10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochefort-en-valdaine Rhône-alps:
Hôtel du Golf – Domaine de la Valdaine
All the air-conditioned rooms come with a private bathroom. Modern facilities include a minibar, TV and telephone.Restaurant du Monard serves a traditional and regional cuisine inspired according to the products of the season.There are also many outdoor activities such as kayaking in Les Gorges de l’Ardèche, hiking, horse riding, climbing, mountain biking, and there is even a golf course on site.
- Spacious room, large very comfortable bed, wonderful surroundings of the golf course and pond, very friendly staff, very dog-friendly and good places to walk the dog, pool large and clean. Near motorway but no noise in the room and little outside. A great place to break the journey.
- Bedroom and bathroom very clean and comfortable with loads of space. Swimming pool area really lovely and the evening meal sitting next to the golf course was peaceful. The breakfast was was very good with lots on offer.
- we booked two rooms which my son’s room was nice and would of been happy with that but my room was in the top of the turret which was very dreamy and romantic just felt like I was in the honeymoon suite for no extra cost can’t wait to go back and stay in that room again
- I have stay at this hotel many times and always looking forward to my next visit.
- Lovely big quiet room. Sound proofing was good. The staff were very efficient and friendly.
Kyriad Montélimar Centre
Rooms are comfortable with a stylish design and include air conditioning, quality bedding, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with hair dryer.A welcome tray is offered to guests upon arrival. Hotel staff can also recommend a number of quality restaurants in the area.The Kyriad Montelimar is easy to access just 10 kilometres from the motorway, next to the Tourist Office on the Alleys of Provence. It’s an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding villages, local produce and castles of Drôme in Provence.Underground parking is also available at an additional cost.
- Welcoming staff, good breakfast and nearby restaurants
- Good sized room, clean and comfortable with tea making facilities, unusual for France. Good location near to centre for restaurants. Nice breakfast, usual fayre. Parking at the hotel.
Good central location. Comfortable bed, good shower and bathroom.
- Very helpful receptionist on arrival. Scrambled egg at breakfast was excellent. Comfortable large bed. Very clean room.
Attentive staff, fresh modern décor comfy bed nice shower and air con. that worked.
Good position to walk into the town. Parking.
Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins
Guest rooms are brightly decorated and are equipped with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi access and a hairdryer. All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a private bathroom. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins features a restaurant, and packed lunches are also available. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, which can be taken on the terrace.With private parking on site, the Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins is a 36-minute drive from Valence. Additional features include a swimming pool, shaded park and a bar.
- Nice and quiet park behind the hotel, balcony, friendly staff, good for short stay
- Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Pool was refreshing and clean.
- Very friendly staff (at least in French). Perfect Park and Pool Area for Kids. Safe area to leave the kids play and discover. The pool is completely surrounded by a fence and closed after 6pm so everything is safe.
- The room was pleasant, value for money. They have a swimming pool. There’s lots to do around the hotel, and it’s walking distance to city center ( approximately 30 minutes walk).
Das Essen war gut. Als Zwischenstopp sehr zu empfehlen… Preis- Leistung in Ordnung.
Nettes Personal, aber leider wir ausschließlich französisch gesprochen.
Citotel Sphinx – Hotel
Each room has a flat-screen TV with either a courtyard or street view.The Sphinx Hotel is also a great starting point for visiting the vineyards, lavender fields and hills of the Drôme region.Adhémar Castle is 2,150 feet away and the N7 motorway is a 4 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Absolutely charming hotel fantastically located. Staff friendly and helpful and breakfast simple but elegant and more than adequate.
- Nice place and friendly staff speaking many langages
- Good location great rooms. The photos don’t do the hotel justice. Exceeded my expectations
- Comfortable quiet rooms and very well located. Nice breakfast Cycle storage.
Fantastic rooms in the center of Montelimar.
It was easy to park the car at the hotel.
ibis Styles Montelimar Centre
All rooms include air conditioning and a desk. The private bathrooms come with a shower.For guests that wish to explore the local area, the International Sweets Museum is 1.9 miles from the property. A number of bars, cafes and restaurants can be found nearby.The hotel is 55.3 miles from Avignon – Caumont Airport.
- really comfortable and excellent staff. great snacks , bar and breakfast and a free late checkout
- The hotel was new with contemporary exterior and interior. My room was clean and large enough. With nice, clean and big enough bathroom. The corridors on the floor smelled nice. The breakfast was better than I expected, compared to the other hotels of this class in France and especially in Montélimar. I liked the fact that boiled eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice and soya milk were served, which was untypical for me until now compared to the other hotels I have visited before in the city.
- In the centre of Montélimar, secure parking in garage under hotel. Walking distance to everything… Nice and friendly staff, cleanliness of room, very quiet. Fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast….
- Friendly staff, very clean room, excellent parking. Access to the parking is very easy. My room was very quit, despite beeing on groundlevel. No noise heard whatsoever.
