10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romestaing Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Romestaing Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romestaing Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romestaing Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romestaing Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romestaing Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romestaing Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romestaing Aquitaine:
Logis Hotel Les Cordeliers
The rooms all have an en suite bathroom with shower or bath and free toiletries. They also feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a phone.In the morning, a continental breakfast is available and the restaurant serves traditional food, including local and fresh produce.Logis Hotel Les Cordeliers is set about 1.9 miles from Casteljaloux Golf Course and Clarens Lake, and Agen is 34.2 miles away. Guests can enjoy cycling and hiking in the area
- Lovely and smiley staff, delicious breakfast and Nespresso coffee. Free water and biscuits in the room, big bathroom, quiet location. Rather comfy beds, parking.
A good hotel in a small town.
A restaurant attached.
Ample parking in town square.
- Location, free parking, friendly staff, nice brrakfast
- location good and easy to find. Good pizza shop across the road
- Chambre spacieuse..grand placard, wc et salle de bains séparés, deux bouteilles d’eau et deux biscuits à notre arrivée.. par rapport au Mercure bordeaux 190, 90 euros cet hotel avec petit déjeuner a 74 , 00 n’a pas à rougir..
ibis budget Marmande
Free WiFi is accessible in each room. The heated rooms at ibis budget Marmande include an en suite bathroom with a shower.Guests can sample the all-you-can-eat, continental-style breakfast in the morning. Newspapers are available for guests.Located 1,650 feet from a shopping centre, this hotel is 2.5 miles from Marmande Golf Course. Agen is 21.7 miles south-east of the hotel and the A62 motorway is 5.6 miles away. Marmande-Virazeil Airport is 2 miles away.
- Parkplatz vorhanden und ein Einkaufszentrum gegenüber
- literie extra . personnel très aimable. petit dejeuner très bien.
Taille du parking
Confort de la literie
- De kamers waren prima. Mis alleen een matje voor als je de douche uit komt. Omdat we vroeg vertrekken hebben we geen ontbijt gedaan, vinden we te laat.
- Petit déjeuner très bien le personnel aussi la chambre également le prix aussi .
Each of the guest rooms at Campanile Marmande include a private bathroom, air conditioning and satellite TV.Campanile Marmande provides a daily buffet breakfast. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, serving traditional French cuisine.The Marmande Campanile is 6 miles from the A62 highway, and free parking is available.
- Meets all of Campanile’s normal high standards of cleanliness, comfort and efficiency. Quiet, although remote, location.
- Location easy to find, ideal for an overnight stopover
- The staff were very helpful in storing our bicycles on our cycle touring trip. Restaurant very good.
- The hotel was easy to find and for the price it was excellent.
- Comfy beds. Easy to find. Lots of other shops in the area. Tea and Coffee in the room. Layout of the room was good with the bathroom through two doors.
Auberge du Lion d’Or
The Lion D’or Auberge’s restaurant features an outdoor terrace and floral patio. It serves traditional cuisine with regional specialities, and a continental breakfast is available each morning.Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel’s bar. The Auberge Lion D’or also provides a 24-hour reception with free Wi-Fi access.The Auberge offers free on-site private parking. It is situated 8.7 miles from the A62/E72 motorway and an hour’s drive from Bordeaux.This hotel is 37.3 miles from Agen and 160 Km from Toulouse.
Great location in a beautiful town. Very friendly staff with enough English spoken.Very clean and excellent bathroom facilities.
Nice breakfast room and great breakfast.
Very comfortable bed
- Bikes safe in garage. Good wifi. Excellent meal. Central location to old town plus supermarket and Decathlon store less than a km up the road. Nice seating area in internal courtyard. Good furnishing. Pleasant staff. Definitely stay again.
- Friendly management and staff and very helpful when we could not get a taxi to the hotel from the station.
- We were very happy to have access to the garage to store our bicycles in a safe place. Layout of hotel was quirky, but rooms were very comfortable. Breakfast was more then crossiants, which was great for us with a 100 km ride ahead of us.
- Great location in a beautiful town. Very friendly staff with enough English spoken.Very clean and excellent bathroom facilities.
Hotel la Couronne
At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. All guest rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel la Couronne.Agen is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Bergerac is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Comfortable clean room, tasty petit déjeuner, friendly helpful staff, surtout Christine, close to the gare and centre ville.
- Access to the hotel was very easy, next to a main road, but the excellent sound insulation worked very well. Car parking was free with the permit from the Hotel ( a deposit required). The receptionist was happy for us to speak French, when we were obviously practising. She also went out of her way to ensure that we got back a small electronic reader that we had left in the room. The room size was adequate for 1 night, and bathroom excellent.
The hotel is located only five mins walk from the rail station and has an automated checkin for those who have not pre booked and paid. The bedroom was imaculate
with very good lighting and a spacious writing desk.The bathroom was exceptionally clean with great shower, toilet was very clean. Bed was comfortable.
The breakfast was good value for money. The lady at reception could only speak a little English but she was friendly and made me fell very welcome and even assisted me to put the panniers on my velo when I departed.
Top marks and I would recommend the hotel to all travellers to Marmande.
