10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romar Beach Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Romar Beach Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romar Beach Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romar Beach Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romar Beach Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romar Beach Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romar Beach Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romar Beach Alabama:
Sleep Inn on the Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Sleep Inn on the Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Gulf Shores is 7 miles from Sleep Inn on the Beach, and Pensacola Beach is 27 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Some of the staff was extremely friendly, while others were quite bland and did not communicate well. The hotel itself seems to be quite new inside, but there are still details that need to be updated. For example, doors were dented and not new (ours had to be pulled shut – it did not close on its own like most hotel doors), the sliding door to the balcony did not lock, and there were just minor details that I feel they will update eventually. Other than what I just said, I feel that the hotel was nice and a good stay for the cheap cost and great location. We stayed in an ocean view room with a balcony.. I would highly recommend the extra money for this. The beach access was convenient. The pool is quite small… probably only 10 feet by 15 ft. Like I said, I would recommend if your expectations are not extremely high and you’re worried more about things to do outside of the hotel room.
- The breakfast was good. I liked being able to walk onto the beach.
- They were completing renovations and the room was very clean, view was of the gulf. Location was perfect, easy in and out. Wish we would have booked for more days. Will visit again and stay longer
- Everything was overall amazing! From Johnny the front desk manager, to the amazing room with a breathtaking view. The bed Was so comfy. The pillows were so fluffy. Everything was just perfect!
- Comfortable bed, nice staff, right on the beach. Great for a quiet weekend getaway!
Best Western Premier – The Tides
One of our top picks in Orange Beach – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Best Western Premier – The Tides offers accommodations in Orange Beach. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Gulf Shores is 7 miles from Best Western Premier – The Tides, and Pensacola Beach is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The views are incredible from every angle! Easy access to beach and pools, comfy beds, great breakfast, convenient parking, and super friendly staff!
- I enjoyed my stay. It’s was clean friendly and close to everything. I would definitely stay there again
- The beds were comfy, staff extremely cordial and helpful. Had a wonderful experience at the Tides and highly recommend to family and friends! Will book there again. ???
- It was perfect_ beach access, pool ,hot tub, the breakfast area oveelooks the ocean. the decor is so beachy.
- Bed and pillows very comfortable. Staff very friendly. Very clean. Breakfast was good but would have liked gravy and biscuits.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach, just 7 miles from Gulf Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pensacola Beach is 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach.
- It was clean. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was nice. More meat would have been great instead of the meat in the gravy
- Great hotel!! Nice staff!! Very friendly ❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️
- The smiles and the kindness of the staff, especially the manager
Any Staff that I came in contact with was so nice and helpful!! Everyone!
The breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I’ve ever had. (In that kind of breakfast set-up) Waffles were really great!!
From the moment we checked in and were greeted by name, through the entire stay, the staff were warm and accommodating. There were complications on our travel in, and the desk offered solutions to ease our discomfort. A hot breakfast served with a smile was offered every day.
The hotel is within walking distance of stores, shoppes, and restaurants. As well as private access to the beach, the Backcountry walking trail of the State Park are all just a few minutes walk from the hotel.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Orange Beach
This Orange Beach hotel features a private oceanfront beach, indoor and outdoor pool, and hot tub. Guest rooms have private balconies and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO movie channels.All rooms feature a cable TV, sitting area, and coffee-making facilities. Studios at Hampton Inn and Suites Orange Beach include microwaves and refrigerators.This Alabama hotel serves breakfast and offers guests an outdoor bar and gym. It provides a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.Orange Beach Hampton Inn is 4 miles from Amphitheater at the Wharf and 14 miles from Tanger Outlet Center and Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. The Naval Aviation Museum is 21 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful! I was so excited to see my room on the beach! Usually for the low price I don’t get a good room but this time I did. The workout room was very clean and had a great view. Loved the Tikki bar. Everyone was so nice to us. We WILL be coming back.
- Being on the beach having a small patio to sit on was beautiful. Staff was very nice and pleasant when we checked in
- The staff was beyond excellent! The location was phenomenal!
- Love the facility, excellent service…hot coffee and warm chocolate chip cookies!
- The breakfast was a full breakfast. Many options to choose from. The beach was easily accessible and the pool area was amazing. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable hotel beds I’ve slept on in a long time, and the staff was super friendly and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach, just 6 miles from Gulf Shores. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.Pensacola Beach is 28 miles from Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 29 miles from Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach.
- The staff was very friendly under the condition they had.
- Breakfast was good. Like the fact the hotel in on the beach
- The bed felt like I had fallen into a cloud. We did a mother in love and daughter in love trip. I brought my daughter in love and we had the best time. The only thing we didn’t like was we were on the bottom floor and we wanted a beach view. But I could have asked to be moved but we were just to tired. We loved everything else about our stay except the 10:00 checkout. It was a bit early for us since we had to jump up and get going and we would have liked to have just sat around a bit before packing up and getting out.
- The staff was Great. The room was clean and we had a great view. There was every amenity available. What I liked a lot was the balcony and free breakfast:).
- The King bed was a dream, so comfy! The huge mirror was also nice. Beach access was also simple.
