10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roda de Isábena Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roda de Isábena Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roda de Isábena Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roda de Isábena Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roda de Isábena Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roda de Isábena Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roda de Isábena Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roda De Isábena Aragon:
Hotel Casa Custodio
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Casa Custodio offers accommodations in La Puebla de Roda, just 31 miles from Vielha. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Benasque is 21 miles from Hotel Casa Custodio, and Sort is 31 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Although close to road, this did not cause much noise.
- What a great little hotel. I booked a double room for a single person and had a wonderful large bedroom with a view of the village. The bathroom was large with a bath and a shower, plenty of hot water and everything was spotlessly clean and joy of joys it had good Central Heating which is much needed this time of the year. Really good wifi. The lady owner was absolutely first class, helpful, polite welcoming. The area is so Charming. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Th room was very spacious and with the bathroom separated from the bedroom even more pleasant. The bathroom itself with its walk-in shower and fixed shower rose was exceptional. The lightin was good and the bed very comfortable. The location was interesting with a small village nearby, access easy and parking was easy. The wifi was good, heating excellent and well appointed including a large TV with plenty of channels.
Easy to find, small walk to the historic village and a bit further to the municipal pool, which was large and complete with a small bar.
Room nicely laid out with a very comfortable bed and state of the art shower room, which was delightful.
Large terrace for drinks and on which were served very good coffees in the morning.
Very pleasant and attentive owner who could not have been more helpful.
- Las camas son cmodisimas. La habitación tiene todo lo necesario. El desayuno y el restaurante en general es… Una delícia. No os podéis ir sin probar las pochas y los canalones! Dolores es una mujer muy amable y encantadora. Un lujo pasar una semana santa en su casa. En la zona hay muchas cosas por ver y explorar. Repetiremos seguros ido.
Hotel Casa Peix
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hotel Casa Peix is located in Serraduy in the region of Aragon, just 29 miles from Vielha. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Benasque is 20 miles from Hotel Casa Peix, and Sort is 29 miles away.
A well run family hotel in a good location for day trips and sightseeing.
They provided a lot of useful information for exploring the area.
The food was very interesting and tasty and the all staff carried out their duties with great kindness.
They also provided use of their garage for my motorcycle and those of others.
- The staff and the food first class value for money
- Great dinner for acceptable price. Big thanks to Chef, good included breakfast. Great location – under my balcony was small river with mountain view. All is great.
La ubicación para poder visitar los alrededores está bastante bien, pero aislada de sitios cercanos por ejemplo para comer para mayor oferta,los sitios mas cercanos serian Graus o Pont de Suert o unos 35Km;para nosotros que nos movemos de un sitio para otro no es ningun problema pero …
La estancia bien es un hotel antiguo pero acogedor, está al lado del rio que depende de la habitaciòn …
El personal es familiar muy agradable
La comida excelente
Precio mas que razonable
Y el salon con chimenea viendo el rio una sorpresa
- A well run family hotel in a good location for day trips and sightseeing.
Hotel del Esera
Offering a traditional restaurant, Hotel del Esera is located in Santaliestra, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. This mountain hotel is set in a picturesque valley next to the River Esera.Featuring free Wi-Fi and mountain views, each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.High-Aragonese dishes such as roast beef, local haggis, and truffles are served in the rustic-style restaurant. There is also a snack bar and an outdoor children’s playground.Cerler Ski Resort is 40 minutes away by car and ski storage is available for an extra cost. Huesca is 59 miles from the property.
- This was a random choice as we needed a place to stay on our trip from Spain to France over the Pyreneese. From the moment we arrived we were warmly welcomed by owners Carlos and Laura. After chatting for a while, Carlos asked if we would like to have a little tour of some of the local sights. He generously took us to see an old ruined castle, roman bridge and a few other places, taking at least 2.hours of his time. Later we had an excellent meal there. The hotel is your basic accommodation, clean and comfortable, but the generosity and friendliness of its owners was the most outstanding feature. You probably need a little Spanish to communicate. We could have stayed longer. Loved it.
- El propietario es muy atento y está muy predispuesto a facilitar la mejor experiencia del viajero.
- Los propietarios son encantadores. Me orientaron sobre lugares que visitar. El restaurante sirve una comida deliciosa y desayunar en el exterior contemplando la naturaleza que rodea al hotel es una buena forma de comenzar la mañana
- Solo fue una noche,pero fueron muy amables y atentos.
- Los dueños encantadores, nos han hecho sentirnos muy comodos y acogidos. La comida excelente!
Located in Graus, 30 miles from Benasque, Hotel Lleida features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Cerler is 30 miles from Hotel Lleida, and Aínsa is 19 miles away.
- Its a charming, old world hotel in a wonderful old town in Aragon. Much more atmospheric than most modern hotels where you could be anywhere. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Hotel Lleida is perfectly located and provides great service with all you’d expect in a hotel room. While the decor is a little faded, overall it’s a great experience. Especially when you spend some time in the restaurant downstairs and watch the locals and visitors alike, come in for their coffees and snacks.
- The staff was helpful, regardless of the fact that the place runs two restaurants in addition to the hotel, and it was Easter night.
- Value for money, convenient central location. Rooms were clean.
- Great location. Quaint place with character. Decent rooms. Good tapas bar downstairs with good breakfast and a local people hang-out. There is a restaurant too, however we didn’t use it but will do the next time we’re there. Fantastic value for money
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only offers accommodations in Graus. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or river are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Benasque is 29 miles from Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only, and Cerler is 28 miles from the property.
- We were treated incredibly well and the owners were very helpful in every way. A true getaway in a beautiful building. Special details, yummy cuisine and wine as well as staff-owner attitude made a big difference! We really felt like pampered guests!!
