10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rodellar Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rodellar Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rodellar Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rodellar Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rodellar Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rodellar Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rodellar Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rodellar Aragon:
Hotel Casa Tejedor
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Casa Tejedor is located in Las Almunias in the region of Aragon, just 19 miles from Huesca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Torla is 26 miles from Hotel Casa Tejedor, and Aínsa is 15 miles away.
- We loved this hotel! We felt really really looked after and enjoyed everything about it: comfortable, clean room; delicious food; friendly welcome and all-round fabulous hospitality! We came here to go walking and the surrounding area is stunning.
- Very nice hotel with good restaurant, limited breakfast.
Finding this hotel was very easy since it overlooks the Main Street in the small village. The building is beautiful and exactly as the photos online show. I was impressed with the size of the room which was larger than a typical room in Europe. The beds were very comfortable! We enjoyed having air conditioning in the hottest time of summer for this region. The view from the room was very nice. The room felt very fancy for the price as well since this is a newer hotel.
On our second morning we at breakfast at the hotel of eggs and jamon, which was excellent!
We learned that this is a family-run hotel and that we were being served by the owner.
- What a gem! We liked everything about Casa Tejedor. The room was very large and clean. Lorenzo, his son and all the staff were lovely and very accommodating. Breakfast was nice and fresh and dinners were amazing. We weren’t expecting the food to be so good but it really was exceptional. The pool is also very nice and well-kept. We were visiting to go canyoning with Expediciones which was just a short drive away; a perfect location. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Very confortable hotel with super friendly people for which nothing is too much to serve you. Close to Rodellar for hinking in beautiful Sierra.
Hostería de Guara
Located in Bierge, 17 miles from Huesca, Hostería de Guara features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Aínsa is 21 miles from Hostería de Guara, and Boltaña is 21 miles away.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room and excellent food. Good mountain walking nearby. Recommended.
- The property had a very peaceful atmosphere. Every single people from the staff is very friendly and careful. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy. They have a really good restaurant and the chef took his time everyday to give us good advices for us to have a great time in this beautiful region!
- Everything about it was excellent–the room, meals, view, service–highly recommended for those who enjoy being off the beaten path,
- Air conditioning, best pillow ever.staff great.small hotel quiet great pool
- Very friendly staff, a family run hotel with an informal approach. We had stayed there three years ago and it was slightly more professional.
Hotel Villa de Alquézar
One of our best sellers in Alquézar! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa de Alquézar offers accommodations in Alquézar, just 22 miles from Huesca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Aínsa is 18 miles from Hotel Villa de Alquézar, and Boltaña is 19 miles away.
- Great hotel in the heart of hiking country. great view from the balcony
- Amazing location, mind-blowing views, with a wonderful, nice, polite and generous owners. The home-made breakfast with natural, organic, reknown products is wowing.
Pretty building, if you meet the owner- she is super friendly and nice, served us breakfast even though we were late. The room is big, clean, and had a balcony so you can enjoy the view.
Keep in mind that the castle opens only at 11 am..
- Alquezar is a beautiful little city and the hotel is conveniently located in the town. The staff of the hotel is very welcoming and helpful. A good breakfast is served and the rooms are clean and adequate.
- Fantastic views from our room and balcony, helpful attentive staff, all facilities good, Alquezar wonderful, restaurants in village good, super location for exploring the Somontano wine region, it was another return visit for us and hope to return again soon
Located in Bierge in the region of Aragon, 17 miles from Huesca, Bilanayur features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a tour desk at the property.Aínsa is 21 miles from Bilanayur, and Boltaña is 21 miles from the property.
- La atencion del personal muy buena. Muy atentos y amables. El silencio del establecimiento lo convierte en un lugar propicio para descansar y desconectarse.
- Ell silencio a la hora de dormir, tranquilidad y cama cómoda
- Un accueil chaleureux, des hôtesses attentives à notre bien-être, un calme parfait. Un logement extrêmement propre.
Ein ganz besonderer Ort, sehr malerisches, romantisches Ambiente.
Die Gastgeberin hatte auch ein besonderes Charisma und war ein sehr warmheriger Typ.
- Crusanes no existieron porque el desalluno solo cafe con leche y tostadas y frio todo
El Lagar del Vero
Featuring free WiFi, El Lagar del Vero offers accommodations in Huerta de Vero, just 22 miles from Huesca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Aínsa is 22 miles from El Lagar del Vero, and Boltaña is 23 miles from the property.
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
El lagar del vero is the best location to do trips in Sierra de Guara: Alquazar (20 minutes), small shop in Adahuesca (10 minutes), Bierge (20 minutes), etcetera. The owners are always very friendly & helpful and they have a lot of information about things to do in the area. The rooms are comfy (we even had a bubble bath without knowing 🙂 ) and clean. The breakfast is basic, but it contains everything you need (bread, yoghurt, homemade jams, cheese, etcetera).
One small note: you should speak French/ Spanish but that’s the case in entire Huesca 🙂
If we would visit Sierra de Guara again, we would definitely stay here.
The rural setting, rooms decorated very tastefully.
Bathroom with a large window.
Ubicación (para conocer la zona)
- Fueron muy amables. Nos dieron muchas sugerencias para actividades por la zona.
Hotel Posada Al Vent – Adults Only
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Posada Al Vent – Adults Only is located in Coscojuela de Sobrarbe, just 25 miles from Benasque. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Torla is 23 miles from Hotel Posada Al Vent – Adults Only, and Cerler is 25 miles away.
