10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rockport Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockport Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rockport Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockport Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockport Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rockport Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rockport Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rockport Maine:
Glen Cove Inn & Suites Rockport
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Glen Cove Inn & Suites Rockport is located in Rockport. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The room was lovely with a nice deck to enjoy the view from. Nice bathroom. Coffee in the room aand very nice breakfast outside on the deck. We enjoyed it all and will tell our friends.
- Pleasant setting with little private terrace overlooking little brook. Nice to park right in front of my room. Yummy breakfast and lots of little details done very nicely.
- The property cleanliness and décor won the approval of my sister and sister-in-law
- The room was very comfortable and cozy. Great location to be able to get nearby towns and attractions. The breakfast was simple, satisfying, fresh and DELICIOUS.
- Quiet location. Nice view. Continental Breakfast. Close to local attractions.
Country Inn at Camden/Rockport
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Our Country Inn is open year-round and is only minutes from beautiful Camden and Rockport Harbors and a myriad of other coastal attractions.Each suite has its own full bath with complete amenities, and is furnished in an elegant country theme. Suites are equipped with 2 queen beds or one king bed, one sleeper sofa, air conditioning, in room coffee service, an iron, refrigerator and private deck or patio area.Guests are pampered with attentive service and encouraged to relax in front of a fire in our lobby, savor the moments in our heated swimming pool or enjoy building a snowman in our backyard, depending on the season.A country style breakfast buffet is provided each morning and late afternoon refreshments are offered each day during tea time. Warm chocolate chip cookies are provided in the early evening as you prepare to relax and enjoy your stay
- We loved the hotel’s amenities….pool, jacuzzi, gym. We also found our suite comfortable and attractive.
- The staff was exceedingly welcoming. The light refreshments were good as well as breakfast.
- Fireplace warmed us,as soon. As we walked in.loved the waffles
- Quaint Inn with New England charm. Pool is big and there is a sauna and hot tub. Breakfast provided more than your usual continental and staff was great.
- Excellent accommodations including a fabulous breakfast.
Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn
This charming Rockport inn features free Wi-Fi, oceanfront views, and individually decorated rooms that include a refrigerator. Owl’s Head Lighthouse is 4 miles away.A work desk and a sitting area are included in each uniquely decorated room at Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn. A private bathroom that includes a hairdryer is also provided.Guests can swim in the heated outdoor pools or relax on the deck. A lawn area with lounge chairs is also provided.Schooner American Eagle is 2 miles from the Seaside Inn Strawberry Hill. Rockland Golf Club and Samoset Golf Course are a 5-minute drive away.
Everything was absolutely perfect!!!
I mean spotless, the comfort, that bed !!!! Just amazing!!!
- The view and that we could walk down to the beach.
- Lovely Place. Very well-maintained. Room well appointed and comfortable.
- The room was nicely decorated with a beach cottage style. The view was spectacular!!! There was a pool (outdoors) even though we did not use it. The inn owns the land all the way to the water and there were chairs down by the water. The sunrise was magnificent.
- Great view from a very comfortable and clean room.
- Everything was absolutely perfect!!!
Island View Inn
Featuring rooms with ocean views, this property has 2 outdoor heated swimming pools and free Wi-Fi access. Owl’s Head Lighthouse and State Park are 8 miles away.Guest rooms at the Island View Inn feature a balcony, cable TV and a refrigerator. They are brightly decorated with beach-theme décor and have a private bathroom. Rooms come equipped with binoculars.Visitors can relax poolside at the Rockport Island View Inn. Free parking is also available to all guests.Several dining options are within easy driving distance of the property.Windjammers American Eagle boat cruise is a 5-minute drive away. The Farnsworth Art Museum is 3 miles away.
- Comfortable, clean rooms. Nice views from balcony/porch.
Everything… Room and view and staff .. Wonderful! From Brewer, now in Florida,
visiting family in Rockland area. Always loved the area. Will stay there again next time up there…
- Everything!! Beautiful place, very accommodating for a family. You can tell the owners care about their property and the guests.
- Hotel is beautifully designed and furnished as well as centrally located with beautiful ocean views. Facilities were spotless. Convenient parking and extremely cordial staff. Outstanding accommodations at an outstanding price.
Paid for a room but had a suite!
View was wonderful
Rockland Harbor Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rockland Harbor Hotel offers accommodations in Rockland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bangor Airport is 50 miles from the property.
