10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rogue River Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rogue River Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rogue River Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rogue River Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rogue River Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rogue River Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rogue River Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rogue River Oregon:
Best Western Inn at the Rogue
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a year round hot tub, this hotel is just 100 feet from the Rogue River. It features rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is served daily.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each guest room at Best Western Inn at the Rogue. For convenience, each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select rooms feature relaxing spa tubs.Guests at Best Western Inn at the Rogue can work out in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. A 24-hour guest laundromat is on site.The Southern Oregon Wine Trail is 5 miles from this hotel. Laurel Hill Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is 18 miles away.
- Quick check in was great and needed after long drive all day. Quiet night and nice breakfast off we go again.
- I liked how close the Greenway trail is to the hotel. After a long drive it was wonderful to park the car and walk to the park and dinner.
- Checked the rating before booking, everything met or exceeded my expectations😊 $10 Pet fee was reasonable. Staff was friendly and professional. The “complimentary” breakfast was excellent in taste and presentation😋
- Very clean. Wood floor in the rooms so no dirty carpets. Great showers with hot water! Conveniently located. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Laundry available on-site. Very quiet. I was leaving for a couple of days and coming back and they blocked the same room for my return. It is a pet friendly hotel.
- We had a 2 night stay at this hotel. Everything was excellent. No complaints at all. The heated outdoor pool was lovely after a day sightseeing. The receptionist Kate called us by name each time we passed through reception. We would certainly stay again if we were in the area.
One of our best sellers in Grants Pass! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Weasku Inn offers accommodations in Grants Pass, just 19 miles from Medford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.There is business center at the property.Rogue Valley Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful lodge and friendly staff! We had a fantastic stay!
Such a warm cozy friendly feeling in the lodge and cabins. They provide appetizers each evening at 6:30 and fresh baked cookies and milk at 7:30.
Beautiful grounds! Perfect for romantic staycation!
We had a king cabin with fireplace and 2 rockers on the deck overlooking the river!
Would highly recommend this great value!
- From the minute you walk in until the time you check out your every need/wish is taken care of with kindness, warmth and love. It would be a mistake not to stay here… even if for just one night. You will not be disappointed.
- Cleanliness. Mattress and bedding were extremely comfortable (yummy down comforter). Decor was lovely and authentic yet updated, especially the bathrooms.I loved the rustic feel with the modern amenities.
- I’ve stayed here multiple times and it’s always been a great experience. The staff are nice “real people” giving you good honest service with no fluff. I love that about Oregon.
One of our top picks in Grants Pass.Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Riverside Inn offers accommodations in Grants Pass. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed. Lovely setting on the river.
- Nice balcony overlooking the river. Varied, copious free breakfast. Great beds.
- The reason we chose this hotel is that the reviews of it are good. We had also stayed here previously and knew that it is a great place and that it is in a wonderful location right on the Rogue River. With the price on booking.com the price was reasonable enough to spend a little more than staying in a less expensive hotel with not really great reviews. They have a full breakfast with many offerings including some hot items. The staff is wonderful to work with and our reservation was ready when we arrived.
- Hidden gem!! Great location, and very comfortable room!! We fed the ducks by the river in the morning and it was so peaceful!!!
- The private balcony overlooking the river was beautiful and peaceful. I was afraid there might be too much noise from traffic because our room was close to the bridge, but with the balcony door shut, it wasn’t a problem. The pillows were great and the room was spacious. I highly recommend!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass offers pet-friendly accommodations in Grants Pass.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rogue Valley Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The woman running the front desk went above and beyond! When there were guests smoking in the hotel she figured out who it was and followed protocol to the letter. The room air and heat worked great and the pool was clean.
- Good location, decent breakfast, friendly professional staff, nice bed. We relayed our concerns to the front desk attendant (Cheyenne) and she handled everything like a true professional.
- Pool area is heated and very clean. Room was clean and comfortable. Great place to stay for the price.
- Staff was great, location was also great. Check out was noon.
Room rate has dropped to become reasonable, it was too high last two years when
Shilo Inn Grants Pass
Shilo Inn Grants Pass offers accommodations in Grants Pass.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 24 miles from Shilo Suites Grants Pass.
- The friendliness of staff. They are in the middle of a remodel. Workers were friendly and considerate.
- I love that check out time is noon, no rushing to leave if i’ve accidentally slept in a little late ya know!!! I reserved for one night and ended up staying 2!!! Great location with food just a hop skip or a jump away…
- The night receptionist was quite friendly and professional.
