10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roiffé Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Roiffé Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roiffé Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roiffé Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roiffé Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roiffé Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roiffé Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roiffé Poitou-charentes:
Domaine de Roiffé
Decorated with ivory shades and viewing the garden, all rooms offer views over the garden and a flat-screen TV, a desk and tea/coffee making facilities. The ensuite bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is served daily. Guests can also enjoy the on-site restaurant named L’Alcôve offering a panoramic view over the golf course and serving a fine cuisine prepared with seasonal produce. The hotel’s bar opens onto a large fireplace.Other facilities offered at the property include a mini golf and hiking paths can be found near the estate. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 46.6 miles away. The property offers free parking and free WiFi access in the common areas.
The actual setting and its history is fascinating. The staff were friendly and helpful. The lunch was excellent.
The grounds look lovely and if you play golf ( which I don’t ) I’m sure its great.
Beautiful trees lining a long drive.
Flower beds all planted up. Good internet access. Excellent value.
Certainly I will be back and with my husband so he can play golf !
- Beautiful gated grounds, large room,tea/coffee making facilities in room. Good parking. Winter time central heating was very good.Receptionist very pleasant and helpful.
- Clean bed and bathroom very comfortable bed. Clean towels every day
Beautifull place . Amazing food!
Cant wait to fly over the incredible place!!
- Brilliant location for visiting Fontevraud abbey. Lovely breakfast.
- The actual setting and its history is fascinating. The staff were friendly and helpful. The lunch was excellent.
Each room features an elegant contemporary design and is equipped with a TV and an iPad for guest use. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. Extras include a desk, a safety deposit box and ironing facilitiesThe 1-Michelin-starred gastronomic restaurant offers contemporary and refined dishes created by Chef Thibaut Ruggeri.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. A visit of the the Abbey is included in the price for guests, who can also go golfing and horse riding in the area. Saumur and Chinon are both 12.4 miles away. The hotel is 350 feet from Fontevraud Abbey. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 36 miles away.
- The restaurant was truly exceptional – I have to eat gluten, dairy, and soy-free, and the chef created a six course meal that was delicious and avoided all my allergens.
The best of best was the night visit to Abbey at midnight, really exceed my expectations. Great location, and the area is also amazing.
Rachel the receptionist, speak Portuguese and was very kind and helpful.
- A delightful stay in a thoroughly stunning location. Great to visit the Abbey at night. So handy for visiting Saumur and Chinon. Food excellent
- Fabulous, atmospheric buildings, especially at night. The whole estate was beautiful and historic, set in a pretty little village. Rooms were finished and furnished in a modern minimalist style, using quality materials, simple but artistic in appearance, very much in keeping with the history of the Abbey. The restaurant food was amazing, both in appearance and taste. A special occasion venue.
- The history, hotel is excellent, food is magnificent
Relais du Silence Le Domaine de Mestré
Each room features a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bathtub.La Table de Mestré, the hotel’s restaurant, serves lunch and dinner in an elegant décor.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free private parking on site and Fontevraud Abbey is 1.4 miles away.
All good & rather an eccentric experience .
but breakfast was expensive.
We liked room & bed very comfortable.
We plan to stay there again in September.
- fantastic location, people and food. fontevraut abbaye nearby is a must!
- The place is a magnificent experience! We came 5 cyclists on a rainy afternoon and were welcomed by the most friendly people and a very large st. bernard dog! :o) Everything about this place is unique, the rooms are overwhelming and fillled with antiques and classic furnitures etc. We also got a wonderful dinner the same evening in their restaurant which was first class. Our only regret was that we could only stay for one night due to our scedule. A 2 or 3 night stay would be perfect to get the best of it and the areea around – including their big garden. We can only highly recommend it.
- Attractive and quirky and adjacent to a marvellous boutique soap and bathroom goodies shop.
- A quintessential French period property steeped in history and in the hands of the same family for over three hundred years. Great location off the beaten track. Perfect for a quite stay but handy for all the tourist attractions of the Loire Valley.
- All good & rather an eccentric experience .
