10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochester Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochester Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochester Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochester Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochester Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochester Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochester Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochester Vermont:
Swiss Farm Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Swiss Farm Inn offers accommodations in Pittsfield. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 7 miles from Swiss Farm Inn, and Woodstock is 18 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Awesome staff (super friendly and open to chat – we got some very good recommendations from them)
Nice common area with fireplace, games, books, tv
20 min drive to the Killington Ski area and 15 to Pico Mountain
Pittsfield has a couple of good restaurants and a pub in case you do not want to drive to Killington
- Nice family run Inn with large living room and dining space, they are very nice and friendly and have a great breakfast. They also cook a dinner for guests that want to dine in. Easy access and parking, close to Killington ski resort (15m), great option for families 🙂
- It felt like being in a country home. The staff is amazing and very friendly they serve an amazing country breakfast that is so filling. Also if you request you want dinner and enough people request it they will make a great dinner for $20 each and you can bring your beer or wine. The breakfast is also open to the locals so get up early but they always make sure the guests can eat. We woke up after 10am and they still told us to go get breakfast. They were so sweet and it’s 20 mins from Killington and Pico mountain.
- This is a cozy Vermont bed and breakfast. And what a wonderful breakfast. Prople in the area travel miles to have Sunday breakfast so grab a table quick. You won’t need lunch. The rooms are not large but adequate. They are immaculately kept as are the bathrooms. Definitely homely rather than stylish but a lovely lpace to stay. It is also handy for skiing at Killington and Pico which are both an easy half hour drive away on roads which are well treated for winter weather
- We met a nice family and the kids hung out together playing games in front of the large fireplace. We had dinner at the inn both nights and it was delicious. We hope to return again!
- Great breakfast
Clear River Inn and Tavern
Located in Pittsfield, 6 miles from Killington, Clear River Inn and Tavern features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Woodstock is 18 miles from Clear River Inn and Tavern, and Hanover is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 52 miles from Clear River Inn and Tavern.
- We used the motel while skiing locally at Killington. It was a really clean motel, with an attached bar/grill that was really popular even with the locals. For the money we paid we couldn’t fault the place.
- The room was very up to date. modern, and larger than expected. It wasn’t what we were expecting at all and we were pleasantly surprised. The bed was super comfy and everything was very clean. The restaurant was really good too. It was reasonably priced and had a lot of options. The hotel was very close to everything in the area with it only being about 15 minutes to get into town. Owners were also very nice! If we are ever in the area again we are definitely staying here
- cleanliness. The dinnerbatbthe tavern was excellent.
- Doug, the manager, was absolutely excellent. Very hospitable
- Manager was very helpful. Restaurant/pub right next door was excellent
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Trailside Inn is located in Killington in the region of Vermont, just 16 miles from Woodstock.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Hanover is 27 miles from Trailside Inn, and Rutland is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great friendly staff, clean bright rooms and open space, near skiing, very reasonable.
- The fire place was nice and the main sitting area was inviting. The proximity to Killington was good.
- Josh is very friendly and helpful! The living room was cozy to relax!
- It is a Great place to spend the time with your family . It is very close to Killington Mountain where you can ski all day long !!! For sure we will be back next year !!!
- The staff were so down to earth, they told us some local places to eat instead of tourist town and it was the best decision. Would definitely come back.
The Chipman Inn
Showcasing ski-to-door access and ski storage, The Chipman Inn is located in Ripton.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Killington is 24 miles from The Chipman Inn, and Rutland is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The home was cozy and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. The people who worked at Chipman were helpful and friendly.
- The place was absolutely adorable. The staff couldn’t have been nicer. I love that check in was 3 to midnight. The place had character and history and free breakfast cooked with love!!I would recommend this place to anyone and wold 100% go back.
- The staff was Super friendly! The inn was super cozy (especially in -20 degree weather)! The breakfast and coffee was fantastic. They even have their own little bar in the common area. Overall, great conversations with the owner!
- Chris, the owner was a gracious host! He was friendly and attentive to all details during our stay.
Very hearty and tasty breakfast. The host extremely helpful. Gave directions for local activities. Remote location in the State Park.
Room was very large with 3 beds.
The Brandon Inn
The historic Brandon Inn in the center of the Vermont Village of Brandon features a full hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Middlebury College is 18 miles away and the Pico/Killington Ski Area is 28 miles away.A work desk and sitting area are found in the individually decorated rooms at The Brandon Vermont Inn. Rooms are also equipped with a full bathroom and hairdryer.Common areas and the dining rooms are found on the ground floor of The Brandon Inn. Meeting facilities are also available.A country breakfast is served daily and features homemade baked goods as well as hot and cold items. Self-serve coffee is available in the Sun Room prior to breakfast.The privately run shops and restaurants of downtown Brandon are within a 5 minute walk of the inn. The Moosalamoo National Recreation Area, an area popular for outdoor recreation, is just a 10 minute drive away.
The breakfast was super!
The old elevator
One staff was very good both the night before and morning of check out
- We absolutely Love it! From the decor to cleanliness to comfortable bed. The owner Sarah says “its a labor of love” and it is reflected everywhere … Breakfast was delicious – a good variety. You must taste the homemade yogurt!! Beautiful place and in great location.
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff was so friendly
- The staff was friendly. The free breakfast buffet had an excellent selection of food and everything was good quality and well prepared. The hotel itself is charming, with antiques and lots of character. Our room had a fully upgraded bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a sitting room. The pool was very clean and surrounded by a great variety of blooming flowers and other plantings. The hotel is in a great location for walking around the historic town.
