10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romagny Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Romagny Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romagny Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romagny Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romagny Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romagny Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romagny Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romagny Lower Normandy:
Hotel De La Poste
Available are comfort and classic rooms that vary in size but are all equipped with private bathrooms with shower or bathtub, direct-line telephone, desk and TV.La Table de Saint-Vital, the hotel restaurant, features creative regional cuisine inspired by local produce and the seasons. Chef Frédéric Cornu preserves the tradition and flavor of authentic Normande cuisine. In the warmer months, guests can enjoy a meal or a drink on the panoramic terrace.The surrounding region of the Hotel de la Poste is rich in beauty and history just waiting to be discovered. Just 40 minutes from the residence is the extraordinary Mont Saint Michel.
- veryhelpful staff . “crispiness of the moment” and “part of the butcher ” on the menu made the evening meal interesting
- Small family run hotel. Older but the charming staff were outstanding
- The room was damp, dirty and no curtains at the window as the pole was falling off the walll!!! Horrible experience
- Friendly staff and a Nice restaurant. Very nice breakfast buffet.
- The staff spoke no English but they were very friendly.
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a selection of restaurants in the surrounding area.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 24.9 miles from L’Abbaye, while Avranches is 18.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 52.2 miles from the property.
- Clean bright room, Lovely hot shower, Good breakfast and friendly owner who spoke english, a bonus as my french is poor!
nice and quiet, set back from the road in a Small village with waterfalls within walking distance.
Friendly owners and had a great meal in the lovely restaurant below the rooms.
Room was a good size with a tv and ensuite.
Very competetive rates.
The room is small but has everything you need, bed is quite comfy although no mattress cover. It is lovely and warm and was nice having own entrance not through the restaurant.
Breakfast was really good with lovely coffee and a nice selection, also you could have whatever time you wanted. Although our bedroom fronted the road we were not aware of any noise whilst in bed. Would certainly reccomend and would stay again.
We ate in the restaurant and it was outstanding in quality, choice and value. It was fabulous
- The hotel was clean and the bed was really comfy great food in restaurant every think we needed after a long journey
- Charming people took great pleasure in the history of the place plus the must see local sites, the Abbey and the massive empty building which in WW2 a hospital for American And German soldiers (see images)
Les Closeaux Phil
All the heated rooms at Les Closeaux Phil are accessed by a private entrance and feature carpeted floors and a TV. A private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower is also provided.Les Closeaux Phil serves a continental or a buffet breakfast every morning. Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant for lunch or for dinner until 22:00.This hotel is 1,500 feet from Acôme and 16.5 miles from Vire. Secured free private parking and secured bike storage room are available on site.
- Dinner was very good and breakfast lovely. Supper fresh bread and good coffee. Location very handy if travelling through and staff very friendly and helpful. Room was basic but clean and fresh.
- The food was fantastic. I hah the best crab salad I have ever had. The hotel is a two person operation. Frederic and his wife do it all. It is much like a bed and breakfast that serves dinner. Frederic and his wife were very friendly and they like Americans. They let us check in early.
- Staff were very friendly and welcoming and the room and bathroom were very clean. There is a restaurant downstairs with reasonable food which can be convenient after a long day. Although breakfast was simple we were asked if there was anything else we would like which was a nice personal touch. Parking was immediately outside the building and the general wider area around the accommodation is lovely.
The New Proprietor was fun and amusing and, went out of his way to assist us.
his wife presented us with an excellent evening meal – 4 Courses for 14Euros.
We will return!
- Quiete and silent in the middle of somewhere in the countryside
Hotel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or
Each of the modern rooms is individually decorated and will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms offer a garden view, and the private bathrooms are complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Hotel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or you will find a large, tree-lined park and a bar lounge. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and bike rental. The property offers free private parking.
- Everything was really good. The staff were very friendly and helpful from the moment we walked in. They had us park our motorcycle in their garage. Bed was very comfortable. The meal we had the the restaurant that evening was exceptional along with the service. Would highly recommend it and certainly stay again if in the area.
Nice sized room with electric shutters which provide quietness and darkness for a good nights sleep. Very well appointed modern shower room.
Close to the town and with ample parking.
Good and plentiful breakfast. All the staff were very helpful.
- Well situated at entry of Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouët. Nice restaurant with creative cooking.
- The food in the restaurant on the first night was excellent.
- It was an unexpected surprise to taste a very refined cuisine in the restaurant of the hotel, well presented dishes and nice wines. Very useful the parking area in front of the hotel without extra charging. After a not very friendly impact with the Lady at reception after we have to say she was nice with us.
Best Western Le Moulin de Ducey
Most of the rooms at Best Western Le Moulin de Ducey look out on the Sélune River. All rooms have a minibar and facilities for making hot drinks. A free bottle of water is provided on arrival.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, which offers river views. Guests can also enjoy dinner on site. There is a bar at Best Western Le Moulin de Ducey and regional products can be bought at the property.You can enjoy numerous walks or bicycle rides from the hotel. Avranches is a 10-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided at the Best Western Le Moulin de Ducey.