The room was very clean, spacious, with large windows to make it very light. Plenty of thick towels.
The breakfast area was very spacious and with many yummy choices to enjoy eating. Great coffee too!
- Great staff, the front desk person was excellent – genuinely friendly. Breakfast exceeded our expectations, eggs, bacon and sausage. The facility was clean,, especially the room.
- Customer service was wonderful. Room was spacious, clean and had a nice view
- The area.Pretty much in the middle of where I had to go!
- Great free breakfast included in price. Eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, etc…wonderful
- The room was very clean, spacious, with large windows to make it very light. Plenty of thick towels.
Cedar Crest Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Cedar Crest Inn offers accommodations in Camden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from Cedar Crest Inn.
- Pleasant, friendly staff, nice breakfast room and great variety of menu offerings.
- Very good stay, clean, quiet (we stayed in the lodges at the back), convenient for town.
- The staff was very pleasant and Rosemary was very helpful in offering suggestions.
- The Staff was friendly and accommodating. The soap was fabulous. Beds were extremely comfortable. Lots of clean towels. Lightening was excellent and having two places to open bags was wonderful
Very clean loved the cotton comforter.
Quiet and very nice breakfast.
Trade Winds Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Trade Winds Inn offers accommodations in Rockland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast! Nice, warm pool. Enclosed balcony was nice.
- The room was clean and had a beautiful view of the ocean. The breakfast was fantastic and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Didn’t eat or drink at the restaurant. The lights on the porch was too much. It was on while we were sleeping
The staff was most accommodating and welcomed me early as I had a business meeting.
My room was excellent with a lovely view of the harbor. All the amenities, pool etc. were easily accessible. The pool had warm water!!!
- Tradewinds=”SIMPLYY Effortless”,Its that SIMPLE.I happen to have doh for a companion & I’ll be comeetely Honest with you.Their Pet Friendly+Its my Favorite room in the whole HOTEL ..might i add,Its Quite spacious.Therefore It should Really Speak for itself.P.S (Life isnt always on our terms.So,when that time comes that you need to tweak your itinerary&accommodate your needs in a timely manner .100%,easy choice .
Lord Camden Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an on-site fitness center and a free daily breakfast, this Camden, Maine hotel has free Wi-Fi and rooms with a flat-screen TV. Camden Harbor is close to the property.A DVD player and granite counter tops are featured in each room at Lord Camden Inn, and guests can wake up with fresh coffee from a Keurig coffee maker. Certain rooms also have a view of the harbor or river and all feature a private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Lord Camden Inn Maine, which also offers conference rooms for guest use. Concierge services and on-site shopping are also available.Camden Hills State Park is just over 1 miles from Lord Camden Inn, which is just steps from downtown Camden. Camden Snowbowl is less than 3 miles away.
- Everyone is very nice! Breakfast too of course yummy. Quite, relaxing
- The location is perfect, the facility was clean, nicely decorated, and very comfortable.
- The hotel is located in the town centre which makes it convenient to see around
- Beautiful boutique hotel. Charming New England feel . Close to shops in a Norman Rockwell setting.
- our first night I was very disappointed in the room. But the staff upgraded us to a wonderful room.
Camden Riverhouse Hotel and Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Camden Riverhouse Hotel and Inn is located in Camden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, nice facilities. It was nice to have breakfast included.
- The location of the hotel is right in the centre of Camden. There is parking on the site which is great if you are driving. The rooms are large and comfortable, with very good facilities. The continental breakout is very good with a good range of choices. The staff are very friendly.
- Great location. Very clean, inn style hotel. Extremely comfortable. Excellent staff.
- The garden was beautiful. Smores and fire at night!
- Great location to explore Camden – just off the beaten path so quieter and private feeling, and walkable to the harbor and all the action. Loved the fire pit out back with marshmallows and s’more makings every night. And Camden is lovely. Loved the walkway bridge and all the flowers!
Glenmoor By The Sea
Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Glenmoor By The Sea is located in Lincolnville. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Very nice spot, calm, cosy, friendly, confortable. Perfect stay.
- Staff was very friendly and had good suggestions for restaurants.
- Absolutely beautiful facility. Views are amazing and lots to do in this area!
- The room was very clean, and BIG. The beds were comfortable. Each room had its own table and chairs on the outside deck. Just a great time!
- View from the deck was breath taking. Fresh baked goods every morning were amazing!! Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Rockport Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rockport Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rockport Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rockport Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!