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.On the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel is next to Gulf State Park. It features an indoor and an outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs and a poolside tiki bar.A private balcony is part of every room at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach. They include free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV and come with a refrigerator and a microwave.The on-site The Garden Grille is open every morning for breakfast. Guests can also buy snacks from the Pavilion Pantry convenience store, open 24 hours a day.A modern fitness center and a well-equipped business center are both part of the Orange Beach Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Jack Edwards Airport is 6.7 miles from the hotel. Adventure Island is 2 miles away.
- The food and bar were excellent. The view and distance from the beach were wonderful.
- Great location, right on the beach and a beautiful view from the room as well. The staff was friendly and room was clean and nice as well.
- The location,breakfast,staff,pool and parking was great.
- The bed was great and the room was clean-ish. The best I can say is that the proximity to the beach was great and the staff were very nice. The lady at the bar made a MEAN margarita!!! Kudos to her (Can’t remember her name, but she was very pretty and had long dark hair.)
- my husband and i had a great time in orange beach and the staff was wonderful and our room had a excellent view of the beach off the balcony. we will definitely stay again.
The Shores at Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, The Shores at Orange Beach is located in Orange Beach in the region of Alabama, just 5 miles from Gulf Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Pensacola Beach is 29 miles from The Shores Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 28 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful property and excellent location. Only steps to the beautiful beach and peaceful view!
- Staff was very efficient on check in and with one problem with the room. Located right on the beach with a covered parking garage. Plenty of local restaurants nearby along with grocery stores to stock the kitchen and fridge.
- The beds were comfortable, and satellite tv was available on HDTVs. Rooms were pretty clean, but could have been a little cleaner.
- Everything was absolutely wonderful!!! Front desk/staff, atmosphere, etc…. This is where I plan to stay every trip!!!
We checked in to Shores and at the end, asked about the pool location.
We then lean that the pool is closed for renovation, but there is an
indoor pool. We didn’t want an indoor pool for a getaway at the
beach so under the circumstances we asked to be refunded and we would
find a hotel with a pool. We were told we would have to pay a $159
cancelation fee. Apparently ,in what they called “the fine
print” it was disclosed that the pool was closed, however, there
are pictures of the outdoor pool on the website and on booking.com’s
site, where also in the “fine print” it discloses that there
is a pool problem. We tried 3 different times to speak to management and
were told there was no one available, on all 3 occasions! I understand
construction and maintenance, but there is a bit of deception when the
photos aren’t even close to what you get when you arrive. Don’t
book this place!
Beachside Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Located across the street from Gulf Shores Beach, the Beachside Resort Hotel has an on-site outdoor pool on the third floor and free Wi-Fi. The resort is less than a 10-minute drive from Gulf State Park.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every traditional room. Cable TV, coffee-making facilities and a desk are provided at Beachside Resort Hotel as well.A continental breakfast is also available each morning. Free parking is available at this Gulf Shores Beachside Resort Hotel on site.Beachside Resort Hotel is less than 2 miles from several dining options and shopping centers. Shelby Lake is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- The room was nice and cool, plenty of room. Parking and the elevator is convenient. The staff is friendly, we asked for an additional pillow and they have is one.
- The hotel was right across the street from the beach. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I was hoping to see the beach from my room but wasn’t able to get the room on that side so my view was of the cute beach homes. There was a nice little ice cream and snack stand in the parking lot and Bahama Bob’s is right across the street. All in all a good value and I would stay there again. The staff was efficient but not all that friendly
- Location was nice, across the street from the beach.
- Location was good, right across the road from the beach!
- Very satisfied with our stay. Only thing was no coffee pot in our room like others I’ve stay at but other wise definitely would recommend this establishment for couple or family with children.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores, just 31 miles from Pensacola.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 6 miles from Microtel Inn Gulf Shores, and Foley is 8 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 32 miles away.
- The only thing I can say is that it had free breakfast. That was it.
- Just make sure if you are looking for one bed that you really enjoy very small spaces. Maybe that’s where the name came from…micro??? There were no eggs/meat at the continental breakfast, just pancakes, cold cereal, instant oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, toast. Apples and oranges were available, but no bananas. We ate there 3 mornings. The pool was inviting and lots of lounge chairs. Look carefully at motel photos, they are misleading.
- The property was pretty great! It’s clean and you have pretty much everything you need.
- Staff were friendly. Breakfast was good…..my son loved the pancake machine. Washer and dryer available on site.
- For breakfast my husband picked up muffins, so not sure what all they had provided. The bed was sinking in when we laid on it. Hurt our backs. Other then that, it is a nice place, in a great location.
Best Western on the Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Located in Gulf Shores in the region of Alabama, 7 miles from Orange Beach, Best Western on the Beach features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Foley is 11 miles from Best Western on the Beach, and Fairhope is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable and the place is located right on the beach!
- The room was very spacious and clean. The entire staff was very helpful and always had a smile.
- The pancake house that’s attached to the hotel was very convenient. The beds were super comfy and the closeness of the beach was amazing!! I would recommend that you bring your own seating when you go to the beach, otherwise you are paying 35.00 for renting some beach chairs that are stationary on the beach. There’s a full size fridge and small stove that as very convenient as well.
- Perfect location on the beach, walking distance to and from everything you need and want.
- The bed was very comfortable and the balcony view was superb. We enjoyed the Pancake House for breakfast.
Top Hotels In Romar Beach Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romar Beach Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romar Beach Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romar Beach Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!