10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochechouart Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochechouart Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochechouart Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochechouart Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochechouart Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochechouart Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochechouart Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochechouart Limousin:
Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite
The rooms at Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite are equipped with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine of the Limousin region. The hotel bar hosts music events every Friday night.Free public parking is available on site.
- This is a good stop for a cyclist in an excellent location at the heart of Rochechouart. I stayed on a Saturday, but the hotel was still quiet and comfortable despite its central location. I liked the bits of meteorite dotted around reception. Friendly staff and good value food is available.
- Welcoming staff. Large rooms. Comfortable beds. Good position in Rochechouart.
Shabby chic in a nice way with exposed floorboards
Good breakfast but some difficulty in locating owner on arrival to collect keys
- The bedding was good the food in the restaurant was good
- The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
Logis Hôtel de France
The rooms at the Logis Hotel de France are equipped with a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire building.Hotel de France provides a buffet breakfast every morning. Meals are prepared with fresh products from the Limousin region. There is also a bar on site, and many shops are located in the area.Guests can visit the Espace Meteorite Paul Pellas, as the city is famous for the largest meteorite that ever hit earth, millions of years ago.Logis Hotel de France is 6.4 miles from Saint-Junien station and 28 miles west of Limoges. Free public parking is possible on site.
- The staff were very helpful with parking information and were generally very friendly. The location made it very easy to see the sights of this delightful little town.
- Very helpful, even managed to understand my dreadful French!
- Good standard as always – stayed here many times – simple good quality hotel at a good price
- The staff were very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. It was lovely to sit outside in the sun with a drink and then go inside to the restaurant for a very nice evening meal. Very well situated.
- Loved the new decor Food fantastic ,staff very pleasant We have been to this hotel a few times and it’s great in a brilliant location.
Le Relais d’Etagnac
All of the soundproofed rooms at Le Relais d’Etagnac have a flat-screen TV. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge or in the comfort of your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region for dinner.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Chabanais is 2.5 miles from the hotel. Limoges is 23 miles away.
- Friendly welcoming English speaking hosts. Comfy room. Excellent menu.
- Demi pension, excellent choice for evening meal, good breakfast
- A good hotel located on the main road. My room was clean and comfortable and the receptionist was helpful. The food was good in the restaurant.
- Very near to motorway on my way to south of France. Clean and friendly staff with perfect pre packed evening dinner as restaurant closes on Sunday eve. Excellent sound proofing giving an excellent nights sleep on a very comfortable bed
- Only complaint is the wifi keeps dropping out need to improve on this everything else was excellent
Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac
The Logis Hotel Le Relais De Comodoliac has its own restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine from the Limousin region.Guests can also dine in the bistrot, which has a shady terrace overlooking the garden. A daily buffet breakfast is also served, which can be enjoyed in the winter garden.The Hotel Le Relais De Comodoliac is just 2,650 feet from the SNCF train station and a 10-minute drive from Oradour-sur-Glane.
- The restaurant was very good but the hotel looked tired, rooms were small and could have done with a/c
Nice quiet spot. Very clean.
Whilst a really nice hotel, I think perhaps a little expensive for what it is.
Excellent evening meal, but a tad expensive.
We used it as a stop over point on route, so perhaps wee did not appreciate it for what it is.
( 5 motorcyclists on tour.)
- It was clean and welcoming. It was in a good location near town centre.
- Comfortable overnight stay. Friendly & helpful staff.
- Two lovely sisters manage this hotel and they were extremely friendly. When we checked in, our room had not been made up or cleaned so we were allocated another and the lovely hostess gave us 2 glasses of champagne at dinner as an apology! Lovely hotel decorated in retro style set in shady and pretty gardens on the outskirts of the town. The bed was very comfortable and the room was airy, overlooking the rear gardens. We ate dinner and it was delicious and innovative. Good menu and wines were inexpensive. Superb restaurant service. Parking on site.
Inter-Hotel Saint-Junien Le Boeuf Rouge
Inter-Hotel Le Boeuf Rouge offers the ideal location to discover the wonderful Limousin region. At mealtimes, sample the local meat, fresh fish and original dishes with authentic flavors.
- This is a standard and perfectly acceptable hotel convenient for a one-night stop en route, or to visit Oradour-sur-Glane. The restaurant was good – an asset as there did not seem to be much else in St Junien! Everything was very clean and the staff were very helpful. There is secure outside parking.
- Close to the centre of St Junien. Parking at the back of the hotel.
- From arrival to departure the staff were friendly, helpful and always polite.clean rooms parking on site and a cracking restaurant.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. The food in the restaurant was not exstinsive but very good and would definitely recommend.
- It was like a really good B&B. Slightly idiosyncratic but clean and comfortable. Within a reasonable distance of our friends’ house. Important to say that if our friends had had enough room, or if our usual chambre d’hote had had space we would never have stayed here. That said, they had availability, it was easy to book and they could accommodate 2 adults and a teenager in the same room for a reasonable price- lots of hotels in France get picky about this.
L’Azur Hotel Citotel
Each guest room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves a full breakfast buffet and regional cuisine. Guests can relax on the sun terrace during the summer time.L’Azur Hotel Citotel offers an ideal base for exploring the historical town. The hotel provides storage for motorbikes and organises motorbike trips around the Limousin region, upon request.
- Quiet area at back of industrial estate. Good parking. About 7 kms to Oradour-sur-Glane. Receptionist very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast but extra
- Room was large and very comfortable, great bathroom, big beds. Location is on the outskirts of the town in an industrial estate but on the plus side has ample parking. We did not see that much of the town as we were on a working trip but it looked like somewhere interesting and worth exploring, lively and busy
- Clean and tidy, quiet just what we required for an overnight stay. Food was OK but nothing special.
