10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochefort-samson Rhône-alps:
All the rooms are equipped with a bathroom (washbasin, shower and toilet), TV, telephone, automatic alarm clock and internet connection. Hairdryers are available at reception upon request. The hotel also offers rooms with easy access for the disabled and non-smoking rooms.The hotel has vending machines for hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was lovely.
Bonne literie. Clim appréciable.Personnel sympa et ponctuel. peu de bruit et le passage de la route a proximité
ne dérange pas . Bonne insonorisation.
- Cena porównywalna z obiektami niższej kategorii, ale standard o tę jedną gwiazdkę wyższy. Dobre śniadanie. W pobliżu hotelu kilka restauracji.
- Chambre correcte, parking fermé, petit dejeuner copieux
- Het ontbijt was uitstekend en werd regelmatig aangevuld.
Hôtel Restaurant La Martinière
A flat-screen TV with Canal+ and international channels is provided in each soundproofed room. The private bathroom has a hairdryer, and there is 1 room with easy access for people with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is available daily and can be taken on the shaded terrace overlooking the pool and garden. More than 200 wines are featured on the traditional restaurant’s wine list.Free closed and guarded private parking is provided at the Hôtel Restaurant La Martinière. Valence Saint-Didier Golf Course is a 2-minute drive from the hotel. Valence Train Station is 7.5 miles away.
- The hotel has obvously been refurbished recently, and it shows in modern conveniences like electric shutters. The beds were really comfortable. The dinner set menus were very good value, and I strongly recommend the cheese trolley (ask for a selection of local cheeses). Cheap car fuel is available at the Intermarche only a couple of hundred metres away. As travellers with a car full of stuff, we also appreciated the secure parking.
Good safe parking
Easy access from motorway.
- This was at first appearances, a lovely hotel. It is very nicely laid out, it has a lovely swimming pool which was very welcome in the hot, hot July weather. The restaurant was very nice and the food delicious.
- Nice clean rooms. Great swimming pool. Good restaurant – good dinner and breakfast
The pool and pool area were very nice and very welcome after a day of touring the country side in 90 degrees. However it would be nice if they supplied pool towels rather than having to use your room towels of which we only had two.
The food was good but not what I would call outstanding as other reviews had indicated. The value of the food and wine were good.
We wanted to tour this area of the country and Cote du Rhone wines and it was a good location for that.
Hotel Valery’s rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a TV and private bathroom with shower. Each room has a balcony with views of the Vercors and fields.Room service meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner) are available upon request for an extra charge.Valery Hotel is at the foot of the Vercors. It is a 5-minute drive from Valence Chabeuil Airport and the centre of Valence can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Guests have access to secured, on-site parking.
- The staff are very friendly. A very good alternative to the hotel chains if on your way down south. We LOVED the home made food they served – make sure to pick the home made food from the menu.
Very good breakfast
Very secure parking
Very pleasant owners
- Nice little hotel run by nice people. It was clean and had some nice views from the balconies. It had secure parking behind electronic gates. We stayed for one night on route to Spain. The village was small and like a lot of French villages every thing was shut. The only food we could get in the evening was a take away pizza from a van in the village centre.
Excellent staff and management.Very pleasant and friendly
Very good value breakfasts
Good position for visiting Vercors
- A clean, comfortable place. Friendly staff. Easy to find and reach. Will be going there again in the future.
Lemon Hôtel Romans
Rooms at Lemon Hôtel Romans are simply decorated. They are each equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a refrigerator. There are shared bathroom facilities.Additional facilities offered include free private parking on site. Palais du Facteur Cheval is 15.5 miles away and Musée de la Chaussure is 1.9 miles from the property.
- An excellent service and hospitality from the management, before and after our stay.
- The hotel manager was very nice and kind he always helped me with my problems .
- The Hotel Manager was very nice. It was very cheap.
- Gestore molto disponibile e attento. Fa il massimo per rendere accogliente il suo hotel!!
Rien en particulier. ce n’était qu’un point pour dormir pour le retour.
mais vu le prix de l’hôtel, je ne m’attendais pas à l’excellence.
Rooms at Hôtel Karène have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a telephone. The private bathroom includes hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.It is situated 15.5 miles away from the city of Valence and its train station. The hotel offers easy access to nearby museums and other attractions. The A49 motorway is 6.2 miles away.
- Interior design , flexibility and friendliness of staff on checkin. Great breakfast
- The very good welcome and service, The decoration, the modernity, the silence and the cleanness, the private car park
- Staff, cleanliness, breakfast, dinner, decent room, free parking
- Room newly refurbished and v comfortable Pool clean Good breakfast selection in French style very fresh
- La décoration, le petit déjeuner et le personnel très aimable
Interhotel Le clos des tanneurs
The guest rooms of this hotel are air-conditioned and feature a shower and a TV.Guests can enjoy the hotel’s restaurant with its local specialties. In summer, guests can also enjoy the opportunity to dine on the terrace.A shopping factory outlet can be found 1,950 feet from the hotel, as well as Musée de la Chaussure. Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval is 17.4 miles away and Grotte de Choranche is 26.1 miles from the property.Hôtel Restaurant Préovert is 39.1 miles from Grenoble Airport and can also be reached by the A49 motorway.