- The exterior of the property was very nice and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very nice. This property is right in the center of town so you can walk to nearby restaurants.
- The breakfast was super!
Mountain Sports Inn
Mountain Sports Inn is located in Killington, 14 miles from Woodstock and 25 miles from Hanover. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Made to order eggs!! Kitchen staff was so super friendly and full of all kinds of tips for me and my friend!! They really cared about getting to know us and making sure they could help us in every way. We came in late and they had left instructions for us to check into our own room which was very nice since I forgot to call and tell them wed be arriving late.
- it said “premium double bed room” the room was not very premium… walls and doors were paper thin, the beds were concaved, the comforter was covered in make up and there wasn’t even a mini fridge or anything. and the lady at the front desk was a bit rude
- I love the hot breakfast in the morning. The staff was so helpful in making sure we were set for the mountains and very hospitable. The location was perfect as we were there for vacation and snow boarding up at killington. The rooms were very clean, and the check in process was a breeze.
- Everything was as expected. Clean, close to mountain, friendly easy to work with staff and free breakfast!!
- The breakfast was good and Home made. The beds and room were clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Killington Center Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, Killington Center Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Killington, just 14 miles from Woodstock.All rooms are fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Hanover is 25 miles from Killington Center Inn & Suites, and Rutland is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Cabins at Autumn Mountain Winery
Set on 15 wooded acres in historic and charming Brandon, Vermont, Cozy Cottages welcomes guests with clean, cozy clapboard style Vermont cottages.Built in mid 1930’s by Ethan Allan Furniture Company, Cozy Cottages travels back to a bygone era with shuffleboard or horseshoes for those with a competitive edge and a nightly bonfire for toasting marshmallows.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every cottage. All cottages include a cable TV and private bathroom.Otter Valley Winery is located on site at the Cozy Cottages. It offers free wine tastings to guests. A daily continental breakfast with hot waffles is also offered in the morning on weekends.
- Ambience, tourist cabins from the 1930s a fine memory of touring from the days when a long car trip was an adventure, not a rush from one plastic motel to another.
My wife and I enjoyed the wine tasting and the enthusiasm of the owner. The cabin was rustic and comfortable.
This is a throwback to a bygone era so I’m sure it is not for everyone?
But we certainly enjoyed our stay.
- I loved the peace and quiet, and the privacy of this place. Although the cabin is older, it was in good shape. Water pressure, which can be an issue with wells, was excellent. I found the owners to be charming and open for suggestions. This was very central to places I wanted to visit in the area, such as Lake Dunmore, and Silver Lake. I would definitely book here again.
- The cabins were rustic but very clean, the fixtures were old but the bed was comfortable and I slept great! Staff was very nice and when we told them we were in a rush to get to a wedding, they expedited our check in and we made it on time. Cute place, I should have stayed for the wine tasting! Will stay again
- This is a awesome place to stay, just the bathroom could be alittle bigger!!
Summit Lodge is located in Killington, 14 miles from Woodstock and 25 miles from Hanover. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Close to the ski mountain with shuttle bus to take you there and back. Breakfast very good. The building was older but it was clean and the staff very attentive. Salt water hot tub was amazing!!
- The lodge was very homey and was very easy to relax at the quaint lodge. Breakfast was excellent, and the in house Irish pub was also excellent with many draft beer choices.
- The complimentary breakfast was excellent to my surprise! Usually, included hotel breakfasts are very bland, but not at the Summit! The staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially the bartenders and servers at O’Dwyers Pub. Whether we were having dinner at the bar, playing pool, sitting by the fire, or relaxing in the hottub, our bartender or server paid great attention to us and brought us our drinks wherever we went. It was great not having to get up and go back to the bar everytime. Our room had a great view and the hotel was in great location to any restaurants and Killington Ski resort!
Awesome irish bar
Great fish and chips
- Kid/family friendly! Live music ~ love!! Matt & Makala bar tenders great!! Food very good as well!
Mendon Mountainview Lodge
This Mendon, Vermont hotel is on the edge of Green Mountain National Forest and offers a trail for hiking and snowshoeing. A hot tub, outdoor pool and sauna are available.Mendon Mountainview Lodge provides rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are individually climate controlled.Guests of Mendon Mountainview Lodge can enjoy a cocktail at Mendon Tavern on site.Skiing, snowmobiling and pond skating are available in the winter near the Mountainview Lodge. During the summer, festivals and the Vermont State Fair are only a 10 minute drive away.
- The fireplace in the room was the redeeming quality that we loved.
- Staff was friendly, and went out of the way to have s’mores for my son one evening. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful for a day of skiing. Rooms are large comfortable.
The free homemade chocolate chip cookies at the desk. Sit down Breakfast was very tasty, (although it is not included in the room, it is priced separately).
The rooms are very large.
The game room is nice.
- Good value for the area. Close to Killington town and mountain. Bed was comfortable. Good value for breakfast- the eggs, French toast, and home fries were flavorful. Complimentary cookies. After we called about the heat not working well the management kindly refunded us a night and let us switch rooms.
- An older property showing its age, the Mendon has been kept up with good mattresses, clean linens, and all the most important stuff. Our roon still had a CRT TV, but the second room we rented for the kids had a flat screen. The ability to bring our dogs along was fantastic, and the staff is welcoming to people and dogs. There were several other four legged guests staying there and our pups enjoyed meeting them. Very nice, family run place with a great breakfast for $10. It was perfect for our skiing getaway, even if the temperatures outside were not (minus 12…)
Top Hotels In Rochester Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochester Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochester Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochester Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!