10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochelimagne Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochelimagne Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochelimagne Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochelimagne Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochelimagne Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochelimagne Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochelimagne Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochelimagne Auvergne:
Deltour Hôtel Le Puy En Velay
The Deltour Hôtel Le Puy en Velay provides free parking and makes an excellent base for discovering the historical and religious heritage of Le Puy en Velay.
- Good selection at breakfast, helpful friendly staff who permitted us to use the sitting lounge area for our picnic dinner after a long drive to get there. And an opening bedroom window for fresh air , quiet at night.
- The front desk was rarely manned. But it was clean and parking was plentiful and protected. The breakfast was okay but not great.
- Small selection of items for breakfast. The room was clean although small. Standard represented the price level.
The hotel was a bit on the outskirts, so possibly not a good choice for those without a car, but it is very easy to reach from the road towards St Etienne.
The room was comfortable and convenient, there was very little noise, and we had a pleasant night.
The reception is closed overnight, but late arrivals can check in by computer. There is ample, private parking in the hotel grounds, mainly at the rear.
When travelling we do not like to eat heavily, so rather than having a full breakfast, (which appeared to be good value), we were able to have a coffee and croissant for a fair price.
The area of Le Puy en Velay is very pleasant and scenic, which is why we have twice taken this route between Switzerland and Spain rather than the more direct route down the Rhone valley.
On our next journey, we would certainly choose the Deltour hotel if available.
- This hotel is tucked down a side street and generally very quiet. Within easy walking distance to a couple of places to eat and a large Auchan supermarket. It is less than 3km walk into Le Puy en Velay. Staff very friendly and room comfortable given the price.
ibis Styles Le Puy en Velay
A flat-screen TV with international channels is provided in each guest room. All of the rooms have a private bathroom including a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the ibis Styles Le Puy-en-Velay has a restaurant that serves regional cuisine.Guests are invited to relax in the lounge, which has a children’s play area. A computer is also available’ use.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and private parking is available for an additional fee.
- The staff were welcoming and helpful. The check in and check out were dealt with efficiently. The hotel location was excellent with all of the old town on your doorstep. Extremely comfortable bed!
- Very clean and modern, the bed was huge! We stayed an extra night it was so nice. The breakfast was very good, especially the freshly squeezed orange juice and soft boiled eggs. Easy walking distance to the tourist areas. Good restaurants both in hotel and nearby, but be aware some restaurants close on a Monday in France.
- Excellent central location for this beautiful town. Underground secure car park. Four motorcycles one space charged.
- Staff were extremely courteous and friendly. Breakfast was good, particularly the freshly squeezed oranges and boiled eggs.
- Love the sound proof room and breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and room was clean.
ibis Le Puy-en-Velay Centre
Rooms feature a view of the town or the surrounding mountains, and each has a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. You can also relax with a drink at the bar.The hotel provides free private parking on site. You will find a choice of shops and restaurants in the area, and Le Puy-en-Verlay Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- Travelling by bike I appreciated the enclosed and locked space for bikes. Friendly staff and good choice of food in the restaurant.
- I loved the breakfast buffet and the cozy dining room and bar. Great food at dinner too!
- Friendly staff. Good value for money, as normally expected from a hotel chain.
- Beautiful city setting, two minutes from the hotel.
- Comfortable accommodation in the center of town, calm place and willing staff. The room was clean, good equipment with perfect breakfast.
The heated rooms at Dyke Hotel have carpeted flooring. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and you can sample it while reading the newspapers. After breakfast, you can join St-James’ Way, located a 3-minute walk from the hotel.The accommodation is situated a 5-minute walk from the Crozatier Museum and 3,100 feet from Notre-Dame-du-Puy Cathedral. Le Puy SNCF Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away. There is public car park, available at a surcharge.
- Very friendly staff. Very clean. Breakfast was excellent – best baguette and croissants ever. location good, windows were noise-proof, as hotel is on main road.
- Very well ordered, everything in good shape, very friendly staff
Good location, handy for station and close to old town centre. Very pleasant and helpful staff.
Attractive breakfast room and good continental breakfast ( hot chocolate a choice )
- Perfect Location, very clean friendly rooms, delicious breakfast,
- The owner was very friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the Internet was fast. The hotel sits on the central ring road and easily accessible by car, and for walks into the old town. Parking is not provided but was easily found in an alley next to the hotel.
Hôtel des Capucins
Accessed by a staircase, all the rooms at Appart’hotel des Capucins have a contemporary décor. Each room has a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a kitchenette available at an additional cost.At the Capucins hotel, guests can relax with a drink in the bar or on the spacious terrace. A buffet breakfast is available every morning with sweet and savoury options.With private parking on site, the hotel is accessible by the N102 motorway. Le Puy-en-Velay Train Station is 0.6 miles away.
- Friendly staff, large bedroom and wonderful outside sitting area.
- Great location, clean room, staff let us check in early as room was ready. Convenient car park. Pretty town with lots to see.
- croissants excellent. Great coffee. Really nice room. Comfy bed
- As an emergency choice following a disastrous choice of Chateau Durianne it was very satisfactory.
- Clean. Big room. Secure car parking. Not far from the old town. Good sheets.
