10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roda Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Roda Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roda Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roda Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roda Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roda Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roda Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roda Murcia:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Rising up from the March Menor shores, this modern and functional 3-star hotel is in Los Alcázares – a unique spot well-known for its warm, shallow waters.The area is ideal for family holidays. The shallow waters are great for bathing with smaller children and a good place for learning different water sports. Golf enthusiasts are well catered to, with a course within half a mile.Well-connected via the AP-7 highway, Murcia San Javier Airport is just 3.5 miles from the hotel. You can drive to Cartagena in around 10 minutes.
- Spotlessly clean, excellent breakfast, friendly helpful English speaking staff. Everything looks as if it’s brand new.
- Friendly staff, rooms are modern and well equipped. Good selection for breakfast, both hot and cold foods available.
- We have stayed here before. It didn’t disappoint. Staff lovely, very helpful and everywhere is immaculately clean.
- The hotel was perfect and the staff could not have been more helpful. Nothing was to was to much trouble for them. The breakfast had everything you could wish for. It was very quiet because the summer season doesn’t start until mid June but that’s how we wanted it. The Mar Menor is the only swimming pool you need
- Super clean, friendly and polite staff, great location (2nd line to beach), fabulous comprehensive breakfast, everything you could possibly need from a hotel.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, Hotel 525 is located in Los Alcázares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Murcia is 23 miles from Hotel 525, and Torrevieja is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 2.5 miles from Hotel 525.
- A well appointed hotel, close to airport, beach and amenities. Clean and stylish. Massive Room and bed. Breakfast was excellent (poached eggs really good). Top class leisure facilities. Towels are provided for use in leisure suite and spa. Friendly staff who all speak good English.
- The hotel was very modern, clean and the staff were friendly but professional as expected. It was also good to have a good range of leisure facilities to avail of. The room was very comfortable.
- Bed really comfortable , room and bathroom very spacious. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good range of food for breakfast.
- Very smart modern hotel very near the autopista. Room large with a balcony and a huge comfortable bed. Lots of restaurants within a short level walk and the beach is about 5 minutes away. Parking on street is easy. Breakfast excellent with a huge choice of good quality food. We only stayed one night, driving from France to the the Costa del Sol but it would be great for a longer stay. Would recommend and return.
- Lovely hotel in a fabulous position for the beach and restaurants…the staff were polite and helpful and the rooftop pool area was just fabulous.
Hotel Los Narejos
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This friendly, family-run establishment is situated on the shores of the Mar Menor in the charming town of Los Alcazares, an area blessed with a pleasant, year-round climate.Enjoy Los Narejos’ clean, affordable accommodations, and friendly staff. The hotel’s restaurant is popular with guests and locals, and serves an affordable lunchtime set menu.The town is easily accessible from national freeways and San Javier airport is a short drive away. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round on one of the 7 nearby golf courses. Everything you might need is within walking distance. Walk along the palm tree-lined seafront promenade, visit the marina or spend a day at the ancient thermal baths.Check out the special offers including golf green fees and transportation, available exclusively for 2-night stays.
- We liked everything about the hotel, we had breakfast and booked for the evening meal which was fabulous. It was far more than we expected for the price. I would definitely recommend this hotel
- Second time I’ve been and I loved its location and the staff are great.
- Friendly Spanish owner and family very helpful. Food excellent. Room very comfortable.
- Lovely hosts and lovely food. Near beach and airport.clean and cheap.
- very clean , quiet and tidy hotel , i would reccommend it .
One of our top picks in Santiago de la Ribera.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santiago de la Ribera, 22 miles from Murcia, Hotel Trabuco features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 14 miles from Hotel Trabuco, and Cartagena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Trabuco.
- Comfy beds. Rooms cleaned daily. Happy friendly bar staff.
- How clean the room and shower was. Plenty of hot water. Having a fridge. Walking distance of beach. Friendly and efficient staff. Beds were really comfortable and had mattress protectors on the memory foam mattress.
