10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romery Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Romery Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romery Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romery Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romery Champagne – Ardenne:
Les Grains d’Argent Dizy – Epernay
The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, a wardrobe, and carpeted floors. They all have a private bathroom, and some offer views of the vineyards, a balcony and seating area.The buffet breakfast is available daily and charges are applicable. There is an on-site gift shop that sells champagne and regional specialities.Les Grains d’Argent is 1.9 miles from Epernay Train Station, and Reims is 15.5 miles from the property. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Breakfast was good. Room was very contemporary and comfortable. Restaurant was closed on the night we were there and had to drive into town.
- The inside was nice, the breakfast was not worth 15euros, as the selection was cold meats, cerel, some pastries but not a great deal of an option
- Great location and really good restaurant . . . Should have a M. star!
- Room was of a good size with an extremely comfy bed.
- We have been here 5 times in the last two years and absolutely love it. The staff are just brilliant, Claudia remembered the champagne my wife had the year before ! Nothing is too much trouble for them. We are staying at the sister hotel in Luxembourg on the way back from Italy which I’m sure will be just as fantastic. I can’t recommend this hotel highly enough. Perfect in every way and perfect location to visit everywhere in champagne. We will be back time and time again for sure.
The property’s 33 rooms are located on the ground floor and first floor. Accessed by a staircase, the guest rooms feature a telephone, satellite TV, tea and coffee maker, and a bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer.A full breakfast buffet is available each morning at an extra cost. Guests can relax with a refreshing drink in the new bar lounge, which is open from 10:00 to 22:00. The hotel also offers newspapers, free WiFi access, free private parking on site and a terrace.
- Location was brilliant. Just what we required as a stopping point on our way South.
- Simple, good value and well-located. A decent breakfast.
- Friendly staff, clean and cool vintage hotel. Nice and safe parking on site. 10 min walking to city center on Champagne Boulevard.
- Everything. Location great. Hotel great. Staff great.
Beds were very comfy, the staff were very friendly and helpful. A lovely breakfast.
The beds were made beautifully and the rooms cleaned very well.
Logis Bagatelle – 51530 Dizy
Accessed by a staircase, the spacious rooms offer facilities for making hot drinks and extra-large beds. The en suite bathroom provides a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Logis Bagatelle hotel has its own restaurant, which serves buffet-style traditional cuisine including local cheeses. A free glass of champagne is offered to guests enjoying dinner on site.For guests exploring the Champagne region by car, the Logis Bagatelle is easily accessible from the N3 motorway and free parking is available.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. The food was of good quality and the location was excellent for travellers across Europe.
- They had a great dinner buffet where you got to choose you main course. They must have had many great chefs to provide for as many people as were there for dinner. Great breakfast offering as well.
- Bagatelle never fails to disappoint for an overnight stay. The staff are friendly and create a lovely ambience. The Restaurant always provides good food at reasonable prices.
- Comfy bed, good food ,perfect for an overnight stay!
- Good value overnight stop with a good meal. Buffet starter, cheese and dessert and a very good steak. It was warm and thundery so with no air conditioning the fan provided in the room was essential!
Campanile Epernay – Dizy 51530
It offers the ideal base for those who would like to explore a beautiful region with a wealth of wines and champagnes and the caring staff will try their best to make your stay an unforgettable one.Discover a European network of hotels and restaurants that offer a convivial and family atmosphere and a personalized and friendly service.
- Comfortable rooms evening meal good value breakfast good.
- A lovely hotel, excellent food, clean well kept and friendly staff.
- Bed incredibly comfy, the room was clean and the location was peaceful. Our room faced away from the road.
- A great hotel and so well positioned to use as a base or just travel on from. Staff are lovely and speak great English. Bed is comfortable – go for a double if you can.
- The hotel is so well situated for exploring champagne region. If you’re a walker no need to take the car as you have 3 villages close. Surrounded by vines. Room is clean, go for a double bed if you can. Very comfortable. Breakfast is good and bread / croissants to die for.
Premiere Classe Epernay
Hotel Première Classe Epernay features air conditioned rooms equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.The staff is available 24 hours a day and to give directions for local attractions. The hotel is 1.5 miles from the famous Champagne Avenue which is home to Thibaut chocolate factory and many Champagne houses.Hotel Première Classe Epernay is 2 miles from Millesium conference center and theater.
- We always stay here when visiting Epernay – It’s easy to park, clean, basic, comfy bed, friendly staff and just a short walk to the town, which we don’t mind at all! Great value
- Good if you are single and looking for place to sleep. Feels like living on a boat
- Great location. 5 minute walk into town. Staff were really nice.
Air conditioned room, clean and tidy, good breakfast.
10 minute walk into town for bars/restaurants.
