10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochester Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochester Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochester Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochester Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochester Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochester Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochester Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochester Washington State:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound Centralia
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound Centralia offers accommodations in Rochester.All rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympia is 18 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound Centralia, and Shelton is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Relax Inn Chehalis
Off Highway 5 between Mount St. Helens and Mount Rainier, this Chehalis, Washington hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. Veterans Memorial Museum is 2 miles away.A 25-inch cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a work desk are included in all guest rooms at Relax Inn. Select rooms at this pet-friendly hotel offer spa tubs and balconies with mountain views. All rooms are climate-controlled.Chehalis-Centralia Railroad, which offers a steam train ride though the countryside, is 7 minutes from Relax Inn Chehalis. Rainbow Falls State Park is 18 miles away.
- They had smoking rooms. Decent refrigerator. That’s it.
- Great comfortable place to stay. I will stay there again.
- The Motel is old but clean. The room had a nice tv, refrigerator and microwave plus a small coffee pot if you wished to make your own. The mattress is firm with extra pillows. I would be happy to stay there anytime again.
- The bed was very comfortable it was very roomy easy access to the freeway ect.
- Very quiet room, comfortable bed, nice updates & renovations, within walking distance to restaurants
Centralia Square Grand Ballroom and Hotel
Located in Centralia, 23 miles from Olympia, Centralia Square Grand Ballroom and Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.
*Was greeted by very friendly staff at check in.
*Beautifully restored building from 1920.
*Very spacious and comfortable room and bed.
*The best breakfast downstairs at my fav place, Berryfield’s.
Will def be back. 🙂
Staff was really friendly- we arrived late due to work, but they checked in on our arrival and were very helpful.
My room was very nice, super clean and comfortable. I took a wonderful bath in the claw foot tub! The train can be heard from the room, but they provide earplugs and it did not bother me.
The vintage atmosphere well maintained.
Spooky in a good way.
- Nice owners! The history of the place and the two restaurants in the lodge!
- Comfortable and clean historic hotel right near downtown with nearby free parking.
- *Was greeted by very friendly staff at check in.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chehalis – Centralia
Offering a free hot breakfast daily and an on-site convenience store, this hotel located in Chehalis, Washington is within minutes of many local attractions including Lewis County Historical Museum.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chehalis – Centralia features a microwave and free high-speed internet access in each guestroom. Relax in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool or enjoy the 24-hour fitness center.Within driving distance of the Chehalis – Centralia Holiday Inn Express, discover the amazing views of Mount St. Helens at the Johnston Ridge Observatory. Other nearby attractions include Lucky Eagle Casino and Centralia Factory Outlets.
- A new hotel and all of the facilities were clean. Plenty of parking with a few restaurants nearby.
- Water was nice and warm in the pool, the hotel was close to the stores, gas station and museums.
- Everything was very clean and either updated or new. The room size was great. The hot breakfast was decent for a free breakfast.
- We were there for the STP weekend. The staff and the support was incredible. Very friendly and very organized. This is our second year and we are looking forward to booking for next year as well
- Beds were comfy. View was nice. Centrally located.
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater/Olympia
This Tumwater hotel is located one mile from Interstate 5 and the Olympia Regional Airport. The hotel features an indoor pool and provides a refrigerator in every room.GuestHouse Inn and Suite Tumwater Hotel rooms include a coffee maker and hairdryer. Rooms are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The GuestHouse Inn and Suites provides guests with a continental breakfast. The hotel also has a business center and free newspapers.The Tumwater Hotel GuestHouse Inn is one mile from the Olympia Flight Museum. The Olympia Farmer’s Market is within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. The hotel is within a 5-minute drive of the Washington State Library.
- The beds were super comfortable and there were a lot of pillows which we loved. Everybody that works there that we came in contact with were amazing.
- The pool was amazing I loved how big and cozy the rooms were.
- It is a great family hotel for small children. Not too busy but clean, friendly and close to activities in the area.
- Pool and spa is nice. Spa room is even better. Breakfast is hot and has good variety
- Convenient having a full breakfast. Really appreciated having a few dishes and sink in kitchenette, as my daughter and I both have food allergies, and it was nice to bring some of our food for the four days, plus this saved money. Love the property being surrounded by trees, which buffered being near major road. Great access to major road to surrounding areas.