- The hotel was very well situated. The rooms were very comfortable and had everything we needed.
Easy access to Murcia Airport and close to town centre/beach.
Very clean and comfortable bed. The rooftop pool area was great for topping up your tan before the flight home.
- The staff were very friendly, the pool area great, was very near airport so didn’t need to hire car, walking distance of beach front
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Lido is located in Santiago de la Ribera, 22 miles from Murcia and 14 miles from Torrevieja. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cartagena is 16 miles from Hotel Lido, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
– Breakfast could be much better.
+ Staff are very kind and helpfull
+ Hotel is old but clean.
I would recommend this hotel.
- Staff really nice Location really good for bars restaurants and beach
- Dated hotel but everything was adequate. Quiet comfortable with helpful staff shops close by including Spar the fridge in the room meant you could keep drinks cold and also snacks fresh. Kettle provided at reception, just ask. Ideal for wheelchair users. Flat roads , pedestrian friendly and wheelchair access to beach, tright outside the hotel. As I. Say the hotel is dated, look past this. I have stayed at top hotels and I found this one clean, comfortable and in a great location. Would stay here again only 10 minutes from Murcia airport great for a weekend or when you want a quick break. Restaurants and bars close by. This hotel is great value for money. Beds made and towels change daily.
- location right on the beach almost. staff very good and the shops just round the corner the airport 5 mins and try people watching very amusing also the sun
This is a cheap and cheerful hotel, a double room sea front location for 35 euros a night in low season. I stayed in a double room with twin beds which also had a good sized bathroom with shower and a beachfront balcony. I had shower gel sachets and fresh towels each day and the bed was made and room tidied. Very helpful staff with a good grasp of English, I borrowed a kettle, iron and hairdryer all for free and there was a small fridge in the room too. The breakfast at extra cost (3 euros each per day) is basic but adequate, cereal, toast & jam, fresh orange and coffee. They don’t do any meals but there are is good range of restaurants and cafes very close by, we went low season and found places to eat.
The beds are quite hard and the towels aren’t soft and fluffy, but what it lacks in some ways it more than makes up for with the fabulous view and location, literally on the sea front.
If you want comfort and luxury this one isn’t for you but I will stay here again.
- – Breakfast could be much better.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Madrid offers accommodations in Santiago de la Ribera, just 22 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, concierge services, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Torrevieja is 14 miles from Hotel Madrid, and Cartagena is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Madrid.
- I ordered a taxi to pick me up from the airport and the boss came in his Mercedes sport. Quite a nice touch.
- Yes it’s two star but it has all the requirements for more stars location is a minute away from the beach value for this type of hotel is brilliant, it might not have the ratings for four plus stars but but should be higher than a two star accommodation it I. Thank you again for a lovely stay.
- Nice staff — pleasant breakfast — simple facility but very close to the beach — very functional — well worth the price.
- The friendliness of the staff and the comfort of the room.
- The staff who didnt know English used Google Translator on their phones to communicate, only foreign hotel that i have seen that happen.
Thalasia Costa de Murcia
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Thalasia Costa de Murcia offers accommodations in San Pedro del Pinatar. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Murcia is 22 miles from Thalasia Hotel, and Torrevieja is 11 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 5 miles away.
- Lovely room and food is great too. Excellent hotel at a reasonable price.
- Comfortable big bed and nice room spa facilities good
- a great stay alround good proximity to everything clean & friendly place
My wife and I stayed at the hotel for the first time. When we arrived and went to our room, which was a Junior Suite, we were really taken aback by the high standard and excellent quality of the room as we had only paid €80 for the night.
The staff were really friendly and helpful, the facilities including the spa where excellent and the breakfast had everything you could want.
We will definitely come and stay again.
Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Excellent hotel. It is a five star option in a little town in Murcia. I didn’t use the spa or pool, but the rooms and general facilities are excellent.
