10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roissy-en-France Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Roissy-en-France Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roissy-en-France Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roissy-en-France Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roissy-en-France Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roissy-en-France Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roissy-en-France Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roissy-en-france Ile De France:
Holiday Inn Express – Paris – CDG Airport
Serviced by a lift, all rooms at this hotel are air-conditioned and offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries.A buffet-style breakfast with pastries, hot drinks and cold meats is available every morning at Holiday Inn Express – Paris – CDG Airport.Guests can also take advantage of the business centre, the fax machine and the photocopier. Languages spoken at the reception include English and German, and guests are invited to request advice on the area when needed.Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance is 8.7 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Paris – CDG Airport and the hotel is 4.3 miles from Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre Aéroville Shopping Centre is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Accessed by free train shuttle from the airport (just three stops and a 250 metre walk). Clean and fresh with a no fuss continental self service breakfast. No restaurant but food is available at the Mercure across the road. Some building going on nearby so a little messy externally but no noise.
- Close to T1&T3 of airport CDG. But you need to take airport shuttle VAL, stopping at “parking”. Convenient for people who need to fly in the next morning.
- The room was very comfortable with all facilities. All the equipment was top notch
- Room was very good. Bed excellent, lovely fresh linen. Finally a hotel that didn’t try to squeeze a bath into a tiny bathroom.
Convenient location for stort stay at CDG airport
Good service attitude for front desk staff
pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle
The pentahotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport offers air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms with satellite TV, a private bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities. A bottle of water is provided and free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.Breakfast is served Monday to Saturday from 06:30 to 10:00 and on Sunday from 06:30 to 11:00. Guests are invited to relax in the pentahotel’s bar or enjoy American cuisine, such as a US Prime Beef Steak, which is served in the restaurant or on the terrace.A free shuttle is available to take guests to and from the airport. A 24-hour front desk is available with dry cleaning and laundry facilities.The pentahotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport is just 2.1 miles from the Airport Charles De Gaulle RER Station, which provides a direct train to central Paris.
Location close to Airport Halls
- The room was clean and comfortable. There were tea and coffee making facilities, and a bottle of water with an opener.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodated our request for a very early check in. Decoration and atmosphere is very special compared to all the other boring hotels around the airport.
- The bar was nice, but the room was subpar and the service was terrible.
The restaurant was good and the breakfast included was quite good.
If you have a lot of bags, their shuttle is pointless as it only takes you to the train then you have to navigate all your stuff from there to get to the right airline. PAINFUL so we had to hire a taxi anyway, but closer than staying the night in Paris? I actually think Id rather stay in Paris pay less for a room and more for a cab.
- Bartenders carefulness
Sheraton Paris Roissy Airport
Each guest room and suite at the Sheraton Paris Roissy Airport is equipped with satellite TV and air conditioning. They also have a separate seating area and a tea and coffee maker.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the Sheraton’s café, Les Saisons. The hotel’s restaurant, Les Etoiles, serves French cuisine and there is also a club lounge bar.Guests of Hotel Sheraton Paris Airport have access to the business centre, Link @ Sheraton open 24 hours a day. Beauty treatments are available at a surcharge. The hotel provides a 24-hour reception with a tour desk and currency exchange service. Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre is a 13-minute drive from the hotel and Le Bourget Airport is 9.3 miles away.
- location cannot be beaten if you have an early morning flight from CDG
- Clean and right in the airport. However our plane was departing from another terminal in the same airport, so had to take a an inter terminal train.
- Well located handy to T2, also gretat service to T1
- The Sheraton hotel is located right inside Terminal 2. It’s just a 5 minute walk to security. We arrived the night before our Delta flight and could walk around to see exactly where we needed to go the next morning. It was awesome to be stress free the day of our flight.
- The location is great for overnight stays if you have an early flight next day. Very comfortable bed and facilities.
