10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rockford Bay Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockford Bay Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rockford Bay Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockford Bay Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockford Bay Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rockford Bay Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rockford Bay Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rockford Bay Idaho:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d’ Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d’ Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Nice kitchen in the suite. Pool was large as was the hot tub – with plenty of fluffy towels. The breakfast was very well laid out with all the extras you could ask for. The gentleman tidying up after the diners was especially helpful and kind.
- Location is convenient to restaurants and some shopping.
- The rooms and building were very nice and very clean. Pool and hot tub are big! We will stay again!
- Beds were comfortable, needed extra items the staff was so accommodating
- The pool was nice. Also, it was close to a lot of stores, but not touristy at all.
Red Lion Templin’s Hotel on the River
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. On the Upper Spokane River, this hotel is a 15 minute drive from Coeur d’Alene. Guest rooms feature cable TV and guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and lounge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the Red Lion Templin’s Hotel on the River. A microwave and small fridge are also included. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in the private bathroom.An indoor pool is available year-round and a fitness center is available for guest use. A business center is also provided for added convenience. A marina and private beach area is on site and the Red Lion River Queen Riverboat Cruises are also on the property. Tickets for the riverboat can be purchased through ticketsweet.com.Mallards Restaurant, featuring American cuisine, is on site. Guests can eat at the outdoor patio, named the Flight Deck, or indoors. This family-friendly restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner starting at 6:30 am. The Mallards Lounge is available for evening cocktails and features river-view tables, big screen TVs, pool tables, and a stage with a dance area.Silverwood is a 30 minute drive from the Templin Red Lion on the River. The Washington/Idaho border is a 10 minute drive away. Spokane is a 30 minute drive from the property.
- To our surprise our room looked over the river and we could see part of the marina. Check out wasn’t until noon. Staff was very nice.
- This place is very clean and beautiful the view is worth every penny. And the breakfast was great.
- View of the river, great restaurant, helpful staff.
- Breakfast was just supper, cooked to perfection and a gracious plenty.
- Such a great location – just getting rough around and the edges. Eerily empty on a weekend. Best breakfast view – ever!
Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was ok, the room was great, nice and clean and my daughter loved the evening cookies she was able to go down and get.
- The rooms were clean and nice. The rooms are small but comfortable. We had a family of 4 and it was fine. The staff was friendly during check in and check out. The breakfast was good.
The problem is with Booking.com. I booked for the 12th. You changed it to the 19th in your confirmation. This is the 2nd time in two days you’ve done this. Also Super 8 in Bismarck, ND.
Poor practice. So, I’ve been double-billed!
- Very comfortable stay. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good. Popcorn and cookies in the lobby every night were very good. Will stay again.
- Clean room, great bed, great breakfast, excellent service!! Not to mention fresh cookies and popcorn!
Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene Inn
Located 2 miles from Coeur D’Alene Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has a restaurant on-site. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen satellite TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene Inn. All rooms have a microwave, refrigerator and a work desk.Serving American cuisine, Mulligan’s restaurant is located at Coeur d’Alene Best Western. The restaurant is open daily and features a sports bar and lounge.Guests of Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene can workout in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available.Coeur D’Alene Public Golf Club is one mile from this hotel. Hayden Lake is 10 miles away. Spokane River Recreation Area is a 17 minute drive away.
- Rooms were clean and overall appearance of the building was neat and tidy. That the doors into the rooms didn’t slam shut and I never heard another guest in a room above or beside my room. The restaurant and bar in the hotel made it convenient too.
- This was a totally excellent experience. From the restaurant to the Saturday buffet, we were very impressed and will be staying again. Thank you.
- We ended staying an extra night and they were very accommodating.
