10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochester New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochester New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochester New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochester New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochester New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochester New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochester New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochester New Hampshire:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester
This Rochester, New Hampshire hotel features free Wi-Fi access in every room and an indoor heated pool. The historic Rochester Opera House is a 5 minute drive away.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and tea/coffee-making facilities are offered in each guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester. Suites have a sofa bed and a microwave and refrigerator.Work out in the on-site fitness center or use the business center at the Rochester Holiday Inn Express. Laundry facilities are also available for guests to use.A daily continental breakfast is served in the hotel lobby.Gunstock Mountain Ski Resort and Lake Winnipesaukee are 25 miles from the hotel.
- They were very modern. I like how they offer the swimming pool and exercise area. And for breakfast.
- Clean,modern, new looking room, at a great price. Made reservations via Booking.com, received a confirmation number, etc, but reservation was never received by the hotel. Desk clerk gave me a discount for the inconvenience,even though it was on their end
- Great hotel, very clean, comfortable, large rooms, efficient checkout , offered replacement items that were complimentary,.,… would highly recommend this hotel. Great value 😊
- Accommodated us very well when we arrived and found there had been a technical problem in the booking and we did not have a reservation
- The eggs were not that good and breakfast could have been better but the bed was very comfortable ..
Days Inn Dover Durham Downtown
Days Inn Dover Durham Downtown is located in Dover, just 14 miles from Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Portsmouth is 10 miles from Days Inn Dover Durham, and Hampton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Our room was more than we expected and absolutly perfect. My boyfriend and I finally had no kids in the first time in months and decided to stay at Day Inn and was the best weekend ever.
The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful.
Bed was exceptionally comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. There was a hot breakfast in the morning.
- Room is spacious with coffee maker and amenities. Breakfast is good.
- Pleasant surprise to find breakfast included with nice selections and with a great brand of tea – Salada! Location is very convenient.
Microtel Inn & Suites Dover by Wyndham
One of our best sellers in Dover! Located in Dover in the region of New Hampshire, 15 miles from Ogunquit, Microtel Inn & Suites Dover by Wyndham features a barbecue and fitness center.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Portsmouth is 12 miles from Microtel Dover Wyndham, and Hampton is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely attentive, personable and honest! My sister left her purse in the dining area and it was returned to us within minutes.
- I attended a family wedding in the area. It had been decided Microtel would be suitable for the family. It seemed a bit spare for my taste but proved a pleasant surprise. Friendly staff, everyone helpful, cleaning was A+ . . . and in the lobby is an automatic pancake-making machine. I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s not a luxe property but it’s well-maintained, not in the least shabby, and the staff takes pride in keeping the hotel in great condition & the guests happy. Great value for the price.
- There were no eggs or bacon, VERY disappointed with breakfast and how they charged me a higher rate for another night.
- Bed was comfortable, breakfast fast and easy, clean room, pleasant staff
- The room was complete and comfortable without being overdone. A hot breakfast was available with the pancakes, varied toppings, hot coffee, cereal and muffins. For the price I found value and it is definitely the nicest place we’ve stayed in the area.
Hampton Inn Dover
Located in the historic town of Dover, in New Hampshire’s renowned seacoast region, this hotel provides friendly service along with many modern conveniences, such as free high-speed internet access.Popular points of interest such as Maine’s York Beach, the University of New Hampshire and Vaughan Woods State Park are near the Hampton Inn Dover. Kittery Outlet shopping center as well as the Bellamy River Wildlife Refuge is also nearby.The Dover Hampton Inn strives to make every stay enjoyable with thoughtful amenities, including signature Cloud Nine beds, a free daily breakfast and an on-site pool. Guests can also take advantage of the modern business center.
- I love the breakfasts! Especially the waffles! But there’s everything you could want! You know what your getting with Hampton Inns, always nice staff, clean & comfortable! Plenty of parking available. Nice quiet side street. plenty of restaurants near by. Easy on/off to main highways for visiting nearby towns.
- The eggs were great. The whole time there great a experience
- Jen at the front desk was awesome. Very friendly and helpful
- The beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was great, the staff was very friendly, especially the breakfast crew.
- Everything was wonderful. I love the updates made to the hotel…very modern, clean and comfortable!
Comfort Inn and Suites Dover
This hotel is 2 miles from Dover and a 17 minute drive from the Pease International Airport. The hotel features a heated indoor pool, hot tub and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Inn and Suites Dover rooms include a coffee maker and a work desk. The rooms also feature cable TV.The Comfort Inn Dover offers guests a daily continental breakfast. The hotel also provides weekday newspapers in the lobby.The Comfort Inn and Suites is 11 miles from the Fox Run Mall, which features shopping. The University of New Hampshire is 8.5 miles from the hotel.