Novotel Suites Paris CDG Airport Villepinte
The suites have a seating area and a kitchenette with fridge and microwave. Free, unlimited high-speed internet access, phone calls to landlines within France, and music and videos on demand are provided.The Boutique Gourmande offers a selection of luxury foods, desserts and drinks and is open 24 hours a day. Breakfast can be delivered to your room and guests are also invited to relax in the hotel bar.Additional facilities at the Novotel Suites Paris CDG Airport Villepinte include a 24-hour fitness room and an E-corner.The free airport shuttle service called “Blue Line” operates every 20 minutes from 05:00 to 00:50. It stops at both TGV/RER Train Station in Terminal 2 and CDG Roissypole/RER Terminal 1. The service is shared with other hotels in the area and it is not necessary to reserve in advance.
- Size of room and bathroom. Sound insulation. TV was good.
- Very clean. Excellent facilities. Comfortable beds. Spacious. Great breakfast.
- Overall, the facility was good. Breakfast was good.
- Rooms are spacious and the bed was very comfortable including the pillows. It was good to have a coffee machine in the room and the airconditioning worked well. The spacious shower is a walk in one and there is a separate bath which was a great bonus.
The hotel was in an odd little community of airport hotels with 1 restaurant. Clean and good without wowing at any level.
Did the job of making overnight transit tolerable.
Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
All of the soundproofed guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and facilities for making tea and coffee. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a view of the airport runway.Healthy French cuisine is served for lunch and dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, while the bar is open until 01:00. Breakfast is served from 5:00 to 10:00 during the week and from 5:00 to 11:00 on weekends.Other facilities at the hotel include laundry, dry cleaning, breakfast in the room and a ticket service. Room service is available until 23:00.There is a play area with books and games consoles and on-site parking is available at a surcharge. The hotel is just a 30-minute drive from central Paris.
- Very comfortable hotel, nice location two steps from free train to CDG terminals, staff very helpful
- Very comfortable and quiet room, the breakfast was good value. Close to the airport and the rail shuttle was very convenient to get to our flight the next day.
- Location – Just outside Terminal 3 station of CDGVAL shuttle train. Easy access to airport and City by RER metro.
- Excellent location for an early international flight out of Paris.
- The hotel didn’t really need a shuttle service as it was right outside the airport at terminal 3. Perfect location for our early morning flight return to the USA.
Golden Tulip Paris CDG Airport – Villepinte
Each room at Golden Tulip Paris CDG Airport is air-conditioned and equipped with satellite TV and a tea and coffee maker. They are contemporary in style and offer a seating area and Wi-Fi access.A breakfast buffet is served every morning and the restaurant, La Rose des Vents, serves dishes made from fresh ingredients. In the evening, Guests can relax in the bar with a free international newspaper.Le Bourget Airport is a 12-minute drive from the hotel. Golden Tulip Paris is easily accessible from the A1 and E15 motorways, just 2 minutes away and private parking is possible on site. The RER B Train provides direct access into central Paris.
- Easy access from airport and always a pleasure to walk through those doors after a long flight knowing that you will have a pleasant, comfortable night!
- We enjoyed the quiet rooms and the possibility to own the windows. Loved having water available at reception and dinner buffet was excellent.
- Only a quick overnight, but everything was great. Wish I could have stayed a little longer.
- Not enough staff employed so waited for everything. Poor selection of drinks etc in the room. Wifi not operating and front desk could shed no light. Very disappointing stay.
- Everyone was so helpful. We arrived late due to our plane being delayed for the last 4 nights of our honeymoon and the staff gave us a free upgrade and could help us enough.
Novotel Suites Paris Roissy CDG
Each suite is equipped with a microwave, fridge and electric kettle and en-suite bathrooms. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.At Novotel Suites Paris Roissy CDG guests can enjoy the fitness centre and massages are also available on Thursday evenings. The hotel serves a buffet breakfast and guests can relax with a drink in the hotel’s bar.Disneyland Paris is 21.7 miles from the hotel and Le Bourget Airport is 6.8 miles away. Central Paris can be accessed in 30 minutes from the nearby RER station.
- Staff were very helpful, bed really comfortable, hot shower with good water pressure, park near hotel very pleasant. Convenient access to airport via navette. The hotel seems to cater very well for families. The book about the local area made interesting reading.
