10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roche Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Roche Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roche Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roche Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roche Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roche Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roche Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roche Andalucía:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Oasis is located in Conil de la Frontera, just 21 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 28 miles from Hotel Oasis, and El Puerto de Santa María is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Oasis.
- The hotel had a great location for bars/restaurants and the beach. Although there was no hotel carpark the car parking on the promenade was easy and free of charge. The room was fairly spacious with lovely sea facing balcony. The beach is fantastic for walking and goes on for miles.
- Very clean room towels changed floor washed bed made every day.
- Near beach. The veiw on the booking form, gives the impression of beach veiws.but no.
- Great locations. The hotel is in the center of town and surrounded by restaurants and cafes. It’s also only a few minutes’ walk to the beach. The room is good sized and clean, with a little balcony, which allow a lot of daylight and fresh air in. The hotel has a restaurant that serves breakfast. It is convenient as restaurants generally open late in Spain.
- Nice location, 1 minute from ocean and city centre. Very friendly staff. All facilities in good shape. Small but well equipped bathroom; large bed, slightly hard matras, but ok. Very clean and good tv and airco.
Ilunion Calas de Conil
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Conil de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia, 17 miles from Cádiz, Ilunion Calas de Conil features an outdoor pool and water sports facilities. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 26 miles from Ilunion Calas de Conil, and El Puerto de Santa María is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Kitchen staff were very accommodating with regards to preparing meals for my Coeliac daughter.
- Nice view, friendly staff, good buffet dinner. Positive overall experience.
- Room with free bottle of water. Could watch sunset from room/balcony. Very good wifi connectivity. Pool very clean. Pool apparently uses a minimum of chlorine, so I almost could’t notice. Garden around pool VERY clean. Very friendly staff!
- Location right where the small protected bays of Conil give way to the endless beaches of Chiclana and Playa de Barrosa. Many spanish families – very lively. Reception spoke perfect Spanish and German.
- The beach is gorgeous and the pool area is beautiful.
Hotel Playa Conil
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Esta ubicado en primera linea de playa y a 5 minutos del centro historico andando, es un hotel familiar de ambiente muy marinero y relajacion por la ubicacion, el hotel cuenta con una cafeteria , con una planta baja con habitaciones dobles standar , en primera planta con estudios y en segunda planta con habitaciones de atico.Conil de la Frontera cuenta como principal acceso de comunicación, la nueva autovía A-48 (Chiclana-Conil), que llega hasta la misma localidad, y enlaza a través de la autovía que pasa por Puerto Real con la autopista que viene de Sevilla o la autovía que llega desde Cádiz capital.Conil se encuentra a 42 kilómetros de Cádiz, 54 kilómetros de Jerez de la Frontera , donde se encuentra el aeropuerto más cercano, a 140 kilómetros de Sevilla (aeropuerto), y a 200 kilómetros de Málaga, a la que tiene acceso desde la autovía Jerez-Los Barrios o a través de la Nacional IV.
The location was perfect.
The stuff was nice and friendly.
- Proximity to beach and to restaurants, bars and town. Also lovely market on seafront promenade. Staff in general very friendly except for one.
- Primera línea de playa y el pueblo cerca, para ir andando.
- Die Lage des Hotels direkt am Strand und unmittelbarer Citynähe. Vor dem Hotel eine Terrasse mit Meerblick, wo man auch frühstücken konnte.
La ubicación del Hotel.
Las vistas al mar de mi habitación.
Las playas y su cercanía andando desde el Hotel.
- The location was perfect.
One of our top picks in Conil de la Frontera.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set in Conil de la Frontera, this hotel is well located for a sunny beach break on the Costa de la Luz. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, private parking and coffee house. Free Wifi is provided.Spend your day on the wonderful local beach, just 1,650 feet from the Hotel Diufain. Return to the hotel to enjoy car rental and babysitting. A bicycle rental service is also available.Relax in your comfortable room at the Diufain with the help of a satellite TV and an en suite bathroom. There is also air conditioning in each room.Explore the impressive local landscape, including the city of Cádiz, 29.8 miles away from the property. You can also take a visit to Conil’s historic centre, 2,950 feet away. A shuttle service to the Jerez or Seville airports is available for an extra cost.