- We were only there for one night. Everything was fine. Breakfast was average
- The waffles. And the room itself. I booked a single room, which included a kitchen, dishwasher, cooking pots, and dishes.
- Staff was very helpful. Indoor heated pool a big plus. Okay breakfasts. Very clean.
- Free parking great staff and refrigerator and microwave in rooms.
- The size of the room and the surprise of the mini kitchenette was great!
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
The University of New Hampshire is 7.7 miles from this hotel in Dover, New Hampshire. Each spacious studio includes a full kitchen with 2 burner stove and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover are furnished with an iPod docking station and cable TV with HBO. The kitchens provide a microwave, refrigerator and a dishwasher.Dover Homewood Suites boasts an indoor pool which is available all year. Guests can also use the barbecue facilities and the gym.The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire is 4.4 miles from the hotel. Homewood Suites Dover is 15,8 miles from historic downtown Portsmouth.
- The suite was wonderful and had absolutely everything that I needed.
- The service, when I had questions or called for help, the team members were on top of everything. Breakfast was amazing and so many choices. Pool and hot tub/spa was amazing.
- Of the two days we stayed the breakfast was great one day and cold/ok the next. the room was very large and nice to be in. The cleaning on the second day was only making the beds and replacing the towels as we stayed in the room late I didn’t expect much more. As we had our dog with us I didn’t know what to expect from the guest and staff. I was very surprised out how friending and welcoming everyone was. The front desk even had dog treats in a bowel. The location was great was it was away from the town and freeway so it was quiet with no street noise.
- i liked that it had kitchen facilities in the room. the stand up shower in bathroom. nice room
- The bed was comfotable, it was quiet, and the staff made sure we felt like we were at home.
Holiday Inn Express Durham-UNH
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Durham-UNH offers accommodations in Durham.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ogunquit is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Durham-UNH, and Portsmouth is 11 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 48 miles away.
- breakfast was good and staff very helpful and accommodating
- Everything! It was an excellent experience and I will be choosing HIExpress in the future
- This is the only hotel chain within walking distance from downtown Durham NH and the University of New Hampshire. It is convenient.
- This property was recently renovated and room was very clean, and bed was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was more than just muffins and bagels. The location was perfect while visiting daughter at UNH (walking distance).
- Recently redecorated, the hotel was in fine shape, the beds were comfortable, and the room was clean and well appointed. Overall, the place was in much better shape than our previous visits. Breakfast was decent, though served on paper plates…
Super 8 Sanford Maine
Super 8 Sanford Maine is located in Sanford, 29 miles from Portland and 12 miles from Ogunquit.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 23 miles from Super 8 Sanford Maine, and Old Orchard Beach is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- We’ve stayed at over 200 hotels. This was among the worst. Not clean, tiny rooms, almost empty toilet roll, ICE COLD – cheezy heater was in the CLOSET. Staff had a “couldn’t care less” attitude
- The staff were friendly. It was close to the purpose of my business trip. Close to box store which is nice for necessities.
- Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Liked having fridge and microwave in room.
- First night I liked room on the end. Staff was great!
- It was relatively easy to find and the room was clean and a.c. worked
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is located in Dover, 15 miles from Ogunquit and 10 miles from Portsmouth.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Hampton is 20 miles from The Garrison Hotel, and Kittery is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- coffee/drink station and continental breakfast was a great way to save money while traveling. Eating all meals at restaurants is time consuming and expensive
- The room and overall cleanliness of the hotel was amazing!
- Very clean and in a convevient location. Modern decor, not dated at all like older hotels.
- A lovely new, building good sized rooms, and lovely helpful friendly staff.
- Room was great. Bed was excellent. Staff was amazing and anything I asked they were happy to answer. Excellent experience!
Three Chimneys Inn
Located in Durham, 18 miles from Ogunquit, Three Chimneys Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Portsmouth is 9 miles from Three Chimneys Inn, and Hampton is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Located on the outskirts of Durham the hotel has a great location in the trees overlooking a lake. The “tavern” at the property has a good selection of drinks and an interesting menu. The room was very comfortable with a good WiFi connection.
- The breakfast was the perfect way to start the day, especially the french toast.
- The Inn is absolutely beautiful! Every member of the staff is super friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is amazing! We can’t wait to go back again. 🙂
- Breakfasts were good, breakfast buffet excellent. Young lady at front deck was excellent
- The place was very clean. The food was delicious and the staff were A++
Top Hotels In Rochester New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochester New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochester New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochester New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!