10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romenay Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Romenay Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romenay Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romenay Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romenay Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romenay Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romenay Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romenay Burgundy:
Hôtel du Moulin de la Brevette
The sunny, calm and large rooms are tastefully decorated and are equipped with shower, toilets, TV and phone. They can accommodate up to 5 people.A buffet breakfast is available for an extra fee. Guests can also request an evening catering service upon prior reservation.For a sporting, relaxed or tourist weekend, the hotel is very well situated in the middle of the country, between Bourgogne and Bresse. You can relax on the terrace and there is a children’s playground in the garden.Moulin de la Brevette is located a 10-minute drive from the motorway A6 and a free parking is available nearby.
- The long cation is lovely and peaceful even though it’s not much of a detour from the motorway, and the room was very clean
- Very friendly owner, good size room (considering there were 5 of us!), clean, excellent location. Nearest village had good bars, and an excellent Pizza restaurant.
- Location peacefull in the country side, not too far from toll way exit. Well maintained. Liked the ability to have a drink (and dinner) on the small inner square of the hotel.
- Great stop-over on our way to the Alps. Very large appartment (would have fitted six or more, instead of four). Trampoline/playground for the kids. Good simple meal for a good price. Very quiet and nice surroundings 15 to 20 min from autoroute.
- Great breakfast – evening meal not available in March
Hôtel La Mirandole
The guest rooms at Hôtel La Mirandole feature a flat-screen TV and a view on the garden. Each room has a work desk, a bed with a duvet, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in La Mirandole’s breakfast area. A fast food restaurant can be found just 350 feet away.Free public parking is available on site. The property is 0.7 miles from St Philibert’s Church and a 20-minute drive from the centre of Chalon-sur-Saône.
- Quiet location, excellent view on mountains, warm swimming pool, a bit out of town, but free bus/train card to go to town.
- When arriving late, there is a device at the entrance that gives you the key to the room. The hotel is close to the highway. There is an excellent restaurant on the other side of the road (la flambée). There‘s also a McDo. Great WIFI and good breakfast (except coffee though), until 10:30.
- Good overnight stop, friendly staff, clean room, decent breakfast.
– Playground for kids
– Close to the highway, but far enough to have no noise
- Ideally situated near the motorway for a stop over. Near enough to the town to walk in for all the restaurants. Supermarket nearby.
Hostellerie Bressane- Cuisery
Each en suite Bressane room is equipped with a telephone, satellite TV and minibar. Several rooms offer a view of the garden.Guests are invited to dine in Hostellerie Bressane’s restaurant, which serves cuisine inspired and influenced by countries around the world. The international dishes are made from local ingredients.Tournus with its 11th-century St. Philibert’s Church is a 10-minute drive away. Guests have access to free private parking, subject to availability, while the garage is at an additional cost.
- Warm welcome, fabulous food and wine, current owners have kept the amazing standards of the previous ones. Have known this place for years and will keep returning.
- The room was a generous size and we liked the his and hers sinks in the bathroom! Restaurant good, reception staff and restaurant waiter very helpful.
- Staff were very welcoming and had not changed since our last visit three years ago. Dinner was excellent, particularly the grand marnier soufflé. Breakfast was varied and very good value.
The welcome was friendly and the room was comfortable with easy access to the outside and the car.
We had an excellent dinner and a really good breakfast served by helpful, professional staff.
- The room was very comfortable, and the restaurant excellent. We had an unexpectedly good dinner.
Hôtel Saint Philibert
Saint Philbert’s hotel serves a French breakfast every morning. Many typical restaurants are within walking distance.The A6 motorway is within easy access of the hotel and Macon is 21.7 miles away. Free public parking is possible in front of the hotel and Chalon-sur-Saône is 16.8 miles away.
- Good location, near old part of the town. Town very pretty, lovely old centre and riverside walks. Breakfast at a cafe by river very pleasant looking across the Soane. Our room was a good size.
- Very friendly welcome from staff. Room had lovely view over town and was a great location for walking around the town
- Excellent experience. The guy prepared breakfast for us before the official opening time, since we had to leave early morning. Comfy beds, warm and spacious rooms. Also, very good value for money.
- Easy acces from the motorway , last minute booking on the road , accepted dogs. A decent price for France. Ok if you just need a place to sleep for a few hours.
- Very friendly staff, I arrived at 0100 AM and was given the entree code over the phone and key was left available to me.
Moulin de Bourgchateau
All guest rooms at Moulin de Bourgchateau offer a view of the river and are equipped with a TV and an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries and bathrobe.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room or in guests’ rooms upon request. For other meals, guests are invited to sample homemade pasta, local cuisine and wines from the hotel’s private cellar. A lounge bar is also available.The hotel offers an on-site delicatessen selling truffles and 200 types of wine. Additional facilities include free pedalos and free Wi-Fi in the lobby area.Louhans Rail Museum is located 1,650 feet from the hotel. Chalon-sur-Saône is 24.9 miles away and the Jura Mountains Regional Natural Park is a 1-hour drive away.
- In a glorious setting in a beautiful garden by the river, the building is charming and the meal in the restaurant was excellent.
- This was our 4th visit to this property. We were given a room with air conditioning, much appreciated as it was exceptionally hot for April. Restaurant is excellent for choice, quality and price. Staff very efficient and helpful.
- Very good restaurant with helpful friendly staff willing to provide advice and recommend local wines.
- Fabulous restaurant – lovely atmosphere, delicious food and good wine list. We had a delicious four course meal and wine . We chose this hotel as it was a perfect stopping off point when driving through France. It is just outside the town of Louhans, an old market town worth exploring, in a very quiet location overlooking a large mill pond, The owners and staff were very friendly.