Just back from a wonderful 4-night stay here at the Hotel Diufain.
The staff were so friendly and assisted us with everything we required; be it extra pillows, printing boarding passes or giving us recommendations of places to visit and local restaurants to try.
The room was fine and fairly spacious, and the general aesthetic of the hotel is beautiful.
- Very great quality for the price. We walked to beach in 15 minutes and in town in 25-30. Very quiet. We liked being out of the town. Heard rooster crowing and could see the ocean from our second floor room. Too cold to swim but pool grounds were beautiful
- We chose this hotel because of price, availability and parking. The room was a bit smaller than expected. Our room had a small terrace over the parking lot. The staff were very professional and helpful. Our breakfast not included in the room charge. You can walk into the Conil town center in 10 or 15 minutes.
We had a little apartment which was simple but exactly what we needed. The whole area was very well maintained and clean.
The hotel is not in the middle of the village which is definitely an advantage, the village, beach and supermarket are only 10 min away.
Staff are really friendly and always happy to help.
- Quiet location, well designed hotel with Spanish character, including the typical interior Andalucian courtyard. Easy to drive to. Safe free parking. Fantastic swimming pool and garden/lounge area. Room had small turretted balcony. 24 hr reception. Good breakfast (choice of continental – simply toast, juice and coffee for 3 euros, or buffet – choice of wide range for 7 euros). 20 minutes walk to restaurants – both beach or town. Hotel was excellent value for money for the time of year.
- Just back from a wonderful 4-night stay here at the Hotel Diufain.
Hotel Conil Park
One of our top picks in Conil de la Frontera.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Conil de la Frontera, 21 miles from Cádiz, Hotel Conil Park features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 28 miles from Hotel Conil Park, and El Puerto de Santa María is 24 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 32 miles away.
- Seaview rooms have great views Conil’s amazing beach. Pool is large and plenty of space/loungers. Pool bar nice to watch the sunset. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. You can pay for parking at the hotel, but there is plenty of free parking on the street. Easy walk into town. Breakfast at the hotel was really good. Conil beach is absolutely stunning.
- For us it was great relaxing experience, morning walks along the lovely golden sands and back for a light lunch and an afternoon by the pool. When the pool closed sit and have coffee or drink on the terrace and watch the sun go down.
- Everything about the hotel was fine. As we were on good value deal the room was small and basic but this was OK. Fine views from hotel patios. Food was fair although somewhat biased towards German visitors.
Nice hotel season and closeness by services, beach, 2 min walk from historical center.
Staff very friendly
- The location was perfect and the green area next door was perfect for dogs. The beach opposite and town next door was excellent. The pool area was very relaxing with the pool bar as well.
Hotel Costa Conil
One of our top picks in Conil de la Frontera.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is next to Fontanilla Beach and a 10 minute walk from Conil’s historic quarter. It offers a 24-hour front desk, outdoor pool, gym and air conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at the Hotel Conil Costa feature tiled floors and light wood furniture. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a cafe with a terrace where you can get a snack or a drink.Novo Sancti Petri, with its 3 golf courses, is around a 25 minute drive from the Conil Costa. You can drive to Cádiz in around 40 minutes from the hotel.
- Really loved the receptionist guy, so friendly. The woman less so. Breakfast ok; loved the proximity to the beach
- Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area
- Clean and near the beach and town was a 10min walk.
- The hotel generally was very good, with excellent cleanliness.
Good and fresh food allowing also a healthy diet.
Easy access to the beach.
