10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rocher Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rocher Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rocher Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rocher Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rocher Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rocher Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rocher Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rocher Rhône-alps:
Le Chêne Vert
An LCD TV and free Wi-Fi are included in the air-conditioned guest rooms. Each room is decorated with warm colours and some rooms feature a terrace. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are supplied in the bathrooms.Regional dishes, made with produce from the garden, are served in the hotel’s restaurant. You can dine on the terrace and enjoy a drink from the bar.With a fitness centre, this hotel also provides a sauna and a pétanque area. A secure garage is available for bicycles and motorbikes.The medieval city of Largentière is a 7-minute drive from this hotel and private parking is free on site. You can enjoy canoeing and fishing in the Gorges de l’Ardèche, 29.2 miles away.
Lovely welcome from the owner, very helpful and gave us a choice of room. Swimming pool, garden and seating areas lovely. Beautiful area to stay, quiet and out of the way. The food in the restaurant was delicious!
We would have loved to have stayed longer.
Extérieurs de l’hôtel
- Le nouveau gérant a été très aimable et a tout fait pour répondre à nos attentes. En effet, nous avions réservé une chambre avec vue sur piscine et montagne sur booking mais l’offre ne correspondait pas à la réservation. La table est très bonne mais le menu trop copieux (un entremet un peu étouffant en fin de dîner !). Cet hôtel n’est pas adapté aux séjours amoureux, pas d’intimité possible ! Des améliorations sont à penser !
- excellent rapport qualité prix, bon accueil. que du bon
- c’est un établissement dans lequel nous avions séjourné quelques années auparavant ,qui nous avait plu par sa situation et la qualité des prestations proposées.Et ce second passage nous a conforté dans notre appréciation.
- Lovely welcome from the owner, very helpful and gave us a choice of room. Swimming pool, garden and seating areas lovely. Beautiful area to stay, quiet and out of the way. The food in the restaurant was delicious!
La Bastide de Sanilhac
Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. A copious breakfast is available daily. You can enjoy other meals at the on-site restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine made with local products.La Bastide de Sanilhac provides free private parking and storage for bicycles. You can go canoeing, canyoning and participate in water sports at both the Ardèche Gorges and Vallon Pont d’Arc, which are 15.5 miles away The thermal town of Vals-les-Bains is within a 50-minute drive.
- The outlook was stunning. The facilities were nice. The room was comfortable and clean. Overall a good experience.
- Beautiful location with amazing views. The terrace area and the outdoor area of the restaurant were lovely, a great spot to have a drink in the evening. The food in the restaurant was also very good. Bedrooms were clean and comfortable. The hosts were very welcoming and helpful.
Bedroom under the roof was nice and bed very comfortable.
The Bastide is a beautiful building with amazing surroundings, very calm an quiet, particularly enjoyed the breakfast terrasse.
- Excellent stay, super spacious room, lovely dining terrace, good food, staff could not be more helpful. The Boss, Elvis, runs things superbly !
- The setting is idyllic, the staff went that bit further than necessary to ensure my son’s food fads were catered for. Really exceptional, I very much wish I could have stayed longer. All the meals we had were absolutely delicious. The bed was comfy. Perfection.
Domaine de l’Eau Vive
Each guest room at the L’Eau Vive Residence has an individual decor and satellite TV.The Domaine de L’Eau Vive’s restaurant serves regional cuisine prepared with home-grown vegetables whenever possible. Breakfast, made from fresh organic produce, is served daily.Free WiFi is available in the public areas and the hotel also provides free private parking.
- Excellent location near the river. Very comfortable rooms.
Nice and quiet. Swimming pool. Very good facilities in the room. Breakfast good.
Near the lovely old village of Largentierefor nice restaurants.
- Absolutely beautiful property. Well worth the challenging narrow drive of 2kms to access.
- Very elegant, peaceful, refined. Excellent evening meal on the terrace with set menu and friendly and helpful service. Good swimming pool.
