10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona:
Hilton Tucson East
Offering easy access to shopping and dining in downtown Tucson, Arizona, this hotel offers a variety of contemporary amenities and a full-service restaurant for a comfortable stay.Hilton Tucson East features an outdoor pool and whirlpool tub. Guests can workout in the fitness room, which boasts views of the Rincon Mountains or be productive in the 24-hour business center that offers fax, copy and printing services.Vistas Bar & Grille at East Tucson Hilton is a full-service restaurant that serves gourmet American and Southwestern cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on the second floor, the restaurant boasts stunning views of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Room service is also available.
- The bed was comfortable and the location was good for what we had traveled for.
- Yes, the beds we’re great. Food was acceptable.
- The room was comfortable, bed and pillows good; nice pool area
- Everything they bathroom were beautiful and so clean the bed were a dream
Loved the bathroom mirror with the built-in night light
La Quinta Inn Tucson East
One of our top picks in Tucson.Davis Monthan AFB is just an 8-minute drive from this east Tucson hotel. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. A daily continental breakfast with muffins, bagels and pastries is provided.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels and spacious work desk are provided in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn Tucson East. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom. Coffee-making facilities are included.An outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation. A fitness center, a business center and a guest laundromat are available on site. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Tucson East La Quinta Inn.St. Joseph Hospital is half a mile away. Tucson Raceway Park and Pima County Fairgrounds are within 10 miles of La Quinta Inn Tucson East.
- They Offer really everything needed, fridge, coffee maker, good internet, good breakfast, great cookies, laundry room, good service.
- Great pool heated to 82 degrees for the kids to swim in while I sat in the hot tub.
- Another excellent stay at La Quinta! For me the three most important things are comfortable beds, quiet room and customer service. La Quinta has all three! I will book my next visit to Tucson at La Quinta without a doubt!
Very comfortable bed & pillows, refer &
Microwave, fluffy towels
- It was in very convenient location and everyone so nice & helpful.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East
The University of Arizona and the University of Phoenix are minutes from this Tucson, Arizona hotel. The hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East offers a flat-screen LCD TV and a coffee maker. A work desk is also included in each room.The Art Institute of Arizona is a short drive from the Tucson Hampton Inn & Suites. The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- Location was ideal and in proximity to many places to eat, hospitals, banks, drug stores, a mall and easy access to all directions. Friendly staff, and met with fresh baked chocolate cookies in the evening! Bed was very comfortable too. Really appreciated the makeup remover wipes in the bathroom.
- This location is perfect for us. We always enjoy staying here because it’s super clean and the staff is very nice. We also enjoy the free, hot breakfast each morning.
- Everything was wonderful, especially the staff. Very convenient location. Morning breakfast was great. Overall, I’d just like to say again that the staff was wonderful – very friendly, accommodating, always smiling and friendly.
- Doesn’t looking a Hampton Inn. The cleanliness and quality of room and others need massive improvement . The receptionist was very good helpful
- Large clean room. Nice extra rollaway provided. Comfortable King sized bed. Friendly staff. Great breakfast with extended hours (breakfast until 10 a.m.) Good value for the price.
Sonesta ES Suites Tucson
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sonesta ES Suites Tucson offers accommodations in Tucson. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 10 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Tucson.
- Very little your management overseeing this property is less than to be desired he’s rude disrespectful and a thief
- Bed and pillows were great, breakfasts were good. Sonia at the front desk did an exceptional job in service.
- We stayed in the room with the loft. The layout is nice for large families.
- Excellent value for room provided which included full kitchen and large bathroom area.
- Staff very welcoming. Breakfast and evening snack were good. Bed comfortable. Nice to have kitchenette. Like the room arrangement. Quiet
Radisson Suites Tucson
One of our best sellers in Tucson! The University of Arizona and downtown Tucson are 6 miles west of this all-suite hotel. It features an outdoor pool surrounded by a tropical courtyard, on-site dining and suites with 2 flat-screen TVs.A private bedroom and separate living room are offered in every warmly decorated Tucson Radisson suite. Coffee facilities, a microwave and fridge are provided. Free Wi-Fi and in-room movies are also included.Breeze Patio Bar & Grill is open all day and has an open-air patio. It serves American cuisine made with fresh regional ingredients. A full drink menu is available at Breeze Lounge.Radisson Suites Tucson provides a free shuttle service within a 3 miles radius. Guests can use the gym and the business center for free.Tucson International Airport is a 30-minute drive from this hotel. Sabino Canyon tours are 7.2 miles away and Reid Park Zoo is 15 minutes away by car.
- The room was very quiet. We had no disturbances which can be hard to find. The shower worked well and I like the separate rooms.
- We appreciated the breakfast discount. Front desk was very helpful getting an extra cot into our room. Checkin and checkout were quick and easy. Staff very friendly.