Great location , had a river view room from which you could see and hear the waterfall. This was an old mill house. Close the window if river too noisy , but no air con.
Able to walk into village and around the river. Eat out in evening, but bteakfast was good and good variety.
Will return if in the area.
Very good car parking facility opposite the hotel
- Good size room and facilities ,location and staff.
- It was a very pleasant, relaxing and comfortable place to stay, where nothing seemed too much trouble to the staff.
- Excellent location, our room with dual aspect overlooking the river Selune, friendly staff, excellent breakfast with a bonus of scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages on Sunday morning. Hotel run in a relaxed but efficient way.
- Bathroom was missing toiletries. Shampoo, conditioner, body lotion. Otherwise, everything was great! Situated in a lovely location.
- Great location , had a river view room from which you could see and hear the waterfall. This was an old mill house. Close the window if river too noisy , but no air con.
Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Many activities are available in the surroundings including bowling, golfing, horse riding or bungee jumping. The hotel also offers free use of bicycles. Bayeux is 31.1 miles from Hotel Moderne, while Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29.2 miles from the property.
Very friendly owner; he do everything to make you confortable!
Good location and tasty food.
- Comfy bed, host went out of his way to secure our bikes overnight, great breakfast!
- Plenty of room for the 3 of us, clean and comfortable, and great to have a lock up next door for our bicycles
- Nice breakfast, owner very accomadating re- garaging motorcycles
- Wifi was excellent. Beds comfortable. No problem with pets. Facilities basic but clean. Heating good.
- Very friendly owner; he do everything to make you confortable!
Hotel De L’Agriculture
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel De L’Agriculture.Le Mont Saint Michel is 19.3 miles from the accommodation, while Granville is 29.2 miles from the property. Dinard Brittany Airport is 45.4 miles away.
- Personal interaction with the proprietor. Location was excellent. Lovely views of surrounding countryside from outside of hotel.
- The evening meal in the restaurant was very good and excellent value for money.
- De kamer praktisch en proper, zeer geschikt voor doorreis.
La propreté et le bon état de la literie, ainsi que la salle de bain.
++++Avoir pu récupérer les clés à l’heure qui nous convenait.
Le charme des petits hôtels de province : simple et confortable.
A chaque passage à St-Hilaire, c’est là que nous descendons.
An LCD TV with Canal+, and tea and coffee making facilities are included in each room. They offer views of the garden and the terrace.Local cuisine is served in the restaurant, and is accompanied by wines from the hotel’s wine cellar. You can enjoy drinks in the bar, and a buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.The centre of Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet is a 4-minute walk from the hotel and free public parking is available nearby. The city of Avranches, overlooking the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel, is 15.5 miles away.
- Breakfast OK, functional hotel. Garage convenient for bike storage.
- Excellent restaurant and a good position for travelling from Channel ports etc
Bed very firm and comfortable
Excellent bathroom size
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, great breakfast, excellent value for money
- the swimming pool and the hotel had wifi and free parking
The rooms at Hôtel Saint-Pierre are decorated in a contemporary style and are air-conditioned. Each one has a flat-screen TV and some have either a hydro shower or a spa bath.A buffet breakfast of fresh bread, jams, yoghurts and savoury products is served every morning at the hotel. Restaurant can, be found 2,650 feet from the property.Luggage storage, free Wi-Fi and free private parking are just some of the other facilities available at this hotel. Vire Train Station is 2,950 feet away and the closest bus stop is 350 feet away.
- Great shower, with a very large shower head and thermostatic shower mixer (like a warm rain) ! The room has quiet electric shutters too, you won’t be bothered by outside lights.
- I wasn’t going to write a review about this hotel, but having read other reviews about how dirty the place was, I thought the staff deserved some support. The place was very clean.
- i called the hotel for late night check in. The staff was really nice and helpful although the doesn’t speak English. The hotel is located he the city centre. Rooms are clean and cozy.
- We arranged an overnight stop, arriving on a Monday afternoon which is early closing day.It took a while to find a restaurant as our special favourite restaurant for which we had plannned the stop was closed. we managed a walking trip of local historical sights but most bars were closed too.
- It was a quiet room that looked out over a quiet street. The owners were super friendly and kind. Wifi signal was strong and consistent.
Hôtel de France Vire
Guest rooms in Hôtel de France Vire are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, while some feature garden views. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles from Hôtel de France Vire, while Saint Lo is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Hôtel de France Vire.
Really good Pain Chocolat ( Local Bakery)
- We got charged extra they said our booking was wrong paid an extra 60 euros foe an extra room because they said booking. Come made a mistake. But I had the booking confirmation but still had to paid extra can I get a refund?
- As with other reviews, the staff were excellent. Friendly efficient and hard working! The restaurant was very good, the wine selection good and the service great. Room was clean and comfortable and we had a good nights’ sleep. Breakfast was good and the croissants still warm!
- The dinner was superb and great value but most of all the staff were fabulous.
- Easy parking nearby. Good restaurant in the hotel. Good size room with confortable beds.Friendly staff.
- Really good Pain Chocolat ( Local Bakery)
Top Hotels In Romagny Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romagny Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romagny Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romagny Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!