Hipotels Barrosa Palace & Spa
One of our best sellers in Novo Sancti Petri! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hipotels Barrosa Palace & Spa is located in Novo Sancti Petri in the region of Andalusia, just 14 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 23 miles from Hipotels Barrosa Palace, and Conil de la Frontera is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 28 miles from the property.
excellent breakfast and a la carte restaurant!!
the beach is fantastic!!
- Tha Location, Tranquility and the Expeirence. Adding to that the layout of the buffet was lovely.
- Proximity to a wonderful beach – fabulous walk-ing facility steps from the hotel.
- Rooms were large, big bathroom and shower, great breakfast
- Excellent room and amenities (spa and pool). Buffet dinner was excellent with a wide choice (Euros 23.50)
- excellent breakfast and a la carte restaurant!!
Iberostar Andalucia Playa
One of our top picks in Novo Sancti Petri – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located just off the beautiful La Barrosa Beach in Novo Sancti Petri, this Andalusian-style hotel offers an outdoor pool and extensive gardens. Andalucía Playa also includes a spa area. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Rooms at the Iberostar Andalucia Playa come with air conditioning and satellite TV. Garden or sea views can be enjoyed from the balcony.The Spa Sensations offers massages and various beauty treatments. Guests have access to the facilities at Iberostar Royal Andalus, including the children’s pool and water park.The Iberostar Real Novo Sancti Petri Golf Club is just 800 feet from the hotel. There are tennis courts 1,300 feet away at the Iberostar Sports Centre.Iberostar Andalucia Playa offers a range of bars and restaurants, including a poolside bar which offers lunchtime snacks, an á la carte restaurant and a buffet restaurant. During summer there is live music at the Lobby Bar.
- Lovely hotel with a great location and fantastic buffet (breakfast, dinner). Beautiful, quiet beach and friendly staff.
- Loved everything at home, staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms, hotel & pool area very clean. food was amazing! we will definitely be back!
- Beach and pools as well as the very nice professional staff.
Very nice hotel located nearby beautiful Barrosa beach. Very nice pool area.
Separate beach bar area also very nice.
- The relaxing atmosphere and the super friendly and attentive staff.
Hotel San Vicente
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located less than a 10 minute walk from the beach in Conil de la Frontera, Hotel San Vicente offers basic, air conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV, private bathrooms and a free Wi-Fi zone.A taxi stand and a bus station are within a 1-minute walk of the San Vicente. There are bars, restaurants and a grocery store nearby.The hotel has easy access to the A-48 Highway and is a 40-minute drive from Cadiz. The tour desk can help you plan trips along the Costa de la Luz.The San Vicente Hotel offers baggage storage and a laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service.
- Good location, great value for money; we only stayed one night. Bed was comfy.
- We had a issue with the AC in a adjacent room. The issue was resolved immediately.10/10.
- Excellent location, delicious food in the restaurant and comfortable beds.
- price and location. 5min from city center and 10min from the beach. Cheap price for high season
- Todo mal en general, habitación, wifi, restaurante, servicio de habitaciones etc.
Hotel y Apartamentos Conilsol
One of our top picks in Conil de la Frontera.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel y Apartamentos Conilsol is located in Conil de la Frontera, 21 miles from Cádiz and 28 miles from Jerez de la Frontera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Puerto de Santa María is 24 miles from Hotel y Apartamentos Conilsol, and Chiclana de la Frontera is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Everything excellent. Very modern and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location.
- Lovely staff, rooftop pool was great, breakfast good but no concession to foreign tastes and no hot water available in restaurant for tea!
- Everything, great find in a lovely town, all staff were really friendly, nice little rooftop pool. Good bar prices
A comfortable walk down to the town and beach.
Easy to park on the street in June but maybe more difficult July and August.
Super bar restaurant opposite. La Plants Baja.
Lovely hotel in great location perfect for a comfortable stay Great rooftop with lots of beds and a small pool
I must mention two staff first the lovely Ana on reception with the most vibrant smile every day ,Also paqui always happy to help
Top Hotels In Roche Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roche Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roche Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roche Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!