10 Best Hotels To Stay In Romagnieu Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Romagnieu Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Romagnieu Rhône-alps:
Auberge Les Forges De La Massotte
Auberge Les Forges de la Massotte is housed in a converted forge that was built in 1830. It is surrounded by a 2-hectare park near the Bièvre River. It is also close to the famous Way of St. James pilgrimage path.Auberge Les Forges is just a 15-minute drive to Chambery and Lake Bourget and 40 minutes to Grenoble. Guests have access to Free on-site parking.
- On the Camino – Gr65 – Everythink fine, many thanks
- The property is in a lovely setting with a friendly welcome from the owners.
- The large family room was amazing for a family of 5 like us.
- the family was so friendly the accommodations were excellent and the food was plentiful and amazing
- The bedroom was large and characterful. The bathroom was a good size and functional.
Hôtel les Bergeronnettes
A balcony with a view of the mountains is offered in the modern guest rooms. Each soundproofed room has an LCD TV and the en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.You can sample traditional dishes, including the hotel’s speciality of frog’s legs, at the restaurant. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at Hôtel les Bergeronnettes, and you can dine on the terrace.Water-skiing on Lake Bourget and fishing at Lake Aiguebelette are among the leisure activities in the area. Private parking is free on site and Aix-les-Bains Train Station is 19.9 miles away.
- Not luxurious but comfortable spacious room for the price with good bathroom.
- The staff was very friendly with our dogs and falcons. We felt welcome, had a nice balcony with a wonderful view.
- A beautiful holiday destination. Friendly staff, excellent restaurant, good and comfortable accommodation.
- The meal was very good. The rooms are basic but very spacious and comfortable.
Staff were great, very helpful.
Nice location for travellers and very nice views.
Great stop for walkers.
Nice pool for winter relaxation
Le Relais Des Vieilles Postes
Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. The property is 3.1 miles from Walibi Theme Park, and the nearest airport is Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport, 41 miles from Le Relais Des Vieilles Postes.
The restaurant is great, and it’s really convenient not to have to leave the premises after a hard day’s cycling.
The breakfast and coffee is good, but like another guest remarked – some kind of protein would be appreciated by cyclists.
- Great helpful personnel, good restaurant, large parking
- The welcome from the owner of the hotel was outstandingly warm..The hotel has so much character because it is a converted post office from many many years ago. The food in the restaurant was fabulous..The breakfast is filling with plenty of variety…This is a very popular place for over night cyclists and locals for dinner…for a good reason…
- Lovely setting, lovely place, great food, wonderful room…loved it!
– Location (near the ViaRhona cycling road)
– Very clean and quiet
– Friendly staff
– Restaurant within the hotel
- The restaurant is great, and it’s really convenient not to have to leave the premises after a hard day’s cycling.
Les Lodges du Lac
The soundproofed rooms have a flat-screen TV and a balcony or terrace. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.The on site restaurant offers fresh and seasonal food. A bar is also available.Guests can also enjoy evening entertainment at the hotel.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 49.7 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and the room had a balcony. The breakfast was well stocked and the coffee was plentiful. The restaurant food was very good. My husband had the same dish on consecutive nights and both were excellent. The accompaniments changed which made the dish a little more interesting each time. They had a super pool which was most welcome after a long hot day in the bicycle saddle.
- Landed late at Lyon so used hotel as a stopover. Small rooms but woke up refreshed as beds were good. After breakfast we had a drive around the lake before continuing our journey.
- The dinner was poor and one dish recommended was 5 frozen then badly cooked prawns
The bed was comfortable, the room was a good size, though we did pay extra for a better room.
My husband loved his swim in the canal next to the property.
Some staff worked very hard to compensate for the inadequacies of the hotel.
- Lovely location. Very welcoming staff. Nice swimming pool. We stayed in one of the chalets which are basic but comfortable and in a peaceful wooded setting.
Auberge de Mandrin
Decorated in a simple style, the rooms at Auberge de Mandrin offer an LCD TV and views of the countryside or mountains. Each one is also equipped with ironing facilities and an en suite bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room or on the terrace. You can also enjoy an aperitif in the bar before sampling Savoyard cuisine in the restaurant.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire property and free private parking is possible on site. Other on-site sports facilities include a small basketball court, a pétanque pitch and table tennis.
- What a great welcoming experience, from the arrival to the start, always a welcoming attention (breaksfast…)
- The staff are very nice and accommodating. I enjoyed their nice breakfast in the morning with good bread and butter.
Initially thought it was grim,but then I had driven For 10 hrs! However I warmed to the place.Party night dedicated to local bandit/robin hood named Louis Mandrin.Fun and a really good singer and lots of food.Some lovely walks with the dog around nearby lake.
I would really like to do a refurb of the glorious public spaces on the first floor.A free week,food and maybe 2000,euros to buy a bit of furniture and materials. The outside spaces needed tidying too,but so much potential.The staff were lovely and worked very hard.