1. Excellent location (difficult to find on GPS but plenty of sign posts) close to the river and the city center.
2. Friendly staff & owner, very helpfull.
3. Relax atmosphere
Aux Vieux Arceaux
The guest rooms at Aux Vieux Arceaux feature flat-screen TVs. Each has a private bathroom with a bath and shower. One of the rooms is adapted for disabled guests.Aux Vieux Arceaux has a gastronomic restaurant recognised by the Michelin Guide which serves traditional homemade French cuisine. A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can relax on the large outdoor terrace during nice weather.
- This is a truly delightful, friendly hotel in a very small village. The rooms are ideal with all facilities and comfortable, king size beds. The setting is peaceful and relaxing. Each room has its own sitting out area where drinks and breakfast can be taken if the weather permits. The restaurant is located to one side of the small hotel complex and is truly outstanding in presentation, the service provided and the quality of the food.
- The staff was very nice and professional. The location is great and the rooms very confortable. The restaurant is also excellent
- The hotel was clean,welcoming and in a tranquil area with nice views. It was good to have fresh fruit on the table in the morning.It is a very pleasant place to stop at after a long drive.
- Stayed four nights, lovely place to stay to explore the area. Windy road to reach it so chose to have evening meal there, very good.
- Very comfortable and well appointed room. Hotel in a superb elevated position in the countryside. Very peaceful and relaxing, the hotel has been renovated to a very good standard.
Auberge de la Tour de Brison
All of the rooms at Auberge de la Tour Brison feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A game console is also available upon request. Some of the rooms also have panoramic mountain views.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region. Meals can be taken on the terrace or in the restaurant room with exposed wooden beams.Other facilities include a hot tub, a tennis court and a tennis table. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and the Ardèche Gorges are 9.3 miles away.
- The pool, the views and the excellent food on the terrace in the evening.
- Everything was excellent. Nice swimming pool and very large bed !
- The location is superb with stunning views over the mountains. We had the cabin above the infinity pool. They were both great. There is no electricity in the cabin but torches and lighting are provided. The cabin has a private toilet and shower 20 metres a away which was excellent. We travelled by motorcycle and the owner let me store my bike in his garage. The auberge serves a super 4 course evening meal. However this is the only option and for those with a small appetite is far too much. There are views over the mountains from the restaurant. The bar is open all day. This place is very remote so make sure you have all you need to save a long drive to get provisions. Be aware that there is quite a steep set of steps from the apartments to the pool. We loved our stay here. It wasn’t cheap but worth every penny.
- Nice Auberge in the mountains, good food and nice pool on top of the hill
Un accueil chaleureux et sans faute, une restauration du soir copieuse et généreuse. Nous avons passé un merveilleux week-end dans la cabane de l’auberge de la tour de Brison. Le cadre est idyllique et la cabane au top.
Seul petit bémol pour le petit déjeuner qui était un peu léger.
Guest rooms at La Châtaigneraie have a private bathroom with amenities. Family rooms are available and all rooms are non-smoking.Traditional French cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant and guests can dine on the terrace. Hotel La Châtaigneraie features a bar and a buffet breakfast is served every morning.With free public parking nearby, the hotel is 11.2 miles from Vallon Pont d’Arc.
- Very nice owners. They do everything to make the stay as good as possible. Very friendly two guys and a very good kitchen. We enjoyed the daily updates of the menu. Clean rooms, pretty kitchen, nice no nonsense hotel… Congratulations Benno and Eric. You will see us back…
Chambre très confortable
Très bonne literie.
Personnel très sympathique
- Restaurant en terrasse le soir c’est parfait. Menu avec très grand choix.
- Le petit déjeuner OK, le reste, à savoir le repas du soir, gros soucis de conservation sur les viandes. 3 grillades commandées, toutes retournées, avaries. Certes le nécessaire à été fait pour réparer cela, mais le mal était fais………
Au calme et bien situé.
petit déjeuner bien
La Bastide Du Soleil
Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a minibar. Some rooms offer a balcony and some rooms have mullioned windows. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning and can be taken in the guest room. Traditional meals are served in the restaurant at La Bastide Du Soleil. Guests can dine on the terrace during summer.La Bastide Du Soleil is 6.2 miles from the town of Largentière, with its Gothic church and 15th-century castle. Public parking is available nearby.
