10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rochebrune Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Hotel De La Poste
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Vars is 43.5 miles from Hotel De La Poste, while Gap is 14.9 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, popular bar with locals and good food in the restaurant.
- Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, dinner was nice and reasonably priced
Good honest roadside hotel.
Quiet apart from noisy neighbours.
- The set price dinner was excellent. Local red wine was also good. All very reasonably priced
- L’emplacement de l’hôtel est très sympatique
Première Classe Gap Sud – Micropolis
Each air-conditioned guest room features a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower.Breakfast is available at the hotel, which is served in the dining room.Gap Bayard Golf Course is a 20-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- The room was small but very clean. The price was great.
- Simple basic excellent for an overnight or couple of nights very minimalistic with only one member of staff but was very helpful and friendly.
- The hotel seems to be very new. Everything was clean and the staff at the front desk was helpful. The automated kiosk made it fast and simple for us to check-in even at 2AM. Entry to the parking lot is controlled by a gate so the lot is secure. The bed in the room was far more comfortable than we expected it to be! Gap seemed to be a quiet and safe town and it’s perfect for exploring the surrounding areas. Wifi was strong and fast. Excellent value for such a low room rate.
- Great value for money, ended up staying two nights as it was a really handy location.
The location was very clean and has modern furniture
The staff was friendly.
Best Western Hotel Gap
A flat-screen TV is included in each modern room. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room at Best Western Hotel Gap. Guests can also dine out at the restaurant located just next to the hotel.Bayard Golf Club is 6.2 miles from the hotel and private parking is free on site. There is a tennis court and a public swimming pool with water slides located just 1,000 feet away.
- Best Western was fine< Restaurant next door was hard work and a lot of effort required to get drinks or food.
Staffs were nice, convenient place if you have a car and want to be a bit away from downtown.
The breakfast was a very good quality, you can make your own orange/grapefruit juice.
- The hotel had air conditioning, about a 2 km pleasant walk from the centre. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking spaces available.
the room is so little thet between the bed and the wall there is about 35 cm on one side and about 20 cm on te other side of the bad (radiator) The floor is not clean
Breakfast too expensive
- Best Western has it down to a fine art – their standard rooms are well designed to allow maximum comfort in a very efficient manner. Shower was great, bed very comfortable, WIFI worked well, parking was easy (some out front, lots at the back). We heard no road noise at all. Had a great meal at “L’Hyppophae”, only a 3 minute walk across the road and behind the McDonalds
Le Mas d’Estello
Rooms at Le Mas d’Estello offer modern furnishings with extra-large double beds. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and electric kettle. Bathrooms have a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily for a supplement. Guests can enjoy dinner in the on-site restaurant and can relax with a drink in the outdoor bar and lounge area. Additional restaurants and grocery shops can be found 1.6 miles away in Tallard centre.Tallard Castle is 1.2 miles away and guests can visit perched villages in the area or visit Serre-Ponçon Lake, 12.4 miles from the property. Gap Train Station is a 20-minute drive away and access to motorway A51 is 0.6 miles from the property.
- All the interior areas are very tastefully designed and our room was very pleasant but not large. We enjoyed the breakfast experience in the restaurant.
- Very accommodating to foreign travelers. Great spot. Kevin in the restaurant was a star.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating. We arrived early but they made us welcome. They offered drinks and the use of the lovely pool while our rooms were made ready. Very pleasant place.
- Restaurant excellent. Chef had great ideas. We arrived late after long drive thro Alps. Receptionist appreciated our tired state, opened up verandah, brought aperitif then dinner to our room. Wonderful. Swimming pool a bonus.
- Fridge in the bedroom. Comfortable bed. Good selection for breakfast.
Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pra-Loup is 28 miles from hotelF1 Gap, and Vars is 28 miles from the property.
- Just that it was warm and offered the facilities at an excellent travellers price. Great value for money.
If you’re looking for cheap and good located accommodation…you don’t have to look any further.
this is it!
four micro-ondes, machines distribution eaux,
chocolats, biscuits etc…
- The bed was confort. Clean and efficient facilities
Great and secure car parking.
Great boulangerie and Decathlon just 200m away.
Very poor quality “mattress”, which is sad when that is the only thing you really need when just using the hotel as stop over en route to Cote d’Azur. Was like avery cheap futon mattress and it smashed my back.
Club Vacances Bleues Serre Du Villard
Guest rooms have either a terrace or a balcony and offer a view of the valley. They are equipped with an en suite bathroom, telephone and TV.The restaurant and bar provide a terrace for warm weather and there is also a second restaurant, available upon reservation from September to June and serving Savoy specialities. Guests can relax by the fireplace in the living room.Hôtel Club Le Serre Du Villard – Vacances Bleues also provides free WiFi in common areas, a library, billiards room and sports facilities including tennis courts and a climbing wall. Entertainment is organised on site every day.Free on-site parking is provided. Nearby, guests can visit Lake Serre- Ponçon and enjoy the Réallon and the Orres ski resorts.