Each spacious guest room is equipped with a TV, a telephone, free Wi-Fi connection and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the garden.A continental buffet breakfast is served every morning, and room service is also available.With free private parking on site, l’Ermitage hotel is accessible by the N102 motorway. Le Puy-Loudes Airport is just 5 miles away.
- Checkin 30 min before checkin time. No problem. Room was large and light. Parking is convenient. The view from the parking lot: pack a blanket to sit on because you will spend some time there watching.
- Good position just outside town. Excellent restaurant next to the hotel.
The locatie is perfect.
THE room have an fantactic view.
- The owner made every effort to ensure we could check in at midnight!
- Helpful staff, warm welcome nice room. Bathroom could use a refresh though
Hotel Restaurant du Moulin de Barette
The guest rooms at Hotel restaurant du Moulin de Barette include a private bathroom, a TV with satellite channels and views of the green surroundings.A buffet-style breakfast featuring local cheeses and sausages is available at an additional cost, and the on-site restaurant serves traditional local food.You can go fishing at the Bouchet lake 18.6 miles away or explore Les Estables Ski Resort, which is 18 miles from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site with no reservation.
- The lady in reception was delightful and most helpful. In its heyday this whole facility would have been wonderful but clearly since the owner lost her husband things have begun to decay – a great shame as the location is great.
- Great character main building on a country estate. Could not fault staff or restaurant. Stayed in 3 ‘rooms in park’ which were perfect for short stay
- The lady at reception was extremely friendly and pleasant. The Hotel had charm. Our room was in a building in the garden, this suited us very well because we were holidaying with our dogs. There was no additional cost for dogs. Our holiday was early June and the site, despite having a few outside buildings,chalets,rooms was very quiet. It was quite close to the motorway but no traffic could be heard.
- What could be better on a winters night than to be greeted with a wonderful welcome from the charming owner followed by an excellent meal in the restaurant. The beauty and tranquillity of the surroundings provide a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of life.l
- The espresso was excellent and Madame was very welcoming . The place has seen better days yet it still retains a certain charm in the main building
Guest rooms at the Hotel Chris’tel are non-smoking. They are equipped with an en suite bathroom and satellite TV. Most rooms have a balcony.Hotel Chris’tel serves a buffet breakfast daily. The bar and the lounge provide a place to relax. A vending machine is available at the reception.Hotel Chris’tel is not far from Le Puy Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The city is a starting point for the Way of St. James pilgrimage.
- Excellente situation,personnel sympathique,chambre spacieuse
- Location is not bad, a little way outside the centre of town, and hotel has a car park (very important for me). The staff are very friendly. Our room was comfortable and a reasonable size, with a balcony. And Le Puy itself is very much worth a visit.
- We arrived with 4 bikes but there is no dedicated bicycle storage. The manager kept our bikes overnight right next to her office. A perfect solution. The hotel itself was quite modern, the rooms apparently recently refurbished and extremely comfortable and spacious. We had a very good stay.
- Comfortable rooms, very quiet in spite of traffic in the same street, free parking at the premises
- The staff were unfriendly. The disabled lift for a small flight of stairs was broken. The road outside was very noisy. The room was clean and large. There was a kettle but no tea bags. The bath was minute.
With a flat-screen TV with cable channels, all rooms are soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom and some rooms offer views of the garden.Traditional French cuisine is proposed in the hotel’s restaurant and al fresco dining is possible on the covered terrace. Breakfast is served daily at Hotel L’Abri.A petanque playing area is available, and other on-site activities include table tennis and badminton.Free private parking is provide and the village of Le Puy-en-Velay is located a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Loudes Airport is 14.3 miles away.
- Excellent value evening meal and breakfast. Great atmosphere, with the locals.
Great stopover in a french hotel…staff friendly and helpful…food was excellent …lots of parking
Basic facilities/room but quirky and enjoyable
- Conveniently placed near highway and close to Le Puy. It looks very modern.
- Si l’esmorzar era acabat de fer Bon hotel Bon tracte familiar.
Le parking devant l’hotel.
Personnel très accueillant.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Regina
The rooms at Hôtel Restaurant Le Regina feature a flat-screen TV, electric kettle, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or a walk-in shower. Some of the rooms are air-conditioned.The buffet breakfast is available daily. The restaurant is open 7 days a week and serves traditional French cuisine prepared with fresh products.Fully-equipped seminar rooms are available upon request, and private parking is provided on site with a supplement.
– parkin available
– original paintings 🙂
- Comfotable hotel close to railway station and city centre. Breakfast is a bit pricy, but good.
- This was a hotel run in a classical French style yet completely up to date
- The food in the restaurant was of a very high standard and extremely good value for money. The breakfasts provided a wide selection of things to eat. Something for everyone.
The staff was very kind and helpful during a very busy period for Le Puy.
Room & bed was comfortable including air conditioning albeit small (typical older French hotel). My room faced a busy street but the closed window kept the room very quiet.
Room decor had been refreshed but not the bathroom.
Location was excellent close to city center.
- – localisation
Top Hotels In Rochelimagne Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochelimagne Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochelimagne Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochelimagne Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!