Hotel La Croix Blanche Fontevraud
This former coaching inn offers rooms with a contemporary décor and furniture, a desk and a flat-screen TV. Free entrance tickets to local wineries, maps and other tourist sites are available from reception or the tourist information centre.A buffet breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed on the terrace by fair weather. The Plantagenêt gourmet restaurant offers modern French cuisine and an extensive regional wine list, as well as bistro-style meals. Lunch and dinner can be served on the historic 17th-century courtyard on the town square facing the fountain.The property proposes bicycle rental services so guests can discover the surrounding castles, vineyards and villages with cave dwellings. Free and secured on site car park is offered at Hostellerie La Croix Blanche.
- We loved the amazing location and exceptionally helpful staff. The room (we booked last minute) was a bit small but very clean and comfortable. Dinner at Le Plantagenêt restaurant was exquisite. Lovely courtyard with outdoor seating terraces and a good bike storage facility. Good base for a cycling holiday.
- The staff were very friendly, bent over backwards to help and if they weren’t available, would find someone who could help. The restaurant attached was also very very good.
- The Hotel was situated on a small square, opposite Fontevraud Abbey (the visiting of which was the reason for our visit). The receptionist was efficient and friendly. The room was comfortable. The evening meal at their restaurant “Le Plantagenêt” was very good.
- Location, comfortable bed, terrace. Attentive staff, attached restaurant with regional dishes
- We loved staying in this hotel and we wish we had stayed longer. Our room was very large and very beautiful with 2 queen size comfortable beds. We had the view of the Abbey and the historical village square. In the evening we enjoyed an excellent dinner in their restaurant and in the morning we were sorry to leave.
Logis Manoir De La Giraudière
The guest rooms have period furniture and some have a fireplace. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with Canal+, beIN sports and several international channels.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Logis Manoir De La Giraudière. The hotel’s restaurant serves light evening meals which can be enjoyed on the terrace in warmer months.Popular outdoor activities in the area include hiking and cycling. Chateau de Chinon is 3.4 miles from the hotel. The A85 motorway is 5.6 miles from Logis Manoir De La Giraudière and there is free public parking on site.
- Old world, french farmhouse in the country. Close to Castles in the Loire Valley. Good continental breakfast and parking.
- Lovely location in secluded quiet area with very large grounds, great dining on site, generous breakfast. Comfortable room. Very convenient potential base for exploring Loire region.
- A return to old fashioned courtesy and style. What a gem in this day and age. Marvellous.
- Situation superbe. Bon accueil. Bonne restauration. Dog friendly.
- Nice quite location, very friendly staff, totally satisfied!
Hotel Le Bussy
Guest rooms at Hotel Le Bussy have a classic decor and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Each room has an en suite bathroom providing a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries upon arrival.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the stone cellar with an arched ceiling, or in guests’ rooms upon request. Breakfast can also be enjoyed on the terrace when the weather is nice.Saumur town centre and SNCF Train Station are a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The Abbaye Royale de Fontevraud is 2.5 miles away.
- Great staff. Wonderful views. Excellent breakfast. Restaurant top class.
- Ultra cyclist friendly, and a fantastic view if your room is on the river/chateau side.
- Superb location, fine dining in the restaurant, and well trained staff. Bathroom could maybe do with a refresh?
- perfect location; we had a lovely view of the chateau
- Lovely hotel & just across the road from one of our favourite restaurants. Beautiful troglodyte building & situated in a very pretty little town.
With a panoramic view of the Vienne Valley or a terrace, the air-conditioned rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar which offers Belgium beers and homemade cocktails.Additional facilities are included such as magazines and meeting facilities. Free Wi-Fi access is available on site.The hotel is 1.6 miles from the river Loire and the Loire à Vélo Bicycle Track, 12.4 miles from Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil and 18.6 miles from Azay-le-Rideau. The property offers free parking.
- Very comfy bed. Super view. Owners were lovely and very welcoming to our two dogs.
- Balcony and views – dinner on the terrace was magical
Wonderful meal on the first evening of our holiday, a good introduction to France.
Very helpful reception and waiter.
You could tell there was an experienced chef on duty.
I would recommend this place to my friends.
- Very warm welcome on arrival. Modern, clean accommodation in quiet surroundings. Meal in the evening on the terrace very enjoyable. Travelling with two dogs and they were made welcome.
- Personnel were extremely friendly and attentive! Warm welcome! Quiet and safe place and great view from the hill to the valley. Tasty dinner in the hotel’s restaurant. Parking. Garage for bikes. Everything cyclists need!