- Friendly welcome. Good food. Helpful staff in restaurant. Clean and comfortable room. Plenty of parking
Repas du soir et petit déjeuner très bon et varié.
Le site est au calme, verdoyant, belle piscine et sauna appréciés.
Choix également d’activités au sein du club.
- Ont a tout aimé ,personnelles vraiment agréable et souriants
literie confortable ,propreté excellente,
petit bémol pour la chambre familiale dont la fenêtre est un peu petite nous avons eu chaud et pas une belle vue .restaurant correct pour le prix 20 euros par contre 10 euros pour le petit déjeuner c’est un peu cher .
personnel très sympathique .
- La vue, les animateurs, le velux transformable. La taille de la chambre, l’ascensseur. Jeux extérieur pour les enfants, jeux gratuits.
Avantici Citotel Gap
The rooms at Avantici Hotel Gap are decorated in a modern style and include a flat-screen TV with Canal+, BEIN Sports and other satellite channels. Most rooms have a view of the garden. Each also has facilities for making tea and coffee and free WiFi access.The hotel’s breakfast made with local produce can be enjoyed either in the comfort of guest rooms, in the dining room or on the terrace, weather permitting. There is a drinks vending machine, a storage room, newspapers and a safe at the reception. Packed lunches can also be provided at an extra cost.Free private parking is offered at this hotel. Micropolis Technology Park is within 0.6 miles and Tallard Aerodrome is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel very clean and nice decor.
- This hotel is really a high end Motel. Rooms are very comfortable with good facilities. Location is on the outskirts of Gap and easy to access and park. Good value for money.
- Verry friendly staff that did hesitate to open a bottle of wine for us and gave us wine glasses without even asking for it.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good to have a welcome tray with tea, coffee and kettle. Handy location to visit Gap and Ceuze.
- Lovely find. Parking right out front, store within a block, room large and nice, and a great outdoor area to sit and chat with other guests and/or work on the laptop with the wifi
The bedrooms with modern conveniences (queen size beds) are at your disposal every day of the year. The bungalows benefit from hotel services.Take advantage pleasantly of the sweetness of the Mediterranean climate at the edge of our private swimming pool and be seduced by our 2 hectares park, the charm of its pond and its animals.
Staff were friendly. Rooms were OK, comfortable. The dining room was very good, as were the menus, plenty of local produce, and quite reasonably priced. Service was good too.
Across the road was a large garden/small park, with some birds in pens, sadly a bit run down, but a pleasant wander round after a long drive.
Lots to do and see in the area.
- Excellent location and setting. We had our own place overlooking a beautiful garden. It was very quiet during the night despite being on a busy road and we had a lovely evening meal served by very friendly staff.
- Great location, very good swimming pool, friendly staff. Evening meals very good.
- Locally run classic French simple hotel. Wonderful breakfast with locally produced apple juice and fruit
- Staff went out of their way to be helpful. Nice restaurant, with a good menu of locally sourced food; generous continental breakfasts. Super mountain views, and easy main road access (if using satnav, just watch out if it tries to take you over the high mountain passes in snow!)
- Staff were friendly. Rooms were OK, comfortable. The dining room was very good, as were the menus, plenty of local produce, and quite reasonably priced. Service was good too.
Hôtel Le Michelet
Hôtel Le Michelet offers colourful guest rooms with a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a telephone. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower or a bathtub. Some rooms have a balcony or a terrace.A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast area. La Loco snack bar is also available for guests.Free covered parking is available on site for bicycles and motorcycles. Gap Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away and the property is 9.3 miles from the A51 motorway and 13.7 miles from Serre-Ponçon Lake.
- Garage for parking motorbike and good value with friendly helpful staff.
- Just beside the rail station and park and town centre with restaurants nearby, They also had a storage area for my bike.
- Breakfast was good. Location and other facilities were good too. And polite staff as well!
- Bed comfortable,good shower, warm room, easy parking, good price with breakfast.
- The manager/owner was very helpful and accommodating. The location right at the train and bus station could not be more convenient.
Mon Hotel à Gap
Air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms are equipped with a bath tub or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms have lift access.A continental breakfast buffet is available with local and regional products and freshly-squeezed orange juice. Restaurants and bars are located within a 5-minute walk from the hotel.The property is just 6.2 miles from mountain passes Col du Manse and Col du Bayard, and 18.6 miles from Col du Noyer. Gap Train Station is 0.9 miles away and Grenoble Airport is a 2-hour drive away. The Italian border is about 62.1 miles away. Public parking is available near the hotel.
- Everything was fine. We didn’t realize we were coming pretty late; the receptionist waited only for us, thank you. We were able to use a free parking in front of the hotel – just 2 spaces.
- We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a larger room at no extra cost. The staff were welcoming and helpful and the room had lovely views. Easy walk from the hotel to the main restaurants/shops.
- Everything was above what we expected, the staff, the breakfast and the location.
Great room spacious , fab bathroom with massive shower .
Lovely breakfast .
- Spacious room and ideal location for old town center.
Top Hotels In Rochebrune Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rochebrune Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!