10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochetaillée Rhône-alps:
Hotel Le Collonges
Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a private bathroom with shower, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel features a bar, a restaurant, as well as a terrace.Famous chef Paul Bocuse’s restaurant, L’Auberge du Pont de Collonges is just a 20-minute walk away. Guests can also visit the historical Saint-Jean district, the Henri Malartre de Rochetaillée automobile museum and the Fourvière Basilica, all within 20 minutes by car.
- petit dej complet chambre très propre accueil adorable juste la salle de bain un peu petite et assez « vintage »
- l’insonorisation et la dimension de la chambre, lit confortable
- Le personnel est agréable et sympathique. Le petit déjeuner est bien fourni.
Personnel très accueillant
Situation idéale dans collonge
- Bequemes Bett, ordentliches Frühstück. Restaurant Bocuse zu Fuß leicht erreichbar.
Hotel Val De Saone Lyon Caluire Rillieux
Guest rooms are simple and functional. They offer en suite facilities, a TV and a telephone. They provide a cosy living space for your stay.Start the day with the tasty continental breakfast before sightseeing or work. This is served on the terrace when the weather is nice.The hotel enjoys a privileged position just a few minutes away from the restaurant of world-renowned chef, Paul Bocuse. For a truly gastronomic experience, treat yourself to a gourmet meal during your stay.Situated close to the A46 and the Eurexpo exhibition centre, the Hôtel du Val de Saône is a quiet retreat between Caluire-et-Cuire and Rillieux-la-Pape.
Clean rooms, spacious modern bathroom
Basic but all you need
- Nice bathroom and the staff were friendly as well as offering good advice on things to do in Lyon.
- kindly allowed to park our car for a couple of hours after check out
- Friendly and helpful manager. Hotel is basic but very clean. Great location for getting to Lyon by public transport. Would recommend.
- Endroit calme, bon petit dej copieux, sympathie du responsable qui vous préconise de bons restaurants dans les environs. Salle de bain moderne avec tous le nécessaire. Télé grand format. Le tout pour un prix tres interessant. Je reviendrai sans problème.
- Clean rooms, spacious modern bathroom
L’Ermitage Hôtel Cuisine-À-Manger
All air-conditioned rooms at the L’Ermitage Hôtel Cuisine-À-Manger are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room offers views over the Monts d’Or and has a private bathroom.Cuisine-À-Manger offers a different menu every day, of fresh local cuisine. The restaurant and terrace have excellent views of the surrounding area.Guests can relax in the garden and enjoy hiking nearby.L’Ermitage design hotel is next to la Chapelle de l’Ermitage. It is just 15 minutes’ drive from the centre of Lyon and 25 minutes’ drive from Eurexpo and the airport.
- Wonderful hotel set in an amazing location. Excellent food, views & facilities❤️
- Everything was to standard. We had a wonderful stay.
The views are beautiful. The swimmingpool was great.
The bed was very comfortable.
Wonderful settings with a lovely view.
- The hotel offers beautiful views of Lyon from the restaurant, terrace and also the lovely swimming pool and spa. It is a fun and very stylish hotel with comfortable rooms. The breakfast is great.
La petite rive
At the hotel, rooms contain a patio with a river view. All rooms include a TV, and some accommodations at La petite rive have a garden view. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Lyon is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Mâcon is 28 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very noisy room and woken by all other guests. Did not like the open toilet either.
- Friendly and welcoming owner. Restaurant food very good. Clean room with comfortable bed. Quiet location.
- The room was clean and the bathroom toilet was in the same area with a blind a separate room would have been better but otherwise it was very good
Chambre propre et récemment rénovée.
Ambiance guinguette le samedi soir.
- Les propriétaires sont vraiment très accueillant et d’une très grande gentillesse.
Domaine Les Hautannes
Each room is in a simple décor and has a view of the parkland. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, a private bathroom and a TV.Domaine Les Hautannes restaurant serves a continental breakfast and a daily specials menu upon reservation only. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.Free private parking is provided. Activities in the nearby area include hiking and cycling. It is 9.3 miles from Lyon city centre and Lyon-Perrache TGV Train Station and Ville Franche sur Saône is 11.2 miles away from Les Hautannes.
Petits déjeuners complets
Site très beau
- la chambre au calme , comme demandée ,le petit déjeuner , et le personnel du matin , agréable et disponible .
- Petit déjeuner insuffisant pour ce type d’hébergement et chambres décevantes pour une maison de maître.
- J’ai beaucoup aimé le domaine, très charmant et verdoyant, la vue des chambres est très belle, le personnel au petit soin. La chambre est simple mais spacieuse.
Pas grand chose… La photo de la bâtisse principale peut être… Pour
le reste : direction les points négatifs !
- Petits déjeuners complets
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a hot drinks tray and a flat-screen TV with Canal + and beIn Sports channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find a hairdryer and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lyon Convention Centre is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 13.7 miles from the property.
9th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, convenient public transportation and architecture.