- The room was cosy, newly renovated with wonderful lighting, nice and quiet
- Bien situé en ville, calme, stationnement gratuit facile en face de l’hotel.
Citotel Hôtel Le Capricorne
A warm establishment in which you can appreciate the joys of living in Marmande : relax in the gardens, by the swimming pool, in the lounge, round the pool table, or in the 34 air conditioned, soundproof rooms.All rooms are equipped with a desk, direct phone line, modem socket, private bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, electric mirror and safe, as well as cable TV. For the security of vehicles, the parking lot is locked at night.
Room with view on the pool side
Very nice swimming pool
Friendly and helpfull staff
Good restaurants in town (walking distance)
- Very welcoming staff, Clean and comfortable, lovely pool, secure garage for bicycles
very friendly and helpful staff.
nice size swimming pool.
- Large comfortable room with a huge TV. BBC news but unable to change the lamguage as normal on US soaps etc. Lovely bathroom. Weird nightclub decor.
Le lit est particulièrement grand et confortable
La salle de bain est bien équipée (baignoire et douche)
L’hôtel dispose d’une piscine extérieure
- Room with view on the pool side
Domaine de Fompeyre
Rooms at Domaine de Fompeyre are equipped with satellite TV, a telephone and private bathroom.In addition to a relaxation area, the hotel features a solarium and games room. The area surrounding Domaine de Fompeyre is ideal for mountain biking.Domaine de Fompeyre is 7.5 miles from Landes Forest and 12.4 miles from Sauternes. Bordeaux is a 45-minute drive away.
- We liked the pool and the fact that the room had air con
- Very warm welcome and good service. Very clean bedroom. Food good and excellent value. Wine list with excellent red and white Graves at typical hotel prices. Just off the A65.
- Very different with Art Gallery and antique furniture
L’accueil très sympathique du personnel
Le dîner était très bon, la carte recherchée avec un très bon rapport qualité prix
L’emplacement de l’hôtel au calme, avec une terrasse pour prendre un verre puis pour dîner
Piscine située au calme dans un parc
Grand parking gratuit
- Personnel très agréable. Literie et chambre impeccable. Excellent repas
The guest rooms are spacious and include a TV and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Breakfast can be served in the room, and guests can relax in the lounge area. The hotel has a cellar where you can discover local wines.The hotel is located in the heart of the vineyards of Bordeaux, a 2-minute drive from the middle of Langon. Free private parking is available on site.
- The hotel is in a great location for a one night stop over on the way to Spain. Room clean and comfortable.
- Excellent shower room for wheelchair user. Secure parking with level access to all ground floor of hotel.
- Very comfy bed. New built hotel, bedrooms very roomy. Good secure parking
- Loved the Supersoft Bed Linen & Comfy Bed .
Easy to find and ideal for us as an overnight stop as we were travelling from Southern Spain back to the UK
Very close to the A62 motorway but beautifully quiet. A commercial centre is nearby with the usual array of restaurants serving simple and some more refined foods all easy to find which is just what you need after a long day in the car.
Hôtel La Plantation
Each room here will provide you with a TV and a fan. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.In the morning at Hôtel La Plantation, a continental breakfast is served. There is a traditional restaurant 1,650 feet away.Sauterne is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, Saint-Emilion is a 40-minute drive away, and guests can enjoy a public indoor swimming pool 1,650 feet away. The property offers free parking.
- Very friendly welcome, good value accommodation. As bikers, we were given every assistance with safe storage etc.
- Staff were friendly and very helpful. Bed was comfortable and clean.
I reserved this stay via the mobile phone app. However it failed to notify me what time the front desk closed. Even though we had arrived much later than the front desk was due to close we was still greeted by a very friendly Manager. Could not have wanted more. The price of the stay was excellent. We just wanted to get some sleep after a long days drive this hotel fitted that need 100%.
This town is well located on a route to avoid those too numerous and too expensive tolls on the A63.
- Good WiFi, excellent fresh breakfast, very friendly and helpful. Easy to find and plenty of parking at the hotel.
- excellent location for us, en-route , hotel cheap and cheerful, staff freindly and helpful,
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units have views of the lake or river. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is babysitting service at the property.Sos is 25.5 miles from Le Relais des Mylandes, while Marmande is 10.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 31.7 miles from the property.
- best hôtel that we have had during our whole holiday so far. great view over the Garonne river. You also see the beautiful sunset from the balcony. breakfast was also on a balcony with river view.
- Frühstück war dafür erfreulich gut, wenn auch sehr unpersönlich
- le lit très confortable, belle chambre, très belle salle de bain
- Une seule nuit sur place, tout était très bien!!! La chambre était très confortable et très propre, le petit déjeuner agréable. La vue sur le fleuve, une pure merveille. Félicitations au gestionnaire et à son personnel.
Chambre agréable avec terrasse bien exposée.
Petit déjeunez flexible et adapté à chacun par l’hotel, pris dans une salle lumineuse qui donne sur la Garonne. Très agréable
Personnel disponible et agréable !
Top Hotels In Romestaing Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romestaing Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romestaing Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romestaing Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!