10 Best Hotels To Stay In Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Robledo De Chavela Community Of Madrid:
Los Cinco Enebros
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Los Cinco Enebros is located in Robledo de Chavela in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, just 30 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ávila is 25 miles from Los Cinco Enebros, and Navacerrada is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Wonderful staff, very helpful.
Food was great and kitchen was quite accomodating.
Excellent breakfast. Pool area was the best.
- Very large bedroom and extremely clean. Very pleasant staff. Nice gardens and pool – a very welcome change after the heat of Madrid. Excellent breakfast on the terrace. Extremely quiet hotel. Good location for visiting El Escorial about 15 minutes away.
- A 4-star hotel that should be 5-star! The room was large with a very comfortable bed, nice seating area and small terrace. Very large, wonderful bathroom. The food in the restaurant was fantastic. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only 15 km’s away from El Escorial.
The staff was great! all over the hotel, reception, bar, restaurant, spa…
I will come back!
- Los cinco Enebros is a beautiful property. The facilities are excellent, food was very good, and the location is lovely, with views of the mountains. The staff efficient and professiona.
- Wonderful staff, very helpful.
Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro offers accommodations in Robledo de Chavela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Madrid is 29 miles from Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro, and Segovia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and the fire place was very nice. Good price.
- great Welcome form the staff, 15 min away from the EXCURIAL, very cosy hotel and garden, unfortunately no retaurant in this hotel. I recommand to test a very typical cooking speciality in SEGOVIA : Cochinillo , only 1 hour drive from the hotel. SEGOVIA is also to visit
- A bit far from the nearest town, so go here if you want to escape and relax.
- The evening meal was one of the best I’ve had & excellent value.
- O restaurante serve muito boa comida por um preço acessível. O pequeno-almoço era razoável.
Hotel Rincon de Traspalacio
Hotel Rincon de Traspalacio offers accommodations in Robledo de Chavela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Madrid is 29 miles from Rincon de Traspalacio, and Ávila is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- We loved the food. We loved the pool. The peace and quiet – and the bus ride from and back to Madrid was stunning. This was just a short break. I think you would need a car to stay much longer than three nights. There are no taxis nor buses to the radio telescope.
- The pool was lovely the decor very clean and new.The surrounding area is stunningly beautiful.
- Nice building, room confortable with good air conditioning. Nice breakfast and lovely pool
- La comida está bien ,pero se exceden un poco con los precios.
El hotel tuvo el detalle de ponernos en una mejor habitación de la que habíamos reservado y la verdad es que fue espectacular. La habitación super espaciosa, cómoda y luminosa.
El edificio tiene mucho en canto y se encuentra en el centro del pueblo.
El desayuno también muy completo y la atención muy buena.
Hotel De Martin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel De Martin offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, just 26 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is luggage storage space at the property.Segovia is 25 miles from Hotel De Martin, and Ávila is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 32 miles from Hotel De Martin.
- for a two star it was one on the best that we have stayed at .Downside was parking
- There was tea and coffee available but no milk. Room was comfortable and clean and the hotel ideally placed for the best bits of the town.
- brekfast in the adjoining restaurant was nice. staff were super helpful. locationis beautiful – you have to know that it is in the middle of nowhere, but if that is what you want, it’s perfcet. i was doing business locally so it was perfect for me.
- Contemporary room in the historical building – fantastic experience. 2 minutes from the monastery. Very good continental breakfast. Nice staff, clean room, good bed.
Service, tapas bar.
Restersunt looked good but we did not try it.
Miranda & Suizo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Miranda & Suizo offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 26 miles from Miranda & Suizo, and Segovia is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from Miranda & Suizo.
- Located in heart of San Lorenzo, few steps away from the Monastery. Helpful staff, comfortable room and very good price found on Booking.
- The hotel has an atmosphere… Perfect location, friendly stuff…
- Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was large and well-suited to our family’s requirements
Location was excellent and a short walk from all facilities and attractions in the town.
excellent variety of food outlets.
Reception accepted my points below and would act on them.
- What a fabulous location for exploring El Escorial .The staff were very helpful and friendly. The parking can be difficult in Escorial but there is a public car park 150yards from the hotel and the hotel have a deal where you can get the parking for half price. You are so close to the palace you could fall out of bed and roll into the entrance!!
Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Madrid is 26 miles from Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros, and Segovia is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros.
Great position. Helpful staff. Good breakfast. Other meals were good too.
