10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roche-saint-secret Rhône-alps:
The Hotel Les Hospitaliers offers comfortable and luxuriously decorated guest rooms. All rooms are equipped with a TV and telephone, and feature a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy gourmet cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce in the hotel restaurant or on the flowered terrace during summer.
- Fabulous views all around.Truly amazing standard of cuisine. Thomas main waiter – attentive and amusing without being intrusive. Wonderful pool. Lovely piano. Fabulous lunch on the terrace.
- beautiful views historic building food was very good
- The room was lovely as was the excellent breakfast. Dinner was a delight in the open courtyard. The pool is very clean but quite deep if you are not a confident swimmer.
- Les Hospitaliers is set within a 12th Century fortress. The views are absolutely stunning and the village of Poet Laval exquisite.
A beautiful building in the old ruined village of Le Poët-Laval. The hotel has fantastic views over the Drôme and is very quiet. The comfort rooms have their own terraces with table and chairs.
Good wifi access.
Very good restaurant with a terrace and views over the countryside.
Good buffet breakfast but a little on the expensive side. Breakfast and checkout supervised by a very friendly lady.
Secure storage for bicycles.
Auberge de l’Escargot d’Or
The rooms at Auberge de l’Escargot d’Or are modern in style and feature an LCD TV. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and some have a private patio with views of the countryside.The hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. You can also sample the restaurant’s Provencal dishes or relax with a drink in the bar.Free private parking, a table tennis and a playground are some of the other facilities at this hotel. Noyons is 18.6 miles from the property or you may choose to go horse riding, 0.6 miles away.
- Free parking, restaurant, nice settings, nice terrace
- l’environnement, le calme. Le coin détente correct. piscine bien.
- Belle chambre, belle piscine, très bon restaurant et personnel charmant
Lit très confortable : 2 matelas indépendants.
Nourriture avec spécialités du terroir très bonne
Petit déjeuner varié et à volonté
- EXCELLENTE CUISINE FINE SAVOUREUSE ET SERVIE AGREABLEMET AVEC LE SOURIRE
Château Les Oliviers de Salettes
The air-conditioned rooms at Château Les Oliviers de Salettes feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a view of the mountains or park, and a private bathroom.A breakfast is available daily at an extra cost, and the restaurant serves traditional French cuisine. The Château also has a bar.Château Les Oliviers de Salettes features a spa and hot tub, which are available with a supplement, and guests can rent electric bike and vintage cars.Free WiFi and free private parking are provided on site, and the A7 motorway is 8.7 miles from the property.
- We’re fully satisfied with every single point of the hotel. The hotel provided very exceptional for us. Spacious room, excellent food, dinner and breakfast. We enjoyed our stay! Definitely will come back!
- Beautiful chateaux, location and views spectacular
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. The scenery breathtaking! There is an infinity pool overlooking the mountains. There was a garage full of all sorts of very nice sports cars (the owners collection no doubt). There are several outdoor areas where you can sit and relax amid the beautiful scenery.
- The staff is wonderful, the owners are very nice and hospitable. Room is large, beautifully decorated, great attention to detail. Grounds are beautiful and clean. Good coffee! Bed is super comfortable. Bathroom is large and very clean. We absolutely loved it.
- Comfy beds, amazing view, friendly staff… loved everything about the place!
Le Relais du Serre
With mountain views, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries and a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in Le Relais du Serre. Meals can be enjoyed on the restaurant’s terrace and a supermarket can be found 1.2 miles away.Le Relais du Serre is 13 miles from Château de Grignan and 17.4 miles from La Valdaine Golf Course. Free private parking is available on site.
Traditional country Logis with secluded parking at the rear where we felt safe to leave our motorbikes.
Our room had been recently refurbished and the bathroom with walk-in shower was great.
Nice restaurant with good food and a good breakfast.
Qualité du repas du soir .Pas excessif dans son prix.
Un lieu calme , propice à la détente.
petit déjeuner de qualité , la propreté et le confort de la literie
très bonne cuisine pour le restaurant
- Mooie locatie aan de weg en prima restaurant met groot terras buiten. Kamer had leuk balkon met mooi uitzicht
- L’accueil est super. Le tout très sympa. Le directeur de l’hôtel vraiment au petit soin.
- Traditional country Logis with secluded parking at the rear where we felt safe to leave our motorbikes.
The guest rooms are individually decorated and some feature a sitting area and a minibar. Rooms feature antique furniture and some have exposed beams. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.At Hôtel Sévigné, a buffet breakfast is served every morning and can be taken in the guest room. There is a bar on site, and restaurants nearby in the village.With free public parking on site, the Sévigné hotel is accessible via highway A7. Montelimar Train Station is 19 miles away.
- Very pleasant staff who gave us a friendly welcome and were always ready to offer help and advice; nice relaxed atmosphere. Very good location below the castle so easy access to tourist sites and restaurants, while easily accessible from the approach road and handy public parking nearby (though could be busy during the day). Room of a good standard, quite spacious, airy and pleasant with a modern feel, at the same time housed in an old building of character. Nice bar and garden area, with bonus of upstairs balcony.
- The hotel and especially our room was fantastic. I highly recommend Hotel Sevigne. Best thing was the staff so friendly and helpful!
Nice room, quite large. The bathroom was small but had a good shower. Staff was friendly and the town is well worth a visit.
The breakfast buffet was great. Eggs made to order, cheeses, ham and salamis, fruit, bread, cereal, pastries, juice, and unlimited coffee! What a delight.
