10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rockfield Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockfield Highlands is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rockfield Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockfield Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockfield Highlands. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rockfield Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rockfield Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rockfield Highlands:
Featuring free WiFi, Eagle Hotel offers accommodations in Dornoch. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Inverness is 29 miles from Eagle Hotel, and Elgin is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 24 miles from Eagle Hotel.
- I would have liked fresh fruit salad at breakfast.
The friendly attentiveness of the staff from arrival to departing.
I arrived in the evening but wanted dinner around 8:45-9pm once I came back from mountain biking and it was all sorted for me.
- Service was excellent. The dinner menu was limited in range but excellent.
- The location is great, the rooms were clean, the complimentary treats were a nice touch. The bathroom was large and nice, and the bar downstairs was excellent (not at all loud, but good food and atmosphere). The breakfast was great-nice selection (and it was included, which is so wonderful for travelers with families).
- Excellent location in beautiful town. Rooms had everything required and breakfast was adequate with good choice of items. Rooms were quiet.
The Glenmorangie House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Glenmorangie House is set in Tain and features a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a concierge service and room service. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a seating area. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A full Scottish breakfast along with a a continental buffet is served every morning. The property offers a unique dining experience where guests can dine together with a gourmet, 4-course set menu. Dinner must be pre-booked before arrival and the property can cater to dietary requirements.Inverness is 24.2 miles from The Glenmorangie House, while Elgin is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 17.4 miles from the property.
- Really amazing experience in a wonderful location. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful.
Everything about our stay was excellent. Stunning location, offering wonderful views over the MorayFirth. Peace and tranquility not disturbed by televisions and phones!
The dinner was one of the best that we have ever had. The staff were delightful, and could not have been more helpful.The selection of Glenmorangie whisky was outstanding, -we would have liked more time to sample each one of them !!
- More like a home than a hotel, an open door policy to increase the home feeling. You all done together and have breakfast together to the same end. Exceptional location just a few steps from the sea.
- The most amazing place not just because of the hotel or food , but the staff is what makes the place memorable!
- Dining as a house party in the delightful dining room was unexpectedly good fun.
The Royal Hotel Tain
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Royal Hotel Tain offers accommodations in Tain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Inverness is 24 miles from The Royal Hotel Tain, and Elgin is 30 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 19 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, good clean hotel, big rooms, will use this hotel again☺
the hotel was easy to find and once there it was a pleasant place the staff were really helpful,
I had a room at the top of the hotel the room was a fine size and very well laid out, the room was warm and comfortable food was good too.
- Room clean and comfortable.Staff very friendly and helpful. WFI good and free. Ample parking.
Hotel manager and staff exceptionally welcoming and helpful.
Food was really good with sizeable portions.
Room was adequate but had ample wardrobe space and plenty of drawer units for storage.
- Staff were very attentive and my single room though small was very well appointed and exceptionally clean. Full marks.
Royal Golf Hotel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Royal Golf Hotel offers accommodations in Dornoch. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Inverness is 29 miles from Royal Golf Hotel, and Elgin is 31 miles away. Inverness Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The staff was.friendly and extremely welcoming. Our room was a garden view but an excellent room with king bed, couch and writing table. We would definately return the next time to Scotland
- The staff were very welcoming and efficient. The food was really good and they had a great range of wines. The quality of the furnishings were of a high standard, the bed very comfy and the view was good.
- Loved the setting. Very quiet and peaceful. Beautiful views from the dining room.
- We were very impressed by the size of our room for the price. Great value for money. The bathroom was very impressive. The food was amazing. I have nothing bad at all to say about the royal gof hotel. Wish i could’ve stayed longer.
- Staff very friendly, great atmosphere. Enjoyed the evening meal and nice bottle of wine. Next time we’ll take the dog as he’ll love it.
Morangie Hotel Tain
Set in a grand Victorian mansion, Morangie Hotel Tain offers home-cooked food, leafy gardens and scenic views across historic Tain. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Tain Railway Station.The bright and airy bedrooms each have a private modern bathroom and a TV with satellite channels. All rooms feature tea/coffee facilities with mineral water, and free Wi-Fi is also available.The elegant Garden Restaurant serves traditional Scottish cuisine, including freshly caught seafood and local produce. The bar offers a range of Highland whiskies, fine spirits and wines.Morangie Hotel Tain is situated in Easter Ross, less than a mile from the famous Glenmorangie Distillery. Free on-site parking is available, and Tain Golf Club can be reached in a 5-minute drive.
- Breakfast first class. Dinners delicious. Large comfortable beds and spacious room.
- The Hotel is just a beautiful old fashioned Hotel spacious bedrooms very clean, although the bathrooms could do with being up dated as the suites look as they are still in the seventies but having said that they are very clean, any criticism I would say mattress in room 22 is far too hard, the Hotel needs a complete cosmetic lift from painting and replace hall and stair carpet as it is frayed on the steps of the stair leading to rooms 16-24. The out grounds could also do with a good clean up . But having said this it does not take away the lovely friendly staff and scrumptious food.
- Ideal and friendly owners who provided an excellent stay for 4 weary travellers. Fire was already burning in the Drawing Room and breakfast the next morning was …just what the doctor ordered! Coffee was excellent and families very good.
