10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rolstone North Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Rolstone North Somerset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rolstone North Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rolstone North Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rolstone North Somerset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rolstone North Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rolstone North Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rolstone North Somerset:
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South – Cadbury House
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South – Cadbury House is located in Yatton in the region of Somerset. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Bath is 20 miles from Doubletree Bristol South, and Cardiff is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The staff in the restaurant were all very pleasant and helpful. The elderly gentleman who served us with coffee at breakfast was so friendly and the staff really help to make your stay more enjoyable.
- This hotel is generally well-equipped and with a good level of on-site facilities. It is modern and the decoration and furnishings generally give a feeling of quality. Excellent TVs in the rooms.
- Great design in the bathroom, shower taps at rhe other side of the shower head and I liked the shower curtain with a viewing window in the top. The room as nicely decorated good tea and coffee station.
- The hotel itself was lovely, welcoming, very clean and well presented. Rooms were easy to find, staff were great. Outside Jacuzzi was our highlight in the evening it was lovely.
- This is a nice hotel and not our first stay. The hotel is set in picturesque grounds and the interior is clean and good standard.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Beside 17 acres of delightful parkland, opposite the tranquil Sand Bay, the Commodore Hotel is located in Weston-super-Mare. It offers comfortable accommodation at great-value rates in attractive rooms, the majority offering sea and woodland views.All of the hotel’s comfortable en suite rooms have hospitality trays, radios, colour TVs and direct dial telephones. The Commodore lounge bar combines friendly and efficient service with a warm and hospitable welcome, offering a variety of home-cooked dishes, daily specials and a fine selection of wines and real ales.Cardiff is 54 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was delicious – plenty of coffee/tea and toast too ! Cereals and fresh fruit and yoghourts etc. Friendly and efficient staff. Overall very good. The lunch and evening menu was really inviting with plenty of choice, nicely cooked and presented. Lovely comfy bed – room was a bit noisy due to the occupants above “prowling” about and shutting drawers `til quite late into the night, but I don`t suppose that could be helped. We have stayed here several times before, with friends, and have always enjoyed it – Its very good value and there is plenty of parking.
- Peter carried my bags in very nice man. Good night’s sleep shower ok. Didn’t stay for breakfast as visiting family.
- Great pet friendly accommodation and restaurant with lovely food ate in restaurant both evening had a lovely carvery on first night and breakfasts very good freshly cooked to order
- Breakfast was excellent, the room was clean, tidy & quiet, the staff were friendly and very helpful.
- Given the bridal suite so very impressed lovely large room with sea view. Loved the restaurant with open fire, so cosy and excellent service from friendly staff.
The Woodborough Inn
The Woodborough Inn offers accommodations in Winscombe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bath is 21 miles from The Woodborough Inn, and Cardiff is 19 miles away. Bristol Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- all food, breakfast, dinner was absolutely top rate, delicious cooking
- Beautiful location. Lovely room. We were greeted warmly. Dinner and breakfast at the Inn were excellent.
- very clean nice food friendly people good value for money
The staff were friendly and helpful, going above and beyond at times. There was no Veggie alternative at breakfast so they went out and bought vegetarian sausages.
I was amazed at the large roll top bath in the room as well as the powerful shower,
also the small fridge in the room was a great touch.
Really big room for a family for 4 with bunk beds in an adjoining room.
The Woodborough provided everything we needed for our short stay.
Bridge Inn New Lodge is located in Clevedon, 21 miles from Bath and 16 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is an ATM at the property.Bristol is 11 miles from Bridge Inn New Lodge, and Weston-super-Mare is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 6 miles from Bridge Inn New Lodge.
- Excellent coffee in restaurant, breakfast plentiful and well cooked.
- Not a lot…. Only thing the staff were nice and friendly
- good sized room with plenty of places for our clothes, Having a bath and a shower. soft towels. easy check-in and out. Good facilities with bar and restaurant next door at reasonable prices. very good continental breakfast .Helpful and friendly staff.
- Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable.
- very good price,, convienient for bristol airport,3am pick up at airport. good car parking, this complex is ageing a bit , could do with some paint work, here and there…. BUT FULL COMPLEMENTS FOR COMFY CLEAN BEDS, HOT WATER, HEATING IN ROOMS,==FULL MARKS!!!!!.