- Excellent breakfast and extremely pleasant ,helpful staff. Ideal position for exploring town. Third successful visit.
- breakfast were great with many individual touches. The rooms were very effectively air-conditioned with each room having its own individual style. Grignan is an excellent place to visit for a short stay with many restaurants
La Ferme Chapouton
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, a hairdryer and slippers.The hotel serves meals in their bistro restaurant and there is luggage storage space at the property.Orange is 23 miles from La Ferme Chapouton, while Montélimar is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 49.1 miles from the property.
- Lovely quiet hotel, good service from staff. Excellent bedroom with adequate facilities.
The owner and staff were extremely helpful and very friendly.
Room was big and clean
- The location is fantastic. The pool area was truly lovely and enjoyable. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was excellent.
Le cadre est magnifique avec vue sur le château de Grignan.
Personnel très efficace et sympathique.
Excellent petit déjeuner même s’il est un peu cher.
- Tout était parfait, la literie est vraiment génial. Les produits fournis pour la douche sont très bien et de qualité. Le petit déjeuner était complet et excellent
La Bastide De Grignan
The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV, an IPod Dock, and an electric kettle with tea and coffee making facilities.The south-facing ground-level rooms offer direct access to the park, and those on the first floor have a view of the garden and the woods.Montélimar is 28 minutes’ drive away and Orange is 23 miles from the property. Free parking is available on site.
- The hotel was very clean. Staff very helpful. Breakfast excellent. It was not in city center but as we were attending a wedding nearby it was perfect.
La quiétude de l ‘endroit et son environnement
Les animaux admis
- le petit déjeuné , la propreté , le personnel , le calme .
- Cet hôtel a été parfait pour nous, les chambres sont vastes, pratiquement neuves, on peut s’installer à l’extérieur de l’hôtel dans un agréable espace aéré, il y a un vaste parking… Le personnel est agréable, serviable, et tout se passe au mieux.
L emplacement juste à coté du fabuleux village de Grignan
La gentillesse du personnels
Auberge Les Sibourgs
All rooms feature a view and offer either a private or a shared bathroom. The property offers a shared lounge area, a games room and billiards.Breakfast is available at an additional charge and is served every morning. At Auberge Les Sibourgs you will find 2 restaurants, a pizzeria/salad restaurant and a traditional restaurant.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The pizza restaurant by the pool was full both evenings – we did not see anyone using the Auberge restaurant other than for breakfast. Superb view while dining – over the pool and to the hills across the valley.
- The staff were fantastic- always so helpful and accommodating with our very large group!
- Super location, fantastic staff – particularly the way they coped with 40 people in the pizzeria! Really relaxing, loved it 🙂
- Beautiful location, lovely staff, lovely swimming pool. Pizzeria chef was very accommodating and couldn’t have worked harder to provide excellent service. Beds were comfy. I’m allergic to garlic and the chef was extremely helpful. It has a lovely family feeling and was very relaxed. We were made to feel very welcome.
- Lovely gardens with outdoor pool and surroundings like you are in a jungle! The food is good but the portions are small. The pizza restaurant by the pool serves other than pizza so you have a better choice. Mr Jungle the dog was adorable!
Le Clair de la Plume – Les Collectionneurs
Each air-conditioned room features 19th century furniture, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have garden views, and some are set in a private house 350 feet from the main building.Breakfast is served in the antique kitchen or on the terrace on sunny mornings. The on-site tearoom and restaurant proposes fresh products from the region.Free private parking is available 1,000 feet from the main building and Le Clair de la Plume provides free bicycles. It is an ideal base to discover the surrounding vineyards and lavender fields.
We were in the main house and it’s a quaint and well kept old building, the room was lovely, the people were helpful and friendly.
We came here specifically to visit their Michelin restaurant, which is just outstanding and such a highly recommended experience, so it was an added bonus that the hotel was this lovely.
We had a lovely evening at their second restaurant as well, a 5 minute walk from the hotel, looking back to this gorgeous town on the hill.
- Excellent location and friendly staff. Wonderful food in the gastronomic restaurant
- Perfect in every way dog welcomed with open arms Restaurant amazing breakfast delicious
- Not able to dine in the restaurant due to misunderstanding on booking, so unable to comment, but breakfast was good
- a very special place, very welcoming, romantic, lovely garden, fantastic food.
- We were in the main house and it’s a quaint and well kept old building, the room was lovely, the people were helpful and friendly.
A light breakfast is available at the hotel. The restaurant serves regional food including specialities like home-made foie gras, truffles or nougat.Free Wi-Fi and a TV with satellite channels is offered in each room. Some rooms have a view of the surrounding area and all feature an en suite bathroom.Montélimar Train Station is 25 minutes by car from this hotel. The A7 motorway is 20 minutes drive and the De la Valdaine Golf Course in Montboucher sur Jabron is 7.5 miles away.
- Lovely view from our room at the back of the hotel and very quiet. The meal in the restaurant was excellent.
- The owners are lovely and everything about our stay was amazing. The restaurant was fantastic and breakfast was excellent
- Excellent value for money and would recommend the evening meal. There is a lovely outside bar area and if not too breezy a terrace to enjoy dinner. Rooms whilst not large are clean and comfortable.
- Sehr bequeme Betten, gutes Frühstück und Abendessen.
- Le restaurant de l’hôtel est juste à ne pas manquer, repas trop bon et carte de vins très riche.
Top Hotels In Roche-saint-secret Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!