10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rodilhan Languedoc-roussillon:
Campanile Nîmes Sud – Caissargues
Each guest room at the Campanile Nîmes Sud has a private bathroom and is equipped with a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.The hotel has a restaurant, which serves family-style cuisine with buffet options, along with a daily breakfast. Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace or in the garden.The Campanile Nîmes Sud is easily accessible from the A54 motorway, and is well-located for visiting Marseille, Avignon, Montpelier and Arles. Additional features include a meeting room, express check-in and free parking on site.
- Good position for visiting Nimes, basic accommodation. Very clean
- The price was very good. Cocktails were quite alright.
- Very accommodating despite late arrival, warm & comfortable
- Usual great budget place to stay. Very clean and working heating!
- Typical Campanile hotel, needs renovating. Staff friendly and hotel quiet.
Mas de Boudan
The non-smoking rooms have a flat screen TV, an iPod dock, a safe, a minibar, a coffee machine and an electric kettle. The private bathrooms are equipped with a shower and come with bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer. All rooms have a garden view.Mas de Boudan offers a shared garden and terrace area. There is an on-site shop selling homemade and local produce. You will also find a massage service, a laundry service and business facilities at the hotel.The property is a 9-minute drive from Nimes Train Station, 32.3 miles from Montpellier-Mediterranee Airport and 62.1 miles from Marseille Provence Airport. Free parking is available at Mas de Boudan.
- The best breakfast I have ever eaten! Michelin star quality. Very friendly and helpful staff, nice and clean room. Great bed and pillows.
- We were travelling back to Switzerland and stayed here for a pit stop. We had dinner at Bistr’au – the staff was friendly and the dinner good. Very comfortable rooms. Nothing to fault really.
- It’s proximity to freeway- cleanliness – food and restaurant staff good. Will stop there on our way to Spain every time. Bedroom small but bathroom very large with shower and bath. Towels good quality- coffee and tea making facilities. Elevator- the larger restaurant in beautiful garden – will eat there next time – we ate in Bistrot as had had large lunch!👍🏿✔️
Very good cuisine !!
Perfect if you like to stay one night after a very good meal.
Very good bed.
- A pesar de la toilet apartado, la habitación es excelente. Hay un restaurante y un bistro en el lugar de una estrella Michelin con soberbia comida. La ubicación esta a 2 km de la arena y del templo romano y es muy relajante y facil hacer toda la exploracion a pie.
Each air-conditioned room at Fasthotel Nimes is equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the Fasthotel Nimes’ Restaurant.The hotel also provides free newspapers at the reception.Free on-site parking is available at the Nimes Fasthotel and the Nimes-Arles-Camargue Airport is just 4.3 miles away.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very convenient for Nimes airport.
Fine for a cheap price;
Staff were nice.
Very close to the motorway.
- comfortable parking, good breakfast, helpful staff
- the staff was great, always trying to meet one’s needs. Some French helps. Oh, and air condition in the room was a bless.
- chambre correcte mais aurai besoin d un Relooking , cela a bien vieilli ! comme la façade de l hôtel sinon personnel super et a vos petits soins et petit déjeuné continental a volonté avec un très bon café
Les Aubuns Country Hotel
Each guest room at Les Aubuns Country Hotel has a garden view and are individually decorated and have cotton bedding. Each has a private bathroom and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and most are air-conditioned.Les Aubuns has a restaurant, which serves regional cuisine prepared with seasonal produce. Guests can relax with a glass of wine from the local vineyards on the pool-side terrace.
Nice breakfast beside pool.
Didn’t get to try restaurant as it was closed on sundays
- A hotel with a country atmosphere. Good breakfast with partly home made ingredients. Good base for exploring Camargue.
- Fantastic dinner served by friendly staff. Perfectly clean, lovely toiletries, nice large breakfast for 11€, nice decorating, near airport but no noise at night. Lovely grounds and pool, secure gated parking
- Warm welcome of friendly staffs. Nice & stylish interior. Had good dinner. Cute cat & dog were big bonus for kids. Wish we could have enough time to jump in a pool. Had a good time.
- The staff were incredibly helpful, we cannot praise them highly enough.
- Nice breakfast beside pool.
Hôtel Le Pré Galoffre
The guest rooms are located in a traditional Provençal stone building. Each features air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Hotel Galoffre provides a wide range of breakfast options daily and guests can dine by the pool in fine weather.Le Pré Galoffre can provide a bicycle or car rental service as well as packed lunches. Hiking and horse riding are both available nearby.Free parking is available on site for guests arriving by car. The A9 and A54 motorways are both 2.5 miles away.
- Very nice old battice renovated with great charme, excellent dinner proposed by the cook, very fresh breeze around the pool to have dinner and breakfast. Quiet break before taking the road again. Nice cute swimming pool. And very friendly staff!
- a magic spot, peaceful, surrounded by greenery, only just a minute from Nimes(highway) ….very comfortable bed, really enjoyable experience on my long journey by car…
- Approach to hotel very tasteful, eating area very traditionally done and hotel frontage and reception create a welcoming atmosphere. Stephan who provided the meal was very friendly, attentive and provided very good quality food.
- Liked the setting. Glorious nightingale singing all through the night.
- Used the shower. No shower curtain. Water all over the floor.
Inter-Hotel Nîmes Costières
Rooms at Inter-Hotel Nîmes Costières feature air conditioning, a private bathroom and cable TV. There are also family rooms available.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional French dishes and there is a bar where guests can relax with an aperitif.In addition to a 24-hour front desk, the Inter-Hotel Nîmes Costières offers a laundry service and can provide packed lunches upon request.The hotel’s car park has video surveillance and a night guard. Guests can explore the Camargue, Cevennes and Provence area by car.
