10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochemaure Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochemaure Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochemaure Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochemaure Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochemaure Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochemaure Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochemaure Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochemaure Rhône-alps:
Inter-Hotel Montélimar Nord Médiéval
Each air-conditioned guest room at the Inter-Hotel Montélimar Nord Médiéval had a TV and a private bathroom with a separate toilet.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the rustic-style breakfast room, on the terrace during the warmer weather or in the guest’s room. There are several restaurants near the hotel.Inter-Hotel Montélimar Nord Médiéval is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area. Guests can visit picturesque local villages such as Alba la Romaine, St Martin d’Ardèche, and Les Vans, or the underground caves. The property is 4.3 miles from Cruas Nuclear Power Plant and 29.2 miles from Pont d’Arc Cavern.
- Some money has been spend but not well! The bed and donna was new and quite comfortable.
- Cannot think of anything. Would not recommend at all.
- Very friendly staff, nice breakfast outside, good sized room, parking.
- Easy access to main roads but in a character village makes this hotel a good choice. The rooms were always kept clean. The manager is helpful especially for English clients.
- Small, quiet town with steep walk( or drive) to spectacular ruin and high point with view of surrounding countryside
Kyriad Montélimar Centre
Rooms are comfortable with a stylish design and include air conditioning, quality bedding, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with hair dryer.A welcome tray is offered to guests upon arrival. Hotel staff can also recommend a number of quality restaurants in the area.The Kyriad Montelimar is easy to access just 10 kilometres from the motorway, next to the Tourist Office on the Alleys of Provence. It’s an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding villages, local produce and castles of Drôme in Provence.Underground parking is also available at an additional cost.
- Welcoming staff, good breakfast and nearby restaurants
- Good sized room, clean and comfortable with tea making facilities, unusual for France. Good location near to centre for restaurants. Nice breakfast, usual fayre. Parking at the hotel.
Good central location. Comfortable bed, good shower and bathroom.
- Very helpful receptionist on arrival. Scrambled egg at breakfast was excellent. Comfortable large bed. Very clean room.
Attentive staff, fresh modern décor comfy bed nice shower and air con. that worked.
Good position to walk into the town. Parking.
Citotel Sphinx – Hotel
Each room has a flat-screen TV with either a courtyard or street view.The Sphinx Hotel is also a great starting point for visiting the vineyards, lavender fields and hills of the Drôme region.Adhémar Castle is 2,150 feet away and the N7 motorway is a 4 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Absolutely charming hotel fantastically located. Staff friendly and helpful and breakfast simple but elegant and more than adequate.
- Nice place and friendly staff speaking many langages
- Good location great rooms. The photos don’t do the hotel justice. Exceeded my expectations
- Comfortable quiet rooms and very well located. Nice breakfast Cycle storage.
Fantastic rooms in the center of Montelimar.
It was easy to park the car at the hotel.
An LCD TV with Canal+ channels is provided in the rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning in the dining room at this hotel.Free parking is available on site, making it easy to explore the Rhône-Alpes region by car.
- This was the worst hotel, I can not recommend this to anyone
- The door to leave this God Forsaken Hole was the only good thing about it.
- I have arrived very late, but the stuff was friendly. I got my room – small but cozy. I was happy to stay here for a night!
- Nothing at all, not nice’people,’, bad location, ugly room, no coffee for breakfast. Á place not to go ever
- bed was fine , clean, if you dont need international tv, you can enjoy 20 french stations hehe…
Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins
Guest rooms are brightly decorated and are equipped with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi access and a hairdryer. All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a private bathroom. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins features a restaurant, and packed lunches are also available. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, which can be taken on the terrace.With private parking on site, the Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins is a 36-minute drive from Valence. Additional features include a swimming pool, shaded park and a bar.
- Nice and quiet park behind the hotel, balcony, friendly staff, good for short stay
- Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Pool was refreshing and clean.
- Very friendly staff (at least in French). Perfect Park and Pool Area for Kids. Safe area to leave the kids play and discover. The pool is completely surrounded by a fence and closed after 6pm so everything is safe.
- The room was pleasant, value for money. They have a swimming pool. There’s lots to do around the hotel, and it’s walking distance to city center ( approximately 30 minutes walk).
Das Essen war gut. Als Zwischenstopp sehr zu empfehlen… Preis- Leistung in Ordnung.
Nettes Personal, aber leider wir ausschließlich französisch gesprochen.
ibis Styles Montelimar Centre
All rooms include air conditioning and a desk. The private bathrooms come with a shower.For guests that wish to explore the local area, the International Sweets Museum is 1.9 miles from the property. A number of bars, cafes and restaurants can be found nearby.The hotel is 55.3 miles from Avignon – Caumont Airport.
