10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rogers Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Rogers Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rogers Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rogers Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rogers Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rogers Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rogers Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rogers Minnesota:
Super 8 Rogers Minnesota
Super 8 Rogers Minnesota offers accommodations in Rogers.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 21 miles from Super 8 Rogers Minnesota, and Saint Paul is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 27 miles from Super 8 Rogers Minnesota.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rogers
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rogers offers accommodations in Rogers.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 21 miles from Holiday Inn Express Rogers, and Saint Paul is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Close to the highway but far enough that the traffic noise wasn’t a problem. Clean with friendly staff
- The pool was awesome! Our 2.5 and almost 5 year old LOVED the pool and splash pad/kiddie pool area! We honestly could have swam all day! 🙂 Staff was super friendly, and hotel was modern and clean looking.
- Very clean. staff was extra helpful. Free breakfast was wonderful.
- The breakfast was great! Very clean tables etc. Would stay there again!
- Very nice pool the kids loved it! Really liked the walk in shower.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers
Located in Rogers, 21 miles from Minneapolis, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 28 miles from AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers, and Bloomington is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 27 miles from AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers.
- The front desk member at check in was an absolute delight! Helpful and didn’t appear to mind answering questions and being helpful. Bed was incredible. Pillows not so great. Breakfast would have been a 10/10 but the morning girl appeared to be put out by being at work.
- The location of the AmericInn provides convenience and easy access to the extended area. The price is extremely reasonable considering the amenities and other area lodging. The continental breakfast is wonderful due to an exceptional variety of hot and cold food and beverage items. Good coffee! The front desk staff understand and demonstrate friendly and authentic customer service.
- The room was nice. The free WiFi worked well. The pool and hot tub were nice. The staff was friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
- Everything was excellent. No complaints at all. Very quiet and peaceful.
- We have stayed at quite a few locations of americinn and they have always been friendly, clean, nice breakfast and helpful. The locations have been convenient and easy to find. The rates tend to be a good value so I feel comfortable when I book this hotel chain. Happy Traveler here.
Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers
Just off I-94 in Rogers, Minnesota, this hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast, in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators and easy access to local attractions as well as recreational activities.After a restful night’s sleep on signature Cloud Nine beds, guests at the Hampton Inn and Suites Rogers, guests can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. The hotel also offers an indoor swimming pool along with an on-site convenience store.Only a short distance from the Rogers Hampton Inn and Suites, guests can discover hiking trails, picnic areas and baseball diamonds at Fox Creek West Park. The Ellingson Car Museum along with the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes is also easily accessible.
- Bed was wonderful. Breakfast was awesome. Everyone was very friendly.
- Good breakfast! Nice pool/hot tub area. Quiet!
Rooms were very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast selection was great. Variety of hot and cold selections.
Initial staff was very accommodating.
- staff was friendly knowledgeable room was excellent
- The property looked very well kept and exactlyvwhat I would expect of a hotel of this caliber.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albertville, MN
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites Albertville is located in Albertville in the region of Minnesota, just 27 miles from Minneapolis.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 34 miles from Country Inn Albertville.
- The location was great. The staff was really friendly and made sure that if we needed anything just to let them know.
- Fresh Yogart with berries, not in separate containers.
- Liked everything about it. We always stay here on Thanksgiving weekend. Perfect location. 5 minutes from family.
- Really enjoyed the breakfast selection for dry cereal.
- The breakfast was amazing and the rooms are nice that it has a door in between.
Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis Maple Grove is located in Maple Grove, just 15 miles from Minneapolis. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Saint Paul is 22 miles from Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis, and Bloomington is 22 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
The staff was super friendly, there’s not just a pool but a hot tub. And the gym is well equipped.
We didn’t get to try it out but the bar looked nice too.
- Fresh, clean, attractive hotel, lobby, rooms. Great breakfast buffet in comfortable, open dining area.
- Great hotel! Confortable and clean. Very nice staff. Awesome breakfast.
