10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochemenier Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochemenier Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochemenier Pays De La Loire:
At Rocaminori hôtel, rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Angers is 20 miles from Rocaminori hôtel. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Great personal, great breakfast, interesting conception
- The breakfast experience in the caves was delightful, and it was a lovely breakfast, reasonably priced.
- Loved the whole experience! Great renovation, comfy bedroom, nice ambiance, delicious breakfast.
- The icon od cave and the family business is perfect. Quit, calm place. High recommended. Great experience. Amazing.
- This is a troglodyte hotel – the bonus experience therefore was sleeping underground. The walls of the room are carved out of stone. It was a fabulous experience. The owner’s son who greeted us was very welcoming. Dinner that evening in their restaurant (also underground) was also a great experience. Host was the father. A set menu, there was more than adequate food and their special bread made on site was awesome. A hiatus in the courses was a visit to the section of the underground restaurant where the bread was being made. Breakfast the next morning, also underground, hosted by the mother (this is a family enterprise) was also delightful. Plenty of food options and coffee; and all fresh and beautifully presented. All in all a great experience for anyone looking for something a little different!
Inter-Hotel Saumur Ouest La Saulaie
The hotel’s terrace overlooks a 5000 m² garden with a swimming pool.Breakfast is served daily at the Inter-Hotel Saumur Ouest La Saulaie on the terrace. It can be also be enjoyed in the comfort of your room at an additional charge.
- All the staff members were very helpful and polite the room was good and cleaned each day to a high standard breakfast was okay. We had one evening meal during our stay which was very good Fast check in and check out
Convenience for our needs
Staff were pleasant
The outside seating area
- La piscine, l’accueil chaleureux, les indications sur les restaurants alentour, le buffet petit déjeuner
- Personnel charmant, emplacement tranquille, literie très confortable, déco agréable
Le Dagobert hotel has a gourmet restaurant, which offers traditional and regional cuisine, along with a daily buffet breakfast.Le Dagobert makes a good base for visiting the Castles of the Loire Valley, which are just a few kilometres away. Free private parking is available.
- The food was very good, it is very clean and beds comfortable. The decor is tired but typically French and excellent value.
- Traditional French hotel.The Dinner was fabulous with very good service
- Stayed there many times its a lovely traditional French hotel
- The gourmet restaurant, run by the owner . . . a Gourmet Saucier Chef
- It has improved since I last stayed there – 53 years ago. En-suite facilities now!
Kyriad Saumur Centre
Each of the guest rooms is decorated in an individual colour scheme, and they include an LCD TV as well as facilities for making tea and coffee. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Start your day with a buffet breakfast served in the dining room, which features exposed beams. Guests driving to the area will appreciate the free public car park located near the hotel.
- We booked a superior room that had plenty of space and was comfortable. The hotel is well located, and has a public car park right opposite, as well as a locked garage. It was quiet at night and very convenient. Very helpful staff.
- Right in the heart of Saumur with the receptionist gentleman speaking the best English ever despite not having lived in the UK. Parking is apparently a few minutes walk away however they allowed us to park our motorcycles in the adjoining garage, this has limited space for cars but fine for bikes, peace of mind for us and no need to remove luggage we didn’t need.
- Great hotel, close to everything. Clean, comfortable and well appointed. Helpful staff.
- Great location and staff (English spoken). A little difficult to find as the entrance is around to the rear off the main street. However adjacent parking available at min cost (supermarket car park). Breakfast excellent, they do not do dinner but are just a 2 minute walk from a selection of good restaurants
- The location was excellent & the staff friendly & helpful. This little hotel was clean & comfortable & I would definitely stay here again.
Loire & Sens
Each room here will provide you with a balcony, a terrace and a minibar. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a seating area.At Loire & Sens you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and luggage storage. Guests can also request a massage treatment upon prior reservation.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and fishing. Angers is located a 15-minute drive from the property. Loire&Sens is a 25-minute drive from Cholet and Nantes is 55.9 miles away.The property offers free parking.
- We were at the hotel for a wedding, so staying on site was perfect. No idea what the hotel would be like for visiting the area, but for us it couldn’t have been better. Our 18-month old loved it too.
Wonderfull place, top class, great dinner.
The only thing was that the Staff was on a broom stick diet probably 😉
- Staff were lovely and friendly. The rooms were kept tidy at all times.
- lovely breakfast and staff friendly and accomodating
- We had stayed in this hotel previously also a one night enroute stop in the winter and had a lovely stay. Unfortunately things not so great this time. We were given two disabled rooms near reception. The beds were very comfortable and the staff happy to provide Extra towels and pillows when asked (although we had emailed via booking.com to request this in advance). Parking is great and spa facilities excellent.
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and wooden flooring. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Splendid Hôtel. Guests can also enjoy traditional cuisine in the restaurant or relax with a drink in the bar.A hiking trail can be found within walking distance and the Borey Fortress is 9.3 miles from the hotel. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- Our travel arrangements got changed at the last minute, we arrived a day late and the owner was very helpful & fair in sorting things out.
- Rooms small but clean ,food not too good for some meals
- Basic cheap and rather aged accomodation …cheap and cheerful with good parking. Food was good, small menu but very well cooked. Not in attractive street but very near nice square and castle
- Quite basic rooms but very clean and comfortable. Staff made us feel very welcome. We had dinner in the courtyard. Lovely setting. Excellent food. Good value for money. We all enjoyed it.