- really comfortable and excellent staff. great snacks , bar and breakfast and a free late checkout
- The hotel was new with contemporary exterior and interior. My room was clean and large enough. With nice, clean and big enough bathroom. The corridors on the floor smelled nice. The breakfast was better than I expected, compared to the other hotels of this class in France and especially in Montélimar. I liked the fact that boiled eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice and soya milk were served, which was untypical for me until now compared to the other hotels I have visited before in the city.
- In the centre of Montélimar, secure parking in garage under hotel. Walking distance to everything… Nice and friendly staff, cleanliness of room, very quiet. Fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast….
- Friendly staff, very clean room, excellent parking. Access to the parking is very easy. My room was very quit, despite beeing on groundlevel. No noise heard whatsoever.
- Great breakfast. Really appreciated that we could help ourselves to drinks any time throughout our stay. Beds were comfortable. Liked that the toilet was separate from the shower/sink area. Good location. Friendly and helpful staff. Great place to stay with very reasonable rates.
Each room at the Hotel Beausoleil features carpet, a telephone and a desk. The private bathrooms are equipped with either a shower or a bathtub. The entire hotel has free Wi-Fi access.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Beausoleil. Many bar and restaurants are located in the area.Montelimar Station is just 1,650 feet away. Guests can take a 37.3 miles drive to Vallon Pont d’Arc and discover the beautiful Ardeche Gorges. Private parking is possible free of charge and is subject to availability.
- Very nice hotel in an old structure, rooms well and modernly equipped, very good breakfast and personnel very proactive in suggesting palce to visit and restaurant
The welcome when we arrived through to the minute we left couldn’t be faulted.
I had a problem with my ears and the lady from the hotel was so helpful and organised some treatment for me.
The parking was very good and the location of the hotel for the town was perfect.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Great room, very clean, everything you need, good breakfast. Very close to town
- Great place to stay one night and visit the city. Highlight was kindness of the personnel. I was traveling alone and they made me feel home. They recommended me a lot of places for dinner. Choose this if you stay in montelimar
- The staff and the hotel were excellent. It is located in an excellent position. The breakfast was very good
Ibis Budget Montelimar
The rooms here will provide you with a TV. Extras include satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a shower.Other facilities offered include a vending machine. Breakfast can be served at an extra cost. Many restaurants can be found in Montélimar’s city centre.The property offers free parking. The hotel is 2.5 miles from The International Sweets Museum. Avignon-Provence Airport is 54.1 miles away.
- Next to highway, economic price, parking available inside the structure.
- Very clean and comfortable, great value for money, lovely breakfast
- Very basic chain, but you get what you pay for …staff very helpful
- Very comfortable and good value, with friendly and helpful staff.
- Classic Ibis Budget tho cleaner than usual in general. Rooms on front of hotel quite peaceful in spite of main road nearby. The vending machines are really convenient for getting a drink in the morning if you don’t want the full breakfast. Bed comfortable. Good value overall, 51 euros for a family of three.
Hôtel du Parc
This former 19th-century house, now a charming 2-star hotel, sits in front of a quiet park. It offers comfortable and affordable accommodations in the beautiful Rhone-Alpes region of southeastern France.All of the guestrooms are nicely decorated and equipped with air-conditioning, double-glazed windows, private bathrooms with bath or shower, satellite TV and free wireless internet access.The Hotel du Parc offers an excellent location, a warm welcome and friendly, helpful service.
- Very helpful staff and location by park is really nice.handy for station.
- Lovely little boutique hotel. Warm welcome, comfortable room, good shower. Very tasteful decor. Easy access to shops and restaurants. Parking at side of hotel
- Close to parc, gave us a free upgrade, could store bikes, late check-in possible
The decore was bad, room really small, no curtains only net blind, mould in shower.
Staff friendly and continental breakfast OK.
- The hotel is beautiful – quintessentially French and beautifully designed. It is an older Hotel but that just adds to its charm. It is clean and comfortable and the manager was very nice. The hotel is located directly across from a lovely park with animals and a pond. The breakfast is very good and inexpensive.
Logis Le Printemps – Montélimar
The restaurant serves regional cuisine along with a variety of local wines. It is closed on Sunday evenings, but many restaurants can be found within 1,000 feet of the hotel.Guests of the Hotel Le Printemps can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast, which can be served on the outdoor terrace, by the outdoor swimming pool.The hotel is also close to the A7 motorway and just 15 minutes from Valdaine Golf Course.
- Comfortable large bedroom. Excellent restaurant. Efficient staff. Secure gated parking
- Great little hotel with a lovely restaurant. The pool was perfect after a long cycle and the rooms was very clean and comfortable. Highly recommended
- Swimmingpool and close to the old part of the city
- Dinner is good, free child menu was the worst piece of meat, but kids eat for free…..
- Room was good. We loved the breakfast. Evening meal was good and imaginative. Very attentive, brilliant service. Steak tartare was too much. Fish dish excellent. Lovely pool and really good safe parking. Probably a bit overpriced but very good for what we wanted in terms of location and on site restaurant.
Top Hotels In Rochemaure Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochemaure Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochemaure Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochemaure Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!