Bed was very comfortable, even the pillows, which is rare.
Breakfast area a bit small. Wish there was a hot tub, but OK considering the value.
- clean, comfortable room. No frills but a great value for the money.
Holiday Inn Express Grants Pass
Located just off the Pacific Highway and less than 2 miles from downtown Grants Pass, this Holiday Inn Express features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Holiday Inn Express Grants Pass offers contemporary rooms equipped with cable TV and an in-room coffee maker. A microwave, refrigerator and ironing facilities are included.A hot breakfast buffet including scrambled eggs, omelets and bacon is served at the Grants Pass Holiday Inn Express each morning and can be enjoyed with a free copy of the daily newspaper.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the outdoor whirlpool. The 24-hour business center offers a public use computer, fax and copy services.The Holiday Inn Express Grants Pass is less than 2.5 miles from Hellgate Jetboat Excursions and less than 19 miles from Wolf Creek County Park.
- Had very large room with plenty of space. The lighting in the bathroom was not adequate. I was squinting the whole time to see myself in mirror. Breakfast was acceptable.
- This is one of the cleanest hotels I’ve ever stayed in. Friendly staff.
- Kyra at FD was so great & helpful. All staff was VERY accommodating & Friendly. The rooms were very clean and breakfast great.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were polite and helpful.
- Friendly, efficient staff. Lovely rooms. We left our personal pillows behind! Tragedy! We called the front desk after arriving home and the front staff and housekeeping found them speedy quick and mailed them back to us. So appreciated!!
Quality Inn Grants Pass
Quality Inn Grants Pass is located in Grants Pass, just 25 miles from Medford. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rogue Valley Airport is 24 miles away.
- The staff was WONDERFUL! Made us feel like we were in an extension of our own homes… Very accommodating. Nice breakfast. Especially enjoyed biscuits and gravy. The location was very convenient and easy to find.
- Teri at the desk was professional, caring and funny – she is an asset
- Great breakfast room … clean and plenty of seating … make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, english muffins, donut holes, cereal, milk, juice, coffee … all plentiful … friendly staff
- The hotel easy to find , it was quite during our stay .
- The eggs were fine. The bed was too short as I am over 6 feet tall.
Best Western Grants Pass Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Grants Pass Inn offers accommodations in Grants Pass. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Loved the bed. The guy working the front desk was incredibly rude to me while checking in, especially considering I had a couple of thousand dollars in my pocket and passed many other hotels to choose this one. It started the trip off on a bad note to say the least.
- Breakfast was excellent, lots of sitting room in a very pleasant area. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Beds were very comfortable.
- Clean room. Very comfortable bed. Beautiful large hot tub and pool. Used the hot tub only as we were there December 26th.
- Clean rooms and very helpful staff. Convenient location and easy access to freeway. Comfortable beds. Big rooms.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful. They were fast to answer my questions and had a great positive aditude.
Motel 6 Grants Pass
Motel 6 Grants Pass is one mile from Hellgate Tours and 2.half a mile from Grants Pass Antique Mall. It offers an outdoor pool, a coin-operated laundromat and free parking on-site.Air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities.Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Wi-Fi access is available for an extra fee.Grants Pass Motel 6 is 2.4 miles from Oldtown Mailhouse and 3 miles from the Rogue River Guide Service. Grants Pass Airport is 8.one mile from the hotel.
- They moved me to a clean room after the first smelled like urine
- Location. Many choice for restaurants in walking distance
- The staff was great. The location was also great. Parking was even better.
The manageress that I met in the evening was lovely, really helpful and showed me some things to see on my route.
- The staff was very cheerful and helpful. They are far more pet friendly than other motel chains. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked the fact that the motel is next door to Jack in the Box.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Discovery Inn offers accommodations in Grants Pass, just 24 miles from Medford. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 24 miles from Discovery Inn.
- Close to downtown and venue we were going to. Room was clean. Hotel Manager was very pleseant.
- Bed was very comfortable, room was clean. Perfect for a quick no frills over night. Will stay there again.
- Friendly and helpful management. Older property but clean and neat. Met my needs.
- The couple running this little place were very friendly. Initially we had a problem with the room, but they switched us out quickly without any hassle. It was too cold to swim, but the pool looked clear and inviting on a normal summer day.
- The gentleman, I believe the owner, at the front desk was so kind and friendly.
Top Hotels In Rogue River Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rogue River Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rogue River Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rogue River Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!