10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochefort-en-yvelines Ile De France:
Best Western Blanche de Castille Dourdan
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Versailles is 19.9 miles from Best Western Blanche de Castille Dourdan, while Chartres is 24.9 miles from the property. Paris – Orly Airport is 21.1 miles away.
- Breakfast very poor only cereal no flaky crossiants no jam etc very expensive.not up to the usual Best Westonvery
This was a charming old hotel in the middle of an interesting town.
Bedroom was fine, breakfast was good apart from coffee…. better in U.K. hotels!!
- Lovely room, nice friendly layout of hotel, really unusual setting.
- Perfect location 6 mins from the motorway, great beds, nice breakfast and of you’re like us looking on the motorway for a pit stop for a night, look no further. The town seems lovely the location great and we’ll try to come back to try the restaurant.
- The rooms were clean, beds are good, the view from the windows great, the village is nice. Brilliant bakery nearby: The Bread Passion. The staff is friendly, but not service orientated. It would only take extra attention and a better breakfast to match up to the expectations based on price.
Hotel Belambra Le Normont
This residence offers rooms with an LCD TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have views over the park and all rooms at Hotel Belambra Le Normont are serviced by a lift.Guests can relax at the hotel bar which also has a terrace beside the pool. The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and a dish of the day. Additional facilities include a 24-hour reception where newspapers are provided and a dry cleaning service.Paid WiFi is available and private parking is free on site. A local supermarket is just 0.6 miles from the residence. Saint Arnoult Forest is 2.5 miles away and the property is within an hour’s drive of the Palaces of Versailles, Fontainebleau and Vaux-le-Vicomte.
- Dated, uncomfortable beds, tiny room, the toilet is practically ins useable without hitting your head against the wall (no leg room). And the heat. I understand that France is having a heat wave and AC is not common however they should provide a fan.
- I was worried about staying here after reading the reviews but it was fine. The room, bathroom and pool were all clean and the bed reasonably comfortable.
- We did not UN-like anything, . For a big coupple the bed is in the smallest size, but we knew this in advance.
- For very little money you have a decent room in a green, kind proparty
- we love your location and lovely beautiful reception and nice bangolow
Auberge de l’écureuil
At Auberge de l’écureuil, every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Paris is 27 miles from Auberge de l’écureuil. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast! Lovely host en hostess! The interior
- Nous avons aimé la jolie décoration de notre chambre et sa salle de bain moderne et chaleureuse. Une belle surprise dans une maison à l’aspect extérieur très traditionnel. Le petit déjeuner était copieux et exclusivement constitué d’excellents produits (boulangerie de qualité , confitures maison, jus orange pressée…)
- L’emplacement pratique, la ville est très mignonne/ Frigo appréciable mais beaucoup de bruit / Cafetière et thé à disposition.
- Petit déjeuner copieux, avec jus d’orange pressée, croissant et baguette, confitures maison et même du pain perdu! Le couchages et la salle de bain étaient impeccables. Le restaurant très haut de gamme, le tout dans une ambiance ponctuée de toutes sortes d’écureuils. Je conserve cette adresse pour mes prochains séjours dans cette ville 😊
- Qualité et confort conforme aux normes de ce type d’hôtel. Accueil aimable et attentif. Petit déjeuner de qualité et personnel disponible et attentif.
Mercure Relays Du Château
All of the rooms at Mercure Relays Du Château feature a minibar, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant, Le Bolero, features traditional dishes for lunch and dinner. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. Mercure Relays Du Château also provides meeting facilities.
- The bed was comfortable. we had a problem with the electric going off in the morning. Reception staff were prompt in sorting it out.
- This is the hotel to be seen in! Next door to the chateau which provided a beautiful walk in the evening before we ate and then again in the morning before we left. Parking in the little square opposite the hotel was free after 7 pm. The terrace at the front of the hotel is as lovely as the photos suggest and is a perfect spot to sit and relax with a glass of wine. The little village is lovely and quiet with a few shops and restaurants but the highlight has to be the chateau (access to the gardens and the lake is free). Hotel was immaculate and we would definitely stay again.
- Nice friendly staff. Clean & comfy room. Good location in centre of town. Off site parking close by and not too expensive.
- The bed was comfortable, the breakfast, which was included in the price was varied and good. One could boil one’s egg to your taste. A variety of teas and coffees, cheeses, etc. The outside is very pretty, next to a park with a chateau, but also close to the shopping street, across from a parking lot.
- Big room, comfy bed and pillows. Helpful staff. Nice bar.
Best Western Amarys Rambouillet
Each guest room is elegantly furnished, and they are all equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk and facilities for making tea and coffee. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.It is close to the Chevreuse valley, the castle, La Bergerie Nationale (an educational farm), and to the Clairefontaine football centre (training ground of the French football team). A shuttle service is available upon prior request, and seminars rooms are also available for business events.
- Staff were very friendly and couldn’t help enough. Food was lovely.
- Very helpful staff. Confortable room and nice breakfast.
