10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roeschwoog Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Roeschwoog Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roeschwoog Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roeschwoog Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roeschwoog Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roeschwoog Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roeschwoog Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roeschwoog Alsace:
Hôtel Restaurant La Couronne
All rooms feature a TV, telephone and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with a bath or shower.A breakfast is available each morning at Hôtel Restaurant La Couronne. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal in the hotel’s restaurant.Additional features include free private parking on site and rooms for guests with reduced mobility. Roppenheim Train Station is only a 3-minute drive away and Strasbourg is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
- Very comfortable, friendly helpful staff, great food.
- Very kind and welcoming reception. Lovely regional food. Very good bathroom.
- Excellent stopover location in a nice little village. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable.The restaurant had a busy, warm and happy atmosphere and the staff were very helpful and friendly
- Very nice little place to stop off if driving through France and further into Europe. Easy to get to. Very good restaurant.
- Very friendly. Great breakfast. Good for breaking the journey: UK to Italy through Austria. Superb evening meal there.
Hostellerie La Boheme
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Strasbourg is 23 miles from Hostellerie La Boheme. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Fantastic service, great place for bikers to stay before the Black Forest and then going to Switzerland. Friendly and welcoming and they love a good chat about bikes. What more could you want.
- No restaurant but owner prepared a simple meal for me. It was fine for an overnight stop but there was not much happening in the evening.
The food was rustic, regional, narrow range, but within own terms excellent.
Breakfast very simple and very French.
Very laid back, rustic and hoely.
- la gentillesse et la convivialité des propriétaires… la simplicité. j y retourne au mois d août…
- Une chambre relativement grande et une salle de bain ou l’on peux ce retourner sans ce tapé dans les mûrs le côté hygiène est entièrement respecter les gérant de l’hôtel sont très serviable il dispose d’un parking privatif et d’un point de restauration sur place .de nombreux commerce pas très loin ainsi qu’un village bien sympathique très bien pour un court ou long séjour on peux y aller sans ce posé de questions
Hôtel Des Bois
Hôtel Des Bois provides daily continental breakfast. It is either served in the dining room or on the east facing terrace.Rooms and studios are available. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and a shower. The studios are also equipped with a kitchenette.Guests can access the hotel 24 hours a day and the reception is open from 06:00 to 22:00. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in the entire Des Bois hotel and bicycle storage and free private parking are possible on site.Hôtel des Bois is located 31.1 miles north of Strasbourg, just 2.2 miles from the German border. It is 9.3 miles from Soufflenheim Baden-Baden Golf Club.
- As a family of 4 on the drive back to the UK from Austria, we had an apartment which was large, modern and clean. The local family run Italian restaurant was great too.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful, even with an after hours check in.
- Hotel des Bois is located in France, only a few Km from Baden-Baden, Strasbourg, Rastatt, Karlsruhe. If you are travelling by car and are tired of expensive parking fees, and expensive hotels, this is for you. Excellent base for travelling the Schwartzwald. The hotel has very reasonable prices, is extremely clean, rooms are propperly sized, bathrooms are big, furniture is in excellent shape, TV, Wifi. Details like an expensive HansGrohe handshower with moving jets and massage is something you don’t expect. Sure the owners are passionate about antiques because our room had an art-deco radio from the ’40’s with pre-standard AM band, and a telephone from the 1930’s. The place is quiet, the bed is very confortable, there is a parking where you can leave the car overnight. Facilities for the disabled. THIS HOTEL IS A GEM, EXTREMELY RECCOMENDED if you drive a car, van or motorcycle and can drive there.
This is very convenient place and nice hotel, if you want to make a short trip around Alsace by car.
Supermarket is nearby and you can use high speed road very easily. Easy access from Germany side and inside of France. You never feel being betrayed when arrived at the entrance of Hotel.
The last but not least, there is very cute cat named Channel. She is so cute!