- Quiet, great room size, separate toilet great idea.
- Nice and clean rooms. Free airport and shopping mall shuttle.
- Great location when you have an early flight from CDG Paris
- The stay was very clean, the hosts were very accommodating, the internet worked well, the shower was hot, and we had all the basic necessities for a nice stay! The shuttle to the airport and back was also easy to use and very convenient!
Pullman Paris Roissy Cdg Airport
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with on-demand channels and free WiFi. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and guests can benefit from the complimentary toiletries provided.Breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s restaurant, The Culinaire Bazaar, which features a show kitchen and terrace. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner and guests can enjoy a variety of local dishes and a large selection of wines. A bar also offers snacks, salads and burgers for lunch.A spa with an indoor pool, sauna and fitness room is available for guests’ convenience. Additional facilities include a bar and meeting rooms with panoramic views.Both the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral are 16.2 miles from Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport. The hotel can be reached via Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle RER Train Station which gives direct access to the city of Paris.
- The person who checked us in was very helpful. The pool is very nice and worth going to. The room is very quiet and modern. The floor in the bathroom is non slip.
- Very comfortable room and bed. Convenient for early morning flight.
- The room was good..the bed was comfy.. the best part was great hospitality from Melanie who is the Bar/Restaurant manager as she was more than helpful and friendly to solve an unpleasant situaiton we faced at the bar. I would like to give her a 10 on 10.
The Burcher muesli & steamed apples.
Good location in airport vicinity for stopover flight
- Very comfortable room and we didn’t hear the sound of an airplane the entire time we were there!
ibis Styles Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
The rooms feature air-conditioning and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The Suites have a seating area where you can relax.Breakfast is served daily from 04:30. Guests can enjoy fresh produce at the Foody’S Planet restaurant.The free airport shuttle service can be found opposite the hotel. Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle RER Train Station is a 2-minute walk from the property and provides direct access to the city of Paris. Le Bourget Airport can be found 9.3 miles away.
- Have stayed here numerous times as it is easy to get to after a long flight from Australia and allows us a chance to get some sleep before picking up our car. Location is ideal and the facility is clean and accommodating. There is a lack of good eating places in the area.
Location is excellent for those who have to take a plane in the morning.
Room was small but clean, calm, and comfortable.
Check-in and check-out were quick.
Breakfast is okay, nothing exceptional but okay.
- Very close to airport, comfortable beds, good breakfast buffet
- We liked its proximity to the Airport – we just had a night to stay before we took our flight back home the next morning.
From the minute I walk in the staff was professional and friendly. The place is clean and the breakfast which was included in the price was good value for money. Is a good hotel if you have an early flight out of Paris and don’t wish to get stuck in traffic trying to get to the airport. I was flying out the next day and I wanted something convenient and nearest to my terminal.
The CDGVAL is the complimentary train that takes you to the different terminals. IBIS is just a short walking distance. I will stay there anytime again.
Première Classe Roissy – Villepinte Parc des Expositions
A TV features in the rooms at Première Classe Roissy – Villepinte Parc des Expositions. The private bathrooms have free toiletries and a shower.Première Classe Roissy serves a continental and American-style breakfast every morning. After French cuisine in the restaurant, guests are invited to enjoy a cocktail in the trendy lounge bar.Disneyland Paris is only a 35-minute drive away. The property is a 5-minute drive from Aeroville Shopping Centre.
- I travel around the world I have never ever had someone so mean unprofessional over the counter on my checked in!! Not polite at all.
- I wish I could say that they have updated the hotel but they haven’t. If you really need to be next door to the exhibition grounds its is great as a less expensive option. Otherwise to justify the price of the room they would need to spend some money. They own the hotel next door as well, worth noting.
- Close to train station for RER-B to airport. Room clean.
- The check-in time was flexible, and we left our luggage for free at the next hotel. Very near to the airport.
- In a good location right by the train station, affordable and clean.
Top Hotels In Roissy-en-france Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roissy-en-France Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roissy-en-France Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roissy-en-France Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!