The Orchard Hotel
One of our best sellers in Weston-super-Mare! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Orchard Hotel offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Bath is 27 miles from The Orchard Hotel, and Cardiff is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The bedroom was on a bedroom lovely and big had ensuite which was very clean
- Beds were very comfortable, enjoyed breakfast, staff lovely
- Location was good as we were able to walk everywhere
- The location close to the hospital for visits no my sick mother
- Staff we’re very friendly and accommodating. Location was excellent for the venue we were attending. Room was clean and very spacious. Only downfalls were that the lighting was quite poor (especially for doing makeup) and that there was a lot of noise outside in the street very early in the morning that kept disturbing us but apart from that was excellent all round. We had a lovely chat with the owner who said they were in the middle refurbishing the rooms to make them all ensuite.
On the southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, overlooking the picturesque hamlet of Loxton, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi and newly refurbished recreational facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool.Having recently undergone a million-pound refurbishment to its recreational facilities, the Webbington Hotel now offers a brand new indoor heated swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, a steam room, a sauna and a solarium. For some luxurious pampering and a little well-earned indulgence, the hotel has beauticians and aromatherapists.The hotel also now has a brand new terrazzo bar with stunning views across the Somerset countryside. There is also an adjacent sun lounge and 2 floodlit tennis courts, all with panoramic views over the valley.The excellent restaurant serves a range of freshly made dishes and can cater to most dietary requirements.Free on-site parking is available for guests.
- There was enough equipment in the gym for a good workout and the pool was nice and clean as well as a good reasonable size for an indoor pool. Views from the terrace were stunning and the hotel is in good central location to seaside in Weston Super-mare and Cheddar.
The breakfast choices were very good, a wide variety for everyone.
Our room was much bigger than expected and very clean.
The water could have been a touch hotter for the bath but overall, it was very good.
Night porter very helpfull and friendly at 00;30
Receptionist handled complaints perfectly
- A lot of the original features still visible. Stunning views. Ample parking. Indoor pool and gym access for guests. A beautiful relaxing atmosphere.
- Great sized room,lovely bathroom and good coffee making facility.
One of our top picks in Weston-super-Mare.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Queenswood Hotel offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bath is 27 miles from Queenswood Hotel, and Cardiff is 12 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 12 miles away.
- Spacious room. Very comfortable bed. Walk in shower. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Spotless decor, large comfy bed, large room. All the facilities we needed. And great staff!
The room was clean and a very good size with good facilities-hairdryer, iron,tissues.
Great breakfast with good choice.
The bar was an unexpected nice touch with a great choice of spirits.
- Very clean. bed was fantastic you can’t knock the place for comfort
- Very helpful and friendly staff and owner, loveý breakfast.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Lauriston Hotel is located in Weston-super-Mare, just 27 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff is 12 miles from Lauriston Hotel, and Bristol is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The location so close to the beach was amazing. The fact we could take the dog is the reason we booked it, they were very dog friendly.
- being a dog owner its not esy to book anwhere.every treated as very well.from the staff to cleaners
- Breakfast was very good with choices for majority of people, Didn’t have evening meal , so can’t comment on that. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent staff. Great breakfast, and I have dietary issues which were all catered for. Lovely peaceful location. Will recommend it highly. Thank you.
- The staff were outstanding as well as good food, entertainment and a reasonably priced bar
Cabot Court Hotel Wetherspoon
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Cabot Court Hotel Wetherspoon is located in Weston-super-Mare, just 27 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff is 12 miles from Cabot Court Hotel Wetherspoon, and Bristol is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Fantastic room over looking the sea, nice and spacious, lovely to just pop downstairs and have a few drinks and dinner/breakfast
- All was good the price of the room was a bit much considering they are only slept in for a night £89 sure they could offer breakfast in with the price
- nice large and airy room with seperate large bathroom
- location right on the front and the outside space getting so much sun late into the day
- Everything was good except the breakfast although quick was cold . I would rather it take longer and be at least warm
The Sandringham Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Sandringham Hotel offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bath is 27 miles from The Sandringham Hotel, and Cardiff is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent. Close to all local attractions
- The location. Its right on the seafront. Live music in the evenings. Comfortable rooms. Lovely breakfast. We’ve stayed here a few times and would stay again
- Bed was really comfy. Breakfast was small but delicious. The view from hotel room was perfect.
- perfect hotel for the seafront,as just by the pier. Great shower
The breakfasts were expertly cooked and very tasty.
Top Hotels In Rolstone North Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rolstone North Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rolstone North Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rolstone North Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!