- Great hosts, excellent breakfast. Nice Italian restaurant nearby.
ibis budget Haguenau Strasbourg Nord
All of the rooms at ibis budget Haguenau (ex Etap Hotel) come equipped with a flat-screen TV that has satellite channels. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.The staff at the hotel are available 24 hours and can inform guests on local attractions such as the Kirrwiller Cabaret, wine trails, the Maginot Line and the historic museum.The hotel is 19 miles from Strasbourg and 27 miles from Karlsruhe-Baden Baden airport. Free private parking is available on site.
- Good size room, self service check in good for late arrival.
Breakfast was adequate for the cost.
Room was cosy, but could have done with another pillow.
Dinner at other Ibis hotel at the same address was very good.
Would recommend for an overnight stop.
Pet made welcome.
We were thrilled to see the same lady on reception as last time, because we left early on our first visit, so were not able to leave a tip.
We put that right this time.
This Hotel is outstanding value, and the staff were exemplary.
- Very good value for money ,very welcoming , gluwien was excellent
- We needed a place to stay for a night and everything in Strasbourg was overpriced.We booked this budget hotel,located around 30km away from Strasbourg.It was easy to access from the highway and there was a huge free parking.As it was a budget hotel, I did not know what to expect but the hotel was quite comfortable.The room has everything we needed for a night.There are restaurants just outside the hotel so you do not need to go further to seek for food.The woman at the Reception was very friendly and she explained us everything.I would definately stay at this hotel again if I’m looking for a budget alternative for one night.
The air-conditioned rooms include a TV, a work desk and facilities for making hot drinks. Free Wi-Fi and a telephone are provided and each room includes a private bathroom.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast area. Haguenau municipal swimming pool and tennis club is just 150 feet away.Discover the fortified city including the Tour des Pêcheurs, the Tour des Chevaliers and the Porte de Wissembourg. Visit the Soufflenheim potteries and the Musée Alsacien.
- Great friendly and helpful staff. Location, just off the road but lovely and tranquil.
- On the road place to crash out while driving to France. Quiet perfect location. Cheap and comfortable. Cant complain
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfortable
- Great for stop over. Campanile always the same. Clean. Travellers restaurant. Comfortable bed!
- Room was big but with strange entrance to it. Bed was good and it was possible to adjust the temperature in the room and bathroom.
Hotel Restaurant La Tour Romaine – Haguenau – Strasbourg Nord
Each of the guest rooms has a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Restaurant La Tour Romaine serves regional dishes and guests can dine outside on one of the two terraces overlooking the river. The restaurant will serve a special meal every Saturday during the Advent time. In summer, dishes are cooked on the outdoor grill. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel’s bar.Hotel Restaurant La Tour Romaine is a 20-minute drive from Kirrwiller and its Royal Palace Music-Hall. Strasbourg is a 15-minute drive away. It is accessible from the A4 and A35 motorways. Guests have access to free on-site parking.
- Very nice hotel and grounds. Room was very pleasant and the bed was comfortable. Only stayed one night as travelling to Italy but would recommend to anyone.
This hotel was booked based on cost, as purely a stopover location.
Had a fabulous meal in the restaurant. Will certainly use this hotel again for a one night stopover.
- The staff were too busy to deal with our enquiries, our room was disappointing and so bland better than a cell but only because it was bigger. The bathroom was showing extreme signs of age with the bottom of the bath panel starting to rot away.
- I enjoyed that there was a path very close to the property that you could take a nice, long walk on. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout my visit. The breakfast was exceptional
- The location was quiet. The staff were helpful. Parking was very easy and the hotel was easy to find.
Each room at Hotel Weiss is equipped with a TV, telephone and an en suite bathroom with either a bath or shower. Some rooms have a view of the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A Continental breakfast is served daily. For guests wishing to explore the area by car Hotel Weiss offers free on-site parking and storage for bicycles and motorcycles.Wissembourg train station is located behind the hotel and Strasbourg train station is 37.3 miles away. Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport is situated 18.6 miles from the hotel, which has free private parking for cars, motorbikes and bikes.
Great family room and comfy beds!