Everything is perfect. VERY nice staff awaited for us till late evening, lit up all outdoor lights, so we could found the hotel from the road easily.
Room was awesome.
It’s quite place, fresh air, nice rooms. Perfect!
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and very friendly. They both obviously enjoy their work, nothing was too much trouble. We had a great time here, thank you
- Friendly informative owner Rhiner was an excellent host
Hotel Los Nogales
Hotel Los Nogales offers accommodations in Campo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 29 miles from Hotel Los Nogales, and Vielha is 29 miles from the property.
Very friendly and easy to talk to owner.
Playground for children close-by.
Hotel with an electric car charger.
- Lovely setting in a quiet location … welcoming and very helpful hosts who went above and beyond our expectations … fantastic meals prepared to perfection … highly recommend this wonderful accommodation … it was amazing!!!
- Excellent decor, comfortable beds, luxurious bathroom
This is a clean well built hotel which acts as a B and B
It has an underground car park
Do not be deceived by the dead-pan face of the owner. He is like a french comedian, who will do anything for you.
The breakfasts are fine.
- Good location on the way, friendly staff (no English)
- Very friendly and easy to talk to owner.
Hotel Casa Carmen
Located in Benabarre, 28 miles from Aínsa, Hotel Casa Carmen features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Barbastro is 19 miles from Hotel Casa Carmen, and Alquézar is 24 miles away.
Ok mattress and pillow.
Quiet if no neighbors
Good blackout curtains, but the shade in the roof window was broken.
Cute little hotel with friendly staff right in the heart of the small town of Benabarre. Free parking right in front of the hotel and restaurants all close by.
Rooms were clean and tidy.
- Nice clean place. Good for a short stay. A couple of bars/restaurants nearby. We got lucky with parking on the street, but there wasn’t much so it could have been a problem.
The hôtel is a convenient stop-over for those driving from or to the Vielha tunnel which connects to France.
The staff were very friendly.
Parking is in the street outside the hôtel but there appears to be no street crime in the area.
Benabarre has an old castle which is worth the short walk up the hill from the hôtel.
The hôtel is good value.
- La habitación es tal y como habíamos visto en las fotos, muy acogedora y confortable. Estaba todo muy limpio y tenía todo lo necesario (no sabíamos que también habría secador de pelo y TV con DVD). El wifi funciona muy bien y se puede regular la temperatura de la calefacción. Vale la pena el desayuno por 4€ en el restaurante mars (justo enfrente). Además el personal fue muy atento y estuvimos muy a gusto. Sin duda repetiremos si volvemos por la zona!
- Ok mattress and pillow.
Hotel Cotiella is located in Campo, just 29 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vielha is 29 miles from Hotel Cotiella, and Benasque is 15 miles away.
Helpful manager even though we didn’t have a common language. Thank goodness for my school French and google translate.
Manager went out of her way to help with post delivery issues we had, which we were very grateful for.
- Location was excellent and host was extremely helpful.
- The location was excellent. The lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful, the room was large and well equipped, the bathroom was large with enough room for all your toiletries. Had a secure parking for motorbike, with a lift up into the hotel, cost 9€ but well worth it. The restaurant for the hotel was across the road, this was a basic bar if you just wanted a snack and drink and a formal restaurant if you wanted more. Snack bar was as cheap as chips.
Ana de recepción, excepcional: simpática,dulce, agradable,cariñosa……te dedica el tiempo necesario para explicarte el mapa y donde ir y que hacer.
Desayuno bueno, comida y cena en el restaurante, muy bien. Todo muy tranquillo y agradable.
- Muy buen trato, una habitacion muy grande y comoda
- Helpful manager even though we didn’t have a common language. Thank goodness for my school French and google translate.
Hotel Flor De Neu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Flor De Neu offers accommodations in El Pont de Suert. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Baqueira-Beret is 22 miles from Hotel Flor De Neu, and Vielha is 21 miles away.
- Really nice decor in the comfortable and cosy room. Beautiful bathroom. Plenty of parking outside the reception area. A cosy lounge area with to and big fireplace, although I didn’t use it as I was making the most of my room. I didn’t have the breakfast, so I cannot rate that.
understanding and helpful when we broke down and were very late checking in.
Little English so communication was difficult and carried out via a third party
- The owner was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Secure parking for vehicles was great. Breakfast was also very good.
The staff were very helpful on arrival and recommended a nice restaurant near the church.
rooms are great, clean modern.
- los detalles y la decoración de la habitación, de la sala de estar que permiten sentirse como en casa
Hotel Palacio del Obispo
Located in Graus, 30 miles from Benasque, Hotel Palacio del Obispo features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Cerler is 30 miles from Hotel Palacio del Obispo, and Aínsa is 19 miles from the property.
Breakfast was good. On the last day they accommodated us to eat earlier as we had to get a plane, and only on that morning were we offered eggs or hot food.
The bed was comfortable and the black-out curtains so effective that on the first night we overslept and missed breakfast altogether!
- A comfortable, quiet room even on a fiesta night. The staff were most accommodating, both on reception and at breakfast
- Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Room was large and nicely decorated. Breakfast was very good.
- It was spacious and the bathroom and shower felt really luxurious- very clean too. Breakfast was included and was good value for money.
Very pleasant staff and welcome.
Lovely quiet room.
- Breakfast was good. On the last day they accommodated us to eat earlier as we had to get a plane, and only on that morning were we offered eggs or hot food.
Top Hotels In Roda De Isábena Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roda de Isábena Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roda de Isábena Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roda de Isábena Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!