10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochford Essex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochford Essex is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochford Essex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochford Essex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochford Essex. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochford Essex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochford Essex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochford Essex:
Holiday Inn Southend
One of our top picks in Southend-on-Sea.Located at Southend Airport, Holiday Inn Southend features an on-site fitness suite and a soundproof rooftop bar and restaurant with panoramic views of the airport.A private bathroom with shower, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in each room at Holiday Inn Southend, as well as air conditioning and blackout curtains.Tasty cake and pastries are available in the ground floor lounge bar, as well as a wide selection of alcoholic beverages.Services to central London are available from Southend Airport Train Station, which is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Liverpool Street can be reached in less than an hour by train.
- Good choice. Excellent service. But why was the fresh fruit salad at breakfast, sweetened? Really spoilt it.
- Situated right next to the airport but unbelievably quiet. Breakfast options were excellent.
- Excellent location for the airport and train station
- Executive king double room was very spacious and luxurious and bathroom was plush .
- I arrived on an 23:00 flight and the night staff were as good as the day staff. A warm welcome and a lovely sandwich were much appreciated. I’ve stayed here on a number of occasions and always find all staff to be efficient and friendly.
The Last Post Wetherspoon Hotel
One of our best sellers in Southend-on-Sea! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Last Post Wetherspoon Hotel offers accommodations in Southend-on-Sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canterbury is 24 miles from The Last Post Wetherspoon Hotel, and Maidstone is 20 miles away. London Southend Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. Attractive room. Stylish curtains. Large bathroom with walk in shower. Generous supply of tea coffee plus 2 bottles of water and two packets of biscuits per day. Great location near town centre, the beach and directly opposite train station. Also near my conference centre at Essex University Southend Campus. All the benefits of a very large and lively Wetherspoons pub. Overall I felt it was a great place place to stay and the staff were very friendly. Recommended.
The room was well laid out and had everything you would need. Bathroom was excellent.
Staff helpful and polite. Overall a very good value stay.
- Location of the hotel was perfect,lovely staff,super quick service,excellent stay!!
- rooms were very comfortable perfect location for our needs
- Excellent room keeping with its history loved the stamps in the wallpaper and bathroom?
The Rochford Hotel
The Rochford Hotel is located in Southend-on-Sea, 26 miles from Canterbury and 23 miles from Maidstone. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is room service at the property.Colchester is 23 miles from The Rochford Hotel, and Chelmsford is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely polite and helpful. The room for a single person was very large. The room that was classed as a double was very comfortable.
- Clean, close to the station and the staff are great.
- The English breakfast was perfectly cooked and just the right size, very enjoyable. Would recommend.
- Lovely breakfast and the staff were really friendly.
Clean & good staff
Close to the station
Skylark Hotel is located in Southend-on-Sea, just 26 miles from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Maidstone is 21 miles from Skylark Hotel, and Colchester is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- We stayed in the main building on the second floor, it was fine for what you were paying.
- There’s an airplane graveyard at the back which is really interesting and unexpected! The staff were really friendly and couldn’t have been more helpful. Breakfast was good and only a fiver. Our family room was really big with a double and 2 singles. And comfy bed.
Bed was very large & comfy & the breakfast was very good.
Staff were friendly & efficient.
- The beds are so comfortable and the staff are friendly and extremely helpful
Good breakfast , location was ideal for me. Price point to value was good.
Really friendly staff. Free car parking. Breakfast for £5 good.
Park Inn by Radisson Palace
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In the center of Southend-on-Sea, The Park Inn by Radisson Palace is across from the vibrant Southend Pier and amusement park. It has modern rooms, a lively bar and grill and an on-site gym.This Park Inn hotel has spacious air conditioned rooms, each with a flat-screen LCD TV with pay-per-view movies. Rooms also have a laptop safe, and every bathroom has a hairdryer and toiletries.The RBG Bar & Grill serves a varied breakfast and evening menu, including modern British and European dishes. Guests can enjoy as cocktail in the bar, which overlooks the Thames Estuary.Park Inn by Radisson Palace hotel is a 5-minute walk from Southend Central Train Station. With just a short walk away, guests can find bars and restaurants.
- Comfortable bed, large room staff very friendly but need training in the bar views fabulous would stay again
- Location was perfect, very very close to sea front
- Fantastic location,great buffet breakfast,especially liked the egg/bacon muffins and the oat biscuits.Lovely views from the bar overlooking the fun fare and the sea.Very helpful staff,nothing was too much from the receptionist to the housekeeping girls.Can’t wait to stay again and hopefully get a room with a little balcony.
- Good value in good location. Directly next door to the casino so brilliant.
- absolutely perfect location, all staff so helpfull especially the girls working on 1st floor in the bar area and Patricia on reception were so attentive and everything we enquired about was handled in a very professional way.
Muthu Westcliff Hotel
One of our top picks in Southend-on-Sea.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Dating back to 1891, this magnificent Victorian hotel is close to the seafront with spectacular views over the Thames Estuary. It has a high, clifftop location and provides individually decorated rooms, free Wi-Fi, and a brasserie restaurant serving international cuisine.Rooms have a classic boutique English style, and private bathrooms with toiletries. There are tea/coffee facilities for guests, as well as hairdryers. Some rooms also boast views over the Thames Estuary.You can relax in the traditional lounge area overlooking the estuary and sample an afternoon tea, or alternatively enjoy the patio area in warmer weather.Free on-street parking is available for guests, while Adventure Island theme park and Southend’s pier, the longest in the world, are both 15 minutes’ walk away.The Cliff Pavilion music venue is a 5-minute walk, and The Royals Shopping Centre is 15 minutes’ walk. There are 2 Rail Stations within 0.5 miles distance.