A woman travelling alone,elderly(well ,still active enough to refurb the place)and with a dog ,not easy but they tried to make me feel comfortable.Thanks
- The owner, Gerard, is extremely friendly, enthusiastic and conversational, and the Auberge enjoys spectacular views of the nearby mountains,
- Owner and staff exceptionally welcoming. It helps if you like rugby. It helps even more if England haven’t just beaten France a couple of days earlier! If you’re lucky enough to visit on a day when their local musician is performing, you’ll have the very best of evenings.
All rooms in Hôtel Morris are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain units at Hôtel Morris also feature a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hôtel Morris.Aix-les-Bains is 16 miles from Hôtel Morris. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Château Chapeau Cornu
Each guest room at the Château Chapeau Cornu is individually decorated and includes a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have 4-poster beds.La Capella is the chateau’s gourmet restaurant, which serves traditional French cuisine. Guests can relax on the sunny outdoor terrace overlooking the pool and park.The Château Chapeau Cornu is 5 miles from Morestel and 7 miles from La Tour du Pin. Saint Exupéry Airport is 22 miles away. For guests visiting by car, free private parking is available.
- Stunning views, amazing building with loads of character and great food.
- Beautiful location and a beautiful building and room. The restaurant was also fantastic and even catered properly for our two children (i.e. small portions of proper food rather than the usual burgers or chicken nuggets you get at most places)
- Beautiful place with cozy rooms. Highly recommended
Quality of food
- Room again was good. Enough space and a nice view. Room could be made totally dark at night by closing down the outside window shutter. A fantastic swimming pool with Bistro.
A continental breakfast is served every morning and guests can enjoy the hotel’s picnic area. A vending machine selling drinks is also available.The Servhotel is 15 kilometres from the E70 motorway between Lyon and Chambéry. With free private parking, the medieval town of Morestel is 1,650 feet away. Local activities include cycling and hiking.
- Nice clean room.friendly owner.free parking.free fast wifi
- This hotel is as advertised – a very basic hotel, but clean and quite.
- Convenient stop off while heading south.Morestel is a pretty,small town.Very powerful shower.
hôtel calme, chambre spacieuse, salle de bains avec baignoire. Style vieillot, mais assez bonne qualité.
Petit déjeuner simple mais suffisant.
- Acceuil sympathique et chaleureux, petit déjeuner copieux
All the rooms feature a wardrobe, an electric kettle and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries.A nautical club can be found 650 feet away, where guest can practice windsurfing, canoeing and scuba diving. A tennis court is available 1,650 feet from the property. Other activities in the local area include hiking and cycling.Free private parking is available on site. Lyon Saint Exupery Airport is a 50-minute drive away, Grenoble, Chambery and Lyon are all located under a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Walking on the GR65 Camino – Very nice place and hotel – Thanks for all
- Comfy bed and a very good selection for breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed and a clean bathroom. The decor was nice and the tray with chocolates (my husband greedily are them all), biscuits, tea and coffee was much appreciated.
- This hotel is a hidden gem! I wasn’t sure what it would be like, and it turned out to totally surprise me. Very nice, roomy, clean and comfortable beds plus an elevator. Parking was directly on site = easy. It had a wonderful coffee and tea set up in the room. The location next to the lake is so close with a great little private beach area equipped with a slide for kids, pedaloos, and more. The owners speak excellent English, and provided me with everything I needed. The breakfast is one of the best breakfasts in France I’ve ever experienced, and I travel in France a lot. Definitely do not skip it – it’s worth the €10. I did not eat at the restaurant, however the menu looked wonderful.
- Super fast when you need some info by mail, good workers, they make for us a special breakfast! It was simply fantastic!
Domaine de Suzel
All rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast comprising cold meats, cheeses and croissants is served daily. Dinner can be reserved upon request. There is a supermarket 0.6 miles from Domaine de Suzel and restaurants can be found within 1.2 miles.The property has a fishing pond and a pétanque pitch, while popular activities in the local area include cycling and hiking.The medieval city of Crémieu and Walibi Park are both accessible within a 21-minute drive of Domaine de Suzel. The property is located a 20-minute drive from the A43 motorway. Tour-du-Pin Train Station is situated 12.4 miles away and Lyon Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
The kids were amazed with the house on the tree. Great experience!!
We did not daré stay at the domos due to the come weather but they seemed a great option for spring/ summer
We stayed at the tower suite. Very nice but be aware you need to climb a steep staircase to get to the bedroom (bathroom is at the lower level and bedroom upstairs)
- La tranquillité, la déco de la chambre et le concept de l établissement.
Personnel très sympathique
Endroit au calme
Espace de vie très propre
- Le charme de la chambre, l’accueil sympa et décontracté,
- Chambre très agréable et très bien décoré. Domaine bien entretenu.. Séjour fort agréable
- The kids were amazed with the house on the tree. Great experience!!
Top Hotels In Romagnieu Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!