The receptionist (Lena?) at check in, takes the price as no. 1 kindest/most helpfull/smiling/sweetest receptionist ever.
She made us want to choose this hotel again.
Very nice, and clean hotel. Nice bathroom.
Breakfast (Freshly squeezed juice)
Very clean everywhere staff smiling and a new concept about beds a light runs softly when you wake up during the night This light is situated at each feet of the bed This to avoid to fall down on the floor
Deco very modern Outside there was a projection of painting in front of our rooms. So well done
- Very big room, confortable bed, very cleab, nice staff, parking on the street and private parking
- Very nice hotel, staff friendly and helpful. Excellent room and comfortable bed
+ clean and nice rooms
+ friendly service everywhere
- The receptionist (Lena?) at check in, takes the price as no. 1 kindest/most helpfull/smiling/sweetest receptionist ever.
B&B Hôtel Lyon Caluire Cité Internationale
At the hotel, all rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. They are air conditioned and come with a desk and a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast with both sweet and savoury options is served each morning .Lyon City Centre is 2.5 miles away while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 21.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 15.5 miles away.
- Everything was clean, looked and smelled great. Bed was awesome. Close to a laundry so we caught up on mid trip washing. Easy access to head to Geneva the next morning.
+ The location
+ Helpful staff
+ Good WiFi
+ Covered private parking space with a charge of 8 EUR
+ Very close to Parc de la Tête d’or if you wish to jog or have a morning walk
- The staff was great. Everyone spoke English. They were so helpful. I would stay again
- Great facility, with great stuff. Everything is clean and tidy. Recommended.
- The cleanness of the property and the outstanding helpfull of the hotel crew.
Hôtel La Caborne
La Caborne Hotel has its own restaurant with panoramic views, which serves regional cuisine prepared with fresh local products. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace.La Caborne Hotel is 6 miles from Lyon and just a 5-minute drive from the A6 highway. Free parking is available.
- Staff, room and en suite beyond expectations and the restaurant menu was just amazing … just the best.
Very convenient for the A6.
All staff spoke excellent English
Very helpful people. They even were up to speed on local MTB events!
- The hotel is very modern in its fit out, a small but modern bedroom with an immaculate bathroom. First class shower and very effective heated towel rail – good for drying travel clothes. The staff were very helpful , breakfast was very inexpensive and evening meals were excellent with many locals also dining in the restaurant.There is a bus stop to Lyons at the front door and a supermarket and pharmacy in the adjoining area. We were able to park in the street adjoining the hotel and had no need for our car as we went to Lyons by bus and the very effective underground. The hotel is on the outskirts of Lyon in a lovely area with rolling green hills and houses.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Well located in Village and autoroutes.
- Great location just off the autoroute, perfect for our stopover en route to the south. Fantastic meal in restaurant on the terrace watching the sun set. Parking in car park nearby which was free, very helpful staff. Would definitely recommend
Inter-Hotel Lyon Nord
Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a modern décor and the en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer. Some of the rooms can accommodate guests with reduced mobility. There is also a flat-screen TV with international channels.Free private parking is available on site and you can visit the vineyards of Beaujolais, which are only 6.2 miles away. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is situated 12.4 miles from this hotel. It is a 20-minute drive from Lyon city centre and a 10-minute drive from Villefranche-sur-Saône.
- Second time of staying here for a stop over from skiing in the Alps – perfect location very clean and friendly food good – will use again
- Spacious room, good soundproofing, comfy beds. Plenty of available surfaces, nice bathroom. Breakfast well organised, with good attention to hygiene. Location of hotel is very convenient for the motorway and there are supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance.
- 2 mins from the motorway, arrived after reception had shut but key was left exactly as promised. Clean and spacious rooms, comfortable beds…
- We travelled to la Plagne skiing so this was our overnight stop – it was directly off the motorway but very quiet in the room – it was clean and comfortable and the food was excellent as was the staff very helpful – it was safe with all our luggage in the top box as it had a gated front and CCTV
- Great location and modern feel with use of kitchen facilities. Warm helpful reception.
Ibis Budget Lyon Caluire Cité Internationale
Each room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within 350 feet from the hotel.The property is 0.6 miles from Lyon Convention Centre, 2.2 miles from the Museum of Fine Arts and 2.8 miles from Lyon Old Town. Part-Dieu Train Station is 2.2 miles away and Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 13 miles away.
- Good hotel for the price paid. Very close to the bridge.
- Well connected with local transport system and fairly easy to find establishment. In addition the hotel staff were friendly.
- The hotel offers a very good value for money. The rooms are clean, the check-out time is very convenient (12:00 standard and can be extended up to 16:00 for a small price), the staff was friendly. Additionally, since the building is tall, there are good chances to get a room at one of the high floors and therefore a nice view (despite the zone not being one of the best).
Easy public transport links to the main city
Very clean room
- Staff were really nice and clean room , nuce location . Abdulkader from reception assisted us for our booking.
Top Hotels In Rochetaillée Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochetaillée Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!