10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rockport Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockport Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rockport Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockport Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockport Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rockport Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rockport Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rockport Ontario:
Country Squire Resort
This family-friendly resort in Gananoque, Ontario offers tennis and squash courts and a full-service spa. It is one mile from 1000 Island Charity Casino.Country Squire Resort offers free WiFi, cable TV and a coffee maker in every room. Most rooms overlook the garden courtyard and some rooms feature a hot tub.Guests at the Country Squire Resort have free access to the seasonal outdoor pool, indoor squash courts, outdoor tennis courts and basketball court.Tranquility Spa, located on site, offers the following massages upon request with surcharge: 60-minute relaxation massage, 60-minute microsystems massage, 45-minute cupping massage and 45-minute reiki massage.Each morning, guests can enjoy a free hot breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, toast, muffins, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juice. Cousins on King, Country Squire’s on-site restaurant, also serves lunch and dinner daily. Meals are served indoors or on the outdoor patio.Boldt Castle is within a 30-minute drive of this upscale resort. The 1000 Islands Playhouse is a 5-minute drive from the Country Squire Resort and the 1000 Islands Skydeck is 20 minutes away.
- stayed in this hotel several times rooms and hallways were clean and well kept, breakfast room was well kept with exceptional natural lighting.
- The lady at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very clean, the bed was comfortable . It was also nice to have a small refrigerator and a microwave. Definitely would stay here again. Breakfast was good,as well.
- The bed was the most comfortable i have slept in at any motel that i have stayed at. The room was clean.I have been here many times and is my place to stay in Gananoque.
clean, quite, very comfortable and great price
great onsite restaurant Cousins on King
- Our room was very comfortable and clean. Plenty of pillows and towels
Howard Johnson Gananoque
This Ontario hotel, located 11 miles from the 1,000 Islands Skydeck, features a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Howard Johnson Gananoque offers guest rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers and hairdryers. Rooms with microwaves and ironing facilities are available upon request.Guests at Gananoque Howard Johnson Inn are offered meeting facilities and free local calls.Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque is one mile from the Gananoque Boat Line and the 1,000 Island Charity Casino. It is 20 miles from Boldt Castle.
It is good for the money what I have paid for.
Thank you for Micro oven and Fridge.
- What I like of this hotel was maybe the good location, it is just next to the main road.
- We stayed the weekend of October 27 & 28. We had a suite and the housekeeping girl was amazing, very friendly, very accommodating and quick to respond to any request.
- Enjoyed staying again in Room #102 at this hotel. This is my second time at this hotel. Room very clean and large. Beds very comfy.
- The room was okay, liked the elephant made of the towels on the bed.
- It is good for the money what I have paid for.
Ramada Provincial Inn
Located in Gananoque in the region of Ontario, 18 miles from Kingston, Ramada Provincial Inn features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Watertown is 28 miles from Ramada Provincial Inn, and Lansdowne is 8 miles from the property.
- hotel was way below expectations. No staff, no swimming pool. absolute DULL
- Beds were comfortable. Room was nice and roomy. Loved the shower. Lighting was a little too dark but we were out most of the time anyway. Shorelines Casino was close by and ate mostly there. If you have an Axis card (casino), meal is cheaper but if you have kids, they can’t go into the Casino. There are a lot of other restaurants in the area to choose from though.
- Disgusting . Ignorant staff. I slept in the car. Will never deal with booking or that hotel again
- Conveniently located from 401. Easy on off. Rooms spacious and clean. Nice feel.
- Very nice room and wonderful surroundings. Friendly staff and great location, easy to find and near shopping and other facilities.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 1000 Islands – Gananoque
Located just 1.2 miles from 1000 Island Charity Casino, this Gananoque, Ontario hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel features an indoor pool, sauna and well-equipped gym.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 1000 Islands – Gananoque provides contemporary rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Each room also has a comfortable arm chair and cable TV.During their stay, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet that includes scrambled and hard boiled eggs, cinnamon rolls and fresh fruit.The Gananaoque Holiday Inn 1000 Islands is 1.2 miles from the Gananoque Boat Line, Thousand Islands Playhouse and Gray’s Beach.
the breakfast was great. the bed was very comfortable. overall the room was great. pool,
and exercise room were perfect. could use an outside hot tub.
- The pool was fabulous, love those cinnamon rolls, close to casino ! Staff were great, cleaning staff very obliging and helpful ! And kudos Shelley in the kitchen !! Wonderful girls getaway !!!! Thank you again !
- Too expensive for location time of year and what you received in return
- We had a king suite and the bed was very comfy. There was also a jet tub right in the room
- Room was large. I had two queen beds. The overall facility was nice. Good location with easy access to the 401.
- the breakfast was great. the bed was very comfortable. overall the room was great. pool,
Imperial Inn 1000 Islands
One of our best sellers in Gananoque! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Imperial Inn 1000 Islands offers accommodations in Gananoque. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kingston is 18 miles from Imperial Inn 1000 Islands, and Watertown is 28 miles from the property.
- We liked everything. The rooms are small but very clean and very comfortable. The people that run it we’re so accommodating. Lovely people and I would recommend it to anyone. Next time we are going to the cottage that has a bedroom with two beds in it and a living room kitchen. I would like to thank the people the staff for everything they’ve done for us.