Good location and an amazing restaurant just up the road Belle View.
- Wonderful breakfast, helpful and friendly staff. Location perfect for exploring the town and enjoying the many quaint restaurants. Relaxing garden, perfect for a glass of wine with bread and cheese after a day of walking around town. Plan to visit again next year.
- Warm welcome, large comfy room and bed, roomy bathroom, good shower. Breakfast was enjoyable, with delicious soft boiled eggs. Loads of free parking, and just 5 minutes’ walk from this delightful border town.
- Friendliest owners we’ve ever run across. Best breakfast we’ve had in Europe. Not sure why it’s only two stars. Quaint, quiet, relaxing. Only problem was the shower can soak the bathroom floor if you’re not careful
– Location not far away from children playground and city center
– Private parking
– Family room arrangement (we could hear kids but had a limited privacy)
- Great family room and comfy beds!
Hôtel-Restaurant A La Couronne
All rooms are individually decorated and feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower. Some rooms have exposed beams.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at A La Courenne. The on-site restaurant serves regional specialities.This property is 2.5 miles from Wantzenau Golf Club and 3.7 miles from the A35 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- je suis arrivé tard dans la nuit j’ai donc contacté l’hôtel et la personne au téléphone était très gentille et m’a tt expliqué pour me garer et avoir accès à ma clé ainsi qu’à ma chambre!!! Le personnel est vraiment très agréable rien à dire!!
- Personnel chaleureux et à l’ecoute, ambiance accueillante d’auberge alsacienne
- Großes Zimmer, ausreichend Parkplätze, Nutella zum Frühstück
- Das Frühstück wurde sehr liebevoll serviert von der Eigentümerin und wir konnten mit ihr über die Geschichte ihrer Familie sprechen – sie spricht sehr gut deutsch.
- Super geeignet für ein Städtetrip Strasbourg. Da die Pension 5 min zu Fuß zum Bahnhof liegt , kann man von hier günstig mit dem Zug nach Strasbourg fahren. Ausreichend kostenlose Parkplätze vorm Haus, Zimmer sind sauber und freundliches Personal.
The guest rooms are equipped with a TV and an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries. Some rooms offer a view of the surrounding garden and some have a garden.Breakfast is served each morning, either in the dining room or in your room. When the weather is nice, guests can enjoy seasonal dishes on the terrace.The hotel is located 2,150 feet from Kilstett Train Station and 2.7 miles from Wantzenau Golf Club. The centre of Strasbourg is a 25-minute drive away.
- Amazing find for our large family for a night exploring around Alsace. Clean, quiet, beautiful setting, delightful staff, delicious breakfast.
- Very friendly staff, food excellent and very generous servings, We had a spacious family room on the top floor, very comfortable beds and a lovely view overlooking the hotel garden and fields beyond.
- Friendly staff, spotlessly clean, good restaurant and great value for money
- Staffs are so friendly and kind!! I loved the atmosphere of this hotel. Breakfast was also fantastic. Diner also looked popular and smelled good I regret for not eating dinner here. Room was spacy and the bed was confy.
- Owners are so kind and very friendly. Amazing food and vines. Great value for final price. Area is is amazing for walk around.
Hôtel Restaurant À L’Etoile
Each comfortable guest room at L’étoile has a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional and regional cuisine and guests are invited to relax in the bar with a drink.Nearby guests can visit the traditional villages of Hunspach and Seebach, and Haguenau is a 15-minute drive from the Hôtel Restaurant À L’étoile.For guests discovering the region by car, free private parking is available.
- large bungalow for family of 4 set opposite where you can park car and sit in garden, large traditional Alsace meal
- Friendly staff. Excellent location, well-placed to discover the area.
- Did fully fit our needs and they took care to send me my credit card that I forgot. Great customer support.
- Very good value for money. No luxury, but clean and comfy. Friendly people
- le repas excellent, la literie confortable, le personnel accueillant
Top Hotels In Roeschwoog Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roeschwoog Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roeschwoog Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roeschwoog Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!