- The location close to the Westcliff Theatre, the main shopping centre and sea front. We would also like to say how great Natasha the Receptionist was. She is a breath of fresh air so bubbly and welcoming.
- Beautiful location, friendly staff, comfortable room.
- The bed was very comfy . View of sea lovely. Receptionist was very polite and helpful . She was able to take my concerns to the manager who arranged for us to have a discount as we did not get the suite we had booked.
- Great location. Very convenient for the cliffs pavilion. Vegan choices on the menu. Very nice room.
- Good breakfast bar drinks expensive overall good we would go back
Haven House Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Haven House Hotel is located in Southend-on-Sea, 24 miles from Canterbury and 20 miles from Maidstone. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city.Colchester is 26 miles from Haven House Hotel, and Chelmsford is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 2.5 miles from Haven House Hotel.
- Only good thing was the location of being hear town centre.
- Location was good, next to the beach and city center.
- This hotel is just off the town centre and close to Adventure Island which was the purpose of our trip. The family room we had was very nice and there was a fridge freezer and tea/coffee facilities just along the landing in a wide part. This is a budget hotel and is very laid back and easy going.
- The fact that the town centre and the Bea h was only less then 2mins away.
- WAS AWFUL.WAS TOLD WHEN BOOKING THAT WAS £75 FOR THE NIGHT.WHEN WE GOT THERE THE GUY WHO RAN IT CHARGED NEARLY£82 WHICH SAID WAS FOR BEDROOM TAX.DO NOT KNOW WHAT THA WAS ABOUT.ITS NOT RIGHT.THE PLACE WAS HORRID AND SMELLY.WAS A HOLE IN THE WALL..THE SINK WAS TINY.PARKING VERY BAD.WAS BLOCKED IN AND THE OWNER HAD SAID WAS DOWN TO US TO KNOCK ON THE ROOM DOORS TO SEE WHO VEHICLE BELONGED TO.WAS IN POOR LOCATION WITH BEING RIGHT ON A JUNCTION WITH TRAFFIC LIGHTS SO ALL YOU COLD HEAR WAS ENGINES REVING UP AND LOUD MUSIC.ASO NEXT TO BUS STATION.HARDLY ANY SLEEP.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Welbeck Hotel offers accommodations in Southend-on-Sea. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Canterbury is 25 miles from Welbeck Hotel, and Maidstone is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 2.5 miles from Welbeck Hotel.
- 2 mins walk to the sea front. Lovely old building but sadly very dated inside, tho that is reflected in the cheap price. Off street parking. Guy on reception was pleasantly & friendly – when you could find him! I had the “compact double with en-suite” but the en-suite was literally little more than a cupboard. Very cramped to use the toilet – fine if you’re 5’3″ and a size 8 but not so good for larger people. Tho, the shower was surprisingly brilliant! Very powerful and plenty of hot water.
- Very close to the sea, free parking, quiet area, and pretty close to the city downtown.
- Really comfy, nice bedside lamps. View overlooking longest pier in the world and staff were friendly. Booked the single room and was put on the top floor. Great room, used the kitchen a lot as I had my own food.
- The towels where nicely arranged on the bed. The room was well present. Bed was very comfy.
- Great value for money (£50), soft blankets and pillows, television was good, had tea and coffee facilities, parking space around and behind the hotel, friendly staff, quiet at night, extra bed in the room so we had more blankets and pillows.
Roslin Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With lovely views of the Thames Estuary, this Southend-on-Sea hotel has free Wi-Fi, fitness facilities, treatment rooms, and free parking. The hotel restaurant serves fresh ingredients and produce from the hotel’s farm.The Roslin Beach Hotel is on a sandy beach, just over a mile from shops and an amusement park on the vibrant seafront. Southend also holds one of the best records for sunshine in the UK.The light, airy rooms each have a flat-screen TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities and free toiletries. Some of the Roslin’s rooms have a balcony and great sea views.Tides Restaurant serves seafood specialties and classic British dishes with a contemporary twist. Guests can dine in the restaurant’s conservatory or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the estuary.
- I had a suite with a sea view and it was brilliant. I always stay at the Roslin. Good location and the staff can’t do enough for you. I would recommend it to anyone.
- Lovely vibe and beautifully presented social areas. Wonderful feeling in hotel and staff are helpful and polite.
- The whole room was delightful from the bedding to the decor.
- Restaurant staff very attentive. Large room with balcony. Amazing bathroom, with the best shower ever!!!!
- Lovely beach / estuary view. Friendly, helpful staff. I stayed at the hotel for one night filling a friend’s wedding.
The Oakland Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Oakland Hotel offers accommodations in Woodham Ferrers, just 8 miles from Southend-on-Sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Maidstone is 26 miles from The Oakland Hotel, and Colchester is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 6 miles from The Oakland Hotel.
- It was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was brilliant.
- The bed was comfortable and we got the quiet room we requested. We wanted to be left alone and we were.
- Bed was comfortable & liked that the breakfast was cooked fresh once you had sat down.
- Beautiful breakfast, located in an ideal location as the wedding venue we were attending was a 10 minute drive away
- We had a leak in the bath, and we where moved to a new room.
Top Hotels In Rochford Essex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochford Essex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochford Essex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochford Essex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!