- Good room and breakfast was excellent also staff very friendly and helpful
Each room is equipped with a TV and an electric kettle. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can choose between a continental or buffet breakfast every morning. You can also relax with a drink in the large reception area.The Auberge Champenoise is a 35-minute drive from the centre of Reims. It provides free private parking on site. The Millésium concert hall is 2.4 miles away from the property.
- A very interesting place to just look around. Nice place to wander out round the streets. Very nice food. Relaxed atmosphere.
- Not Much. The food in the restaurant was OK but not exceptional, and not particularly good value for money. There were some interesting displays of viniculture tools and old photos of the area.
- Good location, ample parking space, amazing bakery across the road
- Quirky, friendly hotel. Perfect for a night stop off on drive back from Alps. Lovely meal in restaurant. Would go again.
- Everything was to our satisfaction and not over the top,restaurant was good reasonable food was good.
Hotel Jean Moët
The guest rooms have satellite TV, free WiFi access and telephones which allow free, national fixed-line calls. A Nespresso coffee machine and a selection of tea is available in the room.A buffet breakfast is available daily under the glass canopy and eggs are prepared on request according the each guest’s taste.The reception staff will be happy to help you organise your visit in of the champagne cellar on the Avenue de Champagne, which is a 5-minute walk away.The hotel is 15.5 miles from Reims. You can visit the Champagne vineyards and nearby wine cellars.
- Perfect location in the middle of Epernay. We could walk to champagne houses and restaurants. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and neat.
- Staff were brilliantly friendly, good beds and great location for the Ave De Champagne!!
- Staff, cleanliness, standard of room – all exceptional
- Location, style, breakfast, the welcome, people and of course the champagne!
- The rooms were renovated lovely and were very big. It’s close to the centre of Epernay and walking distance to everything. Very good boutique hotel
Hotel de Champagne
Each room is equipped with a TV, a minibar and tea and coffee-making facilities. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. A rose is offered on arrival.A buffet breakfast is served daily and there are numerous restaurants in the area. You can also enjoy a glass of champagne in the hotel lounge.
- We did not complain as we were only staying one night, and we had to get up early and leave, so what we did experience of the staff was very helpful, professional and friendly.
- Nice service minded staff. Good aircon. Good location with big parking space across the street. Very short walk to middle of center with all champagne bars and -shops.
- Its a Great Western so the standards of cleanliness etc are high.
The location is very central and in easy walking distance from many nice restaurants in Épernay and of course Ave de Champagne.
The room is very comfortable and clean and staff always helpful.
The location is amazing; really central and on walking distance to the main spots.
After 19.00 free parking, but there is a parking spot across the hotel. But if you are there in the weekends, best is to parc on the Streets; Sunday is free, this is not on the parkingplace across the hotel.
Hotel Le Clos Raymi
Each guest room at Hotel Le Clos Raymi is individually decorated with 1930-style furniture, and some feature an ornamental fireplace. All rooms are heated and equipped with Satellite TV and a telephone. All of the private bathrooms include a bathrobe.A full breakfast buffet is served every morning at the Clos Raymi, which guests can enjoy on the terrace on sunny days.Hotel Le Clos Raymi provides free private parking on site, and is just 1.2 miles from Epernay Train Station. The town of Reims with its cathedral is less than a 30-minute drive away. Maigret Park is only 2,150 feet from the hotel. Secure, private parking is possible on site.
Friendly staff and Madam very helpful about restaurants etc.
A beautifully fresh breakfast.
- The garden the friendliness. The fact that we did not know it was licensed and they didn’t get upset when we brought our own champagne into the garden and even put 2 bottles in their own fridge
- Excellent rooms. Central but quiet location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Luxury breakfast.
Very close to the heart of Epernay and easy to walk to the center. Hotel is a converted large house. Bedrooms were very clean but the bed they were a little small, as was the bed. It was a small double bed.
Owners were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Location & setting. Very clean & pleasant room with lots of lovely towels. V quiet rooms
- Friendly staff and Madam very helpful about restaurants etc.
Hôtel De La Cloche
All rooms are comfortable and have personalized decoration. The room are equipped with private bathrooms with showers,a hairdryer, satellite TV, direct phone and Wi-Fi internet access.A buffet breakfast is served and the hotel La Cloche has an easy access to the “Route du Champagne”.
Excellent food at prices that were really too inexpensive.
Location is nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- good old fashioned service, excellent restaurant , good parking
- Location and price great. Rooms old and outdated but clean
- Location is perfect Ave de champagne is literally 5mins walk and you are right in centre of town parking is available but you have to pay a daily rate 6 euro
Good self-serve breakfast selection, contrary to previous feedback I read.
In-house restaurant served an excellent menu prix-fixe – great presentation and flavour.
- Excellent food at prices that were really too inexpensive.
Top Hotels In Romery Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!