Hotel Mar Menor
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Mar Menor is in Santiago de la Ribera, just a 5 minute drive from Murcia-San Javier Airport. It offers free bike rental and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach, where you can find a variety of water sports facilities. The Mar Menor is a large salt lagoon and is a popular destination for all kinds of water sports.The rooms at Hotel Mar Menor feature tile floors and simple décor. Each one includes a safe, TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a cafe-bar which serves drinks and light Mediterranean dishes. There is a variety of restaurants and bars on the promenade, just a 5 minute walk away.
Breakfast was great.
Staff were very helpful and friendly
It was very Useful to haveing fridge in the room
- Very clean and tidy, excellent location, good value,
- Large room with balcony, very friendly, helpful owners & lively, local café in which to have your breakfast (included). With all this and free (if slightly ancient!) bikes to borrow, the hotel represents excellent value for money, within easy walking distance of the beautiful seafront promenade & beach in Santiago
- The selection of really fresh food stuffs at breakfast was very welcome. The bed was really large and comfy. Extra pillows and blankets were available in the large wardrobe, but were not necessarry. The room was very airy and had a nice balcony with seats and a table as well as a good sized fridge. The decor was simple and pleasing and everything was very clean. The bathroom had lots of towels, a bath and a shower and was sparkly clean. The staff were really welcoming, happy and helpful. The light and open foyer area was comfortable with a settee and chairs and a nice selection of books to read. The location is 5 minutes flat walk from a very clean beautiful beach, the shops and restaurants.
- the staff was really friendly, the room was also ok, and also the bar for breakfast.
- Breakfast was great.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Arce is located in San Pedro del Pinatar, a 15-minute walk from Mar Menor’s mud baths. Free WiFi access is available throughout.This family-oriented hotel offers ironing and laundry services, as well as a safety deposit box. An on-site parking is available for a surcharge for cars.Each room at the Arce hotel has air conditioning and central heating, as well as a fridge, TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Shops, restaurants, a pharmacy and petrol station can be found within 2 minutes on foot, as well as a bus stop. Centro 2 Mares is 5 minutes away by car. San Javier Airport is 5 miles from the property, and Balsicas Train Station is 11.2 miles away. Torre Pacheco and the IFEPA Convention Centre are 13 miles from the property. Torrevieja is 13.7 miles away and Alicante Airport is 47.8 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, excellent price, very clean room.
- Budget Price, Comfy Bed, Quiet, Excellent Internet, Lots of Street Parking
- Spotlessly clean. Friendly. Good position. Jose the owner was so helpful. Everything worked. Great coffee.
- Room was kept very clean, which was serviced daily and fresh towels supplied (even though they were thin). Single bed was large and comfortable. There was a mini fridge in the bathroom which was very useful. Stayed here due to the proximity to the mud baths at Lo Pagan and the daily rate which was exceptionally good value.
- Whole hotel was spotless inside and outside.room was spacious.floor and walls are fully tiled.our small bathroom has all the fixtures and beautifully tiled.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in San Pedro del Pinatar, 22 miles from Murcia, Hotel Neptuno features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torrevieja is 13 miles from Best Western Neptuno, and Cartagena is 17 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Sea view rooms were wonderful. Excellent customer service and great choice of breakfast . I would definitely recommend this hotel and would certainly stay there again.
- Location was great. Not far from airport. And amazing view from my balcony. Staff friendly and pleasant. Few good restaurants .Absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend this place.
- Very close to bars restaurants clean accommodation
- We loved the beach, the quiet seafront location & the bonus of being 15-20 mins to the airport . Home from home quiet small basic hotel, has all you need, with comfy clean beds, Egyptian fresh linen daily, fantastic fresh buffet breakfast & reasonable prices, attentive mannerable staff, loads of restaurants & cafes, a weekly market, fairground for kids, small boat cruises, great base for touring, what more could you ask for. We would have no hesitation on rebooking.
- Very helpful friendly staff, excellent breakfasts, very clean, perfect location.
Top Hotels In Roda Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roda Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roda Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roda Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!