- I found this hotel overpriced for what we were offered. I understand that we were in Tucson at a time of year when hotel prices get bumped up, but I really expected more for what we were paying . Housekeeping staff was forgetting something everyday, and when we had to put in requests for the items that were overlooked , I felt like I was inconveniencing the staff.
- Scene from the room window, big ottoman, and the bed.
Nicely appointed suite with private sitting area
Very good internet connection
Comfort Suites At Sabino Canyon
One of our top picks in Tucson.This hotel in Arizona is a 30-minute drive from the Tucson International Airport. Guest rooms include a refrigerator and the hotel features an outdoor heated pool and hot tub.Every room at the Comfort Suites At Sabino Canyon is also furnished with a sitting area and microwave. Cable TV along with coffee and tea facilities are also provided.A free hot breakfast buffet and poolside happy hour cocktails are provided. Free Wi-Fi is available. The Sabino Canyon Comfort Suites provides a fitness center and laundry facilities.The University of Arizona is 8.2 miles from the Tucson Comfort Suites At Sabino Canyon. Guests are 25 miles from Rose Canyon Lake and 30 miles from Mount Lemmon.
- Very comfortable bed. The staff super friendly! Good breakfast!
- Great king bed and pillows! Good water pressure. Breakfast was delicious.
- The breakfast was standard hotel. The room was quiet and the beds were clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The layout of the building in a spanish style was appealing.
Towards the edge of town was also useful for escaping into the desert.
Quite easy to get to the centre of town.
- The entire staff was friendly, courteous, energetic, and very pleasant to work with and helpful beyond belief
Inn at Civano
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Inn at Civano is located in Tucson in the region of Arizona, just 13 miles from Tucson Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a computer are featured. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. Tucson International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson-Williams Center
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson-Williams Center is located in Tucson. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast, big rooms, location, family friendly, attentive staff
- Staff very friendly at both Front Desk and breakfast. Breakfast buffet was very good and offered a wide variety of hot and cold foods. The rooms were spacious except the bathroom which was very small (included the toilet and tub/ shower, sink in bedroom).
- Location is close to alot of restaurants and such.Room was clean and comfortable pool was also clean, breakfast was awesome as always.thanks so much !
- We have stayed in Tucson quite a few times over the last 2 years and im always looking for a great place close to my son and yes i have found it.Upon arrival we were greeted with a bright smile from very helpful and friendly front desk young women. The front office was beautiful.Our room was exactly what we needed with plenty of room for 3 adults and 2 teenagers.We had an upstairs room our view from the back was of a parking lot but i didn’t mind.The front view was of the pool.Everything was spotless and comfortable.Later that night we were with our son who lives in Tucson and needed forks to celebrate his birthday, the front desk supplied us with plenty. And once again with gracious hospitality.The breakfast buffet was def the best we have had from a hotel everyone so nice and food was great. Wish we could’ve stayed a little longer.
- I love the double tree. I have stayed in a few and they are all unique but some how all consistent. The cookies are amazing. The rooms are big they are sweets. The staff in the kitchen or the restaurant are really really considerate and friendly and nice. We were there for my daughter’s 13th birthday and they came and brought her ice cream with cookies and caramel all over it to the pool. It was so much fun. The pool is heated so the girls had a lot of fun swimming. It was nice relaxing and just really amazing we loved the breakfast.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre offers accommodations in Tucson.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tucson International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The property was difficult to find, but I liked the privacy and seclusion.
- Great place to stay, worth every penny!!! the bed was comfortable, room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. It was home away from home feeling, great place for travelers with kids. Breakfast was great and complementary reception was a great way to enjoy a snack.
- Front desk staff was very efficient and kind, breakfast was good. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quite large. We stayed one night on our way thru to a week long spa retreat and it was quite nice and clean.
- The staff and rooms are amazing! Not a single complaint and even with three small children we had no problems!
- Liked everything, clean, updated, no hotel odors, nice staff, comfortable king bed, incredibly quiet, great breakfast. I just traveled cross country staying at a variety top quality hotels as we went and this was the only one that had it all. Located in a quiet part of town. We were able to park right outside our room and see the car from the window. The hotel itself has indoor hallway and doors which I like and all doors open only with hotel room key card. Highly recommend this place especially if you need an extended stay as it has a full kitchen in the room.
Residence Inn Tucson Williams Centre
Residence Inn Tucson Williams Centre has rooms with full kitchens and flat-screen TVs with HBO. The hotel, 3 miles from Reid Park Zoo, features an outdoor pool and a hot tub.The spacious guest rooms provide Wi-Fi, dining areas and sitting areas with sofa beds. They also have desks and ironing facilities.Tucson Williams Centre Residence Inn has a gym and a Sports Court with tennis, volleyball and basketball courts. It has a meeting room and a barbecue area, and provides a grocery shopping service.Residence Inn is 6 miles from Kartchner Caverns State Park and Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley and 10 miles from Tucson International Airport. It is 12 miles from International Wildlife Museum and 19 miles from Colossal Cave Mountain Park.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rolling Hills Country Club Estates Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!