- Air conditioned bedrooms and dining room. Friendly staff. Recently refurbished rooms. Pool.
The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable, the bathroom gleamed. Good air conditioning and window that opened to a view of the swimming pool, which was super clean and very welcome due to the hot weather while I was there. All the staff were very friendly and helpful except for one who was a little monosyllabic.
I didn’t eat breakfast, but it looked very good. The location was perfect for me as I was going to an event outside the town – can’t tell if access to Romans itself is good, but as a small town I don’t think anything would be that far. The station is not far away – the old town a little further.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang und ein reichliches Frühstück
- Le geste commercial du gérant qui nous a offert les petits-déjeuners car notre chasse a fui toute la nuit. La présence dans la chambre du lit bébé demandé dès notre arrivée.
- Très bon petit déjeuner, avec notamment une très bonne pogne, brioche locale à la fleur d’oranger
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Hotel Magdeleine provides certain units that have a balcony, and the rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very genial receptionist who took time and trouble to explain things to us.The shower was good,the bed linen first class,the breakfast fine.The secure parking was a bonus for €6 a day.The manager recommended a great restaurant which served good food in a delightful cafe/theatre.We only had a day in Romans sur Isere but it made a great impression on us!
Very good service from the host. Nice locations with walking distance to the railway stations and just 100- 200 meter from the main street.
We arrival 10 in the morning on Tour de France day and we got the key to the rooms even if the room was not cleaned for leaving all your belongings in the rooms.
- Host is super helpful! Stayed in romans whilst the TDF was on, good place for a one night stay
- The welcome was excellent and the paid parking is very secure. The location is good for exploring Romans and there is a great restaurant just opposite, which is open during the evening (we found that many restaurants in Romans were only open lunchtime when we visited in late May).
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good private parking at a reasonable price
Hôtel de charme L’Orée du Parc
The sound-proofed rooms are located on upper floors and feature bright, contemporary decor. Each has a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available daily and can be taken on the terrace beside the pool in warmer months.Free parking is provided for those exploring the region by car. The Isère River is 0.7 miles away. Valence TGV Train Station is 9.3 miles south of this hotel.
- warm, welcoming proprietors. Spacious, airy room in a good location in town.
- Sehr gutes Fruehstuck, aufmersames und hilfsbereites Personal. Absolut empfehlenswert.
Belle chambre bien insonorisée
Un accueil très chaleureux avec un excellent petit déjeuner
L’emplacement et idéal à proximité du centre ville et du village de marques
- Toller Blick in den Park. Sehr zuvorkommendes Personal
- Chic et charme de l’ancien avec le confort moderne
B&B Hôtel Valence TGV Romans
Every room at this hotel is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can visit the International Shoe Museum and the Marques Avenue shopping outlet village in Romans-sur-Isère, 5.5 miles away.Valence is 6.8 miles from B&B Hôtel Valence TGV Romans, while Vercors is 16.2 miles from the property. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 29.8 miles away.
- ROOM VERY CLEAN , the place is quiet , the bed was comfortable
- Great stop over for us for a one night stay. Nice hot breakfast unexpected! Very comfortable bed and pillows – will definitely come back again!
- Big value for the price, if u need some rest stop there
- Typical B&B hotel what means standard is the same as in others. Bed comfortable, room medium size. Free parking. Clen.
- Clean, new, convenient. A great budget concept. Good breakfast
Hôtel de la Gare
All rooms offer an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Additional features include a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is available each morning at an additional cost. Restaurants can be found 150 feet away.The hotel is situated 2,650 feet from the Isère River and is directly opposite Romans-sur-Isère Train Station.
- The guy who works at the hotel is very kind and reliable
- Price and Location were this properties best features along with the helpfulness and friendliness of the hotel staff when arriving at 1:00
- Terrible, NO WIFI, shower head not attached to bar on wall, bathroom tiles cracked and dirty and grout missing, door had to be slammed to close, door lock was loose, glass in windows was cracked. Hard to sleep, could hear conversations in the next room, bed was uncomfortable. Paid for three nights, stayed for one night, and had to pay for two nights.
- Prix abordable, bien situé, personnel très accueillant et très aimable.
- L’hôtel est très bien placé. Il était super confortable. Je ne sais pas quoi dire à par super. Pour un prix aussi bas et un confort pareil il n’y a rien à se plaindre.
Top Hotels In Rochefort-samson Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochefort-Samson Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!