10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rock Springs Wyoming – Top Hotel Reviews
Rock Springs Wyoming is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rock Springs Wyoming. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rock Springs Wyoming. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rock Springs Wyoming. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rock Springs Wyoming right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rock Springs Wyoming with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rock Springs Wyoming:
Super 8 Rock Springs
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Super 8 Rock Springs is located in Rock Springs.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Walking distance to several restaurants, assuming it’s not below zero.
- Friendly staff. Room clean. Seemed to be recently redecorated.
- Staff was wonderful and assisted as needed in a timely manner. However, I would like to add the breakfast could be better. The location is great with in walking distance to Walmart and fast food places. Yet we never heard traffic from our room inside or outside.
- Quiet, close to highway and restaurants. No designated parking for cars with a trailer, but they accommodated me and put me in a good location.
- We only stayed for one night as a stop over. Room was well equipped, clean and the bed was very comfy. Indoor pool and Jacuzzi was a nice bonus and relaxing after a long drive. Despite being next to the highway it wasn’t too noisy
Clarion Hotel Rock Springs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Hotel Rock Springs offers accommodations in Rock Springs.Each room has a private bathroom.
- You had a breakfast food that a vegan like myself could eat: your fried potatoes. Thank you
- The room was large with good lighting, especially in the bathroom, and exceptionally clean. The shower was great, the king size bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast is better than the average. Our 3rd time here! We will be back!
- Large room, friendly staff, free parking, very clean property.
- There was extra of everything including 2 fresh bottles of water. I am disabled and also had a pet. The room was lovely and on the first floor .(easy to get out for walks). There was a lot for breakfast but I had only a little time to grab coffee yogurt and toast. Very much appreciated. The room and bed very nice. i have a little trouble to get up on high beds and wish the bed was a bit lower also I didn’t ask but are handicap rooms accessible on booking.com. Love that there is no smoking in the entire hotel!!!
- Everything worked! Been to too many that promise amenities which don’t work or non-existent. Thank you Clarion and staff!
Motel 6 Rock Springs
One of our best sellers in Rock Springs! Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this Rock Springs, Wyoming motel is a 5-minute drive from White Mountain Mall. Cable TV with movie channels is available in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Rock Springs features a private bathroom. All rooms include colorful accents and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Rock Springs Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat is on site.Briger National Forest, near Jackson, Wyoming is 140 miles away. Rock Springs Sweet Water County Airport is a 25-minute drive from Motel 6 Rock Springs.
- First room had slight smell of smoke, no refrigerator. Requested another room , was told “I can spray it” I said no thanks, was given another room.
- Night clerk Tracy was very helpful, getting me set up with wifi and fielding my questions about security and safety, She was very reassuring! Within walking distance of restaurants and shops, and with a big, well-lighted parking lot perfect for my pickup and uhaul trailer.
- Clean room had a fridge and microwave everything I needed
- When I travel, I prefer to stay at Motel 6 so I know what to expect. Only once or twice have I been disappointed – usually due to poor management. This one was GREAT!
- Value was great. Michelle at the front desk gave me a great rate and she was very friendly. Love the fact that they don’t charge for pets.
My Place Hotel-Rock Springs, WY
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, My Place Hotel-Rock Springs, WY is located in Rock Springs. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very clean room. Loved the kitchenette. Friendly staff. A/c worked great. Very nice place to stay.
- Lovely room and conveniently located for freeway and amenities
- The location was directly off of the highway, the kitchenette was perfect, bed was comfy. Checkin and checkout was very quick and easy. Great property for the price. Great tip from other reviews to preference a front facing room (away from the highway).
- Nice room with a small kitchenette. Lots of outdorr space to walk our service dogs, including bags for clean up. Good shades kept the room dark.
- Very nice place, I wish there were more of these hotels we could stay at during the rest of our trip, Very nice.
Days Inn Rock Springs
Situated off Interstate 80, this hotel is a 5 minute drive from Rock Springs Historical Museum. It features an outdoor seasonal pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Classic guest rooms at the Days Inn Rock Springs are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Each includes wood furniture, coffee facilities and cable TV. Free local telephone calls can be made from all rooms.A gift shop and laundry facilities are available at the hotel. Guests can also work in the business center.Rock Springs Days Inn is 2 miles from Western Wyoming Community College. The landmark, Boars Tusk, is 33.6 miles away.
- Beds were super comfortable. I liked the fridge and microwave and coffee maker in the room.
- Room had been updated with new some new decorating and nice TV.
- Room was cheap and i was able to make a last minute reservation
- Hot breakfast was hot & the biscuits are never stale
- The bed was ok but the pillows were really bad. Someone didn’t remove used bath room washcloth. Plus we had to go and get our shampoo and shower supplies none were there. Breakfast was the best part of the stay.
Quality Inn Rock Springs
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Quality Inn Rock Springs offers accommodations in Rock Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- The breakfast was very good. Also the beds were very comfortable.
- Newer facility, comfortable, clean with salable services nearby
- The staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was quite comfortable and newly refurbished, the breakfast was great, super waffles ,even had low cal syrup!. Delicious popcorn at Happy Hour. Great restaurant near by Sam King with sushi. Excellent value for the money.