- No air con, resturant was closed on Friday for Mercedes event
- A cosy hotel of a convenient size with very welcoming stuff. As we were in the region for a marriage of our friends, the hotel accepted kindly our request of a late check-out.
- Nice hotel garden and neighbourhood for short casual walk and fresh air, ground floor rooms with direct access to garden and car park. Near a shopping center for food and accessories.
A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can relax on the terrace and enjoy a drink at the bar open 24/7.Front desk is open 24 hours and free Internet access is available in the entire Ibis Rambouillet. The hotel offers easy access to Paris via the N10 road, 1,950 feet away.With the free private parking on site, guests can take a 2.5 miles drive to Rambouillet Forest. The famous Château de Versaille is just 15.5 miles away.
- Nice beds and breakfast, IBIS always means clean room
- Affordable place for a stop along the way. Ideal for us having a wedding in the neighborhood. Good breakfast.
- Didn’t eat breakfast. Assumed it would be expensive for our wants
Facilities for my disabled husband were excellent.
The rustic bread was sooo delicious–crispy on the outside and soft in the centre. Also the croissants were the best flakey ones ever!
- We like the lay out of the hotel, the breakfast is always excellent and the staff helpful
Hotel St Charles
Each guest room at the Hotel St Charles also has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The St Charles serves a daily buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace by the grounds.The hotel is a 15-minute walk from the SNCF train station and the center of town. Bicycle rental is available at the St Charles.
- Ay Men the Manager was super friendly and very helpful. He speaks good English & was helpful when we called to say we would be later than planned. The room was a good family size with 2 soft double beds, clean bedding and fresh pillows. Clean white towels, silence, a working large fan, great car parking area behind closed gates. The room was the cheapest we could find in the area at time of booking so we didn’t expect the Ritz, and it was all we needed. We felt as though it wasn’t the plushest, but someone had gone to a lot of trouble to make us welcome. View over the main road so we shut the window and turned the fan on full to keep the noise down. Not a particularly busy road though to be honest! We skipped breakfast and headed to Carrefour down the road.
Friendly staff, clean bedding & towels, a nice breakfast. Secure off road parking.
WiFi was quite good.
- Very friendly staff, quiet hotel, especially the room toward the courtyard, great space parking.
- Royal breakfast, nice and friendly staff, clean, quiet room
- The staff and the location, but picture of the Booking com site outside thge Hotel is not the same.
Campanile Les Ulis
At the hotel, you will receive a warm welcome that makes you feel good from the start. The hotel’s rooms are equipped with everything you need for leisure or for work.The hotel is 9 miles from Orly Airport and you can visit the sports and cultural exhibitions at the Grand Dôme de Villebon sur Yvette, a 10-minute drive away.
- It was easy to find, convenient, perfectly acceptable for an overnight pit stop. Staff we’re friendly and helpful. Great Italian restaurant a couple miles away.
- Staff very friendly but only one on desk and he had to manage the breakfast as well. So shortage of food and plates etc.
- Comfortable, good value and secure parking. The Sushi Bar next door was a winner!
- Facilities in the room were good for the price paid; liked having the facilities of the kitchen.
- Had control of own room heating/cooling. Very clean. Kettle and coffee in room.
Abbaye Des Vaux De Cernay
Guest rooms have a refined decoration with antique furnishings. Free Wi-Fi access and a view of the park is offered in each room.Traditional French cuisine is served in the restaurant at Abbaye Des Vaux De Cernay, and you can enjoy a drink in the Gothic-style lounge with its grand fireplace and leather sofas.The building is serviced by a lift. Saint-Rémy-les-Chevreuse RER Station is 6.8 miles from this hotel and Rambouillet is a 12-minute drive away.
- Magical setting. Lovely public areas. Fun to explore. The lake side was so nice.
- Beautiful setting and so peaceful. Away from the hustle and bustle of life.
- This was like living history. The room hearkened the days of kings and Queens with a full court come to visit. The restaurant is superb, and the grounds delightful.
- The restaurant service and food was exceptional. .
- We feel like in the middle of the 19th century. The atmosphere is cosy and soothing, with marvelous living rooms decorations. Have a tea near one of the fireplaces, or go for a walk around the lake. Perfect for a week-end off.
Au Bord du Lac
The rooms at Au Bord du Lac feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each room has a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant offers à la carte and buffet dining for lunch and dinner.Au Bord du Lac is set in the heart of the Haute Vallée de Chevreuse Regional Natural Park and is 1.2 miles from the Chateau de la Madeleine. Free public parking is possible on site and Versailles Palace is 10.6 miles from the hotel.
- The restaurant in the hotel (Friday & Saturday) was closed, we went to the railwaystation (10 min walk) where we found a good Italian restaurant.
- The room smelled of cigarettes although it was a non-smoking room
Spaceous, free parking
- Friendly, welcoming staff, who’s English was 100% better than our French. Small but comfy rooms. Food good.
- Loved the location and hotel. It was a lovely cool oasis when we arrived on bikes from a hot sticky ride across rural France. Staff were welcoming and accommodating. All very clean and well maintained.
Top Hotels In Rochefort-en-yvelines Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!