- Great breakfast. Really appreciated that we could help ourselves to drinks any time throughout our stay. Beds were comfortable. Liked that the toilet was separate from the shower/sink area. Good location. Friendly and helpful staff. Great place to stay with very reasonable rates.
Le Mistral – Montélimar Sud
Each Mistral room is air-conditioned and equipped with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and telephone.The Mistral’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine. A closed car park is available for guests’ use.Le Mistral is 3.1 miles from Montélimar and 28 miles from the Ardeche Gorges. The nearest airport is Avignon-Caumont Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The rustic appearance covers hidden gems — it was a joy to converse clearly in english with the internationally experienced welcoming hosts — the comfortable room at ground level adjoined a treed garden and the newly renovated bathroom excelled — the hosts made excellent coffee also at the comfortable bar-dining area
- Lovely staff, lovely hotel, small and friendly. Excellent facilities and very close to the motorway to enable us to break our journey.
- Its fine for a stop over on a roadtrip. Food good and friendy staff.
The property was just outside Montelimar and close to the motorway.
The host was very welcoming.
- Everything was really nice, meals were fantastic/exquisite, staff were so helpful, they had just taken over that week, The Beer was nice, strong. Slept like a log, and bed was comfortable, room basic but Tidy and Clean.
Le Trésor des Templiers
At Le Trésor des Templiers, every room has a desk. All rooms at Le Trésor des Templiers include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property. The restaurant at Le Trésor des Templiers specializes in French cuisine.Le Trésor des Templiers has an outdoor pool. Golfing and cycling are among the activities that guests of Le Trésor des Templiers can find nearby.Orange is 24 miles from Le Trésor des Templiers, while Montélimar is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 40 miles from Le Trésor des Templiers.
- Wonderfully comfortable and large bed in a quiet, well appointed room. Delicious dinner- the house wine is must!
- Large and well appointed room, comfortable king size bed, easy parking.
All: the room, the diner, the breakfast..
Especially, little details of good taste… you have to discover..
- One of the best stays. Perfectly clean and decorated room. Great dinner and breakfast.
- Spacious room, great dinner friendly hosts and excelkent breakfast
Each room at the Hotel Beausoleil features carpet, a telephone and a desk. The private bathrooms are equipped with either a shower or a bathtub. The entire hotel has free Wi-Fi access.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Beausoleil. Many bar and restaurants are located in the area.Montelimar Station is just 1,650 feet away. Guests can take a 37.3 miles drive to Vallon Pont d’Arc and discover the beautiful Ardeche Gorges. Private parking is possible free of charge and is subject to availability.
- Very nice hotel in an old structure, rooms well and modernly equipped, very good breakfast and personnel very proactive in suggesting palce to visit and restaurant
The welcome when we arrived through to the minute we left couldn’t be faulted.
I had a problem with my ears and the lady from the hotel was so helpful and organised some treatment for me.
The parking was very good and the location of the hotel for the town was perfect.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Great room, very clean, everything you need, good breakfast. Very close to town
- Great place to stay one night and visit the city. Highlight was kindness of the personnel. I was traveling alone and they made me feel home. They recommended me a lot of places for dinner. Choose this if you stay in montelimar
- The staff and the hotel were excellent. It is located in an excellent position. The breakfast was very good
Manoir Le Roure & Spa
The 10 rooms are all equipped with air conditioning and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a private terrace, which offers views of the park.The Manoir Le Roure’s restaurant serves cuisine prepared with fresh local produce. There is a menu for room service and a menu for the lounge. You can dine in the dining room or on the terrace with panoramic views.The Manoir Le Roure is between Nyons, Montélimar and Ardèche canyon, and the historic town of Avignon is just a short drive away. The Truffle Trail is also nearby.Exit A7 of the motorway is 3 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Lovely large rooms. Beautiful setting in countryside. Staff very welcoming and obliging.
- diner super, breakfast super, room and hotel super romantic
- Quite location, lovely old property with welcome swimming pool. Very good evening meal.
- Great staff, great location, amazing food – worth a visit for sure.
- The staff in the restaurant was pleasant and trying to accomodate to a maximum. Not too meny people and the pool was welcome
Ibis Budget Montelimar
The rooms here will provide you with a TV. Extras include satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a shower.Other facilities offered include a vending machine. Breakfast can be served at an extra cost. Many restaurants can be found in Montélimar’s city centre.The property offers free parking. The hotel is 2.5 miles from The International Sweets Museum. Avignon-Provence Airport is 54.1 miles away.
- Next to highway, economic price, parking available inside the structure.
- Very clean and comfortable, great value for money, lovely breakfast
- Very basic chain, but you get what you pay for …staff very helpful
- Very comfortable and good value, with friendly and helpful staff.
- Classic Ibis Budget tho cleaner than usual in general. Rooms on front of hotel quite peaceful in spite of main road nearby. The vending machines are really convenient for getting a drink in the morning if you don’t want the full breakfast. Bed comfortable. Good value overall, 51 euros for a family of three.
Top Hotels In Rochefort-en-valdaine Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!