10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rogers Arkansas – Top Hotel Reviews
Rogers Arkansas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rogers Arkansas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rogers Arkansas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rogers Arkansas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rogers Arkansas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rogers Arkansas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rogers Arkansas:
Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas – Hotel, Spa & Convention Center
One of our top picks in Rogers.This Rogers, Arkansas hotel is connected to the John Q. Hammons Center and near the Pinnacle Hills Promenade mall. The all-suite hotel offers free shuttle service within a 3 miles radius.Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas-Hotel, Spa & Convention Center provides a free cooked-to-order breakfast every morning and an evening manager’s reception. Guests can also have lunch and dinner in the hotel’s Cedar Creed Bistro.Guests can use the indoor pool or spacious fitness center at the Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas. A full-service spa and 24-hour business center are also available.Guest suites at the Northwest Arkansas Embassy feature microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Cable TV and coffee makers are also included.
- Great place to spend a couple days and use the amenities get a pedicure sit in the hot tub or sauna open till mid nite the food is good as well till 11:00 and good restaurants for dinner across the street. Check to see if there are concerts going on close by you can sit out back on the patio and here some good music in season
- The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. The location is around everything fuel, restaurants.
- This is one of the nicest hotels I’ve ever stayed at that price point. The facility and conference center are fantastic.
- All of the staff from the front desk to the breakfast staff were as friendly as could be. The room was very comfortable and clean.
Checkin/out employee were great/pleasant
Aloft Hotel Rogers Bentonville
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Aloft Hotel Rogers Bentonville is located in Rogers, just 26 miles from Eureka Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 13 miles from Aloft Hotel Rogers Bentonville, and Fayetteville is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The room was extremely clean and beds were comfortable.
- All staff members were friendly and helpful. Special requests were in our room when we checked in. The room was a good size and the lay-out was attractive and practical. There was a bottle of water in the room when we arrived.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. They also gave us info on things to see and places to eat.
- We stayed for our anniversary. Very relaxing atmosphere
- Bed, pillows, bar and outside deck that included a gas fireplace.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South – Rogers, AR
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South – Rogers, AR offers accommodations in Rogers.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eureka Springs is 25 miles from Country Inn Bentonville-Rogers , and Johnson is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Great location. New facility. Cookies at front desk a hit. Big spacious rooms. Free breakfast, parking, and internet.
- The breakfast was delicious, beds really comfy, staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Loved how homey and clean the place was; greatly appreciated the pool hours, as we were traveling odd times. When we needed to do late checkout, that process was very easy
- It had everything we were looking for, dogs allowed, an indoor pool, and a delicious breakfast.
- The room was very clean and larger than I expected. It was a proper suite. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Will definitely stay here again if ever in the area.
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Rogers
Located 3.7 miles from Interstate 540, this hotel features free parking, a continental breakfast each morning and free WiFi. The Rogers Historical Museum is less than a mile away from this Microtel Inn by Wyndham.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Rogers. Rooms are furnished with a work desk and provides guests with a hairdryer, ironing facilities and a tea and coffee maker.The front desk at the Rogers Microtel Inn by Wyndham is staffed 24 hours a day. Guests can grab a snack from the on-site vending machine. Laundry facilities and a microwave are also available. Microtel Inn by Wyndham Rogers also offers truck and over-sized vehicle parking.The Pinnacle Hills Promenade is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Walmart Visitors Center in Bentonville is 8.1 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rasy check in and out process. Facility as a whole was fairly well maintained and nice looking.
- Staff friendly family friendly great breakfast great value for the price
- I loved the Beds once put in the right room. was not to happy about being sent to a room with only one bed when they knew there was 3 of us so we had to wait to be moved to the new room, the new room didn’t have a microwave like the other room did so I had to go to the lobby to use there’s I was tired but family wanted popcorn late.. But the Beds were great LOTS of pillows and Yes Clean sheets and mattress ( Yes I check ) wish they were closer to the Highway instead of neighborhood. But Over all I was Happy with our stay and I would Stay with them Again!
- I like the staff they were very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable room.
- Microtel was a nice place to stay while attending our brother’s funeral services. Great value, comfortable bed, nice breakfast. Quiet location…close to Andy’s Frozen Custard. Tiffany was super friendly and accommodating! A real asset to the staff at your property. Everyone else was just average.
Hampton Inn Bentonville-Rogers
This Rogers, Arkansas hotel offers a free breakfast and free high-speed internet access. The Tyson Foods Corporate Headquarters and the University of Arkansas Razorback Stadium are near the hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn Bentonville-Rogers hotel includes a coffee maker and a mini-refrigerator. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen LCD TV and in-room movies. A work desk is also included in each room.The Bentonville-Rogers Hampton Inn hotel features a fitness room and an indoor pool. The hotel offers baggage storage and laundry facilities. A multilingual staff is on-site as well.Wal-Mart Corporate Headquarters is just minutes from the Rogers Hampton Inn hotel. The Pea Ridge National Military Park and the Rogers Historical Museum are within driving distance of the hotel.