- The rooms are large and clean. The staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast was excellent. Pool and hot tub are smaller than I expected, but still adequate.
- The hotel was beautiful. The room has a small fridge and microwave. The beds and pillows were comfortable.
- The staff was super friendly, there’s not just a pool but a hot tub. And the gym is well equipped.
Holiday Inn Minneapolis NW Elk River
This Elk River Holiday Inn is just off Highway 101, 30 miles north of Minneapolis. Its on-site Wild Woods Water Park features three 4-story water slides and a lazy river.Holiday Inn Minneapolis NW Elk River has an on-site restaurant, Mississippi Valley Grill & Bar. It serves classic American food and is open for breakfast and dinner.In addition, the hotel also boasts an arcade, a modern fitness center, and a well-equipped business center. Underground heating parked is provided.Decorated in hues of sage green and coral, the Minneapolis Holiday Inn’s rooms include cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are also equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave.Northfork Golf Course is 3 miles from Holiday Inn Minneapolis NW Elk River. Albertville Premium Outlets are just under 9 miles away.
- How clean and big it was. The kids had an amazing time in the waterpark and arcade. We happened to go in the middle of a snow storm, they made sure during that time the walkways and parking lot was plowed and free of ice. Very clean and big hotel rooms. Will definetly be returning.
- The water park was great, and the play area was a lot of fun as well!!!
- The hotel is close to where our friends live. That is why we chose it.
- The room was very nice and clean. The beds and pillows were great.
- I ordered room service for breakfast both days and it was fresh and warm. Very good food and value.
Comfort Suites is located in Ramsey, 19 miles from Minneapolis and 25 miles from Saint Paul. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bloomington is 27 miles from Comfort Suites, and Maple Grove is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 25 miles from Comfort Suites.
- The beds were comfortable, the pool had adult swim hours and the late night pizza delivered to our room was a fantastic bonus!
- When we asked the front desk about doing something about the people smoking ecigs by the pool, nothing was done. Just took kids out of the pool.
The sofa was excellent for watching TV.
The bed was a little soft but still was fine.
- I like the breakfast/coffee and ice Lemmon water. Reasonably priced rates.
- The hot breakfast was the best we had on this cross-country trip! The desk staff and also the kitchen staffers were polite and so quick to pick up any crumb!!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Elk River, MN
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites Elk River is located in Elk River, just 27 miles from Minneapolis.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 34 miles from Country Inn Elk River.
- Breakfast buffet was very good with lots of choices. Pool area was clean & very quiet when we used it during the day. The facility was under renovation, so the carpeting & drapes were stained, but probably being replaced.
- It was close in proximity to our in-laws Christmas gathering, that is all.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Facility was clean and pleasant. Breakfast was more than expected.
Requested maintenance to fix toilet. Did not as I fixed the issue.
Used coffee filter from previous customer was still in coffee makes.
There was some paper on the floor that was not picked iup.
The carpeting felt damp.
The room had a strong deodorizing fragrance.
- It was a very peaceful and quiet room, which was surprising for how close it is to the highway.
Regency Inn & Suites
Serving a daily continental breakfast with fresh fruit and cereal, this Anoka hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Green Haven Golf Course is 2 miles away.Cable TV is available in every room at Regency Inn & Suites. For added convenience, a hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom.24-hour front desk services are available at Anoka Regency Inn & Suites. Free parking is available to all guests, and vending machines with drinks and snacks are featured on site.Downtown Minneapolis is 20 miles away. Anoka Technical College can be reached in a 5-minute drive from this hotel.
- Sam and Jay were awesome. They were very friendly and accommodating
- They attempted, not successfully, to upgrade the place.
- Not much… I really wouldn’t refer anyone here.
- The Outpost bar & grill was fantastic! Right down the street,best breakfast and outstanding service!! They treated us like close friends
- Good value for the money. Could use a remodel or update but ok.
Top Hotels In Rogers Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rogers Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rogers Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rogers Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!