- Good location in a beautiful ancient hilltop village, stunning views of the Ardèche hills in an excellently renovated period Bastide.
- Beautiful location, lovely building, room layout was great for us with separate room for children, dinner (served outside in the square) was gourmet standard with fantastic local food and wine.
- Le petit déjeuner est parfait. L’accueil très bien. Le restaurant exceptionnel et la responsable très aimable , serviable . Absolument rien à dire sur toute les prestations de l’hôtel c’était parfait pour nous.
- Nous avons aimé le petit déjeuner ainsi que la décoration de l’hôtel
- L’accueil, le petit déjeuner, le confort , le bâtiment de caractère, l’environnement immédiat calme et superbe.
Hôtel Helvie – Les Collectionneurs
Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Hôtel Helvie – Les Collectionneurs is located in the spa town of Vals-les-Bains next to a park and near the casino. Guests are invited to explore the hotel’s tree-lined gardens.Hotel Helvie’s gastronomic restaurant, Le Vivarais, serves seasonal cuisine made from local ingredients. Guests can dine in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather.Hôtel Helvie -Les Collectionneurs is 32.3 miles from Cevennes National Park. Free on-site parking is provided.
Vals-les-bains is a great location when touring the Ardeche.
Hotel booking made last minute, but would recommend.
Cosy Rooms, great staff. Lovely breakfast.
Good choice of restaurants & hotels for food locally.
The hotel location is good and I am sure , in its day, it was a great hotel.
Rooms were comfortable but fairly basic.
A beautiful spot in France, absolutely worth a visit.
The restaurant is amazing.
- the hotel represented value for money and comfort given the very tired spa town
- This is a very well maintained hotel in a rather faded spa town. Our room was quite small but it had excellent facilities including a balcony and a very well appointed shower room. The food was very good.
- Vals-les-bains is a great location when touring the Ardeche.
Ibis Budget Aubenas
Each room features air conditioning, cable TV and a desk. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bidet and free toiletries.At Ibis Budget Aubenas you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine.Montélimar Train Station is 22.4 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- If you just want a bed for the night, this is a reasonable place. Beds are not as comfortable as eg Ibis Styles and the rooms are functional but were clean with a powerful hot shower and a/c. Breakfast for 6E was perfectly adequate continental buffet style.
- You get what you pay for. Basic but very clean room. Adequate breakfast (€2.50 for coffee and a croissant/pain au chocolat, €6.50 for coffee, croissants, pain au chocolat, two types of cheese, fresh baguette, cereal, yogurts, juice, honey, jam, butter. No eggs or ham/sausage/salami) Friendly staff, if you got to see anyone at all. Easy (free) parking. Apparently you can use the pool at the normal Ibis right next door at no extra charge, but I may be wrong about that.
- The bread is fresh and really tasty. There’s Something for everyone
- Easy to find. Was an overnight stop. Food available nearby. Would use again.
Essy to find. Not in town but on industrial centre with another larger Ibis with outdoor pool and bar/restaurant next door. Used their secure parking for our motorcycles. Another restaurant 2 mins away.
Clean rooms, comfy bed and air con. Ideal for stop over.
A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. You can enjoy the terrace with a snack from Rendez Vous bar, open 24 hours.The ibis Aubenas is 6.2 miles from riverbank beaches and 18.6 miles from the tourist site of Vallon Pont dArc, featuring the prehistoric Chauvet Grotto. Free private parking is available on site. Avignon – Caumont Airport is 74.6 miles away.
- Good room and considering position relatively quiet.
- Breakfast was great – healthy options and great choice
- Clean spaces, although the corridors need so e refreshment. Good breakfast. I missed scrambled eggs for breakfast, but croissants were excellent.
- The staff were all very pleasant. The accommodation was very clean and comfortable. The hotel is well maintained and the convenience for a journey north or south is good.
Picine. resto .parking. personnel.hotel bien placé au centre de tout Mac do bufallo etc.
Top Hotels In Rocher Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rocher Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rocher Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rocher Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!