10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rocky Hill Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Rocky Hill Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rocky Hill Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rocky Hill Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rocky Hill Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rocky Hill Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rocky Hill Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rocky Hill Texas:
Historic Rocky Hill
Historic Rocky Hill: Bordeaux Suite offers accommodations in Fredericksburg, 3 miles from Fredericksburg Visitor Information Center and 2.4 miles from Rancho Ponte Vineyard.The kitchen features a microwave and a refrigerator. A TV with satellite channels is provided.Torre di Pietra is 2.6 miles from Historic Rocky Hill: Bordeaux Suite, and Fiesta Winery 290 is 2.9 miles away. San Antonio International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg
One of our best sellers in Fredericksburg! Daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided at this Fredericksburg property. A fridge and a microwave are included in each room and a fitness center is on site. Texas Tech University is 2 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Fredericksburg. A coffee maker is also provided in each air-conditioned guest room.Cereal, biscuits and gravy are available for breakfast at Fredericksburg La Quinta Inn and Suites. Waffles, fresh fruit and muffins are also available. Guests can enjoy unlimited coffee and juice.An outdoor swimming pool is featured at La Quinta – Fredericksburg. A guest laundromat and fax and photocopying facilities are available on site.Northwoods Shopping Center is a 5-minute drive away. Lady Bird Johnson Golf Course is 5 miles from La Quinta Inn and Suites Fredericksburg.
The breakfast was great. Enjoyed it. Fresh. Room was very clean, bed was great.
Could have used another blanket though.
- It was clean and offered your typical free breakfast. It was located close to downtown but not walking distance.
- It was clean and the breakfast was good. The staff was friendly.
- Bed was excellent, breakfast & staff excellent
- The location right next to Walmart was do convenient
- The breakfast was great. Enjoyed it. Fresh. Room was very clean, bed was great.
Peach Tree Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg.Featuring an outdoor pool and a daily breakfast, this hotel is in Fredericksburg. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A cable TV is included in each conventionally decorated room at the Peach Tree Inn and Suites. There are also a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests can cook their favorite meals in the BBQ facilities. Inn and Suites Peach Tree also has a fitness center for guests to exercise in.Downtown Fredericksburg is a short walk from the hotel. The Fredericksburg winery is 1 miles away.
- Bed was excellent , Overall impressed with the facilities. The place looks older to the eye. But the room was updated and very nice.
- We had booked a room with 2 queen beds, as my sister was traveling with my husband and me. We were upgraded to an entire apartments with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a kitchen, and dining room for the same rate! It made our stay much more comfortable.
- We liked it so much we decided to stay a second night. All around it was a great place to stay.
- Bed was really comfortable and they gave us complimentary water and wine.
Left us a bottle of wine for welcoming gift
Had treats in the office upon arrival, delicious little pies and raisins
Breakfast in the morning was ample and delicious
Fredericksburg Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg.Located in Fredericksburg in the region of Texas, 21 miles from Comfort, Fredericksburg Inn and Suites features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Antonio International Airport is 56 miles away.
- Great location, comfortable accommodations, and friendly staff.
Great location easy walk to town. Our second floor room was quiet and overlooked a stream.
Very comfortable bed.
Starbucks coffee in the room.
- The location of this hotel was great. Close to Main street and all the attractions.
- The location is near the main attractions in downtown Fredericksburg. Lots of running room for our dog. Heated outdoor pool for the winter. And it works. Outdoor TV to watch the super bowl with a nice fireplace in the area.
- Staff was very friendly. The lobby was very nice. Free breakfast and coffee was nice.
Inn on Barons Creek
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg.Located in Fredericksburg, 21 miles from Comfort, Inn on Barons Creek features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.San Antonio International Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- Had an excellent stay. Staff was friendly and informative. Took my wife to Fredericksburg for her birthday and we were totally pleased with Barons on the Creek and with Booking.com. Thanks
- An amazing place to stay! The place was clean and neat. The staff was great! Asked for places to visit and eat at and truly loved their recommendations. We will be back.
- Included breakfast was satisfying and fresh. Room had plenty of space and the bed was quite comfortable.
- The location is excellent, the staff were friendly and efficient, the room clean and comfortable.
- I liked the living room area in our room with a sleeper sofa. Our beds were very comfortable. Also, we enjoyed the breakfast. Proximaty to downtown was an easy walk. They also located our room accessible to the entrance & dining for my elderly mother.