- breakfast was great and was nice to be able to have the complimentary coupon for the Casino.
- The bed was comfy and the restaurant service impeccable
- Wonderful little room comfy and quaint…very clen and homey, check in was very friendly
- The room was clean. TV working, clean shower, hot water. I am guessing group of rooms from #116 and less were all renovated. The rooms from 119 and up are all still old and musty…not pleasant, that’s why I asked to be moved.
Comfort Inn & Suites Thousand Islands Harbour District
Located in Gananoque, 17 miles from Kingston, Comfort Inn & Suites Thousand Islands Harbour District features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Watertown is 27 miles from Comfort Inn Thousand Islands, and Lansdowne is 9 miles from the property.
- Central location for access to the downtown area and the waterfront. Friendly staff at the front desk. Quick and efficient check-in and check-out process.
Clean convenient efficient
Ask for a room on the first floor.
in our opinion, the best location for visiting the Thousand Islands area.
Italian restaurant next door was also excellent.
- Close to boat tour, breakfast included and next door to Riva restaurant.
- Room OK and clean. Parking outside the building. Close to towncenter and river with a beach. Nice size pool!
The Gananoque Inn & Spa
Built in the 1860s as a carriage factory, this historic inn is situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River in downtown Gananaque, Ontario. It features a private dock.The classical rooms at the Gananoque Inn provide guests with cable TV, a DVD player, and free Wi-Fi. A coffee maker and hardwood desk are also included.The elegant Watermark Restaurant is located on site and serves French-based cuisine in the evenings. Muskie Jakes Tap & Grill boasts a full-service bar and a patio overlooking the river.Organic products and spa treatments are available at the hotel spa. Guests can borrow bicycles for free and explore Gananoque.Gananoque Boat Line, offering cruises to the 1000 Islands, is a 5-minute walk from The Gananoque Inn & Spa. The Arthur Child Heritage Museum Of The 1000 Islands is less than 0.6 miles away.
- We love this traditional inn. It’s not the most up to date furnishings but it’s location, charm and staff keep us coming back!
- Treated very well. A beautiful place indeed.Great breakfast..
- Beautiful location, carpet needed attention a spot by the table not pleasing upon arrival, we had the wrong room given to us on the first day and in our second day we were given a prime minister suite and quite pleased about. Marvelous breakfast on the weekend but don’t expect it during the week they don’t serve continental.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful setting. Fun free movie CD collection. Generous made to order breakfast. Nothing left wanting.
- I liked that it is on the water. Staff were very helpful and efficient with check in/out. Breakfast included was a nice surprise. I had the impression from Booking.com that it was not included.
Colonial Resort & Spa
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. In Gananoque, this resort features indoor and outdoor pools and a British inspired bar. Guest rooms include coffee facilities. Continental breakfast is included. Rockport is a 20-minute drive away.Each room comes equipped with cable TV at the Colonial Resort & Spa. The rooms also include a clock radio, hairdryer and are individually climate controlled.Outdoor activities available at the Resort & Spa Colonial include shuffleboard courts, a tennis court and horseshoe pits. The full-service spa features massages, manicures and other beauty treatments.Guests are minutes from the Gananoque Boat Line which has tours of the 1000 Islands. Boldt Castle is 22 miles away. Fort Henry National Historic Site is a 25 minute-drive from Colonial Resort & Spa.
- Staff are so wonderful and very friendly.. The place has lots of old collection..
- Different from a hotel setting, really enjoyed that.
- Nothing for this price. Stayed in local B&B for 1/2 the price the next night and was amazed with delicious cooked breakfast included!
- This hotel has an ok swimmingpool and we had lots of fun with the bartender 🙂
- Would’ve liked microwave but was told that they are a fire hazard.
The Woodview Inn
One of our top picks in Gananoque.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Woodview Inn offers accommodations in Gananoque, just 17 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Watertown is 27 miles from The Woodview Inn, and Lansdowne is 9 miles away.
- Super comfy beds, beautiful decor, great hospitality.
Awesome inn, very romantic.
Very friendly, warm and welcoming staff
- The owners were very welcoming & helpful sharing local sights.All staff most accommodating. Clean
Lovely old house beautifully decorated & clean.
The guys who own it are good fun & nice to chat with.
- Welcome & helpfulness from owners and staff. Comfortable room, delightful dining room and outside dining area where we enjoyed breakfasts.
Quality Inn & Suites 1000 Islands
Located in Gananoque, 18 miles from Kingston, Quality Inn & Suites 1000 Islands features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Watertown is 28 miles from Quality Inn & Suites 1000 Islands, and Lansdowne is 8 miles away.
The room was fine and the bathroom seemed to have a new tub unit.
Staff at the desk were lovely and helpful. I would stay here again when I am in the area. Very close to all amenities.
- The price of the room was good… if we had to pay $100+ we would’ve been very, very disappointed.
- Breakfast was horrible., especially the coffee. Warm water would tasted better
Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff at reception & breakfast were pleasant & helpful.
Very impressed that there was a nightlight in the bathroom – so few hotels do that & it is really helpful plus safer.
- Our room was clean. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom is ok, warm water is available, water pressure is good. Staff (family run) is friendly.
- The room was fine and the bathroom seemed to have a new tub unit.
Top Hotels In Rockport Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rockport Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rockport Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rockport Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!