in the gardens where there is plenty of seating but it still feels spacious. The food was good and the service was too. The only downside for us was that our garden room was near the smoking area and it was quite noisy till almost midnight, which made it difficult for my young grandson to sleep, but that’s not the fault of the hotel or staff.
Plenty of choice for breakfast
Room and en-suite very clean and comfortable
Staff very helpful
- Large rooms, Good overall room specification with bottled water and fruit available in rooms. Good food in bar and decent breakfast.
Located a 15-minute walk from Gants Hill Tube Station, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and tasty buffet breakfasts. Opposite the green Valentines Park, Ilford’s shops and bars are a half mile away.The Rossmore Hotel’s spacious rooms each have a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free tea and coffee facilities.Ilford Train Station is a 10-minute walk away, providing services to London Liverpool Street in 18 minutes. London’s West End is 30 minutes away by Tube (subway) from Gants Hill Station.London City Airport is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, as is Stratford, which features Westfield Shopping Center.Breakfasts are served in the large, airy dining room. The Rossmore also has a well-stocked bar with a pool table and special offers for guests dining at local restaurants.
- verry nice staff, very good english breakfast, clean house.
- Some staff were a bit friendly. Room size was ok but not clean. It was at the top of stairs with no lifts. Breakfast was supposed to be English breakfast but we ate half of it. It was not pleasant.
- Decent breakfast good location near gants hill tube station., bed was comfortable.
- Worst hotel see in may life batter then may back yard shed almost 50 years old bed no cleaning small bed to mutch knoice coming from outside we cant sleep all night
- Excellent staff and breakfast …Esentially a place to stay if you’re commuting to work in London …excellent value for money…
Top Hotels In Romford Greater London Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romford Greater London to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romford Greater London but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romford Greater London. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!