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg.Just off Route 87 and less than 1.5 miles from downtown Fredericksburg, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.A 32-inch flat-screen TV and a coffee maker are found in each wood-furnished room at the Best Western Plus Fredericksburg. A work desk and an iron are also included.Guests of the Fredericksburg Best Western Plus are welcome to relax in the on-site hot tub. Vending machines and 24-hour front desk service are also available.A hot breakfast buffet including Texas-shaped waffles, hot coffee and biscuits and gravy is served every morning.The National Museum of the Pacific War is less than one mile from the Best Western Plus. The Lady Bird Johnson Golf Course is 4 miles away.
- the free breakfast was great all you could ask for! the place was quit and lots of room to lounge and since we were vacationing thru Texas we liked the character of the building the Lone-star theme!
- The coffee was really good, the room was nice and very clean.
The rooms were clean and and nice.
The breakfast was great.
- Great night clerk who made breakfast. Also Stephanie accommodated us with water and yogurt after very long day and not feeling well.
- There was black hair all in the bedsheets. We asked for clean sheets for us to change them. When we stripped the bed, urine was on the mattress cover.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fredericksburg
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fredericksburg offers accommodations in Fredericksburg.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Comfort is 20 miles from Fairfield by Marriott Fredericksbur, and Kerrville is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 55 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fredericksburg.
- We liked the breakfast. The room was very nice and large.
- It was extremely loud. I think it was kids yelling & running around. Couldn’t get an y sleep
- the staff was very friendly at the check in and at the breakfast area. We like the design of the Mariott hotels warm colours. Good beds and Lobby. Fredericksburg is worth the trip.
- I liked the look upon entering.I didn’t like humidifiers set up everywhere. The receptionist was present when I checked in, but not always visible and not overly friendly. Our room was next to the janitors. ☹ I did like the texture of the carpet.
- Breakfast was ok, pretty standard fair.I liked a double choice in eggs and I liked the cut up oranges.
Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg
This Fredericksburg, Texas hotel off Highway 290 serves a daily breakfast buffet and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The National Museum of the Pacific War is a 5-minute walk away.A coffee maker and spacious work desk are provided in all rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg. Each room is warmly decorated and includes a seating area.Guests can enjoy the large on-site outdoor pool and waterslide or use the fitness room. The hotel also features a business center with free Wi-Fi.The Rockbox Theater is just one-half mile from the Fredericksburg Hampton Inn & Suites. The Lady Bird Johnson Golf Course and Tennis Courts are a 10-minute drive away.
- You can always be assured a good stay at any Hamptons.
- The room was comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Thank you.
- The bed was SUPER comfy and the breakfast was delicious!
- The breakfast had a good variety of choices. There was a nice area to sit and socialize in the lobby and eating area.
- Overall great experience. Nice location, kids loved the pool/hot tub, we enjoyed the outdoor fire pit and made s’mores! Like the proximity (walking distance) to everything on Main St. and the museum.
Econo Lodge Fredericksburg
Located in Fredericksburg, 21 miles from Comfort, Econo Lodge Fredericksburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- The check-in and checkout was quick. The motel accepts pets which was my number one priority. It provides the basics if you are traveling with your pet. I would have expected more “fluff” for the price if I was not with my pet.
- The rooms were clean and well supplied. The folks at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating. They cared about your comfort.
The mofel is pretty old but our room was clean and pleasant enough.
Good value for money.
- For the price the place was okay and the owner was Very friendly
- For the price, the room was excellent. We loved the fact that the lodge is located next to the Sunset Grill–our favorite place for breakfast. You might want to consider breakfast coupons at the Grill or other eating establishments. It was also welcome that I was able to get a room for a single night only 2 days before arriving.
Days Inn Suites Fredericksburg
One of our top picks in Fredericksburg.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Suites Fredericksburg offers accommodations in Fredericksburg, just 21 miles from Comfort.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 56 miles from Days Inn Suites Fredericksburg.
- greeted at front desk by friendly staff who shared maps and suggestions of locations to visit. very clean room and parking near room.
The location was great.
Close to town and surrounding sites.
Room was large enough for suite style.
- Coffee was good at continental breakfast. Parking was excellent, only four cars were there.
- close enough to Oktoberfest to be able to walk. beds were very comfy
- Friendly and helpful person at the front desk. Gave us a map of the town and directions. Breakfast was alright, but limited. Beds were comfortable.
Top Hotels In Rocky Hill Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rocky Hill Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rocky Hill Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rocky Hill Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!