- It was an old fashioned motel – one story and all the rooms had outside access. I liked the fact we were able to park the car right in front of the room. The parking lot was well lit. The room was a little tired but clean. The bed was comfortable. Perfect place to stay for a road trip.
- The staff was positively the friendliest I encountered on a very long trip. Complimentary cocktails was a very nice touch and with popcorn. I thoroughly enjoyed the all to short time I spent at this facility!
Homewood Suites – Rock Springs
Just 2 miles from Rock Springs Historical Museum, this hotel offers spacious suites with free Wi-Fi, an MP3 connection and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an indoor pool and basketball court.All suites at the Homewood Suites – Rock Springs boast a separate living area and a kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Each suite features a dining area.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast and a manager’s reception is available Monday through Thursday evenings, offering light snacks and beverages.The Rock Springs Homewood Suites features a relaxing hot tub and a fitness room. The front desk and business center are both available 24/7.The White Mountain Shopping Mall is a 5 minute drive from this hotel and White Mountain Golf Course is a 13 minute drive away. The Rock Springs – Sweetwater County Airport is 13.9 miles from the hotel.
- the food in am was so great nice people clean andinviting when you walk in the door
- The eggs were fluffy and delicious. The room was absolutely wonderful. The bed was great.
- Breakfast was one of the best I had. The sausage links and the potatoes were good.
It was a very pleasant experience. The room was great, the mattress was just right. The breakfast food was abundant and of great variety. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a tossup with one other place
I stayed on vacation.
- Quite & Very Clean, excellent house keeping staff stayed on top of maintaining room in great shape daily. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping.
Baymont Inn & Suites Rock Springs
One of our best sellers in Rock Springs! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Rock Springs offers accommodations in Rock Springs.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Quiet, and easy access to food and lovely staff, very friendly
- comfortable beds, good breakfast selection, friendly staff
- Staff was very nice and helpful. We got what we expected for the money we spent. Free breakfast was good.
- Desperate need of renovation this was not a Baymont Suite standard it was an old run-down La Quinta Inn
- The cost was reasonable for the room and the staff were friendly. It was quiet which was nice and the shower was good.
Best Western Outlaw Inn
Located a 20-minute drive from Rock Springs – Sweetwater County Airport, this Wyoming hotel offers free airport shuttles, a heated indoor pool and gym. Every room features a flat-screen cable TV with HBO.Guests can have breakfast at the on-site restaurant. Best Western Outlaw Inn also offers a cocktail lounge and serves free drinks and snacks on Tuesdays and Thursdays.A fridge and coffee maker are provided in the warmly decorated, contemporary rooms at Best Western Rock Springs. There is free Wi-Fi along with a desk and seating area. The bathroom includes a hairdryer.Streetwater Events Complex, White Mountain Golf Course and Western Wyoming Community College are within a 6-minute drive of the hotel.
- Only stayed one night. It was clean and comfortable. Asked for a roll away and it was in the room as promised.
- The breakfast & service was exceptional. It was nice to have tables to sit at and have a freshly prepared breakfast instead of self service.
- Good price, very clean rooms, staff was friendly, breakfast was great and dinner at the restaurant was very tasty. Overall great hotel with nice location.
- The room was clean and comfortable…cowboy chic…the staff was helpful and friendly.
- Compared to other places we have stayed, this one was the best. Enjoyed everything .
Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs
The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel provides convenient access to many local points of interest. Popular attractions like Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area and Rock Springs Historical Museum are easily accessible from this Rock Springs, WY hotel.Expedition Island park, a National Historic Landmark, is nestled along the banks of the Green River, and provides the perfect backdrop for outdoor recreation activities like hiking, biking and fishing. White Mountain Mall is less than a mile away and features a variety of retailers and eateries. Several entertainment venues, restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found in the surrounding area.Hotel features and amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, a free newspaper, free local calls, and free coffee. Breakfast is full of hot and cold options featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!After a busy day of meetings or an exciting day of sightseeing, guests of this Rock Springs, WY hotel are invited to relax by the indoor heated pool and indoor hot tub. The on-site business center provides guests with access to conveniences like copy and fax services.In addition to standard amenities, all of the well-furnished guest rooms come with flat-screen TVs, Nintendo gaming systems, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, curved shower rods, work desks, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, pillow-top mattresses, wet bars and cable TV.Some rooms have kitchen facilities, whirlpool bathtubs and sofa sleepers.Connecting rooms can be requested.For added guest convenience, coin-operated laundry facilities are on the premises. Free on-site parking is available and can accommodate most cars, trucks and buses.
- This facility was quiet, convenient, and the staff were accommodating.
- Breakfast was very good, but see next answer for shortcomings. Staff were very friendly and helpful.Property was clean and nice. Room was good.
- Perfect pit stop on our way to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- Breakfast. Room was spacious. Cookies at reception
- After booking with LQ for years, I have been unhappy with some of their properties….maybe its been location. Tried Comfort Inn for first time and loved it. Great property, people and amenities. Location directions a little bad and could be improved.
Top Hotels In Rock Springs Wyoming Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rock Springs Wyoming to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rock Springs Wyoming but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rock Springs Wyoming. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!