Really quaint village and a the hotel was a lovely old castle / chateau converted to a hotel some time back (perhaps 80 years) so has a real unique experience and feel. Very french and feels like a proper old school hotel.
Above the call of duty, we went to our friends who live nearby for dinner. That evening, The barman even called me on my mobile to say they were shutting the car park gates at in an hour in case I wouldn’t make it home by then.
ibis Styles Saumur Gare Centre
The soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms all have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Most rooms also offer views of the castle, theatre or Loire River.Breakfast is available on site. The bar serves drinks and snacks, and also offers musical entertainment.Ibis Styles Saumur Gare Centre is only 1.2 miles from the Château de Saumur. There is a private parking, just 100 feet away from the hotel. Guests can also choose to visit the Abbey of Fontevraud, which is 9.3 miles away or the Bio Parc Zoo, which is 8.7 miles from the property.
- Excellent hotel. Well situated to cemtre. Frendly staff. Definately stay again.
- Great staff and service, comfortable beds, great little bar and awesome breakfast – plus there was air con in the rooms which after 34 degrees heat was much appreciated!! Very highly recommended!
- Easy to park the car. Good views across the river a short walk away. If traveling by rail the station is across the road.
- Clean and tidy hotel in a good location (for us). A quiet, calm area near the railway station, without train noise at night and a 15 minute walk in to Saumur centre. Very pleasant and helpful staff and a basic but adequate breakfast choices. All in all, good value for money but cheaper if you book directly with the hotel.
Really friendly staff
Ideal location when you have an early morning train to catch
Pleasant stroll into town centre
L’Escale de la Gare
The rooms at L’Escale de la Gare are simple in style and offer a TV and a work desk. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and some have views of the town. All rooms have a private bathroom, except the economy room, which has a sink in the room and access to shared bathroom and toilet facilities.L’Escale de la Gare serves a continental breakfast every morning in the breakfast room. You can also relax with a drink on the bar’s terrace and read one of the newspapers.Parking is available for bicycles and motorcycles and Montreuil-Bellay Chateau is 9.3 miles away. You may also choose to visit The Royal Abbey of Fontevraud, which is 11.2 miles away and one of the largest monasteries in Europe.
- Brilliant location, really friendly and accommodating
- friendly staff, provided a safe place to park my motorcycle overnight
- Relaxed atmosphere in bar / restaurant great coffee secure bike parking quiet location short walk into town and riverside
Then location was reasonably close to the centre of Saumur – 10 minute walk (Near the railway station) and had a safe lock up for our motorbikes overnight – which was useful.
The breakfast was good – good choice and fresh coffee
- The manager was always very helpful as wethe rest of the staff.
Premiere Classe Saumur
Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Easily accessible from the A85, exit 3, Saumur, then exit at ZI Ecoparc/Saumur Nord. Our hotel is ideal for visiting the town, its castle and its Cadre Noir .It is also perfectly situated for your business trips. Le Puy du Fou and the Futuroscope are less than 59 miles away.
- Rooms were very well cleaned and had all necessities, great powerful shower and storage for your clothes. Staff were very friendly and helpful and cleaners did a great job. Only a 10 minute walk to the train station and supermarket/shops and 20 minute to the local center. Would definitely rebook this accommodation.
- the hotel is good value for money. Automated check was easy. My ratings are not truly reflective as booking.com dosnt include n/a as in didn’t use breakfast or didn’t meet any staff If you enter the post code you end up at another hotel by the river approx. 1k away The map or post code needs adjusting
- Reasonable value for money accommodation. close to the centre of Samaur – 5 minutes car journey.
- Given that we only paid 38€ for a night the room was very comfortable, though cosy, for the price. The bed was very comfortable, the shower excellent and very decent towels for the price. Breakfast at 5€ each was good value.
- The hotel has very complicated self check in computer. Rooms are very tiny but clean. Very budget. Each room opens to exterior of property. Very clean, good breakfast although breakfast area is tiny.
All of the rooms at Campanile Saumur are non-smoking and includes an electric kettle with tea and coffee making facilities. A baby kit with cot, games and high chair is available upon request as well as ironing facilities.You can enjoy the buffet breakfast while reading the free newspapers provided by the staff. The restaurant and some of the rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.You are invited to visit the vineyards of one of France’s finest wines or the Château de Pocé, which is 1.6 miles away. Tours is 1 hour away by car and free parking is possible near the hotel. The Train Station is 4.3 miles away and the A85 Motorway is a 15-minute drive away.
- Food was good and selection better than some Campanile hotels, staff generally spoke good English, they offer a English menu so no real problems.
- This was only a one night stay, so can’t really justify rating it for staying over longer. It did meet our needs and was a good stop over.
- Nice clean room and bathroom, warm (it was very cold outside), easy parking, and not far from the centre of Saumur.
The heating was turned off. Even in the morning the temperature in the room was below 18 °C
Not a good idea to stay there longer…
- Service from staff was excellent – very friendly and helpful. There was a problem with the heating in our first room and this was swiftly dealt with and an alternative room provided. Good choice of food in restaurant for evening meal and buffet breakfast.
Top Hotels In Rochemenier Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!