- The owners were lovely and the standards were exceptionally high in every respect. The food was the best we have ever eaten in 15 years of visiting Spain.
Apart from the view? Absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful 14th C property; Small, intimate and quirky
Fabulous dinner and breakfast. We would definitely stay here again
- Wine connoisseur and fantastic cook!! Most kind owners!!
YOU HAVE TO COME HERE!! IT IS AMAZING!!
The hotel and the room are much more beautiful than the photos! The food experience is exceptional! Lucia and Daniel are warm and welcoming people that would attend your every need!
The view and sunset are to die for!
The bed was so comfortable!
The cleanest hotel you would ever find.
COME HERE! You would not regret a second!
- The owners could not have been more welcoming and we thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay at this beautiful property. The views were superb but the absolute highlight for us was Daniel’s food – absolutely delicious, and presented with great flair.
Hotel Santa Maria de Alquezar
One of our top picks in Alquézar.Located in Alquézar, 22 miles from Huesca, Hotel Santa Maria de Alquezar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Aínsa is 18 miles from Santa Maria Alquezar, and Boltaña is 19 miles from the property.
- The room and hotel although small are very nice. The bed was very comfortable.
- Fantastic location and view. Very comfortable bed and excellent water pressure from the shower
- Beautiful,comfortable hotel,with stunning view from bedroom window! Staff,very welcoming and friendly!Hope to go back one day
- Big room and bed. Confortable bed. Great shower. Good breakfast, location and view.
- We were directed well on how to spend our time in the town and really enjoyed the walk through the canyon. Alquezar is a beautiful little town so we enjoyed the location as well.
Hotel Era Conte
Located in Bierge, 17 miles from Huesca, Hotel Era Conte features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aínsa is 21 miles from Hotel Era Conte, and Boltaña is 21 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in an incredible location and the owners and staff were absolutely lovely, providing us with tips of where to visit in the location and even finding a relative who could translate into English for us. The home cooked food was delicious. We will definitely be back.
- The owner of the hotel was so lovely! It was like going to visit your own grandmother. The views from the terrace are spectacular and the village is so peaceful, it was like a dream.
Nice & big room with clean specious bathroom.
Lovely, breakfast with fresh local products.
Beautiful view from the window and from breakfast/dinner terrace.
The hotel is very comfortable and has great views towards the town.
It is excellent value for money.
I’d happily stay again.
- Nice cozy hotel with wonderful views. Really enjoyed the home cooked dinner.
Los Siete Reyes
One of our best sellers in Aínsa! An old carefully restored traditional mansion in the unique setting in the historic center of the stunning medieval town of Ainsa.The hotel has 6 light ample rooms that have been created using wood, stone and alabaster making a comfortable, elegant base to use while discovering the Pyrenees and all its splendor.Ainsa is located between the National Park of Ordesa and the Posets-Maladeta and Sierra de Guara Natural Parks. An ideal location for outdoor pursuits.
- Miguel! He was extremely helpful and went beyond expectations. We totally enjoyed our stay and would love to return in the future.
- The management was very helpful and eager to please. The room was stylish and met all of our needs. Breakfast was very tasty. The location in Ainsa on the Plaza Mayor was very picturesque!
- Boutique hôtel on very pretty square, with lots of restaurants in walking distance. Particularly recommend Callizo. Staff spoke excellent English and were very attentive. Room was very large with attractive decor, plus tea coffee making facilities and a fridge. Excellent place to stay if you want to go walking (geology trails and mountain biking) from the hotel.
Beautiful location and exceptionally friendly staff in the hotel.
The view of the mountains from our room was breathtaking, and different every day.
We enjoyed a giro-libre (mini helicopter ride) overt her lakes and mountains when we were there which the hotel staff organised for us as we don’t speak Spanish. It was amazing, and we were so glad we did it.
- The owner was fantastic, couldn’t do enough to improve your stay. Very helpful, and hard working
Hotel & SPA Peña Montañesa
Located in Labuerda in the region of Aragon, 28 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan, Hotel & SPA Peña Montañesa features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Benasque is 23 miles from Hotel & SPA Peña Montañesa, and Panticosa is 29 miles from the property.
- Great service and clean rooms. Very good place for excursions to Val d’ Ordesa
- The View from the hotel was spectacular, the spa and pool was fantastic (15euros for an hour) but lovely view of mountains, very well equipped, lovely staff on hand in all superb. The food in the café bar was excellent and the steak we had in the restaurant was excellent, superb steak cooked to perfection. Also ideally situated for the town of Aista which is lovely with a medieval old town which is divine and a must see place.
- Room is clean, food is good but a little pricey. Staff is very friendly and nice
The hotel is very nice, easy check in and we’re given a room which had two separate rooms with a double bed in each which was great as I was travelling with a mate and didn’t want to listen to him snoring for another night.
Had lunch which was good, fairly straight forward food but hot and well cooked. Restaurant staff could be a bit more cheerful but service was good.
Housekeeping staff were very good, room was always cleaned and beds made and they were friendly whenever we passed them in the corridors.
Reception were helpful too somall round it was a very pleasant stay.
- Balcony.Room size. Pool. Nice walks for our dog. Restaurant very good value for money and good food.
Top Hotels In Rodellar Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rodellar Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rodellar Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rodellar Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!