Room warm and comfy. Excellent shower.
- Location was good. It needed a boost. while the staff was friendly, they did not seem too up on what they were doing.
- The room is spacious and the bed is large and comfortable. There is a sloping roof however, so watch your head!
- I enjoyed that our room had a balcony that overlooked a park. The room was spacious and the price was just right for our stay. In addition, the shower was updated and the bathroom was bigger for European standards. They also had a car park that you could park in for 11 euros and the bus station was a minutes walk away.
- It is few minutes away from the monasterium of l’escorial. It is in quiet street. Nice and clean room.
- Great position. Helpful staff. Good breakfast. Other meals were good too.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Florida offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, just 26 miles from Madrid. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Segovia is 25 miles from Hotel Florida, and Ávila is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Very well located, just 2min walk from the Monastery. Very clean room. They do have a very nice restaurant downstairs (around 35€ for a full meal). It has a couple of elevators.
- Location was excellent, a few minutes walk from the bus station and just opposite El Escorial. The room was clean (though you could see its age) and the bed was very comfortable, I had a great sleep.
- Location is great, right on the city center and staff is nice.
- Really good location opposite monastery. Comfy bed.
- I was a returning visitor to this hotel. Nothing negative to say. The bathroom may look a bit old, but all in perfect working condition and very clean. Temperature was very high during the days i visited, but the AC could cope. Much appreciated !! Also the availability of a small refrigerator was highly appreciated. This hotel gives you value for your money. And i always sleep very well there.
San Lorenzo Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, San Lorenzo Suites offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Madrid is 26 miles from San Lorenzo Suites, and Segovia is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from San Lorenzo Suites.
- Beautiful room and view and great choice of breakfast
- Recently renovated. Very comfortable and clean. Fabulous location just a few blocks away from parking and the El Escorial monastery/palace. Has a small square in front of it, allowing more light in than most other local hotels. Also has one reserved parking place in that square so you can unload your bags easily before looking for a permanent parking spot — free parking spots nearby, in the street, and a paid one, with 50% discount from the hotel, just a few blocks away.
- Perfect ? nice suite hotel….close to El Escorial
- Beautiful, confortable, great service, I would like my house like that
- The hotel was recently renovated. The decor was quite nice. The rooms were comfortable with great views of the town. The staff was great! Very helpful and willing to do whatever was necessary to make our stay comfortable. It was super convenient to have the cafe in the lobby. The food was great.
Posada Don Jaime
Located in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, 26 miles from Madrid, Posada Don Jaime features free WiFi access and private parking.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Segovia is 25 miles from Posada Don Jaime, and Ávila is 29 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 31 miles away.
- room was very clean and beautiful, lovely little garden/patio, very close to Escorial palace and centre of town with restaurants, very friendly host and staff
- Charming, elegant little hotel – very genteel! The perfect location no more than a couple of minutes’ walk from the centre. Everyone was so kind and helpful, we couldn’t have asked for more.
It was a very homely hotel very comfortable!
The staff were amazing so helpful I would definitely go back.
Breakfast was fantastic
- Pleasant, helpful staff (owners?). Showed us walks and helped with train timetable for moving on.
- Excellent and flexible host and wonderful place, very good for relaxation! In the centre, everything is near!
Hotel EL ESTANCO
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel EL ESTANCO offers accommodations in El Hoyo de Pinares. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Ávila is 18 miles from Hotel EL ESTANCO, and Navacerrada is 27 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 45 miles away.
- En general todo fenomenal, todos muy atentos, servicio bueno habitación genios
- El trato personal, amabilidad. Habitación amplia, todo nuevo, silenciosa
Las camas son comodisimas,la habitación muy silenciosa pese a estar en el centro del pueblo.
Nos alojamos en la habitación para 4,perfecta para nuestros hijos de 4 y 2 años.
Está todo muy nuevo y el personal es encantador!nos recomendaron una ruta de senderismo para ir con los niños: la ruta del agua y fue un planazo!
El desayuno muy rico con donuts caseros!
- Cama muy ćomoda. Personal encantador. Habitación decorada con muy buen gusto y muy limpia. El hotel tiene una terraza en la planta de arriba muy agradable, y bar en la planta de abajo para poder tomarte algo, con horario amplio.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la atención del personal y la decoración de la habitación
Top Hotels In Robledo De Chavela Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Robledo de Chavela Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!