- Great room at a great price! Close to everything and very nice.
- The room was comfortable. The extra snacks were good. Elevators were quick.
- Breakfasts were great. Staff was friendly and asked several times if we needed any thing.
- Excellent staff. Friendly and courteous. Clean rooms and great breakfasts.
- Room was very clean and staff were very friendly. They remembered me and spoke each time I passed the information/Check in/out desk. The lady who ran the breakfast asked if the food was ok and if I needed anything and when I checked out, she asked if I would be able to eat before I had to leave. Really, really nice staff at this location!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rogers Inn offers accommodations in Rogers, just 22 miles from Eureka Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 12 miles from Rogers Inn, and Fayetteville is 17 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- Look, this isn’t the Hilton, but travelling on a motorcycle trip when all I wanted was a clean bed to sleep in, this place rocked for the price I paid. I wouldn’t dare take my wife there but if you’re looking for a cheap room in a safe place that is centrally located, this is it.
- Furniture was worn but overall the room & bathroom were clean
- The Guy at the check in window even though it was late was pleasant and helpful. I checked in at midnight. The price vs value is a good match. In my travels I have paid more and gotten worse. It is worth your time to check it out.
- Nothing. Rude staff bathroom had no wash cloths and were not in any hurry to accommodate. Worst experience ever
- Friendly staff Felt safe quiet comfortable. Priced well.
Candlewood Suites Rogers-Bentonville
Located in Rogers, 25 miles from Eureka Springs, Candlewood Suites Rogers-Bentonville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 14 miles from Candlewood Bentonville, and Fayetteville is 19 miles away. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- We were told we would have a king bed but the bed was queen, but it was comfortable.
- Enjoyed my whole experience will definitely stay again when I go there
- Location was convenient…close to a lot of shopping and dining.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating to all needs! We will be back.
- Everything was good. The bed was great, the room and hotel were clean, and the staff were very helpful. We enjoyed our stay.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bentonville-Rogers
This Rogers, Arkansas hotel is located off Interstate 540. The hotel features an indoor pool with jacuzzi and suites provide free Wi-Fi and fully equipped kitchens.Each suite at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bentonville-Rogers includes coffee facilities. The suites also feature a flat-screen a flat-screen cable TV with a CD and DVD player. All suites are furnished with a seating area.Homewood Suites Bentonville offers a sports court and barbecue grill. An evening reception is available Monday through Thursday.Peel Mansion Museum is 4.3 miles from the hotel. Downtown Rogers is 3.4 miles from the Homewood Suites Rogers.
- Check in was fast and easy. The staff was quick to help. It was great that they had coffee 24/7. We also liked that there was a dvd player in our room and the front desk had movies you could check out.
- Room was comfortable. Extra pillows and blanket already in the room. Staff very helpful and friendly.
The Queen beds were super comfy.
Breakfast was great!
Staff was very friendly.
- The breakfast was way better than expected. Different selections both days we were there and it was very good. Prepared fresh!!
- Room was wonderful, staff was helpful, food changed daily and social hours was an added plus
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville offers accommodations in Rogers, just 25 miles from Eureka Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Johnson is 14 miles from Hyatt Place Rogers, and Fayetteville is 19 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 8 miles away.
- First time staying here and was very pleased with the overall experience
- They recommend somewhere for us to eat and they were right on!!!!
- Rented here to attend a Razorback basketball game. It seem like all the hotels in Fayetteville had their prices higher than normal and the Hyatt Rogers/Bentonville had a reasonable price and had a lot of nice restaurants within a 10 minute drive. Great stay and will stay here again. Good stay!!!!!
- Bed so comfortable and loved the sofa didn’t have to sit on bed
- It was very clean!!!!! Staff was super helpful and friendly!!! Room was great!!!
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rogers
One of our best sellers in Rogers! Located in Rogers, 25 miles from Eureka Springs, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rogers features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 14 miles from Fairfield – Rogers, and Fayetteville is 19 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 8 miles away.
- Slept like a baby, felt very safe and that is important when traveling alone.
- Very friendly staff, clean comfortable beds, although I wish they were queen sz instead of full sz. Loved the breakfast, everything very fresh, & tasteful. And i liked the extra toppings for eggs, oatmeal,waffles,etc.
- I loved my room. Bed was very comfortable and there were enough plugs for all my electrical devices and they were all easily accessible. THANK YOU
- Liked the location….easy to navigate from the hotel to all things I wanted to see and do.
- Fairffield Inn & Suites is in an excellent location, very nice rooms, staff is congenial, outdoor landscape and entrance are clean and well kept. Love to stay here during the LPGA in Rogers, AR.
Top Hotels In Rogers Arkansas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rogers Arkansas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rogers Arkansas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rogers Arkansas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!