10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochechinard Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochechinard Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochechinard Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochechinard Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochechinard Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochechinard Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochechinard Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochechinard Rhône-alps:
Le Castel Fleuri
Rooms at Le Castel Fleuri are equipped with flat-screen TVs.Breakfast is served daily and guests can also relax in the bar or on the garden terrace.Le Castel provides free Wi-Fi access available at the reception. There is also a laundry and ironing service and table tennis facilities. Bike rental for all types of terrain is possible on-site.
- Excellent staff (Aline made us feel very welcome and spoke French, Spanish and English). Great food (superb chef – try the raviole). Happy to give us a late check out and also let us store our bikes. Highly recommended if you want to cycle in the Vercors.
- hotel was clean and comfortable, staff friendly but did not speak much English. food was good, bonus of a small outdoor pool, village quite nice with several bars/ restaurant, very near to some good roads as we were on a motorcycle
- Freundlicher Empfang. Leckeres Frühstück. Schöne Gartenanlage mit Pool. Genügend Parkplätze. Für Motorradfahrer eigene Garage. Schöne Aussicht.
- Hôtel Accueillant .Chaleureux Marco & Aline ..très à l’écoute des Clients
- Hôtel tout à fait correct, calme, bonne literie, parking.
All the rooms offer a wonderful view either on the lake and the aqueduct or on the Vercors landscapes.From the shaded terrace or in the large restaurant room, you will enjoy a view of the lake and the Vercors and will have a gourmet traditional dinner in a quiet and cozy atmosphere.
- Separate loo in bedroom, don’t often see that.
- Rather a strong smell of air freshener and the room needed a good blast of fresh air. Fine for a one night stopover but not the classiest of hotels. However, friendly helpful reception, secure garage and no complaints at the price.
- Staff very friendly, restaurant with very tasty food, beautiful view from the restaurant terrase, rooms are basic but comfort and cleanliness are acceptable. I can recommend this hotel.
- Friendly hosts, excellent setting and restaurant.
- Lovely family-run hotel with good food. Rooms are basic but have everything you need. Real plus is the location – sitting outside at the brasserie or on the terrace of the restaurant with wonderful views.
Auberge Du Viaduc
Each guest room is decorated with antique-style traditional furnishings and includes a private bathroom, TV and Wi-Fi internet access.The Auberge provides a daily breakfast that can be enjoyed in the dining area, in the guest rooms or on the terrace overlooking the pool and gardens. The restaurant serves gastronomic and seasonal cuisine made with local and home-grown products.Auberge Du Viaduc has free secure private parking for guests exploring the Isere region by car. It is 3.7 miles from the A49 motorway and Grenoble Saint Geoirs Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- This is a nice simple country auberge, close to two motorways surrounded by pleasant countryside and run by a very nice husband and wife team. We stopped en-route to the South and there is plenty of secure parking. In fact I wish we had had more time to explore the countryside. The food is good, local, cuisine served on an nice veranda. It’s not a luxury establishment but I prefer this to faceless roadside motels.
- The lovely hospitality of the owners, the wonderful dinner, the location with stream and woods
Sehr gutes Nachtessen und Morgenessen
Nette, persönliche und hilfsbereite Bedienung
Hôtel facile d’acces Avec un grand parking privé et fermé. Accueil chaleureux, chambre très propre avec une décoration soignée.
Tres bonne table, menu région avec de bons proybien préparés.
Petit déjeuner servi sur table, avec de nombreux produits y compris locaux.
On se sent tout à fait à l’aise et c’est avec plaisir que nous reviendrons
Sehr schön eingerichtete Zimmer
Merci M Jourdan pour le diner fabuleux
Hotel Beau Rivage
All guestrooms offer a desk and a private bathroom with bath or shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.Valence is 27.3 miles away.
- A fine breakfast. Lovely attentive staff. Great location for visiting the Massif Centrale.
- Motorbike kept in hotel car park which was locked at night. Lovely view of river and gorge from terrace. Room clean. Bed comfy. Ate in restaurant which was average. Breakfast good with plenty of choice.hotel was cheap so value for money as a whole
- La localisation de l’établissement, sa propreté, la terrasse du restaurant avec vue sur la Bourne, l’attention du personnel envers ses clients, la qualité du petit déjeuner et du restaurant, la piscine.
- très bien situé avec une vue sur la rivière , le parking gratuit pour les motos, très bon petit déjeuner et accueil sympathique
Emplacement au bord de la rivière et proche des maisons sur rocher
la piscine est un +
rapport qualité-prix correct
accueil du patron
Hôtel du Musée de l’Eau
Hôtel du Musée de l’Eau is a real haven of peace ideal for your seminar or vacation. It features modern and comfortable accommodations including rooms with a view of the interior courtyard or church.Visit of the water museum is included in the room rate and outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy a number of activities such as hiking, climbing and spelunking.
The view from the bedroom of the lake and waterfall was excellent
The water museum very interesting
The water museum was very interesting.
The restaurant provided a good dinner, breakfast and lunch with some local dishes.
The surrounding countryside was lovely and we were able to walk to a neighbouring village on a well signposted path.
- great place to stay by the river, great riding roads.
Lovely Hotel in a very rustic charismatic setting.
Stunning view from room.