- Good hotel, pleasant, helpful staff. No complaints, would fully recommend.
- Convenient stay straight off the motorway. Places to eat and drink within walking distance. Clean and pet friendly.
- Air conditioning worked fairly well, but is controlled at 18C. Beds were comfortable enough.
- Comfortable,clean hotel with lovely staff.Dinner and breakfast both excellent.
- Easy access, pleasant and efficient welcome, nice choice of food
B&B Hôtel Nîmes Ville Active
Each room is air-conditioned and features a satellite flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom has a bathtub and toilet.Breakfast is available every morning at an extra charge. The property also has snacks and drinks vending machines.B&B Nîmes Villes Active is 0.9 miles from Nîmes Exhibitions Centre, 1.7 miles from Jardins de la Fontaine Gardens and 1.9 miles from Nîmes Notre-Dame Cathedral. Nîmes Train Station is 1.9 miles away.
- It was clean. Parking was included, the staff was really helpful
- Bed comfortable . Room clean. Breakfast very good.
- Good budget hotel with sufficient eateries in walking distance. Would recommend “Buffalo Grill” for excellent range of food (not just beef) at a good price.
- The machine to access the code for our room was out of order for a short while when we arrived after closing hours, but someone arrived quickly to solve the problem, plus the manager offered us our breakfasts for the inconvenience the next day !
- The parking and the staff. We got our room fast and before the check in time. There was silence during the night and it was secure.
ibis budget Nimes Caissargues
The guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. They all include a private bathroom with shower.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast, for an extra fee. There is also a snack and drinks vending machine.Guests can drive 2 miles to the Arena of Nîmes or 36 minutes to go the beach in Le Grau-du-Roi. The center of the city can be accessed by tram or bus, with the nearest stops just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Access to the A54 highway is available just a quarter mile away and Nîmes Train Station is 3 miles away.
- It was fast checking-in and clean. Spacious private parking with a fence, no need to worry about your car or your things. The guy at the reception made some hot water for us late at night which was very nice of him. Good value for money!
- Anta is nice. She helps us with our car problems. Thank you Anta.
- The best aspect of this accommodation is its price, very good value for money. It is really basic, even more than other Ibis Budget hotels in France that we stayed in before. For example, the toilet with the shower is on the one side of the room, while the sink is at the opposite side. Therefore, the room is not super comfortable for longer stays, but for one night, as a road-side, motel-type accommodation, it was fine. It took us 10-15 minutes of driving to get to the center of Nîmes. It is very close to the main road, so very practical when arriving or continuing the trip. The room was clean, bed lining and towels satisfactory, but nothing above the basic.
The lady at the reception was very nice, the entrance of the hotel is spotless, lots of light, a good feeling after a long journey from Zaragoza!
The room was very clean, the lay out was good.
The choice of products available at the reception for the guests convenience, were well thought and quite useful.
The wifi connection was Fantastic!!
- Good clean room well appointed for the price. Staff were very helpful and friendy.
ibis budget Nimes Marguerittes
The air-conditioned rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a desk. The private bathrooms come with a shower.At Ibis budget Nimes Marguerittes, you can enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning for an extra cost.The property offers free parking. Nîmes-Alès-Camargue-Cévennes Airport is 12.4 miles away, and Nîmes Train Station is 4 miles from the hotel.
nice stay, rather small room, good bed, secure parking, friendly & helpfull staff.
value for money.
- Well located close to the toll road. Safe parking area. Reasonably good breakfast.
- Asked for non smoking room but the ashtray on desk was a giveaway plus the hint of cigarette smoke under the strong smell of air freshener was not very pleasant. However that was the only issue the rest was very good.
- Great location if you are travelling and want a very convenient stop, very good value for money.
- This was a good clean, cheap hotel for a one night stop over whilst traveling to our final destination.
- nice stay, rather small room, good bed, secure parking, friendly & helpfull staff.
The Hacienda features 10 comfortable rooms decorated in authentic Provencal style. Each room is fitted with air conditioning and comes with quality bedding. Most rooms open on a private terrace.An evening meal prepared with fresh, local products can be served either on the private terrace or on the poolside. Guests are to reserve meals at the time of reservation.During your stay, enjoy the swimming pool and the solarium and leisure activities such as petanque and ping-pong, after doing some sightseeing in Nîmes and its surroundings.
- Quirky little place. Beautiful setting, charming owner. The pool looked wonderful arrived too late and left too early to use it unfortunately. Breakfast was exceptionally nice. All in all a perfect place to chill for a day or two ( or longer ). The owners grandson Enzo was also a lovely little lad.
Wonderfull setting, clean, comfortable with a great pool.
- Owners were great! Made to feel very welcome! Very very hospitable!
- VC très étroit sans VMC chambre insalubre sans ouverture pour aéré sauf si porte d’entrée ouverte ?Tv Télécommandes à manipuler avec minutie si erreur touche plus de Tv pas de ping pong bien qu’annonce piscine 1.8o partout pas possible pour les enfants de rester jouer
- une proprietaie charmante et attentionnée, hotel bien à l’ecart de tous les bruits tout en etant proche de nimes. aucun bruit et dans la verdure. tres à l’ecoute des souhaits pour le petit déjeuner. MERCI
Top Hotels In Rodilhan Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rodilhan Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!