Motel 6 Centralia
Motel 6 Centralia is 1,200 feet from Centralia Factory Outlet and the Northwest Factory Coop. Simply furnished, the motel offers an outdoor swimming pool and free parking on site.Air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities. Wake-up services can be requested.Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Wi-Fi access is available for a charge.Centralia Motel 6 is 2 miles from Art Shop Gallery and 21 miles from Olympia Regional Airport.
- Easy continent excellent staff clean room . No hassle
- The young lady during our late night check-in was very friendly and helpful. The internet was only $3 for 24 hours. I didn’t expect a breakfast with the price, but they provided a free morning coffee. While the location was kinda intimidating and quiet during late night, it was actually pretty busy during the day. Also, it was very safe; the motel uses card key and has a chain lock as well. My room was clean and didn’t smell anything funny like any other motels, the bathroom was even cleaner.
- The staff was very friendly and they were a joy to work with! I would suggest keeping them on staff as long as possible.
- I’ve stayed at places double the amount of here and I like this one better.
- Calm and stress free feeling enviroment even being near many stores including restruaunts and an outlet mall. Secure feeling. Pets stay free!
Peppermill Empress Inn
Located in Centralia, 23 miles from Olympia, Peppermill Empress Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- My husband was very happy to find boiled eggs there. I especially enjoyed the hot chocolate. The cinnamon roll was fresh and tasted better than I expected. Thank you.
- The management upgraded us to a King room at no charge and the room was very quiet and the bed very comfortable. The staff also helped with my oxygen machine set up.
- It was a convenient location for where we needed to go.
The location was good a deal the property was easy to find.
Parking was easy.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Rooms were very clean and breakfast was good! Great price. Would stay again.
Comfort Inn & Conference Center Tumwater/ Olympia
Located in Tumwater, 27 miles from Union, Comfort Inn & Conference Center Tumwater/ Olympia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Olympia is 5 miles from Confort Inn & Conference Center, and Shelton is 18 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Front desk clerks were courteous and very friendly!!
- Rooms are very large and clean. This was a very quiet place.
Dining area is right off the front lobby and is not separated from the door. Food is packaged and heated.
Pet friendly was a big plus.
- Room was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Location is great.
- Convenient location. Pool and hot tub open late so available after long day of meetings. Vending machines not way over priced. Bed was not super comfortable but good enough. Staff was friendly and helpful, clean and non smoking.
Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Chehalis.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- ???The lady working the front desk at 8:30 p.m was pretty rude. Wonderful town. Townspeople weren’t surprised by her attitude. They said she was day manager.she was the same to my partner. No kudos or acknowledgement or kudos. Sorry everything else and other employees are great. Teresa Simpson
- For the most part, this hotel went above and beyond my expectations. The extras, such as the pool and breakfast were great! The omelette bar was a pleasant surprise too. The staff was very friendly and tolerated my son’s obsession with the hotel’s Christmas train under the tree.
- The staff was very friendly. They were very gracious and welcoming to all that entered.
- Made-to-order omelettes and other breakfast choices. Attendant at breakfast even went around refilling coffees at each table. Very clean, large room.
- Front desk was very helpful in finding a restaurant for us. They also gave us directions to nearest grocery. Room was very clean and breakfast was delicious!
Motel 6 Tumwater – Olympia
Motel 6 Tumwater – Olympia is located in Tumwater, just 26 miles from Union.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympia is 3.4 miles from Motel 6 Olympia, and Shelton is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 42 miles from Motel 6 Tumwater – Olympia.
- I liked that the rooms were clean and my dog was allowed. We don’t leave home without her! The staff was very friendly and helpful!
- The staff (May at the front desk) did an outstanding job of checking me in WHILE doing about 100 other things. She even called my room after I got settled to see if everything was up to par. Room was clean and comfy. Everything was great! It’s a Motel 6, so I wasn’t expecting a gourmet breakfast and olympic sized pool, but it’s a great value for the money, clean, great location, comfy bed, nice bathroom. Do it!
- There was a microwave and fridge and the laundry facilities were very clean, new washers and dryers and they are open 24hours:)
- The staff was very helpful, he did not even answer the person on the phone until he was done helping me check in and also answered that after 10 booking.com registers you the next day because of technology.
- Bed was comfortable and room clean. The cable TV option was great. It was easy to control the temperature.
Top Hotels In Rochester Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochester Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochester Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochester Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!