- Friendly and helpful staff and very good restaurant. Overall, the hotel gave a relaxed, informal, efficient, service. Interesting included visit to museum of water.
- The view from the bedroom of the lake and waterfall was excellent
This charming hotel offers comfortable 2-star accommodations in a verdant, natural setting. Guest rooms are comfortable and equipped with modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The Brun also has a restaurant, located only 1,500 feet from the hotel that features fresh regional cuisine based on the rich heritage and know-how of five generations. Dine in the pleasant dining area or on the shaded outdoor terrace.The surrounding area offers plenty of exciting sites of the region including Le Palais du Facteur Cheval, Les Grottes de Choranche and the Jardin Ferrovaire de Chatte.
- Sa situation en retrait de l’agglomération, cadre agréable, propreté et excellent accueil
- bon accueil. la dame de l’accueil faisait tout pour nous satisfaire, chambre bien spacieuse et propre. grande salle de bain, toilette séparé, bon rapport qualité prix. Proche de beaucoup de site à visiter
- De passage dans la région pour raisons familiales l’établissement a répondu parfaitement à notre attente. Un seul regret ne pas avoir eu le loisir d’y séjourner plus longtemps.
- Le calme et le personnel très sympathique petit déjeuner très sympa
- Literie extrêmement confortable, wc séparés de la salle de bain, le tout étant très propre. Ce qui ne gâche rien, l’hôtel est idéalement situé et possède son parking, impeccable pour un déplacement dans la région.
Hôtel Du Royans
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature views of the river or city.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Grenoble is 36 miles from Hôtel Du Royans, while Villard-de-Lans is 14.9 miles away. Saint-Etienne-de-Saint-Geoirs is 29.8 miles from the property, and Grenoble – Isère Airport is 26.1 miles away.
- A very friendly welcome. The rooms are more traditional, but they are spacious. We had a lovely evening meal in their restaurant. We would definitely stay again.
- The staff were very friedly and helpfull, breakfast was very good, food in the restaurant is also very good, they also let us park out motorcycle in the garage, it was a good experience.
- Nice welcome. Large, basic but clean room with nice views to the church and towards the mountains. We arrived in unseasonably cold weather but the room had 2 good electric heaters and plenty of hot water. Enjoyed the evening meal – regional menu featuring home cooked local trout and walnuts and a delicious lemony tasting ravioli. Car was parked in public area within view of our bedroom window. Very good value for the price.
- Personnel extrêmement gentil, aux petits soins des clients
- Ottimo soggiorno. Personale gentile, ottima pulizia, buoni i pasti. Soddisfatto dal rapporto qualità/prezzo.
Gîte de La Vierge Noire
The room features a minibar and a balcony.You will find a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles and car hire are available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing and cycling. Villard-de-Lans is 13.7 miles from Gîte de La Vierge Noire, while Valence is 22.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 17.4 miles from the property.
- Appartement spacieux. très lumineux. Bonne situation géographique (en voiture)
Vieil appartement vintage agréable, très propre et confortable, déco super sympa (y’a même une Nintendo NES, si si !).
Les boissons fraiches à disposition (payantes) ont été très appréciées.
Accueil et propriétaire très sympathiques !
- Un acceuil charmant, une bonne cuisine maison et un cadre surprenant ! Une grande surprise !
Accueil chaleureux. Proximité des lieux touristiques.
Sébastien l’hôte qui nous a reçu s’est montré très disponible et convivial . Nous avons passé un excellent séjour !
- l’accueil et la localisation, la propreté de l’endroit et le confort de la literie
Hotel Du Col De La Machine
All of the wooden interior rooms offer an LCD TV and telephone. Each has an en suite bathroom with amenities, shower and hairdryer.Guests can order breakfast to their room or enjoy the breakfast buffet on the terrace overlooking the alpine trees. The restaurant serves traditional and local cuisine and the hotel bar is open for beverages while children can play in the playground.Skiing is available at Urle, 6.2 miles away. Other local activities include hiking and the hotel offers table tennis and bowls. Saint-jean Royans is an 6.8 miles drive away along a mountain road and Valence-Chabeuil Airport can be found within 18.6 miles.
- Excellent location for the combe de laval bar and restaurant locked garage
- Family owned hotel, all very friendly, a great location, wonderful food.
- There are som common areas in and around the Hotel thats i better than most.
- The staff were very helpful, supplying us with suitable walking routes and ordering taxis etc. The hotel is situated away from even local villages. The food was of a uniformly high quality.
- The surrounds are wonderful. The staf is very kind, the restaurant serves delicious meals.
Rooms at Hôtel Karène have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a telephone. The private bathroom includes hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.It is situated 15.5 miles away from the city of Valence and its train station. The hotel offers easy access to nearby museums and other attractions. The A49 motorway is 6.2 miles away.
- Interior design , flexibility and friendliness of staff on checkin. Great breakfast
- The very good welcome and service, The decoration, the modernity, the silence and the cleanness, the private car park
- Staff, cleanliness, breakfast, dinner, decent room, free parking
- Room newly refurbished and v comfortable Pool clean Good breakfast selection in French style very fresh
- La décoration, le petit déjeuner et le personnel très aimable
Top Hotels In Rochechinard Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochechinard Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochechinard Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochechinard Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!