- The breakfast buffet was awesome,the shower head was awesome beds were super cozy
- It was right next to the freeway on ramp. Easy access to get onto I90. It was quiet, clean and the staff was very respectful.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featured on the National Registry of Historic Places, this inn is less than a mile from Lake Coeur d’Alene. Traditional furnishings and free Wi-Fi are featured in all rooms at this 1908 inn.Styled in cream-colored linens, all rooms are furnished in elegant antiques at Greenbriar Inn. Select rooms feature a claw-foot bathtub or a private sitting area.Room service is available at Inn Greenbriar. A continental breakfast is served here daily. After a day of activity, guests can enjoy the terrace on site.On Friday and Saturday nights, 315 Martinis & Tapas restaurant features live music. Guests can relax on the outdoor gazebo and listening to music, enjoying light appetizers, dinner options and drink specials.Golfing at Coeur D’Alene Resort Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Spokane International Airport is 40 miles from Greenbriar Inn.
- The restaurant and bar are top of the line and the rooms are cool with lot’s of history
- The hotel was lovely the only issue was the cold shower and I was told it was because of the dishwasher running but they kindly offered me a free drink which was very nice of them.
We arrived at 3 PM and were shown to our room by the bartender downstairs. Our room was very clean. The bedroom contained a comfortable queen-sized bed. Our suite also had a sitting area with two comfortable upholstered chairs, a coffee maker, and a television. The bathroom was furnished with fluffy towels and eco-friendly toiletries. We were particularly happy with the lighting in all areas – a good balance of ceiling lighting and table lamps (these are lacking at some B&Bs). There was also coffee and cookies available right outside the door in Room 3 where we stayed.
In the morning, a Saturday, breakfast was served from 9 AM to 10 AM. It consisted of orange juice, coffee, a fruit cup (strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew melon), a spiced bread still warm from the oven (applesauce bread?), bacon, and quiche. It was delicious and was served by friendly staff.
We would stay here again.
- The Junior Suite was super cozy! The bed and pillows were delightful. The host and bartender, Ryan, was on point. The owners were eating in the main part of the house (not the restaurant area) when we arrived. Super friendly, but you would think as owners they would get out of their seats and shake your hand to welcome anyone to their home. Maybe call me old school…
- The rooms are comfortable, fantastic location in historic building. On-site bar is very good.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur D’Alene I-90 Exit 11
This Idaho hotel, a 7-minute drive from Lake Coeur D’Alene and City Park & Beach, features an indoor pool, 24-hour gym and library. Rooms offer cable TV with video games.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur D’Alene I-90 Exit 11 provides comfortable and spacious rooms with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There is a desk and sitting area as well.Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas, including the business center. They can also relax in the jacuzzi or by the fireplace with a book from the hotel’s library.The hotel serves breakfast and offers barbecue facilities and a fire pit. A complimentary dinner, including beer, wine, and soda, is served on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.North Idaho College and Coeur D’Alene Public Golf Club are 1 miles from Holiday Inn Coeur D’Alene. Silverwood Theme Park is 16 miles away.
- Clean and comfortable beds in a great location. Great breakfast area
- Location off Hwy 90 & getting into downtown CdA is fantastic. We were close to virtually everything we came to do. The pet accommodations were fantastic, the staff was very kind towards my needs (had a wreck on the way to CdA, there was a kind gift for that. Sick the 4th night there, there was a care bag for that as well…). They were very polite & kind.
Service was superb, especially Hazel at breakfast and Sarah at desk.
De-icer and scraper was thoughtful!
- Omelets were delicious! Staff was amazingly helpful! Location is quiet yet handy to restaurants and stores. Hot spiced apple cider, cookies and popcorn were offered in lobby. Very nice!
The staff was amazing and friendly. The girl at the reception gave us some useful information to what to visit in Town. We loved the Halloween decorations in the hotel
Once arrived they told us we got upgraded (at no cost) to a double queen room which was big and comfortable.
Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Coeur d’Alene, Idaho hotel is a 25-minute drive from Silverwood Theme Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a balcony, this room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom at Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Crisp white linens are showcased throughout.A free continental breakfast is served daily. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Coeur d’Alene Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center is also available.The entrance to Coeur D’Alene National Forest is a 20-minute drive from Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Spokane International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- A luxurious hotel at a cheap price! The decor throughout the hotel and in the rooms was very nice and the beds, etc. were all of high quality. Housekeeping seemed to come when convenient and did a great job. The pool and hot tub room was not overheated as is so often the case. The staff was great and the breakfast was the highest quality I’ve ever seen (even over the more expensive chains). We will be back!
- The staff were AMAZING! Very accommodating! We stayed for three nights and woke to and excellent breakfast all three mornings!
- The breakfast was good. Staff very helpful. Card key kept failing, I guess to cell phone battery in purse.
- The free breakfast was amazing and the use of the amenities was wonderful.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. The eating area was quite charmimg.
SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene
Featuring a spacious indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this energy efficient Coeur d’Alene, Idaho hotel is a 5-minute drive from Lake Coeur d’Alene. A free breakfast is provided for guests daily.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each modern room provides 42″ cable TV and a private bathroom at SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene. Coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small fridge are also featured. Rooms are styled in modern white linens, wood furnishing and refreshing aqua blue accents.Cereals, breads, juice and coffee are just some of the breakfast items provided daily. A patio with a fire pit and lounge seating is featured. A three hole putting green is available. A fitness center and business center are provided. Dry cleaning services are available near the 24-hour front desk at Coeur d’Alene SpringHill Suites.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles from SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene. The entrance to Coeur d’Alene National Forest is a 20-minute drive away.
- I loved this hotel. The staff was super nice. Lots of parking. When we left it was icy and snowing. They had available in the lobby ice scrapers. Nice added touch. The lobby was nice and spacious. The rooms are big as are the bathrooms. Breakfast was delicious. The eating area was spacious. I would stay here again for sure.
- I loved how nice the people were, and I had every expectation of the hotel exceeded.
- The beds were very comfortable! The TV was large and could be swivilled so you could see it throughout the suit.
- The pool and hot tub was wonderful. It was very kid friendly and the extended hours were very convenient. The breakfast was perfect for our big family and offered a nice variety. The lobby is beautiful.
- Food was great, happy hour was fantastic and the beds were the best I have slept on. The room was bright, cheery and spacious. I loved the brightness of the bathroom too. Workers were extrememly helpful and friendly! pool and hottub were awesome.
Sleep Inn Post Falls
Located in Post Falls, 20 miles from Spokane, Sleep Inn Post Falls features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Staff as great. Hot tub and pool stay open 24 hours.
- Everything, it was clean, comfortable, super nice staff, good breakfast, 24/7 coffee, pool, hot tub, quiet.
- Convenient to where we need to be. Have stayed there several times. Clean and comfy.
- The breakfast was more than I expected–all the usual plus sausages, eggs and biscuits and gravy. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice after a long day’s drive.
- The staff was wonderful. They were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good. The place was clean.
The Roosevelt Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, The Roosevelt Inn is located in Coeur d’Alene in the region of Idaho, just 30 miles from Spokane.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
We were blown away by the level of service. All our needs were anticipated and the owners were kind and personable.
Hors d’oeuvres in the evening and breakfast perfectly hit the spot.
- The breakfast was wonderful, a good selection of buffet food and really good hot food.
- The building has been lovingly renovated by a man who attended school there many years ago. Each room has top quality appointments. The hosts seem to have thought of everything!
- A well run Inn with nice touches like a welcome snack and a glass of wine. Room was very pleasant and comfortable and the Inn was very well located to walk to downtown restaurants and sights.
- We appreciate the historical flair and the friendly owners. The breakfast was very good.
- We were blown away by the level of service. All our needs were anticipated and the owners were kind and personable.
Top Hotels In Rockford Bay Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rockford Bay Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rockford Bay Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rockford Bay Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!