Demeure de la Vignole
The rooms and suites at Demeure de la Vignole are individually decorated. Free WiFi is provided in some of the rooms and suites. Internet access will be provided through an Internet plug in the rooms that are set into the rocks. Some rooms have views over the vineyards and some have a Murano glass-tiled bathroom.Guests may sample breakfast items from the buffet breakfast and enjoy their meal on the terrace overlooking the Champigny vineyards.There is also a fitness room next to the swimming pool.The hotel is located in Turquant, 1.2 miles from Castel de Montsoreau. It can be accessed from the A85, a 15-minute drive away and it also offers free parking on site.
- We were a group of cyclists who arrived well before usual check in time and soaking wet from the rain. The owner, Yannick, though taken by surprise, was able to help us and make us welcome until all the rooms were ready. He continued to be keen to help and advise during our stay. Thank you!
- Owners very friendly and good people. Demi-bouteille of wine from neighbor’s winery awaits you in your room. As were trogolydyte rooms available upon our arrival, owner allowed us to choose. Excellent breakfast. One of a kind swimming pool inside a cave. Village of Turquant is full of small wineries where you can taste, and the proprietors were not snobbish.
- This is a charming and quirky hotel. Our suite was fabulous, with a huge bed and a large downstairs area. The rooms were immaculate. We also had a modern bathroom with a nice big bath. The hotel also has a wonderful cave swimming pool. The owner Yannick was super helpful and could not do enough for us. Breakfast was great with cold meat, cheeses, breads, cereals and plenty more. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- We wanted somewhere unusual and we certainly found it ! Built into rock , our room was on 2 levels . The rock was clearly showing through and was used as part of the decor , but with a modern decorating twist that meant we had all the comfort of a normal hotel room. The pool is also built into the rock ! The owner couldn’t have been more accommodating and even contacted us to tell us we had left something behind , and posted it back to us !
- Genuinely unique location, on bluffs above the Loire. Perfect for an evenings amble on a hot day. Research nearby restaurants and call ahead to book before you arrive.
La Marine de Loire Hôtel & Spa
All of the rooms are air-conditioned and have Flat-screen TVs. WiFi internet access is available throughout the property and is free of charge.La Marine de Loire also has a covered and heated swimming spa pool.La Marine de Loire is located between Anjou and Touraine, near the Chateau de Montsoreau.
- Beautiful rooms, gorgeous grounds, staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble. Great service and stunning hotel.
- Beautiful decoration and facilities. Wonderful breakfasts. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Nicely decorated and great position on the banks of The Loire.
- Charming and very helpful owner. Excellent room and good breakfast.
- Personal service was so good.Many others could learn from the staff at this hotel.
Château De La Coutancière
With park views, guest rooms at the Coutancière have a private bathroom with bathrobes. They are also equipped with tea and coffee making facilities.Free Wi-Fi is available at the property and guests can relax by the fireplace in the lounge rooms.Château de la Coutancière provides free private parking and is an ideal base for exploring the Loire Valley. Saumur is 10.6 miles away and the property is easily accessible by the A85/E60 motorway.
Lovely location, very comfortable bed and nicely furnished throughout. Breakfast was very good with fresh produce. Evening meal was excellent with a good selection of local wine.
Very friendly reception and staff. Unfortunately we only stayed one night but we will be back for longer very soon.
- It’s worth taking the time to walk around the park..this made for such a peaceful post-dinner and early morning experience and was a great surprise with this booking. Huge rooms with renovated, modern bathrooms. Dined outside, quality food and very good service.
Nice and large rooms
Nice and tranquil setting
Very friendly staff
Welcome excellent, room very spacious and comfortable. Dinner was superb.
Heated pool wonderful after a long day travelling in the car.
- A beautiful building in a lovely location. The evening meal was delicious and we had a choice from 2 options for each course and reasonably priced local wine. The owner and waitress both spoke good English. The pool looked lovely but we did in it use it.
- Lovely location, very comfortable bed and nicely furnished throughout. Breakfast was very good with fresh produce. Evening meal was excellent with a good selection of local wine.
Top Hotels In Roiffé Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roiffé Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roiffé Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roiffé Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!