- This hotel is always welcoming and a good place to overnight if travelling to the Alps or South of France. Whilst the hotel may not have facilities such as a pool, gym etc the rural location next to the river guarantees peace and quiet. We stayed in January and the hotel was well heated and comfortable. As usual we enjoyed a delicious meal in the restaurant cooked by the owner.
All rooms have original oak floors and are decorated with pictures and sculptures from local artists. Each room has an en suite bathroom with a bath or shower.A French breakfast is served daily. You can relax in the bar and enjoy a selection of the region’s wines and dishes made with local, seasonal produce in the restaurant.
- yes and yes plus super hosts excellent stop over
- The owners Nick and Rebecca were so obliging and helpful and made our stay enjoyable.They were there always to answer questions,have a laugh or engage in a serious conversation but never intrusive.The house was comfortable and one felt at home.Sitting outside in the late afternoon enjoying a glass of the local wines,the sun shining down was pleasure indeed.
- Welcoming and unpretentious. Simple rooms, comfy bed, clean bathroom and good wine and beer selection to go with reasonably priced meal. Ideal stopover on a journey and only about 15 mins off Route de Soleil south of Beaune.
- Everything was wonderful, and Nick and Rebecca are people who really make you feel at home, Le Chardon is surrounded by vineyards, and a great place to stay. Thank you for advising me were to buy that fantastic wine Rebecca,
- Excellent food superbly cooked. Warm, friendly atmosphere created by Nick and Rebecca
Hôtel Le Kolibri
All rooms at the Hôtel le Kolibri are equipped with free WiFi internet access and a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and beIN Sports.Guests can enjoy the local cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, La Table du Kolibri.The hotel is located near exit 27 of the A6 motorway and free parking is provided, making it easy to explore the Bourgogne region by car. Garages are also available at an additional cost.
- The evening meal was excellent a varied menu and served in a pleasant interested manner.Breakfast had a varied buffet style and was ideal for our purposes.The rooms and beds were comfortable.Just adjacent to the autoroute the hotel was an ideal stopover.
- Close to the highway for a quick overnight stay on our way north. Clean rooms, request for adjacent rooms met and friendly staff who called to give us the entrance code since we were arriving late
- Friendly staff. Good food. Good bar. Close to Autoroute. V. Close to petrol station. 10 to 15 minutes walk into town if wished. Good value. Good parking.
- Great hotel for stopover. There is a restaurant next to the hotel and McDonalds – 5 min walk. It was clean and comfortable. Stuff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was a standard.
- The staff was very welcoming and tried their best to understand me, as they don’t speak English. The dinner I ate there was really good, the stake was tasty.
Logis – Hôtel Barbier des Bois
Rooms at Logis – Hôtel Barbier des Bois are soundproofed and include an LCD TV, free toiletries and a garden view. Some of them are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is proposed daily in the hotel’s dining room. A gourmet cuisine is served in front of the fire in winter and on the terrace in summer.Louhans is 1.9 miles away and Tournus is 18.6 miles away. Logis – Hôtel Barbier des Bois is 5.6 miles from the A39 motorway.
- Nice French Breakfast for only 10euro extra. Room very clean. No noise at night time. Comfortable Bed. Everything up to date.
- la climatisation de la chambre , le parking de l’hôtel et la wi-fi en libre service.
bonne literie, couette appréciée.
au calme. terrasse privative
- Chambre petite mais très propre, literie confortable. J’ai été surprise en bien! Le seul bémol, très mal insonorisé… Personnel très sympa, bon accueil. Si vous êtes au circuit et que c’est juste pour dormir, c’est très bien.
- La corniotte au petit déjeuner : une découverte ! mmh
Logis Hôtel De La Paix – Tournus
Enjoy a friendly welcome in Tournus city centre, where this hotel features 25 comfortable rooms and offers traditional and original French cooking.Owners since 1979, the Gigers have been transforming and extending the Hôtel De La Paix for over 20 years, to make it as comfortable as possible.On-site parking in a closed, covered garage is possible.
- Due to holiday period main staff were off. But owner cooked himself, a lovely meal for us. The breakfast was more than ample. Our 3 digs were no problem.
blown away by the great service of receptionist mathilde. she waited longer to keep the garage open until i arrived! priceless! thank you so much! 🙂
some of the interiors are well aged .. and of a particular taste .. yet neatly looked after and in a very good shape. together with the staff this hotel has so much charme, it’s hard to leave this place without a big smile on your face. totally recommend! don’t expect 5 star, but be ready to be charmed! 🙂
- Dog friendly (there is a charge). In the town so near amenities. Hotel has its own garage opposite-there is a charge E9.
- for the price we paid the room was perfect with a very beautiful old “armoire”.
- Quaint hotel. Comfortable, central location. Dog friendly, no extra charge. There is secure parking at E9 but there is free parking at the back. Reasonable rates. I will use again
Logis Hôtel Les Platanes
The Logis Hôtel Les Platanes has a restaurant, which serves regional specialties. It also has a lounge with a fireplace and a large shady terrace, which overlooks the grounds.For guests coming by car, the Hôtel Les Platanes has a free private parking lot.
- since I travelled alone the receptionist offered a smaller and cheaper room than the huge one I’ve booked online. totally appreciated this! thank you! 🙂
- Beautiful garden, comfortable room, good restaurant.
- The dinner was excellent. As good as any top London restaurant. Fantastic chef. Top quality modern food and extras like amuse-bouche and home-made petit-four with the coffee. It was Monday night and nowhere was open so we reluctantly ate in the rather modern restaurant and were more than pleasantly surprised. And 22 euros for the menu.
- Friendly staff. Good food in restaurant. Very comfortable. Good location. Excellent stay.
- Room warm and well appointed, good welcome, excellent food well served…..
Top Hotels In Romenay Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romenay Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romenay Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romenay Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!