- I arrived late food was still being served and was excellent
- Loved the room and Comfy bed- great service at breakfast and evening meal by staff. Great location for getting out and about in car and walking distance into the town.
Dornoch Hotel ‘A Bespoke Hotel’
One of our top picks in Dornoch.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Dornoch Hotel ‘A Bespoke Hotel’ offers accommodations in Dornoch. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Inverness is 29 miles from Dornoch Hotel ‘A Bespoke Hotel’, and Elgin is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- We liked the comfortable lounges and the view. The rooms were basic but clean and functional.
- Staff were very welcoming to us and our dog, room comfortable and warm. Beautiful wood panelling in the downstairs public areas.
- Lovely location. A grand hotel which would have been fab in its hay day.
- the breakfast was very good also the staff and where the hotel was situated
- The hotel was in an amazing position for all of Dornoch attractions. The staff were so helpful and attentive. For what we paid we had a good breakfast and reasonable room…a cooler room would have made it great.
Dornoch Castle Hotel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. A 500-year-old converted Scottish castle, this hotel is in the center of Durnoch, across from a 13th-century cathedral. It has period features throughout the property, as well as fine dining and quiet walled gardens.Bright rooms all have a TV, tea/coffee and a private bathroom, while some also include a sitting area and a four-post bed. Many rooms have views of the hotel’s walled garden, Dornoch Firth or Dornoch Cathedral.The award-winning Garden Restaurant has original 15th-century stone walls and hardwood floors. It offers traditional Scottish dishes using local produce including local seafood, Aberdeen Angus beef and Highland venison.Dornoch Castle Hotel is a 15 minute walk from the seashore and a 10 minute walk away is Royal Dornoch Golf Club. Pubs and restaurants are just a few minutes’ walk.
- Lovely hotel in a very central location. Food was good and staff very helpful and welcoming.
- Great restaurant & bar. Bathroom & shower were excellent.
- Very attentive staff, helpful and cheery. Easily located in Dornoch, good parking, very good bar and if you like whisky then this is THE place to be; rooms were good, ample size, comfy bed, no road noise, warm and had all the required items; good shutters to keep the light out and a good bathroom. Excellent dinner and good breakfast too.
- comfortable rooms, great breakfast and a roaring log fire to sit around while trying the many Whiskeys and the fabulous Gin distilled on the premises.
- Very comfortable room, lovely shower, clean, cosy, quiet, nice friendly staff, lovely log fire, food beautiful and well presented, excellent breakfast. Nice guest lounge.
The Shandwick Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Shandwick Inn offers accommodations in Tain, just 20 miles from Inverness. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Elgin is 28 miles from The Shandwick Inn, and Nairn is 13 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 15 miles away.
- Loved that breakfast hamper in room as we had an early start . The food in the inn was good. Perfect for breaking up a long drive
- Very helpful staff. Very comfortable room. Delicious food.
- Comfy bed and clean. Good continental breakfast. Small bathroom but shower was good.
- Had a but n ben to ourselves sheet bliss and it was cosy
- Self serve breakfast was unusual but quite good actually.
The Royal Hotel Cromarty
Featuring free WiFi, The Royal Hotel Cromarty offers pet-friendly accommodation in Cromarty overlooking the harbour and 23 miles from Inverness. Known as the architectural jewel of the highlands, Cromarty is popular a spot for many activities, including local walks.All rooms offer sea views and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience and for your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Certain dog-friendly rooms are available and dogs are welcome in most public areas of the hotel.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The menu offers local produce including beef from the owner’s family farm and local seafood. Local beers are available on tap along with a large selection of malt whiskies and Scottish gins.Guests can play pool and darts in the bar while enjoying a drink. Loch Ness is 29.2 miles from The Royal Hotel Cromarty, while Fortrose is 9.3 miles from the property, where guests can visit Chanonry Point for potential dolphin spotting. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 29.8 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable beds. Location right next to beach. Restaurant food is good. Staff is nice 🙂
Great town house style hotel in interesting Georgian town.
Very friendly owners & team
We had a meal with great locally sourced produce.
Jenny and the staff were WONDERFUL.
A real warm welcome and fantastic cooked breakfast.
- The open fires while you were eating or relaxing on the big leather sofas. The comfiest bed ever. The tastiest breakfast. The beautiful surroundings and lovely walks.
- Very good location for our needs. Comfortable public rooms & well presented & comfortable bedroom. Friendly & efficient staff & good breakfast. Unfortunately, due to a prior engagement, we could not take dinner at the hotel on this occasion.
Crown and Anchor Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Crown and Anchor Inn offers accommodations in Findhorn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.Inverness is 26 miles from Crown and Anchor Inn, and Elgin is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very much welcomed as part of the pub -very helpful. Dinner was really tasty and well presented. Room was not enormous but pretty and very comfortable. Porridge pots and bananas provided as no breakfast available – we knew that it was room only.
- The food was fantastic, and the location is great, so convenient, brilliant value for money.
- Location. It is in the middle of Findhorn, near the sea.
- Evening meal was very good, ample portion. Breakfast was not included but there was a complimentary tray with porridge, mini muffins and bananas in the hallway.
- The complimentary breakfast was a nice touch and the view was spectacular
Top Hotels In Rockfield Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rockfield Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rockfield Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rockfield Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!