- First of all the woman who seemed to be running the hotel singlehanded was a marvel! Our room was large and the bathroom was one of the largest ever. Everything seemed new. Breakfast was better than adequate. To top it all off, it was the quietest hotel we have EVER stayed in so got a terrific night’s sleep.
- The reception lady was very helpful and could not do enough for us. She even booked us in early, she was cheerful and very pleasant. The best we have encountered for a Long time.
Hôtel Golf de Saint Junien
Set in a former manor house, all rooms have views of the grounds, a wardrobe, and a bathroom with separate toilet. Two rooms have disabled access and self-catering villas are also available. Some rooms have free WiFi.Free private parking is available on site. Limoges Airport is 14.9 miles away and the hotel can provide a shuttle on request.
Was travelling with my Son on our bikes and as it was a holiday weekend accommodation was unusually scarce. Ended up paying a little more than I wanted and staying out of town and staying at a golf hotel we thought wouldn’t be ideal given we were on motorbibkes. However, despite there being a golf competition the next morning, the lady and gent running the hotel could not have been more accommodating, more friendly or more welcoming, an absolute delight to stay there.
We ate dinner there (pretty simple menu but tasty and superb value) and also had a good breakfast.
The new director of golf (Jeremy I think) was very helpful and his two young kids delightful.
So what did we like: location, value, food, views, cleanliness and most definitely staff, highly recommneded
- very very poor internet virtually didn’t work so so poor
Good size clean room Breakfast was a bit sparse and hence expensive. Limited evening meal menu but food OK
It is a shame parking which although on site is not secure and some way from the hotel accommodation
- Excellent. Wecoming. Beautiful setting. Helpful staff lovely dinner and a great swim. 😀
- Our terrace room was clean & comfortable with a nice outlook over the golf course. Staff were very friendly & helpful. We enjoyed a good meal.
- Was travelling with my Son on our bikes and as it was a holiday weekend accommodation was unusually scarce. Ended up paying a little more than I wanted and staying out of town and staying at a golf hotel we thought wouldn’t be ideal given we were on motorbibkes. However, despite there being a golf competition the next morning, the lady and gent running the hotel could not have been more accommodating, more friendly or more welcoming, an absolute delight to stay there.
Hostellerie La Bergerie
All the rooms at Hostellerie La Bergerie feature a modern décor and have a furnished seating area. They all include an en suite bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms also offer a private, furnished terrace.Breakfast is served every morning on the furnished terrace, in the communal lounge, by the fireplace or directly in your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers a daily set menu, available upon prior reservation.Other facilities at Hostellerie La Bergerie include free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Limoges is 21.7 miles away.
We stayed in the larger room with aircon a lovely room with thermal bath
Dinner excellent meals
Owner very friendly
- The owner was very helpful and friendly. Food and service excellent, very clean
- Wonderful large room with well equipped bathroom. Good gardens outside tables and a pool. Nice young assistants. Good food.
- La Bergerie was a lovely stop en route to Spain. The hotel itself is beautiful inside and exceptionally clean. The food in the restaurant was absolutely fabulous and owner a real pleasure to deal with. Will hopefully return in the future.
- A little difficult to locate. Superb setting in idyllic countryside. Really impressive modernisation and utilisation of an old barn. Husband & wife team, friendly and discreet. Peaceful and reasonably luxurious.
- We stayed in the larger room with aircon a lovely room with thermal bath
Hotel du Commerce Chez Stéphane
The Hotel Du Commerce chez Stéphane is located in a private park with an outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. The hotel restaurant serves regional gastronomy.
- A typically French, family-run hotel with good, well-priced food in the restaurant. Dog-friendly so ideal for us and the staff were very friendly, in particular Karen who looked after us in the restaurant. Would stay again if in the area.
- Stephane and staff where very and helpful, my French is not good but Stephane filled the gaps, and helped!
- Friendly owner. Lovely traditional room at the back of the hotel looking over the garden. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed that evening (the menu looked very good) however there is a very nice restaurant within walking distance. The breakfast was extremely good value for money. Lovely gardens and pool. Would definitely come back.
- A great little typical French hotel off the beaten track. With a great restaurant serving great French cuisine with a superb wine listat reasonable prices.
Pool, Restaurant, room facilities and staff were great.
Fantastic 3 course meal for 13 euros a head. terrific value in really nice restaurant.
B&B 24 L’Echanie
Each room here will provide you with a patio, a terrace and a hot tub. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath and a bath or shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include a barbecue, a fireplace and a sofa.At B&B 24 L’ Echanie you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, an ironing service and laundry facilities.Upon request and at an extra cost, Thai meals are available.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The owners were lovely and welcoming. The food was great.
- Wonderful warm friendly hosts who serve fabulous Thai food. Warm and cosy accommodation in lovely surroundings. Peter and his wife made us feel truly welcome. Highly recommended.
The Hostess, Pichada, is delightful and a superb cook. We had an evening meal of Thai food and it was excellent. We had the family suite which is very spacious, plenty of hot water for a bath or shower.
In the evenings Pichada lit the old range in our room and it was toasty warm on our return.
- We received a very warm welcome and we can recommend the Thai food. We found the accommodation first class and will be staying again.
- Excellent hospitaliy the best to date and the english breakfast was great 😀
Top Hotels In Rochechouart Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochechouart Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochechouart Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochechouart Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!